Pandar IPTV is a service provider that offers its content in the form of a Set-Top Box. At the time of purchasing the Set-Top Box, you will be provided with an M3U link. You can use this M3U link to stream the content of Pandar IPTV on other external Players. Pandar IPTV is equipped with more than 1500 movies and TV shows. The powerful servers of this IPTV service allow the users to stream content without any freezing or buffering. It is a premium IPTV service that has more than 1000 clients. It also provides 24 hours free trial to new users. The subscription price of Pandar IPTV is low compared to other IPTV services.
Why use a VPN to access IPTV?
VPN is the best way to hide our IP address and online activity. It provides an extra layer of security and protects our data from online hackers, government agencies, and spammers. Sometimes the users cannot access a particular service due to geo-restriction. In these cases, the users can simply use a VPN to connect the server to a particular location to unblock the service. There are tons of VPNs available in the market. Some top-ranking VPNs are ExpressVPN and Surfshark VPN.
How to Get Pandar IPTV Set-Top Box
1) Launch your desired browser on your smartphone or PC.
2) Navigate to the Search bar and type Pandar IPTV.
3) Locate and open the official Pandar IPTV website.
4) Look for the tab Our Products displayed at the top and select it.
5) Choose your desired set-top box from a list of set-top boxes with the prices and click on it.
6) Select the Add to cart button to add the product to the cart.
7) Now, navigate to the Cart tab and tap the Proceed to Checkout option.
8) Follow the on-screen prompts and complete the payment process to book the product.
9) You will receive a mail with the delivery date of the product, the M3U link, and a code. You can add this M3U link to your desired IPTV player and can stream the content of Pandar IPTV on any smart device.
How to Stream Pandar IPTV on Smart TV
1) After receiving the Pandar IPTV Set-Top Box, unpack it.
2) Connect the Set-Top Box to the HDMI port on the back of your Smart TV.
3) Plug the adapter into a wall outlet and connect the other end of the adapter to the Set-Top box.
4) Connect the audio and video input cable into the respective ports of the Set-Top Box and Smart TV.
5) After finishing the above steps, turn on your Smart TV and Set-Top Box.
6) Follow the on-screen instruction and set up the device for first-time use.
7) Enter the code or M3U link of Pandar IPTV on the respective box and stream your favorite IPTV channel on a larger screen. Use the Set-Top Box remote to control playbacks and select things.
How to Install and Watch Pandar IPTV on Android Devices
1) Power On your Android device and connect it to the data or Wi-Fi.
2) Launch the Play Store app. Go to the search box and type IPTV Stalker Player.
3) Select the IPTV Player app from the search results and click the Install button to download the app.
4) After installing the app, open it and grant access to the required permissions.
5) Enter the M3U link provided by the Pandar IPTV service on the respective box and watch your favorite movies and TV series on the handheld.
How to Stream Pandar IPTV on iOS Devices
1) Unlock your iPhone/iPad and connect it to a stable internet connection.
2) Open the App Store app and click the search box.
3) Use the touch keyboard on the screen to type Guek IPTV in the search and select the app from the suggestion list.
4) Tap the Get button to install the Guek IPTV app.
5) Open the Guek IPTV app and fill in the M3U link of Pandar IPTV in the link box.
6) Tap Login and start streaming your desired content of Pandar TV IPTV on your iOS device.
How to Watch Pandar IPTV on Firestick
1) Power On your Firestick-connected TV and connect the TV with a stable internet connection.
2) Use the D-pad on the remote and navigate to the Find tab.
3) Select the Search option and type Downloader using the on-screen keyboard.
4) Locate and select the Downloader app from the search results.
5) Tap the Download icon to install the app on Firestick.
6) Navigate to Firestick Settings by tapping the Settings icon on the home screen.
7) Look for the tile My Fire TV and select it.
8) Click the Developer options and enable the ADB debugging.
9) Select the Install Unknown Apps option and click the toggle switch near the Downloader to enable it. Now, you can download and install third-party apps without any restrictions.
10) Open the Downloader app and give access to the necessary permissions.
11) Paste the Rayo IPTV Apk URL on the URL box and hit Go to download the app.
12) Select the Install button displayed on the pop-up menu.
13) After installing the Rayo IPTV app, open it and enter the Pandar IPTV M3U link and stream your desired TV Channels on a big screen.
How to Get Pandar IPTV on Windows / Mac PC
1) Turn On your PC and open the web browser.
2) Download the apk file of Lucky TV IPTV from a trustable website of your choice.
3) Then, visit the official website of BlueStacks and download the BlueStacks software based on your system requirements.
4) Install and run the BlueStacks emulator on your Windows and Mac PC.
5) Enter your Google credentials to sign in to the emulator.
6) Click the Install apk icon displayed on the sidebar.
7) Drag and drop the Lucky TV IPTV file on the BlueStacks interface. The file will automatically install on the emulator.
8) Open the IPTV Player app after installation and follow the on-screen instructions.
9) Enter the M3U link of Pandar IPTV and enjoy watching the video content of Pandar TV IPTV on PC.
You can contact the help desk team by filling out the form on the Contact page of the Pandar IPTV website. There is also a live chat option using the Whatsapp number given on the website. If you have any subscription doubts or product issues, contact the team using one of the ways listed above. In addition, you can also contact them using mail. To get a faster response from the team, contact them using mail.
Pandar IPTV is an excellent premium service provider with plenty of movies, TV shows, and sports content. Apart from that, it includes Kid-related video content. It is an all-in-one IPTV service to watch with your friends and family. If you are looking for other IPTV providers similar to Pandar IPTV, you can try Insta IPTV or LongTV IPTV.