Pandar IPTV is a set-top box-based IPTV service that offers premium channels at a cheaper price comparing other IPTV providers. The IPTV provider comes with a various collection of TV channels with movies, sports, and news channels in it. Apart from the set-top box, you can stream Pandar IPTV using M3U Playlist on IPTV Players.
Why Choose Pandar IPTV?
- Pandar IPTV offers a channel library of 6,500+ channels.
- Watch the on-trend popular channels and 10,000+ VOD content on Pandar IPTV.
- You can stream Live TV and other channels in 4K resolutions.
- The IPTV comes with multi-language support for easy usage.
- 1 Month: $11.99
- 3 Months: $23.99
- 6 Months: $33.99
- 12 Months: $49.99
How to Get Pandar IPTV Set-Top Box
1) Launch your desired browser on your smartphone or PC.
2) Navigate to the Search bar and type Pandar IPTV.
3) Locate and open the official Pandar IPTV website.
4) Look for the Our Products tab displayed at the top and select it.
5) Navigate and select a set-top box plan on the website.
6) Select the Add to cart button and choose the View cart option on the pop-up.
7) Now, enter any coupon code you have and customize your subscription.
8) Then click on the Proceed to Checkout option.
9) Then, enter the billing and payment details on the website.
10) After entering the details, click on the Place order button.
11) By following the steps, you will receive a mail with IPTV credentials, delivery of the product, and M3U URL of the Pandar IPTV.
Why Use VPN to Access Pandar IPTV?
A VPN is an essential tool for users to mask their location on the internet for safe browsing. Not only it safeguards your privacy, but it also helps an IPTV service in various ways. Like ISP blocking, geo-restriction, and buffering of IPTV while streaming. To enhance your Pandar IPTV streaming, we strongly recommend NordVPN and ExpressVPN.
How to Stream Pandar IPTV on Smart TV
1) After receiving the Pandar IPTV Set-Top Box, unpack it.
2) Connect the Set-Top Box to the HDMI port on the back of your Smart TV.
3) Plug the adapter into a wall outlet and connect the other end of the adapter to the Set-Top box.
4) Connect the audio and video input cable to the set-Top Box and Smart TV ports.
5) After finishing the above steps, turn on your Smart TV and Set-Top Box.
6) Follow the on-screen instruction and set up the device for first-time use.
7) Enter the code or M3U link of Pandar IPTV on the respective box and stream your favorite IPTV channel on your TV.
How to Watch Pandar IPTV on Android Devices
1) On your Android, launch Play Store and search for IPTV Stalker Player.
2) Select the app from the search results and click on the Install button.
3) After installing, open the IPTV Stalker Player.
4) Now enter the MAC address and the M3U URL of Pandar IPTV.
5) Tap on the Additional Settings checkbox and enter the credentials of your IPTV.
6) Click on the Save button to finish signing in to your IPTV.
7) Choose any channel from the list and start streaming on Android.
How to Stream Pandar IPTV on iOS Devices
1) Open the App store on your iOS device and search for Uniplayer.
2) Click on the Get button to install the app on your device.
3) Now, launch the Uniplayer on iOS devices.
4) Enter your M3U URL and credentials of your Pandar IPTV.
5) After entering the credentials, your iOS is ready to stream IPTV channels.
How to View Pandar IPTV on Firestick
1) From the home screen of Firestick, click the Search icon.
2) Type Downloader on the search and browse the app.
3) Select the app from the search result and click the Get or Download button to install the app on Firestick.
4) Now, go to Settings and click on the My Fire TV option.
5) Next, choose Developer options >> Install Unknown Apps option.
6) From the list of available apps, select Downloader and turn it ON.
7) Now, launch the Downloader app and permit it
8) Enter the IPTV Blink Player APK URL on the field and tap on the Go button.
9) Now, click the Install option on the pop-up to install the IPTV player to Firestick.
10) Open the IPTV Blink Player app, and enter the M3U URL of Pandar IPTV.
11) Then, you can start streaming your TV channels on your Firestick.
How to Get Pandar IPTV on Windows / Mac PC
1) Turn on your PC and open the web browser.
2) Visit the official website of BlueStacks to download and install the BlueStacks software based on your system requirements.
3) After installing, launch the emulator and enter your Google credentials to sign in to the emulator.
4) Now, navigate and select the Play Store option.
5) On the Play Store, search for TiviMate IPTV Player.
6) Select the app and click on the Install button to add the app to your emulator.
7) Open the TiviMate IPTV Player and enter the credentials and M3U URL of Pandar IPTV.
8) Now, using the channel guide, start streaming the TV channels on TiviMate.
How to Watch Pandar IPTV on MAG Devices
1) Connect your MAG device to your TV and launch the MAG device.
2) Now, select Settings >> System Settings option.
3) Next, tap on the Server >> Portals option.
4) On the Portal 1 URL field, enter your Pandar IPTV M3U URL.
5) Next, enter a name on the Portal 1 Name and type a name.
6) Click on the Save button to finish the setup process.
7) After setting up, you can start streaming IPTV on MAG.
The IPTV provider offers good customer support by dealing with customers on three various platforms. Users can contact the customer support team using WhatsApp, Mail, and the live chat box on the website. If customer service is not available for a certain time, you can ask your query, and they’ll get back to you ASAP.
If you need an IPTV that is compatible with a common streaming device, then Pandar IPTV is a good choice. Since the IPTV comes with set-top box support and M3U, you can access the service provider on many devices. One thing that people like the most about Pandar is that they offer plenty of VOD and TV series in their premium.
Alternatives for Pandar IPTV
To explore other IPTV service that resembles Pandar IPTV, then take a look at the following alternatives.
China-made Sky IPTV is one of the best IPTV services that comes with set-top box support and 4K support. The IPTV service has server fields in over 20+ locations in the world for smooth streaming. Sky IPTV comes with a channel library of more than 4,000 channels with EPG and PPV channel support.
Moon IPTV is a premium service provider that offers 15,000+ channels in M3U Playlist and comes with set-top boxes. The IPTV service has a server uptime rate of 99.99% with no IP lock feature for better enhancement. Other than that, you can watch popular VOD, 60+ foreign channels, and TV shows on your device of streaming.
Lynx is one of the IPTV providers that is worth the cost. This IPTV offers a small content library. It offers a cheaper subscription with MAG and Enigma device support to access the provider on various platforms. By purchasing the premium, you can get to watch 2,000+ channels with SD, HD, 4K, and 3D resolutions.