Pandar IPTV is a set-top box-based IPTV service that offers premium channels at a lower price compared to other IPTV providers. This IPTV provider comes with a various collection of TV channels with movies, sports, and news channels in it. Apart from the set-top box, you can stream content using the M3U Playlist link offered by this IPTV. With this IPTV, you can stream live TV channels and VOD content on your device without any buffering.
Why Choose Pandar IPTV?
- Pandar IPTV offers a channel library of 6,500+ channels.
- Watch over 10,000 VOD content on Pandar IPTV.
- You can stream live TV channels in 4K quality.
- The IPTV comes with multi-language support for easy usage.
- It also provides a 24-hour free trial for all new users.
There are various subscription plans available on Pandar IPTV.
|1 Month Subscription||$7.99|
|1 Month X Subscription||$9.99|
|3 Months Subscription||$11.99|
|3 Months X Subscription||$13.99|
|6 Months Subscription||$16.99|
|6 Months X Subscription||$18.99|
|12 Months Subscription||$23.99|
|12 Months X Subscription||$25.99|
|12 Months (5pcs) Subscription||$115.00|
|12 Months (10pcs) Subscription||$219.00|
Why Use VPN to Watch Pandar IPTV?
Most IPTV services, including Pandar IPTV, is illegal. A VPN is an essential tool for users to mask their location on the internet for safe browsing. Not only it safeguard your privacy, but it also helps to unblock geo-restriction while streaming IPTV. To safely stream Pandar IPTV content, we strongly recommend you use NordVPN or ExpressVPN.
How to Get Pandar IPTV Set-Top Box
1) Launch your desired browser on your smartphone or PC.
2) Navigate to the Search bar and type Pandar IPTV.
3) Locate and open the official Pandar IPTV website.
4) Look for the Our Products tab displayed at the top and select it.
5) Navigate and select a set-top box plan on the website.
6) Select the Add to Cart button and choose the View Cart option on the pop-up.
7) Now, enter any coupon code you have and customize your subscription.
8) Then click on the Proceed to Checkout option.
9) Then, enter the billing and payment details on the website.
10) After entering the details, click on the Place order button.
11) By following the steps, you will receive a mail with IPTV credentials, product delivery, and M3U URL of the Pandar IPTV.
How to Stream Pandar IPTV on Smart TV
1) After receiving the Pandar IPTV Set-Top Box, unpack it.
2) Connect the Set-Top Box to the HDMI port on the back of your Smart TV.
3) Plug the adapter into a wall outlet and connect the other end of the adapter to the Set-Top box.
4) Connect the audio and video input cable to the set-top Box and Smart TV ports.
5) After finishing the above steps, turn on your Smart TV and Set-Top Box.
6) Follow the on-screen instructions and set up the device for first-time use.
7) Enter the code or M3U link of Pandar IPTV on the respective box and stream your favorite IPTV channel on your TV.
How to Watch Pandar IPTV on Android Devices
1) On your Android, launch Play Store and search for IPTV Stalker Player.
2) Select the app from the search results and click on the Install button.
3) After installing, open the IPTV Stalker Player.
4) Now enter the MAC address and the M3U URL of Pandar IPTV.
5) Tap on the Additional Settings checkbox and enter the credentials of your IPTV.
6) Click on the Save button to finish signing in to your IPTV.
7) Choose any channel from the list and start streaming on Android.
How to Stream Pandar IPTV on iPhone/iPad
1) Open the App Store on your iPhone and search for Uniplayer.
2) Click on the Get button to install the app on your device.
3) Now, launch the Uniplayer on iOS devices.
4) Enter your M3U URL and credentials of your Pandar IPTV.
5) After entering the credentials, your iOS device is ready to stream IPTV channels.
How to Get Pandar IPTV on Firestick
1) From the home screen of Firestick, click the Find icon.
2) Type Downloader on the search and browse the app.
3) Select the app from the search result and click the Get or Download icon to install the app on Firestick.
4) Now, go to Settings and click on the My Fire TV option.
5) Next, choose Developer options → Install Unknown Apps option.
6) From the list of available apps, select Downloader and turn it ON.
7) Now, launch the Downloader app and permit it
8) Enter the IPTV Blink Player APK URL on the field and tap the Go button.
9) Now, click the Install option on the pop-up to install the IPTV player to Firestick.
10) Open the IPTV Blink Player app, and enter the M3U URL of Pandar IPTV.
11) Then, you can start streaming your TV channels on your Firestick.
How to Stream Pandar IPTV on Windows / Mac PC
1) Turn on your PC and open the web browser.
2) Visit the official website of BlueStacks to download and install the BlueStacks software based on your system requirements.
3) After installing, launch the emulator and enter your Google credentials to sign in to the emulator.
4) Now, navigate and select the Play Store option.
5) On the Play Store, search for TiviMate IPTV Player.
6) Select the app and click on the Install button to add the app to your emulator.
7) Open the TiviMate IPTV Player and provide the M3U URL of Pandar IPTV.
8) Now, using the channel guide, start streaming the TV channels on TiviMate.
How to Watch Pandar IPTV on MAG Devices
1) Connect your MAG device to your TV and launch the MAG device.
2) Now, select Settings → System Settings option.
3) Next, tap on the Server → Portals option.
4) On the Portal 1 URL field, enter your Pandar IPTV M3U URL.
5) Next, enter a name on the Portal 1 Name and type a name.
6) Click on the Save button to finish the setup process.
7) After setting up, you can start streaming IPTV on MAG.
The IPTV provider offers good customer support by dealing with customers on three various platforms. Users can contact the customer support team using WhatsApp, Mail, and the live chat box on the website. If customer service is not available for a specific time, you can mail your query, and they’ll get back to you within 2-3 business days.
If you need an IPTV that is compatible with Smart TV, then Pandar IPTV is a good choice. Since this IPTV comes with set-top box support and M3U, you can stream this IPTV Provider’s content on any device. One thing that people like the most about Pandar IPTV is that they offer plenty of VOD and live TV series at a lower price.
Alternatives for Pandar IPTV
To explore other IPTV service that resembles Pandar IPTV, then take a look at the following alternatives.
Xtreme HD IPTV
Xtreme HD IPTV is one of the best IPTV providers that has over 20000 live TV channels and different categories of VOD content. Also, you can stream that content in HD and FHD resolution. With EPG support, you can track your favorite programs on the TV channels. Further, you can stream the content buffer-free with Anti-freeze technology. Additionally, it has 24/7 customer support to solve the queries of the users.
One IPTV is an affordable IPTV streaming service where you can stream a huge collection of live TV channels and VOD content in high resolutions. It has anti-freeze technology to stream IPTV content without buffering. Further, it has a TV catch feature to watch the missed programs on your TV channel. In addition, it provides an EPG feature to enhance the search functionality.
Lynx is one of the IPTV providers that is worth the cost. This IPTV offers a small content library. It offers a cheaper subscription with MAG and Enigma device support to access the content on various platforms. By purchasing the premium, you can get to watch 2,000+ channels with SD, HD, 4K, and 3D quality.