Duplex IPTV is an IPTV player app that can stream a lot of IPTV service providers on TV, Smartphone, and other devices. It only supports the M3U URL playlist format of any IPTV Provider. You can install this IPTV player app on devices like Android, Firestick, Smart TV, and Windows PC through an Apk file. Moreover, the Duplex IPTV is available for streaming free of cost.
Why Choose Duplex IPTV?
- Duplex IPTV player supports embedded subtitles and multiple audio tracks.
- It allows you to rewind and fast-forward your favorite content.
- This IPTV Player has an advanced search feature that allows you to search through the playlist.
- You can mark a live TV channel or movie, or TV show to your favorites and access them easily.
Duplex IPTV is a free IPTV player, and a subscription is not required to access this IPTV player app. In case you receive an email regarding activating the Duplex Player app, kindly ignore it.
Why Connect to VPN to Stream IPTV on Duplex IPTV Player?
Streaming live TV channels through IPTV technology is illegal in some countries. So, to avoid getting tracked, you can connect to a VPN, which will encrypt your internet connection. This will hide your IP address. Thereby, you can hide your identity while streaming the IPTV content. So, for that, connect to the best VPNs like ExpressVPN and NordVPN.
How to Install Duplex IPTV on Android Devices
1. Go to Settings on your Android device and select the Security option.
2. Locate the Unknown Sources option and toggle it on.
3. Next, go to any web browser and visit the website [https://bit.ly/3UYvzdr] to download the apk file.
4. Once you download the Apk file, open the apk file and hit Install to install the IPTV app.
5. Finally, the Duplex IPTV app will be installed on your Android smartphone within a couple of minutes.
How to Get Duplex IPTV on Firestick
1. Click the Find option on the Firestick home screen and select Search.
2. Type the Downloader app on the search screen and select the same.
3. Click on the Download button to download the Downloader app.
4. Go to the Fire TV home screen and select Settings > My Fire TV.
5. Choose the Developer Options on the following screen.
6. Then, select Install Unknown Apps.
7. Enable the toggle near the Downloader app to install apps from other sources.
8. Now, launch the Downloader app and click the URL field.
9. Enter the Duplex IPTV’s apk URL (https://bit.ly/3UUQFcO) and click Go to download the Apk file.
10. Select Install to install the Duplex IPTV app on your Firestick device.
How to Download Duplex IPTV on Smart TV
1. Open any web browser on your PC and download the Duplex IPTV app from a trusted source.
2. Copy the APK File to your USB Drive and plug it into your Smart TV.
3. Go to the home screen of your Smart TV and select Settings.
4. From Settings, choose the Device Preferences option.
5. Scroll down and select the Security & restrictions option.
6. Click the Unknown Sources option and turn it on.
7. Go back to Settings and choose the Apps option.
8. From the Apps section, choose the TV Guard option.
9. Select the App Manager tile and choose the Install from USB option.
10. Click the Duplex IPTV’s APK File and select the Install button.
11. Finally, the IPTV Player app will be installed on your Smart TV within a couple of minutes.
How to Install Duplex IPTV on Windows or Mac PC
1. Download and install BlueStacks on your Windows or Mac PC from its official website.
2. Next, download the Duplex IPTV‘s apk file from a web browser using the URL: [https://bit.ly/3UUQFcO].
3. Now, open the BlueStacks app and sign in with your Google Account.
4. Select the Install APK icon from the menu bar to your right.
5. Select and open the Duplex IPTV’s APK File to install.
6. Now, the app will be installed on BlueStacks within a couple of minutes.
How to Use Duplex IPTV
1. Launch the Duplex IPTV app on your device.
2. Note down your Device ID and Device Key.
3. Next, visit the Duplex website [www.edit.duplexplay.com] on any web browser.
4. Enter your Device ID and Device Key to log in to your account.
5. Click the Add Playlist button from the home page.
6. Enter the Playlist name, M3U URL you received from your IPTV provider, and XMLTV file, if any.
7. Next, select the Save option to save the playlist file.
8. Restart the Duplex IPTV app on your device and start streaming your favorite IPTV content.
Though Duplex IPTV is a user-friendly IPTV player, it lags in customer support. But you don’t have to worry. As of now, this IPTV player is working very well. In case this IPTV is not working effectively, you can follow the troubleshooting steps to rectify it.
DuplexPlay is one of the few IPTV Players that offer reliable service for free. But the customer service is not up to the mark. Still, no users have reported streaming issues. It offers excellent streaming features such as subtitles and multiple audio tracks. So, you can just add the playlist and start to enjoy streaming your favorite IPTV content.
Alternatives to Duplex IPTV
In case you are not satisfied with the features offered by this IPTV player, you can check out the alternatives mentioned below:
IPTV Smarters Pro
IPTV Smarters Pro is one of the best IPTV Players that supports both the M3U Playlist URL and Xtream Codes API. It has a picture-in-picture mode. You can get EPG support and external media player support from this player. Moreover, you can install and access the IPTV Smarters Pro app totally free of cost.
Perfect Player IPTV
Perfect Player IPTV is also a great choice for watching Live TV channels and VOD content seamlessly. You can get this IPTV Player app on Android, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV through an Apk file. As an additional feature, this IPTV player supports the EPG guide that allows you to track the programming of the live TV channels easily.
XCIPTV Player is free that supports Xtream Codes API for you to access the IPTV content. It also offers a cloud DVR feature that allows you to record your favorite shows easily. This IPTV Player also has EPG support and a TV catch-up option to improve the streaming experience.