Duplex IPTV provider is an IPTV player app that supports a lot of IPTV service providers. It only supports the M3U URL playlist format. Moreover, you can get the services of Duplex IPTV totally free of cost. Additionally, you can install this IPTV player app on devices like Android, Firestick, Smart TV, and Windows PC.
Why Choose Duplex IPTV
You can choose this Player because of the following reasons:
- This IPTV player supports embedded subtitles and multiple audio tracks.
- It allows you to rewind and fast-forward your favorites.
- Has an advanced search feature that allows you to search through the playlist.
- Mark a live TV channel or movie, or TV show to your favorites and access them easily.
Subscription Plans Offered By Duplex IPTV
Duplex IPTV is a free IPTV player, and a subscription is not required to access this IPTV player app. In case you receive an email regarding activating the Duplex Player app, kindly ignore it.
Why Connect to a VPN to Stream on Duplex IPTV Player
Streaming live TV channels through IPTV technology is illegal in some countries. So, to avoid getting tracked, you can connect to a VPN which will encrypt your internet connection. This will hide your IP address. Thereby, you can hide your identity while streaming the IPTV content. So, for that, connect to the best VPNs like ExpressVPN and NordVPN.
How to Get Duplex IPTV
You can install this IPTV player app on the devices mentioned below:
How to Install Duplex IPTV on Android Smartphones
1. Open Settings on your Android device and go to the Security section.
2. Locate the Unknown Sources option and toggle it on.
3. Next, go to a web browser and visit https://bit.ly/3UYvzdr.
4. This will download the Duplex IPTV’s APK File on your Android smartphone.
5. Once you download the APK File, launch it and hit the Install button.
6. Finally, the Duplex IPTV app will be installed on your Android smartphone within a couple of minutes.
How to Get Duplex IPTV on Firestick
1. Click the Find option on the Firestick home screen and click Search.
2. Type the Downloader app on the search screen and select the same.
3. Click on the Download button.
4. Click Settings > My Fire TV.
5. Choose the Developer Options on the following screen.
6. Then, select Install Unknown Apps.
7. Enable the toggle near the Downloader app.
8. Now, launch the Downloader app and click on the URL field.
9. Enter the Duplex IPTV’s apk URL (https://bit.ly/3UUQFcO) and click Go.
10. Once the app is downloaded, click Install.
11. Within a couple of minutes, the Duplex IPTV app will be installed on your Firestick device.
How to Download Duplex IPTV on Smart TV
1. Open a web browser on your PC and download the Duplex IPTV app using the URL: https://bit.ly/3UUQFcO.
2. Copy the APK File to your USB Drive and plug it into your Smart TV.
3. Go to the home screen of your Smart TV and select Settings.
4. From Settings, choose the Device Preferences option.
5. Scroll down and select the Security & restrictions option.
6. Select the Unknown Sources option and turn it on.
7. Go back to Settings and choose the Apps option.
8. From the Apps section, choose the TV Guard option.
9. Hit the App Manager tile and choose the Install from USB option.
10. Select the Duplex IPTV’s APK File and select the Install button.
11. Finally, the IPTV Player app will be installed on your Smart TV within a couple of minutes.
How to Install Duplex IPTV on Windows PC
1. Download and install BlueStacks on your Windows PC from its official website.
2. Next, download the Duplex IPTV‘s apk file from a web browser using the URL: https://bit.ly/3UUQFcO.
3. Now, open the BlueStacks app and sign in with your Google Account.
4. Hit the Install APK icon from the menu bar to your right.
5. Select and open the Duplex IPTV’s APK File.
6. Now, the app will be installed on BlueStacks within a couple of minutes.
How to Use Duplex IPTV
1. Launch the Duplex IPTV app on your device.
2. Note down your Device ID and Device Key.
3. Next, visit the URL: https://edit.duplexplay.com/ on any web browser.
4. Enter your Device ID and Device Key to log in to your account.
5. Click on the Add Playlist button from the home page.
6. Enter the playlist name, M3U URL you received from your IPTV provider, and XMLTV file, if any.
7. Next, hit the Save option to save the playlist file.
10. Restart the Duplex IPTV app on your device and start streaming your favorite IPTV content.
Since Duplex IPTV is a free IPTV player, you won’t get any kind of customer support. But you don’t have to worry because, as of now, this IPTV player is working very well.
There are only a few IPTV Players that offer reliable service for free. DuplexPlay is one of them. But the customer service is not up to the mark. Still, no users have reported streaming issues. So, you can just add the playlist and start to enjoy streaming your favorite IPTV content.
Alternatives to Duplex IPTV
In case you are not satisfied with the features offered by this IPTV provider, do check out the alternatives mentioned below: