You don’t need a cable subscription to watch your favorite program streaming on a live TV channel. You can stream them on any device you want without a cable TV service provider. With IPTV, you can stream all your live TV channels along with on-demand content on any desired streaming device with the IPTV service providers. You will need a device that you can connect to the internet and IPTV service provider credentials to log in. With that said, let us see how to stream with the Duplex IPTV along with its installation guide and sign-up process.
Duplex IPTV is one of the most compatible IPTV players that work with most operating systems. Unlike other IPTV services, you will not get any content from the Duplex IPTV. You will be loading the contents as you do with VLC Media Player. In fact, Duplex IPTV is an IPTV Media Player that is compatible with M3U and M3U8 links. It supports most of the formats and popular playlists. It comes with a very intuitive interface and costs $1.99/year.
How to Sign Up for Duplex IPTV
In order to sign up for the Duplex IPTV, you can install the official app from the Microsoft Store on your Windows PC and then sign up. Anyway, you will not need any subscription to stream the content for the first seven days. After that, you will be getting the official link for a subscription. It costs $0.99 for six months and $1.99/year.
Get a VPN for IPTV Streaming
VPN is required to stream with IPTV Media Player. You are the one who will be loading content to the players. But what if you unknowingly load any copyrighted content to stream. To avoid copyright infringement, you need to use a VPN. Also, using a VPN will add an extra layer of protection to your data and information so that your online security and privacy are ensured. Buy a subscription from any of the VPNs like NordVPN or ExpressVPN.
How to Install Duplex IPTV on Android Devices
1. Open the Play Store app on your Android phone or tablet.
2. Search for the Duplex IPTV and select the DuplexPlay app.
3. Then click on the Install button on the app info screen.
4. Now, click the Open button to launch the DuplexPlay app.
5. Then, choose Add Playlist option.
6. Enter your playlist name, URL, and then click Save.
7. The contents will start loading to stream on your Android device.
How to Install Duplex IPTV on Firestick
1. Click the Find option on the Firestick home screen and click Search.
2. Type the Downloader app on the search screen and select the same.
3. Click on the Download button.
4. Click Settings > My Fire TV.
5. Choose the Developer Options on the following screen.
6. Then, select Install Unknown Apps.
7. Enable the toggle near the Downloader app.
8. Now, launch the Downloader app and click on the URL field.
9. Enter the Duplex IPTV apk URL and click Go.
10. Once the app is downloaded, click Install.
11. Launch the DuplexIPTV app and note the Unique Device ID and Device Key.
12. Go to edit.duplexiptv.com from a browser and enter your Device ID and Device Key. Then choose the Manage Device option.
13. Then, choose Add Playlist.
14. Enter your Playlist name, URL and click Save.
15. Now, you can start streaming the content.
How to Install Duplex IPTV on PC
1. Open the Microsoft Store on your PC.
2. Search for the Duplex IPTV app.
3. Select the Duplex Play app and click the Get button.
4. Now, open the IPTV app and enter the IPTV credentials.
5. Start streaming the live TV channels on your PC.
Duplex IPTV offers customer support via email. You can contact them on the given email and you will be answered as soon as possible. The email address is DuplexPlay.Help@gmail.com. Also, the IPTV Player has got the FAQ section where you can find answers to various questions.
There are only a few IPTV Players that offer reliable service at a very low cost. DuplexPlay is one of them. You can take advantage of loading your favorite content. It also allows you to add two or three playlists and stream anyone at any time. Also, do check out other IPTV Players like BES IPTV and Root IPTV.