As the cost of cable TV networks is getting high, IPTV fills its space by providing TV service with tons of features at a very low cost. Thunder TV IPTV is one of the certified IPTV providers in the market that provides over 1600+ live channels, pay per view channels, movies, TV shows, and many more. It is mostly focused on the US and its contents. When compared to all other IPTVs in the market, Thunder IPTV cost low than any other IPTV provider. It is available only on limited devices.
It provides almost all local, national, and international content around the world. You can even stream content from OTT platforms like Netflix, Hulu, etc. Let’s see the ways to access and install Thunder TV IPTV on your devices.
Why need a VPN to access IPTV?
Whenever you are using an IPTV service, it is necessary to use a VPN to avoid exposing your IP address to others. VPN provides a shield that changes or hides your IP address for safe and secured browsing. Nord VPN is one such VPN that provides a fast and secure connection.
Thunder IPTV Packages and Content
- USA Lite Package – 500+ channels including Sports, events, news, and entertainment channel available in the US.
- USA Package – USA lite with addition to PPV, Major sports event, and other US-related content.
- Spanish + USA Package – USA lite along with Spanish channels (over 200 channels), Argentinian channels (over 150 channels), Mexican channels (over 200 channels).
- USA + UK + Canada Package – USA lite in addition to the United Kingdom and Canada channels.
Sign up for Thunder TV IPTV
 Open a browser on your PC / Smartphone.
 Enter the URL: https://thundertv.org/shop/cart.php on your browser.
 Select the plan that fits your description and click on Order Now of the respective plan.
- 24 Hours free trail – €0.00EUR
- 1 month subscription – €15.00EUR
- 3 month subscription – €20.00EUR
- 6 month subscription – €25.00EUR
- 1 year subscription – €30.00EUR
- 2 year subscription – €60.00EUR
 Now, review your order and apply if you have any promo code.
 Once reviewed, click on Checkout to continue shopping.
 Now, enter your personal information (Name, Email and country) and account security password.
 Click on Complete Order to proceed for payment.
 Once the payment is made, you will receive an email from Thunder TV IPTV within 24 hours with your login credentials.
How to Install Thunder TV IPTV on Android Devices
 On your Android device, launch any web browser.
 Enter/paste the URL: https://bit.ly/2F4qmPL on the search bar.
 Download and install the Filelinked Apk.
 Now, Open Filelinked on your Android device.
 Enter the Thunder TV IPTV filelinked code and click on Continue.
 Now, you will enter the app store and then install the Thunder TV apk.
 Once the apk is downloaded, install it on your Android device.
 After installation, open the Thunder TV app.
 Select any panel on it.
 Finally, enter your username and password provided during the sign-up process.
How to Install Thunder TV IPTV on iOS – iPhone / iPad
 On your iPhone or iPad, Open the App Store.
 Search for GSE Smart IPTV in the App Store.
 Tap on the Get icon to download and install the app.
 Open the GSE Smart IPTV app and click on the hamburger icon at the top left corner.
 Select Remote playlist from the menu.
 Click on the Add icon.
 Select Add M3U URL from the pop-up menu.
 Enter your playlist name (any name of your choice).
 Also, enter the Playlist URL: http://m3u.thundertv.org/get.php?username=(your username)&password=(your password)&output=ts&type=m3u_plus
 Once done, click on Add.
 Your playlist will be added to the Remote playlist, click on the playlist created.
 Now, you can watch all your favorite channels, movies, and TV shows on the list.
How to Install Thunder TV IPTV on Firestick
 Enable Apps from Unknown Source (if not, follow the steps below).
- Click the Settings option on your Fire TV Stick.
- Select My Fire TV.
- Under the My Device settings, select Developer options.
- Navigate to Apps from unknown sources and enable it.
- A pop-up will appears for confirmation. Click Turn On.
 Open the Downloader app from your Apps list (If not, install it with the instructions below).
- Select the Search icon on the Home screen.
- Type Downloader in the search bar.
- Click on Get to install the Downloader App.
 Enter/paste the URL: https://bit.ly/2R6Q88R and click Go.
 The Filelinked Apk will be downloaded on your Firestick device.
 Click on Install and follow the prompts to complete the installation.
 Now, open the Filelinked app on your Fire TV.
 Enter the code for Thunder TV IPTV store.
 Download the Thunder IPTV X app from the store.
 Once the Thunder IPTV app is downloaded, install it on your device.
 Open the Thunder TV app from your Apps section.
 Now, select any panel from the list.
 Enter your Thunder TV username and password that you provided during sign up.
 Now, start watching all your favorite TV channels, movies, and TV shows on Thunder IPTV.
How to Update Media Content on Thunder TV IPTV
 Open Thunder IPTV on your Android/ Firestick device.
 Enter your login credentials.
 Click on Settings from the bottom right corner of the screen.
 Select Update Contents under settings.
 A pop up will appear for downloading media content, select Update All.
 Now, wait until all the media (Live TV, VOD, series, TV Guide) gets updated.
 After completion, open Live TV/TV guide from the Home screen.
 You can access all the content that will be updated regularly.
How to Stream Thunder TV IPTV on PC – Windows and Mac
 Open VLC media player in your Windows or Mac PC.
 Click on Media from the menu bar.
 Select Open Network Stream from the shown list.
 Under the Network tab, enter your M3U URL: http://m3u.thundertv.org/get.php?username=(your username)&password=(your password)&output=ts&type=m3u_plus
 Click on the Play button to start streaming Thunder IPTV.
 To view Channel list, press Ctrl + L on your keyboard.
 Now, you can stream all your favorite channels and movies on Thunder IPTV.
Highlights of Thunder TV IPTV
- Stream all your content in HD quality.
- Over 1600+ Live TV Channels.
- VOD, Catch UP TV, Pay per view Channels, and many more.
- 24/7 customer support and live chat online.
- Works on all major OS platforms that make it easy to watch and access on your devices.
- Seamless video streaming experience even when connected to VPN.
- Separate EPG for Live TV, VOD, series, and TV guides.
- Parental Control to monitor kids.
If you want to watch all your favorite channels, movies, TV shows, and VOD at a very low price in a single place, then Thunder TV IPTV is the best choice. Even though the installation process of the IPTV is a bit complex, it is worth giving a try. For more IPTV related article, tips and tricks, explore iptvplayers.com.