Xtreme HD IPTV is a popular IPTV service provider that offers 20000+ live TV channels at $15.99 per month. Moreover, with the subscription, you will get Xtream HD IPTV’s very own IPTV Player support. So, you don’t have to look out for any external IPTV players to access the IPTV content. Moreover, the Xtreme HD IPTV app supports various devices that, include Android phones, Firesticks, Smart TVs, Windows & Mac PC.
Why Choose Xtreme HD IPTV
You can consider choosing this IPTV provider for the following reasons:
- Offers an EPG guide to tack your favorite programming.
- You can watch the live TV channels in HD and FHD video quality.
- With the Anti-Freeze technology, you can watch your favorite IPTV content seamlessly.
- You will also get 24/7 customer support that helps you in resolving your queries easily.
- Xtreme HD IPTV app supports devices like Android phones, iOS, Smart TVs, Firesticks, Windows & Mac PC.
Subscription Plans Offered By Xtreme HD IPTV
The following are the subscription plans offered by this IPTV provider:
- Monthly Plan: $15.99
- 3-Month Plan: $45.99
- 6-Month Plan: $74.99
- 1-Year Plan: $140.99
- Lifetime Plan: $500
Before getting a subscription plan, you can also get a 34-hour trial at $3. You can use this feature to check the quality of the service offered by this IPTV service provider.
How to Subscribe to Xtreme HD IPTV
1. Visit the Xtreme HD IPTV Official Website using any web browser.
2. Scroll down from the home page and choose any subscription plan of your choice.
3. Click the Get It Now button next to any of the Xtream HD IPTV plans.
4. Select the device where you want to watch the IPTV content.
5. Next, you can customize the subscription plan if needed.
6. Next, click the Continue button.
4. Review your order and click on Checkout.
5. Enter your Billing Details and your Payment Information.
6. Click on Complete Order to make a transaction.
7. After a successful transaction, you will receive the playlist link through the mail.
Why Connect to a VPN While Streaming on Xtreme HD IPTV
VPN is a technology that helps you in encrypting the internet connection on your streaming device. This will help you in streaming the IPTV content without any legal troubles because most countries prohibit IPTV technology. The reason is that most IPTV providers offer live TV channels, movies, and TV shows without proper licensing. Thus connecting to premium VPNs like NordVPN or ExpressVPN on your streaming device will help you mask your identity, and you will be safe from legal troubles.
How to Install Xtreme HD IPTV on Android Phone
The Xtreme HD IPTV app is not directly available for your iOS device. However, you can just download the Xtreme HD IPTV’s APK File and install it on your Android phone.
1. Initially, go to the Security section on your Android phone’s Settings.
2. Find and turn on the Unknown Sources option.
3. Next, go to a web browser and download the Xtreme HD IPTV’s APK file using the URL: https://bit.ly/3XYExtx.
4. Once you download the APK File, open it and tap the Install button from the pop-up.
5. Within minutes, the Xtreme HD IPTV app will be installed on your Android phone.
How to Watch the Xtreme HD IPTV on iOS Phones
The official Xtreme HD app doesn’t support your iOS phones. However, you can access the content offered by the Xtreme HD IPTV using popular IPTV players like IPTV Smarters Pro.
1. Initially, get the IPTV Smarters Pro app on your iOS phone.
Note: Only the liter version of the IPTV Smarters Pro ( Smarters Player Lite) is available for your iOS phones.
2. After installation, open the Smarters Player Lite app and accept the terms and conditions.
3. Next, select the Login with Xtreme Codes API button.
4. Input the username, password, and port URL you got from Xtreme HD IPTV.
5. Hit the Add User button.
6. Once you log in to your account, you can start streaming live TV channels, movies, and TV shows.
How to Download Xtreme HD IPTV on Firestick
1. Set up your Firestick device and connect to the internet connection.
2. Press the Home button on the remote to go to the Home screen.
3. Select the Find tab and choose the Search tile.
4. Search for the Downloader and choose the Downloader from the suggestion list.
5. From the Apps & Games section, select the Downloader app.
6. From the app info page, select the Download or Get button.
7. After installing the Downloader app, go to the Fire TV Home screen and select the Settings icon.
8. Choose My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps.
9. Turn on the Downloader for installing apps from sources other than the Amazon App Store.
10. Now, open the Downloader app and enter the URL of the Xtreme HD IPTV’s APK File (https://bit.ly/3XYExtx).
11. Click the Go button to download the Xtreme HD IPTV’s APK File.
12. Once the Xtreme HD IPTV’s APK File is downloaded, hit the Install button from the pop-up.
13. After the process, the app will get installed on your Firestick in minutes.
How to Setup Xtreme HD IPTV on Smart TV
1. On your PC, open a web browser and download the Xtreme HD IPTV’s APK File using the URL https://bit.ly/3XYExtx.
2. Next, connect a USB drive to your PC and copy the APK File on the drive.
3. After that, turn on your Smart TV and connect the USB Drive to the respective port.
4. Now, from your Smart TV’s home screen, select Settings and choose the Device Preferences option.
5. Locate and select the Security & Restrictions option.
6. Choose the Unknown Sources option and turn it on.
7. Now, go back to Settings and choose the Apps option.
8. Locate and hit the TV Guard option.
9. Next, hit the App Manager tile.
10. From the left pane, select the Install from USB option.
11. Select the Xtreme HD IPTV’s APK File and install it on your Smart TV.
How to Install Xtreme HD IPTV on Windows & Mac PC
1. Download and install the BlueStacks emulator on your Windows or Mac PC from the BlueStacks Official Website.
2. Again, on a web browser, download the Xtreme HD IPTV’s APK file using the URL https://bit.ly/3XYExtx.
3. Next, open BlueStacks and log in with your Google Account.
4. From the menu bar to your right, click on the Install APK icon.
5. Select the Xtreme HD IPTV’s APK File from your local storage and open it.
6. Within a couple of minutes, the Xtreme HD IPTV app will be installed on the BlueStacks Android Emulator.
How to Use Xtreme HD IPTV on Any Supported Devices
1. Launch the Xtreme HD IPTV app on any of the devices you have installed it.
2. Select your device type and hit the Save button.
3. Next, enter the username and password you received from Xtreme HD IPTV and hit the Add User button.
4. After you log in to your account, you can start to stream your favorite IPTV content on your device.
Customer support of Xtreme HD IPTV is a little bit lame as no live chat support is offered. However, you can still submit a form on this IPTV provider’s official website and get support 24/7.
Xtreme HD IPTV has one of the best IPTV servers to keep users occupied and provides non-stop entertainment. This IPTV provider has excellent streaming features and support for hassle-free streaming. So, get their service to watch your favorite live TV channels, movies, and TV shows with an internet connection.
Alternatives to Xtreme HD IPTV
The following are some of the alternative IPTV providers you can check out to watch IPTV content seamlessly:
1. Typhoon Labs IPTV
Typhoon Labs IPTV is one of the best IPTV providers to watch IPTV content. It offers you over 1500+ live TV channels at $15.99 per month. Also, you will get 24/7 customer service via live chat support.
2. Top Dog IPTV
With a subscription to Top Dog IPTV, you will get 10000+ live TV channels and 9000+ on-demand content. The subscription starts from $20 per month.
3. 247 IPTV
247 IPTV is popular in offering all the popular sports TV channels around the globe. Also, you will get live TV channels to watch action-packed content. Moreover, there is a separate section for your kids to enjoy.
With these alternatives, you can enjoy streaming your favorite IPTV content seamlessly.