Lynx IPTV is a premium subscription service that offers more than 7500 TV channels and 1000 video-on-demand content. The subscription plan comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. The users can appeal and can get their money back if they are not satisfied with the Lynx IPTV services. This service provides all popular movies and TV series at a low cost. In addition, it also provides a free trial for new users. The advanced low-density server of this service loads the video content 2 times faster than the other IPTV providers.
The Anti-freeze technology is an additional benefit for the Lynx IPTV. The video will not freeze or buffer in any situation. This service supports various quality formats such as 4K, HD, 3D, etc. The users can mark their favorite movies or series to the Favorites list. The elegant interface makes it easier for the users to navigate and select things easily. Lynx is one of the best IPTV service providers to watch all your favorite content in one place.
Why need a VPN to Stream IPTV
VPN is a much-needed tool to secure your data and protect your online privacy. It is necessary to use a VPN while streaming IPTV as it helps in protecting our data from online hackers and spammers. In addition, it allows the users to view the content that is geo-restricted. Some best VPNs available in the market are CyberGhost VPN and Nord VPN.
How to Get a Subscription for Lynx IPTV
1) Open a browser on your smartphone or PC.
2) Navigate to the official website of Lynx IPTV.
3) Tap on the hamburger icon displayed at the top right corner of the screen.
4) Select the Subscription menu. Once selected, you will be directed to the Subscription page.
5) Here, you can see the subscriptions of Lynx IPTV.
6) Lynx IPTV offers three types of subscription plans. Choose your desired plan and click Order Now.
7) Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the payment process.
8) After the completion of the payment process, you will receive a unique activation code to access the app.
9) Take a note down of the code or store it in your desired digital vault.
How to Install Lynx IPTV on Android devices
1) Turn On your Android device (smartphone, tablet, Android TV) and launch the Google Play Store.
2) Select the Search box shown at the top and type Lynx IPTV using the on-screen keyboard.
3) Choose the Lynx IPTV from the search results.
4) Hit the green color Install button to download the app.
5) After the installation of the app, open it.
6) You will see an activation code box exhibited at the center of the app’s interface.
7) Enter the activation code you received at the time of purchase and click Submit to proceed.
8) Now, you will get access to all content of Lynx IPTV. Tap and Play your desired video content of Lynx IPTV.
How to Watch Lynx IPTV on Smart TV
1) At first, turn on your PC and open a browser.
2) Download the Lynx IPTV apk file from the official website or any trusted source.
3) Insert a USB drive onto your PC. Copy the apk file from your PC and paste it on the USB drive.
4) After the transfer, eject and remove the USB drive from your PC.
5) Turn On your Smart TV.
6) Press the Settings button and navigate to Security & Restrictions on the Settings menu.
7) Select the Unknown Sources option and enable it.
8) Plug the USB drive into the HDMI port of your Smart TV.
9) Open the USB drive files and install the Lynx apk file on your Smart TV.
10) After completing the installation, open the app and enter the activation code to start streaming Lynx TV IPTV content.
How to Get Lynx IPTV on PC – Windows and Mac
1) Open your desired browser on your PC.
2) Navigate to the official BlueStacks website.
3) Download the suitable BlueStacks software for your PC.
4) Install and run the BlueStacks emulator.
5) Sign in to the emulator using the Google credentials.
6) Tap My Apps and select the System app option.
7) Locate and click on Google Play Store.
8) Search for the Lynx IPTV in the search.
9) Hit the Install button to download the app.
10) After installing the app, open it and watch your favorite TV channels, movies, etc., on the PC.
How to Stream Lynx IPTV on Firestick
1) Turn on your Firestick-connected TV.
2) Hit the Find option and select the Search tile.
3) Using the virtual keyboard, enter the Downloader app in the search panel.
4) Tap the Downloader app from the search results.
5) Hit the Download icon to install the app on your Firestick.
6) In order to install third-party apps, you need to enable Apps from Unknown Sources.
7) Press the Home button to go to the Home screen and click the settings icon displayed at the center.
8) Select the option My Fire TV and tap Developer options.
9) Click Apps from Unknown Sources and select the toggle switch near the Downloader app to enable.
10) Now, open the Downloader app and paste the Lynx IPTV Apk link in the URL box. Click Go and hit the Install switch exhibited on the pop-up menu.
11) Open the Lynx IPTV after installation and follow the necessary steps to get into the app.
12) Once you are in, enjoy watching your favorite shows of Lynx IPTV on Firestick-connected TV.
If there is any problem or for any queries related to the app or service, contact the Developer team by sending an informal mail to email@example.com or just call them to the number given on the website. This IPTV service offers 24/7 customer support to the users. So, if you have any issues using the product, don’t hesitate to contact them. The highly Supportive Lynx team will respond to you and will help you in resolving the issue.
Lynx IPTV is the largest IPTV service that has a huge collection of IPTV channels in it. It offers smooth playing of video content without any lags or breakups. To access this service, all you need is an activation code and a proper internet connection. The main demerit of this android app is that it asks for unnecessary permissions like location, Wi-Fi, and storage. If you are concerned about your privacy, switch to an alternative IPTV provider. Some IPTV providers to highlight are Logic Stream TV IPTV and Ultra IPTV.