IPTV Stalker Player is one of the popular IPTV Players available on the Google Play Store. With the media player app, you can use the M3U URL and your IPTV login credentials to stream the live TV content. The app is available for free, and you can get the app on Android, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV. You can use this IPTV Player to stream channels from different countries.
Why Choose IPTV Stalker Player?
- IPTV Stalker Player has an intuitive and user-friendly interface.
- It categorized the contents into Movies, Kids, Entertainment, Cartoons, TV shows, and documentaries for quick reach.
- There is no sign-up required for the IPTV for instant streaming of content.
- You can add the TV channels to the Favorites section for instant access anytime.
Why is VPN Essential while using IPTV?
When using IPTV players and IPTV providers, you need to use a VPN to protect your personal data. Some of the IPTV platforms might track the user data and will store online logs. With the best VPN, you can hide your IP address and spoof your geo-location with ease. We recommend you use powerful VPNs like NordVPN and ExpressVPN.
How to Install IPTV Stalker Player on Android Devices
(1) Open the Play Store app from the Apps section of your Android device.
(2) Use the search bar to look for the IPTV Stalker Player app.
(3) Click the Install button to get the app from the Play Store.
(4) After the installation is over, select the Open button to open the app.
(5) Enter the M3U URL and MAC Address on the specified box.
(6) If you want to sign in with login credentials, click the Additional Settings checkbox and enter your IPTV credentials.
(7) Now, click the Save button. If the data you entered is correct, you will get your IPTV channels on your smartphone.
How to Install IPTV Stalker Player on Firestick
The IPTV Stalker app is unavailable on the Amazon App Store. So, you can’t install the app on your Firestick directly. You need to use the Downloader app to install the IPTV player app.
(1) Go to the Fire TV home screen and highlight the Find menu to click the Search tile.
(2) With the Fire TV remote, search for the Downloader app.
(3) Select the Downloader app on the list of apps displayed.
(4) Click the Download button to get the Downloader app.
(5) Navigate to click on the Settings icon on the Firestick home screen.
(6) Select the My Fire TV option.
(7) Choose the Developer options.
(8) Now, pick the Install Unknown Apps option.
(9) Highlight the Downloader and select Turn On to confirm the changes.
(10) Go to the Apps section of the Fire TV and select Downloader to launch it.
(11) Enter the IPTV Stalker Player download link [bit.ly/35UEzIx] and click the Go button.
(12) Then, select the Install button, followed by Open to launch the IPTV Player app.
(13) Sign in with your IPTV credentials and watch your favorite live TV channel.
How to Install IPTV Stalker Player on Smart TV
(1) Power on the Smart TV and go to the home screen.
(2) Launch the Play Store on your Android smart TV.
(3) Using the remote, search for the IPTV Stalker Player app.
(4) Select Install the app on your smart TV.
(5) Click the Open button to launch it.
(6) Sign in with the M3U URL or Login credentials and get access to your IPTV provider contents.
How to Use IPTV Stalker Player on PC
(1) Launch any web browser on your PC and visit the BlueStacks Website [www.bluestacks.com].
(2) Click the Download button to download the latest version of the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
(3) Install the .exe or .dmg file of the BlueStacks on your PC.
(4) Provide your Google account credentials to log in to BlueStacks.
(5) Now, hover to click on the Play Store icon to launch it.
(6) Use the search bar to find the IPTV Stalker Player.
(7) Select the app from the suggestions and search results.
(8) Click the Install button to download the IPTV Player.
(9) Select Open to launch the player after the installation.
(10) Provide the M3U URL or IPTV login details to stream your favorite titles.
Note: You can even download the IPTV Stalker Player apk from any trusted source to use it on your PC.
There is no live chat support provided by the IPTV Stalker Player. However, you can mail to the official Mail Address to get your queries resolved. The mail address is available only on the official website.
IPTV Stalker Player is one of the simplest apps to use. There is no signup process and no subscription plans. It has support for both M3U URL and login credentials, which is a major advantage in the app. But the lack of customer support and contact website are some of the major missing in the IPTV. If your IPTV provider has no built-in player, you can definitely use the IPTV Stalker Player.
Alternatives to IPTV Stalker Player
There are many IPTV Players available for streaming devices. You can try them for your IPTV Provider.
TiviMate IPTV Player
TiviMate IPTV Player is a simple IPTV Player with M3U URL support. It is completely free to use, and it is available for free download in the Store. The IPTV Player provides a TV catch-up facility to restream the live TV channels. You can access the TV channels based on the categories.
Televizo IPTV Player
Televizo IPTV Player has the M3U URL and Xtream Codes support. You can also stream the IPTV content using the external player. This IPTV also offers parental control, Favorites, and dynamic language switching for streaming. It sorts TV channels into genres for easy access.
IPTV Smarters Pro
IPTV Smarters Pro is a free IPTV Player to stream content using M3U URL and Xtream Codes. It provides external player support and EPG support for streaming live TV channels. There is a Premium version available for this IPTV Player to access special features. You can add as many playlists to the app and access them anytime without any hassle.