Neutro IPTV Player is an IPTV player where you can stream live TV channels, movies, TV series, PPV, and more. It supports Xtream Codes API to access the IPTV content. This IPTV Player also has options like a Favorites list, Data Refresh, Auto Reboot Settings, Auto Data Refresh Facility, and more. You can add as many portals as you want and sync your information with multiple devices. It has an awesome user interface and is easy to use. You can stream the IPTV on devices like Android, Firestick, Smart TV, and more.
Why Choose Neutro IPTV Player?
- Neutro IPTV Player offers EPG support to provide information about upcoming programs.
- You can enable the Parental Controls to remove the adult contents.
- It offers you to enable the subtitle whenever you need, and it has auto-connect subtitles and audio tracks.
- The Neutro IPTV Player app is compatible with multi-screen support.
- You can also zap the channels at a faster speed.
There is no need for a subscription as Neutro IPTV Player is available for free. You can easily stream the IPTV content by loading the Xtream Codes API provided by the IPTV provider.
Why Use VPN for Streaming Neutro IPTV Player?
Neutro IPTV Player does not offer any content for streaming. The users have to be aware of the content they are streaming in this IPTV Player. It is tough to know whether the IPTV is legal or not. You can use the VPN on your device to get rid of the unnecessary troubles that occur when streaming content on IPTV. It is also helpful in bypassing geo-restrictions to stream IPTV content from various countries where it is restricted. We suggest you use premium VPN services like NordVPN and ExpressVPN to stream safely and anonymously.
How to Install Neutro IPTV Player on Android Devices
1. Power on your Android device and select Settings > Security > Enable Unknown Sources.
2. Launch the browser and search for Neutro IPTV Player APK.
3. Choose a trusted website from the results and download the IPTV APK file on your device.
4. After downloading, install the APK file on your Android device.
5. Once the installation is done, launch the app on your mobile.
6. Enter the Username, Password, and Xtream Codes API of any IPTV provider and click on Connect.
7. Enjoy watching live channels on your Android device.
How to Download Neutro IPTV Player on Firestick
1. Switch on your Firestick device and press the Home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Select the Find tab and click on Search.
3. Type Downloader on the search bar and choose the app from the search results.
4. Click on Download to install the app on your Firestick.
5. Return to the home screen of your Firestick device and click on Settings.
6. Choose My Fire TV and select Developer Options.
7. Click on Install Unknown apps and choose the Downloader app.
8. Enable the Downloader app so that you can install apps from unknown sources on your device.
9. Launch the Downloader app and enter the URL of the Neutro IPTV Player APK on the URL box.
10. Click on Go to download the app apk file on your device.
11. Once the app has been downloaded, open the APK file and install it on your device.
12. Now, launch the app and log in with the necessary credentials.
13. Select Connect to load the IPTV content on your Firestick device.
14. Finally, start streaming your favorite live TV channels on your Firestick.
How to Get Neutro IPTV Player on Windows and Mac PC
1. Turn on your PC and launch your favorite browser.
2. Click on the Search bar and enter the Neutro IPTV Player APK.
3. From the search results, choose a trusted website and download the Apk file on your PC.
4. Now, go to the BlueStacks official website and download the app according to your PC version.
5. Now, the BlueStacks Android Emulator will be downloaded on your device.
6. Open the BlueStacks file and click on Install to install the app on your PC.
7. Launch the BlueStacks app and sign in using your Google account.
8. Select the Install APK icon on the right side toolbar.
9. Choose the app apk file and click on Open to install the app on your BlueStacks account.
10. Now, launch the app and enter the IPTV provider details. Click on Connect to load the content on your IPTV.
11. Choose any channel and start streaming with your PC.
How to Install Neutro IPTV Player on Smart TV
1. Power on your PC and download the Neutro IPTV Player APK.
2. Connect a USB drive on your PC and move the IPTV APK file to the USB stick.
3. Disconnect the USB from your PC and connect it to the USB port on your Smart TV.
4. Switch on your Smart TV and select the Settings icon from the home screen.
5. Click on Device Preferences and select Security & restrictions.
6. Select Unknown sources and enable it.
7. Navigate to the home page and select the Settings icon.
8. Click on TV Guard and choose App Manager.
9. Now, select Install from USB to navigate to the USB section.
10. Choose the Neutro IPTV Player APK and select the Install button to install the app on your TV.
11. Now, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
12. Finally, start watching the IPTV content from your Smart TV.
In case of any issues with the Neutro IPTV Player, you can contact Customer Support to solve the problem. You can contact them using the Contact Us form on the official website. Once you enter the query along with the other details, click on Submit. You will get a certified solution from the official website to your registered mail ID within 2 days.
Neutro IPTV Player is a free IPTV player to stream content from IPTV providers. It has features like Fast zapping, auto-resume from where you left off when streaming movies and TV series, allows external players, and more. This IPTV doesn’t offer you any content, and you need to bring in your own content and enjoy streaming your favorite channels.
Alternatives to Neutro IPTV Player
If you are not interested in the Neutro IPTV Player app, you can go with the alternative IPTV player app mentioned below.
IPTV Smarters Player
IPTV Smarters Player is one of the popular IPTV player apps officially available on the Google Play Store and App Store. It allows you to load the content from M3U URL and Xtream Codes API. The application runs on a smooth and clear interface with the never lasting streaming experience.
Duplex IPTV is feature filled IPTV player that allows you to load the content via M3U URL. It offers you to get subtitles and multiple audio tracks as a built-in feature. Since it has no activation process, you can use the app completely for free.
IPTV Stream Player
You can download the IPTV Stream Player on many devices, like Android, PC, Firestick, and Smart TV. It allows you to load the content in two different formats, such as M3U URL and Xtream Codes. The application has modern features like a built-in media player and dark mode.
You can use the methods below to solve the problem:
1. Uninstall and Reinstall the IPTV app.
2. Clear cache data on the app.
3. Check your internet connection.