In the digital world, almost everything is available on the internet. Now, we can get live TV streams and live sports matches on our smartphones. Live TV streaming apps and IPTV services made a huge impact on our day to day life. With the IPTV services, you will get thousands of live TV channels from different countries at a lower subscription price. Boss TV IPTV is one of many IPTV providers available right now.
Boss TV IPTV offers more than 7000 live TV channels from different countries, premium cable channels, local channels, PPV events, Latino channels, and more. In addition, you will also get on-demand movies and TV shows. Let’s dive into the signup and installation steps for Boss IPTV.
How to Sign Up for Boss TV IPTV
(1) On your laptop or smartphone, go to the Boss TV IPTV website.
(2) Click Subscription Prices on the top of the webpage.
(3) The IPTV offers eight subscription plans. Choose your preferred one. If you want, you can also select the trial pack, which costs $5 for 24 hrs.
(4) On the next screen, provide your personal information and scroll down.
(5) Accept the Terms and Conditions and choose your payment method.
(6) Once the payment is made, you will get your Boss IPTV credentials to the registered mail ID.
Why Need a VPN to stream IPTV?
The video contents available in the IPTV portals are not certified contents. By streaming, it may risk your privacy. To protect your online data, we suggest you use a VPN. Premium VPNs like NordVPN and CyberGhost VPN are available for all devices to protect your personal information with advanced security protocols.
How to Install Boss TV IPTV on Amazon Firestick
As of now, there is no apk file available for Boss TV IPTV. You need to install the Filelinked app and then install the IPTV app with the Filelinked code.
(1) Turn on your Firestick and go to the Settings option on the Fire TV’s Home screen.
(2) Choose the My Fire TV option or Devices option.
(3) Click on the Developer options from the list of options.
(4) Select the Apps from Unknown Sources option to turn on.
(5) Click the Turn On button to confirm the changes.
Install Boss TV IPTV on Firestick Using Filelinked
(1) Click the Search icon next to the Home button from the Firestick’s Home screen.
(2) The on-screen keyboard will appear. Type Downloader and search.
(3) Choose the Downloader app from the Apps & Games category.
(4) Click the Download icon, followed by the Open icon to launch the Downloader app.
(5) Go to the http bar and type the Filelinked app’s download link https://filelinked.com. When you finish typing, click the Go button.
(6) Click the Install button and Open button to start the Filelinked app.
(7) Now, enter the Filelinked code for Boss TV IPTV 27642522 on the Enter Code box. Then, click the Continue button.
(8) Click the Download button corresponding to the Boss TV.
(9) Install the IPTV app and open it.
(10) Sign in with your Boss IPTV credentials and watch your favorite content.
How to Use Boss TV IPTV on Other Devices
Since the IPTV app is not available, you can’t install it on smartphones, PCs, and smart TVs. Instead, you can use the IPTV website to watch live TV and on-demand content.
(1) On your smartphone or smart TV, go to the Boss TV IPTV streaming website.
(2) Enter your IPTV credentials and click the Login button.
(3) Once the webpage is loaded, you will get all the IPTV contents on your device.
The IPTV has only one way of customer support, Email support. You need to enter the username, email, and your queries in the Contact Us form. You will get a reply from the customer executive in two business days. When compared to other IPTV providers, Boss TV IPTV is lagging in the customer support section.
As far as contents are considered, Boss TV IPTV is worth the money. But the lack of app and minimal customer support are the concerns on this IPTV. If you are okay with the web browser streaming and the limited customer support, you can go for the subscription. At first, buy the one day pack or monthly pack. If you are satisfied with the services, buy the long term plan. There are other IPTV providers like Edge IPTV, Necro IPTV.