Are you looking for free M3U playlist URLs to watch the IPTV content? Then, you came to the right place. The M3U playlist links let you stream live TV channels anytime you want on your devices like Android phone, iOS, Firestick, and Smart TV. For that, you will only need an M3U Playlist URL and an IPTV player installed on your streaming device. So, we have offered you a complete list of free M3U Playlists based on various categories and a guide to stream the IPTV content using the M3U URLs.
What is the M3U Playlist URL?
M3U Playlists is a collection of IPTV channels in a .m3u file format. In other words, the audio or video file will have a .m3u extension. M3U represents MP3 URLs for streaming TV channels and on-demand videos. It will be provided by the IPTV service providers. You can use the playlist to stream your favorite channels on the device of your choice.
Besides the channels, the M3U playlist will also hold the connection information of every channel. i.e., the channel, channel ID, direct channel address on the server, etc. To stream the IPTV content using the M3U URL, you will only need some of the best IPTV players, like VLC Media Player.
Complete List of Free M3U Playlist URLs to Watch Live TV Channels
In the following section, we have included the free and working M3U playlist URLs to watch live TV channels from various countries. We have included the M3U playlist URL to watch the live TV channels and on-demand content from countries such as:
- United States – https://bit.ly/3gIl4MT
- United Kingdom – https://bit.ly/3OD2v9z
- Canada – https://bit.ly/3igC2T8
- Germany – https://bit.ly/3Urp2rf
- Belgium – https://bit.ly/3h0M6PM
- Spain – https://bit.ly/3i61hqX
- France – https://bit.ly/3XF61Ev
- Italy – https://bit.ly/3AOfboh
- Iran – https://bit.ly/3h0HZmO
- Saudi Arabia – https://bit.ly/3VbH5mp
- Netherlands – https://bit.ly/3EHTR4T
- Ireland – https://bit.ly/3F3saVF
- Jordan – https://bit.ly/3XWgmfq
- Bangladesh – https://bit.ly/3gGSBqE
- United Arab Emirates – https://bit.ly/3OHUCzB
- Turkey – https://bit.ly/3AMz8vO
- Australia – https://bit.ly/3AOkC6y
- Kuwait – https://bit.ly/3h1gIR9
- South Africa – https://bit.ly/3V4B8rf
- South Korea – https://bit.ly/3XWurZZ
- Portugal – https://bit.ly/3ELhOIq
- Philippines – https://bit.ly/3VOmioH
- Vietnam – https://bit.ly/3VtDjVF
- Morocco – https://bit.ly/3u6Kabe
- Montenegro – https://bit.ly/3ulVNev
- Qatar – https://bit.ly/3VwVfOT
- Russia – https://bit.ly/3Pev5hT
- Sweden – https://bit.ly/3OEO1Ws
- Malaysia – https://bit.ly/3UhnjUZ
- Tunisia – https://bit.ly/3VAC5Yz
- Pakistan – https://bit.ly/3VcHJzY
- Egypt – https://bit.ly/3ihoSFn
- Brazil – https://bit.ly/3GQYTPh
- Greece – https://bit.ly/3VzlbJh
- Romania – https://bit.ly/3Up6U0Y
- India – https://bit.ly/3u2JlAb
- Albania – https://bit.ly/3Ba8Q6C
In case you want to filter the live TV channels through languages, the following section will help you through it.
- English Channels: https://bit.ly/FTV-ENG
- Spanish Channels: https://bit.ly/FTV-ESP
- Arabic Channels: https://bit.ly/FTV-ARA
You can use these links to download the M3U playlists. Then, you can add the M3U Playlist URL on an IPTV player to stream your favorites absolutely free of cost.
Why You Need to Connect to a VPN to Watch the IPTV Content
Streaming IPTV content is illegal in many countries, and it may cause legal issues for you. So, we suggest you connect your streaming device, which you use to stream the IPTV content, to the best VPNs like NordVPN or ExpressVPN. Connecting the VPN to your streaming device will help you to hide your IP address and geolocation. Thus no one can track your online activity, and you will be safe from legal issues while streaming IPTV content.
How to Watch IPTV on Android & iOS Phones using the M3U Playlist URL
IPTV Smarters Pro is one of the best IPTV players available for Android & iOS phones. With it, you can easily add the M3U playlist URL and watch the IPTV content for free. It also supports an external media player, which allows you to play the IPTV content using any of the video players installed on your device as well. So, the following are the steps you can use to install and add the M3U playlist URL using the IPTV Smarters Pro app on your Android or iOS phones.
1. Install the IPTV Smarters Pro app from the Google Play Store or App Store.
Note: For iOS Phones, only the lite version of IPTV Smarters Pro is available. But the steps to add the M3U Playlist file are the same as mentioned below.
2. Launch the IPTV Smarters Pro app after installation.
3. Read and tap the Accept button to accept the terms and conditions of IPTV Smarters Pro.
4. On the next screen, select the Load your M3U Playlist or File/URL option.
5. Enter the playlist name and upload or enter the M3U playlist URL on the required field.
6. Next, hit the Add User button.
7. Within a few minutes, the IPTV content will load on the IPTV Smarters Pro app.
8. After that, select any of the categories and start to watch the IPTV content on your Android phone.
How to Watch IPTV on Smart TV & PC Using M3U Playlist URL
VLC Media Player is one of the popular media player apps to watch the IPTV content on your Smart TVs, Windows & Mac PC by adding the M3U URL. For the same, you can refer to the steps below:
1. First, you need to install the VLC Media Player app on your Smart TV or Windows or Mac PC. To do the dame, you can refer below:
- For Smart TV: Go to the respective App Store based on your Smart TV brand. Then, search and install the VLC Media Player app.
- For Windows & Mac PC: Download the .exe file for your Windows PC or the .dmg file for your Mac PC from the VLC Media Player Official Website. After downloading the installer file, open it and follow the on-screen instructions to install the VLC Media Player on your Windows or Mac PC.
2. You can add the M3U Playlist URL on VLC Media Player using Smart TV to watch the IPTV content.
- Launch the VLC Media Player app on Smart TV. Also, make sure you have connected your Smart TV to a stable internet connection.
- Select the Allow button in the prompt.
- From the left pane, select the Browsing tab.
- Click the Stream tile.
- Add the M3U Playlist URL or file on the required field and start to watch the IPTV content on your Smart TV.
3. You can follow the steps below to add the M3U Playlist URL on VLC Media Player using Windows or Mac PC.
- Launch the VLC Media Player on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Click the Media tab from the upper right corner and choose the Open Network Stream option.
- In the Open Media pop-up, click the Network tab.
- Enter the M3U playlist URL in the URL field and click on the Play button.
- After the process, it will take some time for the playlist links to get processed.
Note: For the M3U Playlist to get processed, to need to connect your streaming device to a stable internet connection.
Once the M3U Playlist link is processed, you can start streaming the live TV channels and on-demand content.
Other Best IPTV Players to Watch IPTV Content using M3U Playlists URL
As an alternative option, we would like to recommend you some best IPTV players for you to add the M3U Playlist links to watch the IPTV content seamlessly.
1. OTT Navigator IPTV
OTT Navigator IPTV is one of the most powerful and best IPTV players. Also, it is a free IPTV player to stream the IPTV M3U Playlists. So you don’t have to pay for a subscription to access the app. Some of the best features offered by the OTT Navigator IPTV are:
- Filter IPTV content by categories
- TV catchup feature that allows you to stream the content that you left off earlier
- Get the IPTV programming schedule with the automatic EPG guide update feature
- You can Pause, Rewind, and fast-forward live TV channels.
Supported Devices: Android phone, iOS, Smart TVs, Firestick, Windows & Mac PC.
2. Duplex IPTV Player
Duplex IPTV is another best IPTV player that especially supports the M3U Playlist URLs. This IPTV player is completely free to use. Also, the following features will definitely tempt you to install Duplex IPTV on your device:
- You can add the M3U playlists link remotely using a web browser.
- It has built-in Chromecast support.
- You can add IPTV content to the favorites section to access them easily.
- It has a DVR feature that helps you to record your favorite IPTV content to stream them offline.
Supported Devices: Android phone, iOS, Smart TVs, Firestick, Windows & Mac PC.
So, with any of the three best IPTV players installed on your streaming device, you can easily add the free M3U playlists listed in this article to stream the live TV channels anytime and anywhere.
Frequently Asked Questions
In many countries streaming IPTV content is considered illegal. That’s why you should connect your streaming device to a VPN to cover up your identity to avoid legal issues.
Sometimes an overload in the server can be the reason why it takes a lot of time for the IPTV content to load. In that scenario, you don’t have to worry, as the issue should get solved within a few minutes.
It is recommended to add the M3U Playlists URL on some of the best IPTV players to stream the IPTV content without interruption.