IPTV is the best way to stream live TV channels and VOD content from anywhere. IPTV is compatible with many streaming devices and Smart TVs. Hisense Smart TV is a well-known smart TV brand that runs on various operating systems. You can load and enjoy streaming the IPTV content on your Hisense Smart TV by downloading the best IPTV player apps. But to access the IPTV content on your Hisense Smart TV, you should have a valid subscription with the IPTV service provider.
Why Connect to a VPN to stream IPTV on Hisense Smart TV
Streaming IPTV content is a big threat to our personal data. The IPTV may or may not contain illegal content for streaming. With the unsecured internet connection offered by our Internet Service Provider, hackers can easily fetch our personal information. Thus we need to encrypt our internet connection on our streaming device. You can prefer premium VPNs like NordVPN or ExpressVPN for secure streaming.
How to Watch IPTV on Hisense Smart TV
Since Hisense Smart TV offers its products in various Operating Systems, the installation of the IPTV player app differs.
- Hisense Android TV
- Hisense Fire TV
- Hisense VIDAA TV
- Hisense Roku TV
How to Install IPTV on Hisense Android TV
1. Turn on your Android Smart TV and open the Google Play Store.
2. Click the Search icon from the upper right corner.
3. Search for the XCIPTV PLAYER app and select the official app from the Play Store.
4. Hit the Install button to install the app on your Smart TV.
5. Once the installation is complete, launch the XCIPTV PLAYER app and accept the terms and conditions.
6. Select your desired Login method and sign in with your IPTV account credentials.
7. Choose your favorite media player for the Live TV, VOD, and Series on the next screen.
8. Wait for a few minutes to load your IPTV content.
9. Now, you can enjoy streaming the IPTV content from the XCIPTV PLAYER app on your Hisense smart TV.
How to Install IPTV on Hisense Fire TV
1. Turn on your Hisense Fire TV and click the Search icon from the home screen.
2. Highlight the Search bar and search for the Downloader app with the on-screen keyboard.
3. Pick the Downloader app from the search results.
4. Click the Download button to install the Downloader app on Hisense Fire TV.
5. After downloading, launch Settings of your Fire TV and choose the My Fire TV tile.
6. Select choose Developer Options and tap Install Unknown Apps.
7. Choose the Downloader app from the list of apps and turn on the feature.
8. Now, launch the Downloader app and select the Home tab from the left pane.
9. Enter the TiviMate IPTV Player APK URL in the URL field.
10. Hit the Go button to download the APK file of the TiviMate IPTV Player app.
11. Once the APK has been downloaded, open the APK file and hit the Install button.
12. Within a few minutes, the app will be installed on your Hisense Fire TV.
13. Now, launch the TiviMate IPTV Player app and select Add Playlist from the home screen of the app.
14. Follow the steps mentioned below to add your playlist.
- Choose the Enter URL button to input the M3U URL.
- Hit the Xtream Codes login button to log in with your username and password.
15. After that, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the playlist-adding process.
16. Once you have uploaded the playlist files successfully, you can stream the IPTV content from your Hisense Fire TV.
How to Watch IPTV on Hisense Roku TV
Roku TV doesn’t have any IPTV Player app on its Channel Store. However, you can install an IPTV Player app on your Android or iOS devices and mirror the content from your smartphone to the Hisense Roku TV.
- To mirror your Android devices to Roku, you need to enable the screen mirroring feature on your Roku. To enable Screen Mirroring on Roku, press the Home button on your remote → select Settings → System → Screen mirroring → Screen mirroring mode → Choose Prompt or Always allow to enable Screen mirroring on Roku.
- To mirror iOS devices to Roku, you need to enable AirPlay on your Roku TV from Apple AirPlay & HomeKit Settings.
After completing the process above, you can follow the steps below to mirror IPTV on Hisense Roku TV from Android or iOS devices.
1. Install and launch the IPTV Smarters Pro app on your Android or iOS device.
2. Choose your preferred login method and log in to your account.
3. Select and choose the content that you need to stream on your Hisense Roku TV.
4. Ensure to connect your smartphone and Roku TV to the same WiFi connection.
5. Swipe down from the top to open the Notification Panel of your Android device.
6. Hit the Cast icon and select your TV from the list of available devices.
5. Swipe down from the top right corner to open the Control Center of your iOS device.
6. Tap the Screen Mirroring icon and choose your Roku TV from the popup menu.
Note: For iOS devices, you may have to enter the AirPlay Passcode that appears on your Roku TV if you are connecting for the first time.
7. Once you have selected your TV from the available devices, the content on your mobile will start to appear on your Hisense Roku TV.
How to Watch IPTV on Hisense VIDAA TV
Since Hisense VIDAA TV is not compatible with the IPTV player apps, you can stream the IPTV content only by mirroring the content from your smartphone to the VIDAA TV.
You need to enable the screen mirroring option on your Hisense VIDAA TV. To enable the option, go to the Settings of your Hisense VIDAA TV → select the Screen Mirroring option → Toggle the button to enable the feature.
1. Make sure that you have connected your Android device and Hisense VIDAA TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Download the GSE SMART IPTV PRO app from the Google Play Store on your smartphone.
3. Launch the GSE SMART IPTV PRO app and log in with your IPTV credentials.
4. Filter and choose the content that you need to stream on your TV.
5. Now, open the Notification Panel on your device and select the Cast icon.
4. Choose your Hisense VIDAA TV from the list of available devices.
5. You can stream the IPTV content from your Hisense VIDAA TV.
Best IPTV Providers to Watch IPTV on your Hisense Smart TV
The following are some of the best IPTV providers you can choose to enjoy the best IPTV streaming experience on your Hisense Smart TV.
Xtreme HD IPTV
Xtreme HD IPTV offers 15,000+ Live TV channels in HD and FHD streaming quality. It provides EPG support for TV channels. The TV channel is available with anti-freeze technology for non-stop streaming. It is compatible with Smart TV, Android, Firestick, and PC. You can report your queries in the streaming service using 24/7 customer support.
Kemo IPTV is one of the prominent IPTV services with 18,000+ Live TV channels. It has 96,000 on-demand content for movies, series, and TV shows. The IPTV provider streams the live matches of the NFL, NBA, NHL, and popular leagues. It also allows you to stream thousands of live TV channels from various countries.
IPTV Trends is one of the finest IPTV providers around the globe. It offers its users 19000+ live TV channels worldwide. It provides built-in EPG support to track the scheduled programs on the TV channels. Since it runs on a 99.99% uptime server, you can stream the content without any buffering or freezing issues. It also allows you to test the service with the 24-hour paid trial.
Fluxus IPTV is a free IPTV service provider that offers to watch 4000+ live TV channels from different countries. Although it is a free IPTV service provider, it provides the content without any buffering issues with the stable server. You will get the M3U URL for free to watch all these channels. You can load the content of Fluxus IPTV on your device by downloading the best IPTV player app.
247 IPTV is one of the best IPTV providers to watch 321+ TV channels, sports content, and other entertainment channels. It has a built-in Chromecast to cast the content from your mobile to the big screen. You can also get a full refund if you are cancelling the service within 7 days of the purchase. This IPTV provider also has 24/7 customer support where you can resolve all your queries by chatting with the customer support agent.
By subscribing to the best IPTV service provider or IPTV mentioned above, you can load and stream the content on your Hisense smart TV.