XCIPTV is one of the best IPTV players supporting M3U URLs, Xtream Codes, and EZHometechAPI. This IPTV Player is available in the App Store of iPhone, and the Android users need to sideload it from the third-party site. You can sideload it on Smart TVs and Firestick/Fire TV devices. If you’re a Windows/Mac user, you can use the Bluestacks player to run the player.
XCIPTV Player has no affiliation with any media content suppliers or providers. However, using this player as a tool, you can stream any IPTV provider that offers Xtream Codes and M3U URLs. It provides Cloud Backup to instantly restore the content for streaming on any device.
Why Choose XCIPTV Player?
- XCIPTV supports two media players, namely VLC Media Player and Exo Player.
- You can enjoy a wide collection of video-on-demand shows, movies, and series by configuring the right TV provider.
- It also allows you to watch live TV channels and Sports events.
- Offers Parental Control support to restrict content based on age.
- The IPTV player has built-in VPN support.
- You can watch multiple channels and programs simultaneously on different screens simultaneously.
- It can sync with multiple devices to access the IPTV content seamlessly.
- With this player, you can add up to 4 playlists simultaneously.
- It even supports schedule recording from the EPG view.
- The TV Catch-up enables you to stream the Live TV channels anytime.
XCIPTV offers a free trial for 7 days. After this period, you need to contribute a small amount to support the app.
Why Need for VPN while Streaming IPTV on XCIPTV?
VPN is one of the important services you should avail yourself of while streaming with IPTV. In the case of IPTV players, you will provide the content, so there may be any copyrighted or geo-restricted content. It is tough to verify the legality of IPTVs. So, you can get a Premium VPN like NordVPN or ExpressVPN to secure your streaming.
How to Sign Up for XCIPTV
There is no need to sign up for an account to access XCIPTV. You can sign up for any IPTV service provider or OTT content provider to access the content with XCIPTV Player.
How to Install XCIPTV Player on Firestick
As the IPTV player app does not have native support for Firestick devices, you can sideload it using Downloader apps by the following steps below,
1. Click the Find icon on the Firestick home screen and choose Search.
2. Type Downloader on the search screen and select the app.
3. Click on the Download button to get the Downloader app.
4. Choose Settings from the home screen and select My Fire TV.
5. Click on Developer Options.
6. Choose to Install Unknown Apps.
7. Now, enable the toggle near the Downloader app.
8. Launch the Downloader app and click on the URL field.
9. Enter the XCIPTV Player APK URL (https://bit.ly/3yXgle1) and click Go.
10. Wait for the app to download.
11. Click Install to install the IPTV Player app on Firestick.
12. Click Open to launch the IPTV app.
13. Enter the URL, Username, and Password. Click Sign in.
14. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
15. Stream your favorite live TV channel.
How to Get XCIPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Visit the BlueStacks site (www.bluestacks.com/) on the PC using a web browser.
2. Install the BlueStacks app on your PC.
3. Sign in with your Google Account after installation.
4. Now, download the XCIPTV APK File on your Windows or Mac PC.
5. Open the BlueStacks app and click on the My Apps tab.
6. Select the Install Apk option next to the Installed Apps.
7. Access the IPTV file and install the XCIPTV IPTV Player on your PC.
8. Go to the My Apps tab and launch the IPTV Player app after activation.
9. Sign in to your IPTV account using the M3U file or Xtream Codes and watch all the live TV channels.
How to Install XCIPTV on Android Devices
XCIPTV is unavailable in the Play Store, so you must install the APK file on your Android device.
1. On your Android smartphone, go to Settings → Apps → Chrome → Install Unknown apps → Toggle Allow from this source button to install apps from third-party sources.
2. Download the XCIPTV APK file from a reliable source.
3. Tap on the Install button.
4. Launch the app and complete the activation process.
5. Now, enter the IPTV Playlist URL or Xtream codes from the IPTV provider and start streaming your favorite content.
How to Install XCIPTV on iPhone / iPad
1. Visit the App Store from your iPhone/ iPad.
2. Search for the app XCIPTV in the search menu.
3. Tap the app from the search result and hit the GET button on the App Store.
4. After the installation process, launch the app and activate it
5. Now, enter the IPTV credentials to stream its content.
How to Download XCIPTV on Smart TV
1. On your Android TV, open Settings → Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions → Enable Unknown Sources.
2. Download the XCIPTV APK for the smart TV from any trusted source on your PC.
3. Copy the file to a USB Drive and insert the USB into your TV.
4. Open a File Manager on your Smart TV and choose USB as a source destination.
5. Now, click on the IPTV APK file and choose Install.
6. Open the XCIPTV player app and sign in with your service provider.
7. The contents will load, and you can start streaming.
How to Install XCIPTV on Apple TV
1. Turn on your Apple TV and check the internet connection.
2. Navigate to the Apps section to click on the App Store tile.
3. Now, click on the Search or Magnifier icon to type as XCIPTV using the screen keys.
4. Choose the app if you get the search result.
5. Then, click the Get button to install it on Apple.
6. Finally, launch the IPTV Player and log in with your IPTV Provider credentials to access the Live TV channels and on-demand content.
There is dedicated customer support available for the XCIPTV player on their official website. You can post your queries and issues on the contact form. Also, you can send an email to email@example.com.
Alternatives to XCIPTV Player
There are several IPTV Players available for streaming devices. Instead of XCIPTV, you can also try these IPTV Players.
GSE Smart IPTV
GSE Smart IPTV player is the best IPTV player where you can stream content flawlessly. The GSE Smart IPTV app supports the M3U URL and JSON playlist. The application is available on both the Play Store and App Store. It also allows you to stream content with an external video player installed on your device.
IPTV Stalker Player
IPTV Stalker Player is one of the best alternatives for XCIPTV Player to stream all live TV content. You can use the application without any sign-up process. The application is officially available on Google Play Store. You can load your IPTV content by providing your M3U URL or Xtream codes API.
Potplayer IPTV is a free IPTV Player with M3U URL and Xtream Codes support. You can stream the local files on this IPTV Player. The interface of the IPTV Player is simple and easy to use in nature. You can stream TV channels with the best audio and video quality. It also supports Dynamic Language Switching.
XCIPTV is the best one to enjoy video content from various IPTV providers. It supports the Electronic Program Guide and Cloud backup. You can also stream the IPTV Provider content through external media players. It provides Parental Controls and VPN support.