XCIPTV is a top-performing IPTV player supporting M3U URLs, Xtream Codes, and EZHometechAPI. This IPTV Player is available in the Play Store and App Store. Therefore, you can download the app on your Android, iOS, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV devices. It provides Cloud Backup to restore the content for streaming instantly on any device.
Why Choose XCIPTV Player?
- XCIPTV supports two media players, namely VLC Media Player and Exo Player.
- The IPTV player has built-in VPN support.
- It can sync with multiple devices to access the IPTV content seamlessly.
- It even supports schedule recording from the EPG view.
- The TV Catch-up enables you to stream the Live TV channels anytime.
Why Need for VPN while Streaming IPTV on XCIPTV?
VPN is one of the important services that you should avail yourself of while streaming with IPTV. In the case of IPTV players, you will provide the content, so there may be any copyrighted content or geo-restricted content. It is tough to verify the legality of IPTVs. So, you can get a Premium VPN like NordVPN or ExpressVPN to secure your streaming.
How to Sign Up for XCIPTV
There is no need to sign up for an account to access XCIPTV. You can sign up for any IPTV service provider or OTT content provider to access the content with XCIPTV Player.
How to Install XCIPTV Player on Firestick
1. Click the Find icon on the Firestick home screen and choose Search.
2. Type Downloader on the search screen and select the app.
3. Click on the Download button to get the Downloader app.
4. Choose Settings from the home screen and select My Fire TV.
5. Click on Developer Options.
6. Choose to Install Unknown Apps.
7. Now, enable the toggle near the Downloader app.
8. Launch the Downloader app and click on the URL field.
9. Enter the XCIPTV Player apk URL (https://bit.ly/3yXgle1) and click Go.
10. Wait for the app to download.
11. Then, click Install to install the IPTV Player app on Firestick.
12. Click Open to launch the IPTV app.
13. Enter the URL, Username, and Password. Click Sign in.
14. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
15. Stream your favorite live TV channel.
How to Get XCIPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Visit the BlueStacks site (www.bluestacks.com/) on the PC using a web browser.
2. Install the BlueStacks app on your PC.
3. Now, download the XCIPTV APK File on your Windows or Mac PC.
4. Open the BlueStacks app and click on the My Apps tab.
5. Select the Install Apk option next to the Installed Apps.
6. Access the IPTV file and install the XCIPTV IPTV Player on your PC.
7. Go to the My Apps tab and launch the IPTV Player app.
8. Then, sign in to your IPTV account, either using the M3U file or Xtream Codes, and watch all the live TV channels.
How to Install XCIPTV on Android Devices
1. Open the Play Store on your Android smartphone or tablet or Android Smart TV.
2. Type XCIPTV and select the app.
3. Tap the Install button to get the IPTV Player from the Play Store.
4. Select Open to launch the IPTV app on your Android phone or tablet.
5. Login with your IPTV M3U URL/ Xtream Codes of the provider.
6. Then, you have to choose a Media Player to stream the content.
7. Now, choose a video and hit play to start streaming the IPTV videos.
How to Download XCIPTV on Smart TV
1. On your Android TV, open Settings >> Device Preferences >> Security & Restrictions >> Unknown Sources.
2. Download the XCIPTV apk for the smart TV from any trusted source on your PC.
3. Copy the file to a USB Drive and insert the USB into your TV.
4. Open a File Manager on your Smart TV and choose USB as a source destination.
5. Now, click on the IPTV apk file and choose Install.
6. Open the XCIPTV player app and sign in with your service provider.
7. The contents will load, and you can start streaming.
How to Install XCIPTV on iOS Device & Apple TV
1. Turn on your Apple TV/ iOS Device and check the internet connection.
2. Navigate to the Apps section to click on the App Store tile.
3. Now, click on the Search or Magnifier icon to type as XCIPTV using the screen keys.
4. Choose the app if you get the search result.
5. Then, click on the Get button to install it on Apple.
6. Finally, launch the IPTV Player and start using XCIPTV on your Apple TV/ iPhone/ iPad.
7. Log in with your IPTV Provider credentials to access the Live TV channels and on-demand content.
There is dedicated customer support available for the XCIPTV player on their official website. You can post your queries and issues on the contact form. Also, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
XCIPTV is one of the best media players for your Android devices to enjoy video content from various IPTV providers. It supports the Electronic Program Guide and Cloud backup. You can also stream the IPTV Provider content through external media players. It provides Parental Controls and VPN support.
Alternatives to XCIPTV Player
There are several IPTV Players available for streaming devices. Instead of XCIPTV, you can also try these IPTV Players.
GSE Smart IPTV
GSE Smart IPTV player is the best IPTV player where you can stream content flawlessly. The GSE Smart IPTV app supports the M3U URL and JSON playlist. The application is completely free to use. It also allows you to stream content with an external video player that you have installed on your device.
IPTV Stalker Player
IPTV Stalker Player is one of the best alternatives for XCIPTV Player to stream all live TV content. You can use the application without any sign-up process. The application is officially available on Google Play Store. You can load your IPTV content by providing your M3U URL or with Xtream codes API.
Potplayer IPTV is a free IPTV Player with M3U URL and Xtream Codes support. You can stream the local files on this IPTV Player. The interface of the IPTV Player is simple and easy to use in nature. You can stream TV channels with the best audio and video quality. It also supports Dynamic Language Switching.