There is a major issue with cable and satellite TV networks. You cannot watch the contents in your free time. Also, you cannot rewind or re-watch the contents until it is streamed next time. But if your use IPTV, you can watch anything at any time you want to watch. A study found that IPTVs will replace satellite TV in the next few decades. There are lots of IPTV apps available and here, look into Master IPTV.
Master IPTV offers 9,000+ live TV channels and 17,500 movies and TV shows at just $9.99/month. You can stream on unlimited devices and also get free new channels every week. With the IPTV, you can stream video content in SD, HD, and 4K based on your network speed. For a smoother user experience, Buffer-free and anti-freeze technology is integrated.
How to Sign up for Master IPTV
1. Visit the Master IPTV website on any browser.
2. Click the Avatar icon in the upper right corner.
3. In the popup, click the “Don’t have an account? create now” button.
4. Enter your email address and password and click the Register button.
5. Verify your email and account will be activated.
6. After creating the account, go to the Pricing section and buy any one of the subscriptions. $15.99 per month, $36.99 for three months, $69.99 for six months, or $99.99 for one year.
7. Complete the payment using any of the available payment options.
8. The IPTV credentials and the M3U URL will be mailed to you.
Pros of VPN when Stream IPTV
We recommend you use a Virtual Private Network while accessing IPTV app. Because the IPTV contains worldwide channels and some of them might be geo-blocked, and so you cannot watch them. If you use VPN services like ExpressVPN or ProtonVPN, you can watch all the channels, and your identity is also kept safe from trackers.
How to Stream Master IPTV on Android Devices
1. Install the Master IPTV Player app from Google Play Store.
2. Open the IPTV app and tap the plus icon.
3. Enter the IPTV M3U URL in the Link field.
4. Give the playlist a name and click Add button.
5. The app will load the contents from the URL, and the IPTV content will be added to the list.
6. Click the Open button and start watching the live TV channels
How to Watch Master IPTV on Apple Devices
1. Open the Apple App Store and search for “IPTV Player.”
2. Select the IPTV Player app from the search list.
3. Click the Get button to download the app on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV.
4. Tap Open to open the app.
5. In the home screen, enter any name and Master IPTV M3U URL in the required field.
6. Tap the Download button to load the channel and contents.
7. Now, a screen will load, and you will see it under the playlists tab.
8. Select the channel and watch live TV on your Apple device.
How to Stream Master IPTV on Firestick
Master IPTV Player is not available on the Amazon App Store. So, turn on Apps from Unknown Sources by navigating to Settings –> My Fire TV –> Developer options –> Apps from Unknown Sources –> Turn on to sideload the apk file.
1. Click the Search icon.
2. Search for Es File Explorer app.
3. In the list of apps, select the Es File Explorer app.
4. Click the Download button.
5. Tap the Open button to open the app.
6. Navigate to Downloader manager -> Downloader.
7. Click the [+ New] icon in the bottom bar.
8. Type the Master IPTV apk URL (https://bit.ly/3z3AQ9E) and click the Download button.
9. Then, click Install to install the app.
10. Click Open to launch the Master IPTV app on Firestick.
11. Click the [+] icon and enter the M3u URL.
12. Give any name and click Add button.
13. Start streaming 4K movies and TV channels on your Firestick.
How to Watch Master IPTV on PC
1. Install and open the VLC on your PC.
2. Go to Media -> Open Network stream.
3. Enter the Master IPTV M3U URL and click the Play button.
4. For the first time, it might take several minutes to load the contents.
5. After loading, stream your favorite videos on your PC.
Master IPTV offers 24×7 quick customer support, and you have answers for almost all the questing in their FAQs section. Also, you can contact them by writing a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and expect a reply within 2-6 hours.
If you want an affordable IPTV with 4K streaming quality, then Master IPTV will be the best choice and also the only IPTV with anti-freezing quality with 99.9% uptime guaranteed. Take the 24-hour trial and decide whether to opt for monthly or yearly plans. You can also try other IPTV apps like Marvel IPTV and Octane TV IPTV.