|Supported Playlist Format
|M3U URL & Xtream Codes API
|Firestick, Windows, Android TV & mobile, Windows, Mac
|Multiple Playlist Support
VU IPTV is a free IPTV player that enables users to load M3U Playlists URL or Xtream codes API of IPTV Providers. The app has an attractive and intuitive UI. It is a powerful IPTV player with advanced features like fast zapping, multiple profiles, etc. This IPTV player is available on the Google Play Store for direct download on Android mobile & TV. Using the APK file, you can install & access it on other Android-powered devices.
Why Choose VU IPTV Player?
- This player supports both the most used playlist formats.
- It lets you add the EPG of your IPTV service.
- The player is equipped with parental controls.
- It has a global search option.
- VU IPTV player allows quick channel surfing.
- It can support multiple playlists at the same time
As stated previously, the app is 100% free to download and utilize on any Android-based device. However, it has some in-app purchases that cost $3.49 – $18.99.
Why Is a VPN Necessary While Streaming IPTV on VU IPTV Player?
IPTV Players are simple media players that let you watch the content offered by the providers. They don't offer or host any built-in content. So, they are legal to use as long as the provider offers licensed content. Whether the media content is legal or not, it is advisable to use a VPN to secure your privacy. VPN will help you hide your original IP from the ISPs and trackers. Since you can find a lot of VPNs online, we recommend you sign up for NordVPN since the service offers various security features.
Currently, NordVPN offers a 67% discount + 3 months free as a New Year's deal for all subscribers.
How to Install VU IPTV on Android Mobile
1. Open your Android device, launch the Play Store application, and install the VU IPTV app.
2. Launch the app and enter the M3U Playlists URL or login credentials of any IPTV provider.
3. That’s it. Start streaming your favorite IPTV content on your Android Phone or Tablet.
How to Get VU IPTV on Firestick
1. Connect the Firestick to a WiFi.
2. Tap the Search icon on the home screen and type Downloader using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Search & find the app from the search results and click Download.
4. After downloading, get back to the Firestick home screen and hit the Settings icon.
5. Select the My Fire TV tile and click Developer Options.
6. Go to the Install Unknown Apps option and select the Downloader app.
7. Turn On the Downloader app to install third-party apps.
8. Launch the Downloader app, enter the VU IPTV Player APK link [https://urlsrt.io/VU-IPTV] in the URL field, and click Go.
9. After downloading the APK, open the APK file and complete the installation process.
10. Open the app and upload the M3U playlist link of your IPTV Provider.
11. Start streaming the IPTV content on the player.
How to Download VU IPTV Player on Android TV
1. From the Apps section of your Android Smart TV, go to the Google Play Store app and open it.
2. Using the remote and virtual keyboard, search for the VU IPTV Player app.
3. Once you locate it, click Install and download the app.
4. Select Open and enter into the app. Integrate the IPTV playlist and start streaming on the big screen.
How to Add VU IPTV on PC [Windows PC / Mac]
1. On your Windows or Mac, download the BlueStacks emulator file according to your PC version from the official website and install the app.
2. Open the app and log in to your Google account. Then, go to the BlueStacks Home screen.
3. Open the Play Store app and search for VU IPTV Player.
4. Install the app on the BlueStacks emulator.
5. Launch the app and add the IPTV login credentials to the player.
6. After that, enjoy watching live TV channels or VOD titles on your PC.
Alternatives for VU IPTV
If this IPTV player does not meet your requirements, consider the alternative options below.
TiviMate IPTV Player
TiviMate IPTV Player is highly recommended for its user interface, which is optimized for large screens. It is also considered the top choice for streaming live TV channels. The player boasts numerous features, including support for external media players and a convenient favorite channel manager. As it is free to use, some of its premium features require a subscription of $0.99.
Perfect Player IPTV
With Perfect Player IPTV, you can enjoy a seamless streaming experience of IPTV channels with the help of advanced video decoders. It also supports M3U and XSPF formats for your convenience. You can access all its features without any subscriptions or hidden in-app purchases.
Smart IPTV is a feature-rich IPTV player app that gives you a premium experience watching IPTV content. To view IPTV content on Smart IPTV, it is necessary to include the M3U Playlist URL and the device’s MAC address. By subscribing to one of the best IPTV providers, you can acquire an M3U playlist.