GSE Smart IPTV is a popular IPTV player that supports M3U and JASON playlist formats. Even the XTREAM CODES API is supported to stream the IPTV content. But very recently, this free IPTV player was removed from all the official App Store. But still, it is possible to install the GSE Smart IPTV app on devices like Android phones, Firesticks, Smart TVs, Windows & Mac PC.
Why Choose GSE Smart IPTV
You can choose this IPTV player based on the following aspects.
- Using this IPTV player, you can import content from any IPTV provider without limitations.
- It supports an unlimited number of IPTV playlists for streaming.
- You can also use the video player to watch offline videos stored on your device.
- If you want, you can integrate other video player apps too.
How to Sign Up for GSE Smart IPTV
GSE Smart IPTV is available for free. No sign-up is required for the video player. You just need to download and install the app from the respective device’s app store and start using it. It is one of the most efficient IPTV video players that is available for free without any subscriptions.
Why Use a VPN While Streaming GSE Smart IPTV
Most of the IPTV providers might track your online records and logs. To protect your data from those trackers, we advise you to connect your streaming device to premium VPNs like NordVPN and ExpressVPN. By using those VPNs, you can hide your IP address and geo-location of your streaming device.
How to Install GSE Smart IPTV
You can install this free IPTV on the following devices:
How to Install GSE Smart IPTV on Android Devices
The official GSE Smart IPTV app has been removed from the Google Play Store. But the below steps will help you with the installation of this IPTV Player on your Android device.
1. First, go to Settings on your Android device and choose the Security option.
2. Find the Unknown Sources option and enable it.
3. Next, open a web browser on your Android device.
4. Input the URL https://bit.ly/3V8CyBb on the Search Bar and visit it.
5. This starts the download of the GSE Smart IPTV’s APK File.
6. Once you download the GSE Smart IPTV’s apk file, open it.
7. Next, tap the Install button from the pop-up and install the app on your device.
8. After installing the GSE Smart IPTV app, launch it.
9. Hit the Hamburger icon from the upper right corner and tap the Remote Playlists option.
10. Tap on the Plus icon from the bottom of the interface.
11. Press the Add M3U URL option.
12. Enter the M3U URL and add it.
13. Next, the playlist file will download.
14. After that, the live TV channels will load on the GSE Smart IPTV app.
15. Finally, you can enjoy watching IPTV content on your Android phone.
How to Get GSE Smart IPTV on Firestick
1. Turn on the Firestick, and go to the Home screen.
2. From the home screen, select the Find tab.
3. Next, select the Search tile. This makes the virtual keyboard appear on the screen.
4. Using the virtual keyboard, search for the Downloader app.
5. Pick the Downloader app from the search results.
6. Next, hit the Get or Download button to install the Downloader app
7. After that, go to the home screen and navigate the My Fire TV tab on the settings menu.
8. Then, choose My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps.
9. From the Install Unknown Apps section, choose the Downloader app and turn it on.
10. Now, you can launch the Downloader app.
11. From the home screen of the Downloader app, select the http:// field.
12. Enter the URL for the GSE Smart IPTV’s APK File (https://bit.ly/3V8CyBb) app.
13. Next, hit the Go button to download the APK File of the GSE Smart IPTV app.
14. Once you download the APK File, select the Install button.
15. After that, the GSE Smart IPTV app will be installed on your Firestick in a couple of minutes.
How to Setup GSE Smart IPTV on Android Smart TV
1. Go to a web browser on your PC.
2. Visit the URL https://bit.ly/3V8CyBb to download the GSE Smart IPTV’s APK File.
3. Then, copy the GSE Smart IPTV’s APK File onto a USB Drive.
4. Next, turn on your Smart TV and connect the USB drive to the respective port.
5. After that, move to the home screen of your Smart TV and select the Settings icon.
6. Scroll down and select the Device Preferences section.
7. Navigate to and select the Security & Restrictions option.
8. Choose the Unknown Sources option and turn it on.
9. Then, go back to Settings and select Apps > TV Guard.
10. Navigate to the App Manager tile and select the Install from USB option.
11. Select the GSE Smart IPTV’s APK File and install the app on your TV.
How to Use GSE Smart IPTV on Firestick & Smart TV
(1) Open the GSE Smart IPTV app on your Firestick or Smart TV.
(2) On the EULA pop-up, click the Agree button.
(3) Now, you get the IPTV’s home screen.
(4) Local Playlists will allow you to play offline video files.
(5) Upload playlist with FTP will play media files from the FTP server.
Possible Option to Add Playlist Link on GSE Smart IPTV
(1) To add M3U URL and JSON URL, select the Remote Playlist option. Next, select the Plus icon and add the M3U URL you received from your IPTV provider.
(2) Xtreme-Codes APL allows you to enter the short version of your IPTV link.
(3) The EPG program guide will show you all the scheduled programs in your IPTV channel list.
How to Change Video Player on IPTV
(1) Scroll down to the External player option.
(2) Click the plus (+) icon on the next screen.
(3) Now, click the Find button.
(4) The video players installed on your Firestick will appear.
(5) Choose your preferred player and click the Add button.
Now, you can play the IPTV content on an external player.
Unfortunately, this free IPTV player doesn’t offer any kind of customer support. However, you can refer to the FAQ section on the GSE Smart IPTV to fix the streaming issues, if any.
Eventhough this IPTV player is free, you have many options to add the playlists as well as the EPG guide. But you will be stuck when you have streaming issues as this IPTV player doesn’t offer any customer support. Till now, only a few users have reported streaming issues that they can solve with basic troubleshooting methods. Other than that, this IPTV player is definitely worth a try.
Alternatives to GSE SMart IPTV
Here are some of the best IPTV players to stream IPTV content seamlessly: