All IPTV Player is a reliable IPTV M3U player to stream IPTV Provider’s content. You can stream live TV channels, on-demand movies, TV shows, series, and more on this IPTV. It is easy to use in nature with an impressive layout. You need not worry about ads disturbing your streaming experience, as the IPTV follows an ad-free policy. You can download the IPTV on Android, Firestick, Windows or Mac PC, Smart TV, and other devices.
Why Choose All IPTV Player?
- All IPTV Player supports M3U URL and Xtream Codes API.
- It has TV Guide/EPG support to display the channel schedule.
- The IPTV can also resume and play Live TV channels whenever you want.
- You can stream movies and TV shows from where you left off.
- It also has embedded subtitles in multiple languages, IMDB information about various movies and TV shows, and more.
- This IPTV also offers parental control to safeguard your kids from unwanted content.
- The Player app also has a separate favorite list to add your favorite TV channels.
This Player is a free Media player. This means the IPTV does not require any subscription to stream the content. All you need to do is install the IPTV Player on your device and use the M3U URL to stream content from IPTV.
Why Use VPN For IPTV?
Most IPTVs are considered illegal because they do not get any authorization from the copyright owners. So, using these IPTVs might lead to legal troubles. It makes a valid point to use VPN when streaming content on IPTV. VPN creates an encrypted network where it encrypts all the incoming and outgoing data so as to protect your data and privacy. You can also use the best VPNs, such as NordVPN and ExpressVPN, to bypass geo-restrictions and stream IPTV in countries where it is blocked.
How to Install All IPTV Player on Android Devices
1. Turn on your Android device and select the Google Play Store to launch.
2. Enter All IPTV Player on the search and choose the app from the results.
3. Click on Install to install the app on your Android device.
4. Open the IPTV app and type the Username, Password, and M3U URL of any IPTV provider.
5. Select Sign in to load the IPTV contents on your device.
6. Choose the content you want and enjoy streaming it on your Android device.
How to Download All IPTV Player on iOS Device
1. Unlock your iOS Device and go to App Store.
2. Search for All IPTV Player and click the app from the suggestion.
3. Select Get, and the app will be installed on your device.
4. Launch the IPTV app and enter the Username, Password, and M3U URL of the IPTV provider.
5. Click on Sign in. Enjoy streaming IPTV content on your iOS Device.
How to Get All IPTV Player on Firestick
1. Switch on your Firestick device and select the Find tab.
2. Click on Search and type Downloader on the search bar.
3. Choose the app from the results and select Download to install the app on Firestick.
4. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to go back to the home screen.
5. Select the Settings icon and click on My Fire TV.
6. Click on Developer Options and select Install Unknown apps.
7. Choose the Downloader app and enable it so that you can install apps from unknown sources.
8. Open the Downloader app and enter the All IPTV Player apk file URL on the URL box.
9. Click on Go to download the app on your Firestick and select Install to install the Player.
10. Once the installation is done, launch the IPTV app.
11. Enter the Username, Password, and M3U URL of any IPTV provider and select Sign in.
12. Start streaming IPTV content on Firestick.
How to Download All IPTV Player on Smart TV
1. Launch any web browser on your PC and look for the All IPTV Player apk.
2. Choose a trusted website and click on Download to download the IPTV apk file on your PC.
3. Connect a USB drive to your PC and move the IPTV apk file to the drive.
4. Remove the USB Drive from the PC and connect it to the USB port on the smart TV.
5. Turn on your Smart TV and select Settings on the home screen.
6. Click on Device Preferences and select Security & restrictions.
7. Choose Unknown sources and enable it.
8. Move the IPTV apk file from the USB to your Smart TV.
9. Open the file and select Install to install the IPTV app.
10. Open the IPTV app and sign in using the details from the IPTV provider.
11. Choose the content you want and enjoy streaming it on your TV.
How to Install All IPTV Player on Windows and Mac PC
1. Turn on your PC and select the Web browser to open.
2. Go to the BlueStacks official website.
3. Click on Download to download BlueStacks on your PC.
4. Open the BlueStacks file and select Install. Once the installation is done, launch the BlueStacks app.
5. Sign in with your Google account and select Play Store on the home screen.
6. Search for All IPTV Player and select the app.
7. Click Install, and the app will be installed on your BlueStacks.
8. Open the IPTV app and enter the Username, Password, and M3U URL of the IPTV provider.
9. Choose the content to watch on your Windows and Mac PC.
You can contact customer support 24/7 in case of any problems like IPTV not working or having some queries that need to be clarified. Go to the official website and select the Contact Us section. Fill in the Contact Us form with your queries and submit it. Normally, it will take about 1-3 business days to get a reply from customer support.
All IPTV Player is free and the best IPTV player to stream any content from IPTV providers using the M3U URL or Xtream Codes API. Like other IPTV Players, this IPTV does not include any content of its own, and you need to bring your own playlists. It offers parental controls, resume streaming, embedded subtitles, and favorites.
Alternatives for All IPTV Player
You will always have a handful of alternatives for IPTV Players.
TiviMate IPTV Player
Tivimate IPTV Player is a famous IPTV Player app among Android and Firestick users. It offers M3U URL support to stream the content. You can stream TV channels with TV catch-up. It also provides an Advanced Search function to locate the content easily. There is a favorite section to add the content easily.
IPTV Stream Player
IPTV Stream Player lets you stream IPTV Provider’s content through M3U URL and Xtream Codes. You can access this Player on Android, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV. It provides EPG support for every TV channel. You can also download the content on this IPTV Player for streaming offline.
Televizo IPTV Player
Televizo IPTV Player is available in the Google Play Store for free download. You can provide either M3U URL or Xtream Codes to stream IPTV Provider’s content. It also has Parental Control to monitor the streaming. There are also Favorites, Audio track selection, and subtitles selection available in this Player.