IPTV technology is trending these days because of the vast live TV channels they offer with affordable subscription plans. With a subscription to the best IPTV provider, you can watch live TV channels, movies, TV shows, and on-demand content. Moreover, you can record your live TV shows as well. Also, the IPTV is supported on various devices, including Windows PC. But to stream the IPTV content seamlessly, you need the best IPTV player for Windows PC.
Why you Should Be Connecting to a VPN to Stream IPTV Content
Whenever you are trying to access any kind of IPTV service, make sure to have an active VPN service. Premium VPNs like NordVPN or ExpressVPN offers excellent protection with military-grade protection. This will helps you to protect your personal identity from phishing sites and hackers.
10 Best IPTV Players for Windows PC
The following table contains the best IPTV players for your Windows PC:
|Best IPTV Player||Key Feature|
|VLC Media Player||It is a free media player app that allows you to stream playlist formats like M3U URLs.|
|OttPlayer||It is best to stream playlist formats like M3U URLs.|
|MyIPTV Player||This IPTV player allows you to record your favorite IPTV content for free.|
|Perfect Player IPTV||This free IPTV player supports playlist formats like M3U URLs.|
|IPTV Smarters||Supports various IPTV formats like M3U URL and Xtream Codes API.|
|Kodi||You can set up the PVR IPTV client to stream your favorites seamlessly.|
|Duplex IPTV Player||This free IPTV player supports the M3U playlist format to stream IPTV content.|
|TiviMate IPTV Player||The catchup feature lets you stream the content from where you left off earlier.|
|Smart IPTV||With this Premium IPTV player, you will get a premium streaming experience.|
|GSE Smart IPTV||It supports multi-playlist formats like M3U URL and Xtream Codes API.|
Best IPTV Players for Windows PC that Are Directly Available
The following are the best IPTV player app for Windows PC that is available on the Microsoft Store.
Kodi is the first name that strikes your mind when it comes to IPTV. It offers a wide range of possibilities to stream any kind of IPTV media on your PC. With Kodi, you can be able to stream IPTV with M3U URL and Xtream Codes API. More importantly, Kodi is completely free to install and access on your PC with no strings attached.
|You can install and access Kodi for free||It doesn’t support Xtream Codes API|
|Has a powerful video player|
|EPG Guide formats like XMLTV are supported|
How to Watch IPTV with Kodi
1. Hit the Settings icon from the home screen.
2. Next, select the Addons tab.
3. From the list of options, choose the Install from repository option.
4. Select the All repositories option.
5. Scroll down and select the PVR Clients option.
6. Locate and hit the PVR Simple Client option.
7. Hit the Install button to install the Kodi addon.
8. After the PVR Simple Client addon is installed, hit the Configure button.
9. Hit the General tab from the left pane and select the M3U Playlist URL option.
10. Enter the M3U URL from your IPTV provider and add it.
11. Now, go back to the home screen and select the TV option from the left pane.
12. Select the Channels tab and start watching the live TV channels and on-demand content.
VLC Media player
VLC Media Player is the simple and most straightforward way to stream IPTV. It was one of the most popular media players that allows you to play local media on your PC. On the other hand, you can also play IPTV content as well. In case you have an M3U or M3U8 URL, you can add it to the VLC Media Player to stream the IPTV content.
|It is an open-source media player app||EPG guide is not supported|
|You can navigate through VLC Media Player easily|
|You can Add M3U and M3U8 URL|
How to Watch IPTV on VLC Media Player
1. Launch the VLC Media Player on your Windows PC.
2. Hit the Media tab from the upper left corner.
3. Choose the Open Network Stream option.
4. Now, hit the Network tab and enter the M3U URL playlist link from your IPTV service provider.
5. Hit the Play button and start to stream the IPTV channels live.
IPTV Smarters or IPTV Smarters Pro is one of the best IPTV players for Android, which is also available for Windows PC. With this app, you can watch IPTV via M3U playlist URL or using Xtream Codes API. If you are looking for a free IPTV Player to stream your favorites, IPTV Smarters is the best choice.
|Supports external players like VLC||You can find a lot of ads while navigating through this app|
|It has the best User interface|
|Record your favorites for free|
How to Watch IPTV on IPTV Smarters
1. Open the IPTV Smarters app and hit the Add User button.
2. If you have an M3U Playlist, choose the Load your Playlist or File/URL button.
3. In case you have Xtream Codes API, hit the Login with Xtream Codes API button.
4. Login with your credentials and stream the live TV channels through IPTV technology.
OttPlayer is one of the best IPTV players for Windows 10 that supports both M3U and M3U8 URLs to stream IPTV on your PC. This player is completely free to access on your PC. When it comes to the user interface, it is a very simple and preferable choice by millions of users all over the world. You can install the OTT Player app directly from Microsoft Windows Store.
|You can stream your favorites ad-free||Doesn’t have the DVR feature|
|Managing multiple playlists file is easier|
|Supports protocols like HLS, RTSP, and RTMP|
How to Watch IPTV on OttPlayer
1. Create an account on OttPlayer through its official website.
2. Next, launch the OttPlayer and sign in to your account.
3. Then, go to the official website of OttPlayer from a web browser on your smartphone or PC.
4. Hit the Account tab and enter your credentials to log in to your account.
5. Next, hit the Profile icon and choose the Playlist option.
6. Add the M3U URL you received from your IPTV provider.
7. Now, restart OttPlayer on your Windows PC and start streaming the live TV channels through IPTV technology.
MyIPTV Player is a simple IPTV app for Windows that allows you to stream any kind of IPTV media on your PC. It is based on M3U URL, using which you can play the playlist seamlessly. You can download this application directly from Microsoft Store or its official site for free.
|Automatically adds the EPG guide||No extended support for external media player|
|Manage your favorite channels list|
|Record your favorites uninterruptedly|
How to Watch IPTV on MyIPTV Player
1. Open the MyIPTV Player app and go to Settings.
2. Click on the Add new playlist and EPG Source option.
3. Enter your IPTV provider name and the M3U URL.
4. Hit the Add remote list button.
5. Go back to Settings and move to the Select Channel Playlist section.
6. Select the playlist you added earlier and hit the Refresh button.
7. Hit the Channels tab and stream the IPTV channels and on-demand content.
Best IPTV Players for Windows PC that Isn’t Available Directly
The following are the best IPTV players that don’t support your Windows PC. It is only available in the APK File format. However, you can install Android Emulators on your Windows PC to install the APK file. After that, you can stream IPTV content easily.
Perfect Player is a popular IPTV player that is available for your Windows PC. This player supports M3U/M3U8 playlist and XSPF playlist formats, along with Electronic Program Guide (EPG) support. It has multilingual support with languages like English, Spanish, Russian, Greek, Portuguese, and Ukrainian.
|Multi-language and playlist support||You need to be a premium member to remove ads|
|Supports UDP and HTTP protocols|
|The OSD feature allows you to render a good video quality|
How to Watch IPTV on Perfect Player IPTV
1. Launch the Perfect Player IPTV app and select Settings.
2. Choose the General option.
3. Next, select the Playlist option.
4. Add the M3U URL playlist you received from your IPTV provider.
5. Choose your favorite IPTV content and stream them on your Windows PC.
Duplex IPTV Player
Duplex IPTV is a free IPTV player that supports the M3U playlist link to stream IPTV content. You don’t even have to register to access this IPTV player app. Additionally, this free IPTV player has a lot of additional features that will ensure you the best possible streaming experience.
|Supports embedded audio tracks and subtitles||You can only add the playlist files remotely.|
|Using the Quick Search feature, you can search for your favorites easily||Does not supports EPG playlist formats|
|With the Catchup feature, you can resume the video which you left off earlier.|
How to Watch IPTV on Duplex IPTV Player
1. Launch the Duplex IPTV player and note down the Device ID.
2. Next, log in to the official website of Duplex IPTV player from any web browser.
3. Log In with your Device ID credentials.
4. Click on the Add Playlist button from the home screen.
5. Add the M3U playlist link you received from your IPTV provider.
6. Now, restart the Duplex IPTV Player app and stream the IPTV channels live.
TiviMate IPTV Player
TiviMate IPTV Player is a powerful IPTV player app that allows you to stream all the IPTV content from your IPTV provider. It is a freemium IPTV player. With the free version, you can only add the playlist files and stream the IPTV content. You can subscribe to the premium version to unlock features like catchup, Advanced Search feature, etc.
|It has a multi-playlist support||Need to be a premium member to get access to the complete features|
|Record your favorites with the DVR feature|
|Updates the EPG guide automatically|
How to Watch IPTV on TiviMate IPTV Player
1. Launch the TiviMate IPTV Player app and hit the Add Playlist button.
2. Select the Enter URL option on the first step and add the M3U URL file you got from your IPTV provider.
3. Enter the playlist name on the second step.
4. On the third step, add the EPG guide URL, if any.
5. After that, go back to the home screen and watch your favorite live TV channels and on-demand content.
Smart IPTV is a premium IPTV player that lets you add M3U playlist link to stream the IPTV content. You only need to pay 5.49 EUR to activate the Smart IPTV app on your device. You can also add the EPG guide to track your favorite programs from the live TV channels.
|It has a powerful media player||Requires a subscription to access the IPTV content|
|You can stream your favorites without rendering||You can only add the playlists remotely.|
|Supports M3U URL and TXT playlist formats|
How to Watch IPTV on Smart IPTV App
1. Launch the Smart IPTV app and note down the MAC address.
2. Next, open a web browser on your smartphone or PC and visit Smart IPTV’s official website.
3. Click on the Activate tab. Next, enter your MAC address in the required field and pay for the subscription.
4. After that, click on the My List tab; Enter your MAC address and M3U URL on the required field.
5. Click on the Send button and restart the Smart IPTV app.
6. Now, you can stream your favorite live Tv channels through IPTV technology.
GSE Smart IPTV
GSE Smart IPTV is a popular IPTV player that supports both Xtream Codes API and M3U playlist formats. It also has a parental control feature that prevents your kids from watching restricted content. It also has powerful video player support that allows you to watch your favorites seamlessly.
|Dynamic language support||Inconsistent customer support service|
|It supports Embedded subtitles|
|You can switch between multiple themes|
How to Watch IPTV on GSE Smart IPTV
1. Launch the GSE Smart IPTV and hit the Plus icon from the bottom of the screen.
2. Select the Add M3U URL option.
3. Input the M3U URL and add the playlist file.
4. After the IPTV channels are loaded, you can stream your favorite live TV channels easily.
How to Install APK FILE on Windows PC
With the BlueStacks Android Emulator, you can install the APK Files on your Windows PC. You can now download the APK Files of the IPTV app and install it on your Windows PC using BlueStacks.
1. Go to BlueStack’s official website and download the app.
2. Open the BlueStacks .exe file after downloading it and follow the on-screen prompts to install it on your PC.
3. Next, download the APK File of the IPTV player of your choice.
4. Open BlueStacks on your PC and hit the Install APK icon from the menu bar to your right.
5. Now, select the APK File and open it.
6. Within minutes, the APK file will install on your Windows PC on BlueStacks.
That’s all, guys! We have listed all the best IPTV player for Windows. Now, the choice is yours to make. Install any of the best IPTV player and connect to a VPN on your Windows PC. Then, you can stream the IPTV content safely and securely.