Perfect Player IPTV is one of the fewest of IPTV players that is available for free. Developed by Niklabs Software, it is the most preferred IPTV player app. The app is available on the Google Play Store for free. As the app is available for free, there is no need to sign up and register. You can just install the IPTV Player app and use it on your device.
Why is VPN Necessary to access IPTV?
Most of the IPTV providers might track the user data and will store online logs. To prevent your data from these trackers, we advise you to use a VPN. Premium VPNs like NordVPN and CyberGhost VPN will protect your data with the most advanced security protocols. With the VPN, the IP address will be hidden and changes your real location. By connecting to a VPN, no one will know your real identity.
- Android Smartphone
- Amazon Firestick
- Android Smart TV
- Windows and Linux PC
How to Install Perfect Player IPTV on Android Smartphones
(1) On your Android device, launch the Google Play Store.
(2) Search for the Perfect Player IPTV on the search bar.
(3) Select the IPTV app and click the Install button on the next screen.
(4) After the app is installed, click the Open button to run the IPTV app.
(5) To get the IPTV content, you need to set up the Perfect Player IPTV app. The setup instructions are the same as Firestick, which is mentioned below.
If you want remote control of the IPTV app, you can install the Perfect Cast IPTV from the Play Store.
How to Install Perfect Player IPTV on Amazon Firestick
Unlike the Play Store, Amazon App Store doesn’t have the Perfect Player IPTV app. You need to use the Downloader app to install the IPTV player on your Firestick.
(1) Go to the Settings option from the Fire TV home screen.
(2) Choose the My Fire TV or Device option from the Settings menu.
(3) Select the Developer options from the list of options.
(4) Choose the Apps from Unknown Sources option.
(5) Select the Turn On button to confirm the selection.
Install Perfect Player IPTV on Firestick Using Downloader
(1) Navigate back to the Firestick home screen and click the Search icon.
(2) With the Fire TV remote, type Downloader using the on-screen keyboard.
(3) Select the Downloader app that is listed on the Apps & Games category.
(4) Click Download, followed by the Open icon to run the Downloader app.
(5) Go to the https:// bar and enter the Perfect Player download link https://bit.ly/36G9r1C. When you finished typing, click the Go button.
For Perfect Cast IPTV: https://bit.ly/3lmWQED
(6) The apk file will start to download. Wait for the download to complete.
(7) Then, click the Install button. After installation, select Open to run the IPTV app.
How to Set Up Perfect Player IPTV
To set up the Perfect Player IPTV on your smartphone and Firestick, follow the below steps.
(1) Open the Perfect Player IPTV app on your device.
(2) Click the Settings icon located at the top of the screen.
(3) Choose the General option from the Settings menu.
(4) Now, select the Playlist option.
(5) Enter the M3U URL associated with your IPTV provider and click the OK button.
(6) Now, you can see under Playlist 1, your IPTV provider’s link will appear. Then, choose the EPG option.
(7) Here, type the EPG link and click the OK button.
(8) Then, you can see both the Playlist 1 and EPG guide.
(9) After that, you will get the list of channels on the left side of the screen.
How to Install Perfect Player IPTV on Android Smart TV
(1) Launch the Play Store app on your Android TV.
(2) Search for the Perfect Player IPTV app.
(3) Install the app on your smart TV by selecting the Install button.
(4) Open the Perfect Player app. If it asks for set up, follow the same procedure as mentioned above.
(5) Then, you will get access to all the live TV channels and video contents from your IPTV provider.
How to Install Perfect Player IPTV on Windows PC
(1) Go to the NIKLABS website on your Windows PC.
(2) Click the Downloads button on the webpage.
(3) Download the Perfect Player IPTV 1.1.4 under the Windows tab.
(4) The extension file will be downloaded. Install the file and start watching your favorite IPTV contents on the Windows device.
How to Install Perfect Player IPTV on Linux PC
(1) To install the Perfect Player IPTV on Linux, you need to have Ubuntu 12.04 and need to install Winetricks.
(2) Open the Terminal window and execute the command,
chmod +x winetricks
(3) This will install the Winetricks utility on your Linux system.
(4) After that, you will get the Perfect Player TV app on your Linux.
Highlights of Perfect Player IPTV
- In the app, you can get to access any of the IPTV provider’s contents with the M3U URL.
- Apart from IPTV contents, you can also get to access your offline stored files.
- The supported EPG formats are XMLTV and JTV.
- The IPTV player app has the Picture-in-Picture mode too.
- The users can set a sleep timer so that the playback will stop automatically after the specified time.
- With the app, you can even connect to the IPTV data server (PC version only).
Perfect Player offers three types of customer support – Email support, forums, and FAQs. In Email support, you can directly mail the customer executive with your issue, and they will reply to you within two business days. In the Forum section, post your query, and you will get a reply from other users as well as the customer executive. On the FAQ page, you will get answers to the most common problems.
Perfect Player IPTV Review
By installing the Perfect Player IPTV app, you won’t lose any money, and you don’t need to submit any personal information. You can try the IPTV player app on your respective device. If you are satisfied with the usage and performance, continue using it. If you are not satisfied, you can use alternatives like GSE SMART IPTV and Smart IPTV.