When you consider IPTV players, only a few are available officially on the internet. If your IPTV provider doesn’t have its own media player, you need to use third-party IPTV Media Players to stream the video contents. IPTV providers like Marvel IPTV don’t provide a built-in video player. If you want a reliable IPTV Media Player, Lazy IPTV is one of the best choices you have.
Lazy IPTV is officially available on the Google Play Store and App Store. It is an IPTV Media Player app which supports all the M3U URL and EPG guide. As the app is developed by Russian developers, some terms in the app will be the Russian language. Let’s see how to install and use the IPTV Media Player app on different devices.
How to Sign Up for Lazy IPTV
To use the Lazy IPTV app, you don’t have to buy any subscription. All the features in the IPTV are available for free. You can just install the Lazy IPTV app from the respective app store and start streaming your IPTV contents. All you need is an active M3U URL from your IPTV provider.
Advantages of VPN while streaming IPTV
Though the Lazy IPTV is an official app, you need to use a VPN. With VPN, you can stream any IPTV content without exposing your personal information. Premium VPNs like Cyber Ghost VPN has an advanced encryption protocol to hide the IP address and spoof your geolocation. Get a subscription from any of the premium VPNs before streaming IPTV.
How to Install Lazy IPTV on Android Devices
(1) On your Android device, launch the Play Store application.
(2) Search for the Lazy IPTV app in the search bar.
(3) Select the IPTV app.
(4) Tap the Install button to install the IPTV app.
(5) After the installation, tap the Open button.
(6) On the IPTV app, tap the New playlist button.
(7) On the New playlist pop-up, click the From Internet(by url) option.
(8) Enter any playlist name and enter your IPTV provider’s M3U URL. Then, click the Save button.
(9) When it is saved, you can stream all the live TV channels and on-demand content from your IPTV provider.
How to Download Lazy IPTV on iOS Devices
(1) On your iPhone or iPad, get to the App Store.
(2) Just like Play Store, search for Lazy IPTV.
(3) Select the IPTV app and tap the Get icon to download the app.
(4) After the download, tap the Open icon to launch the IPTV app on your iPhone or iPad.
(5) Go to New playlist and enter your M3U URL.
(6) Then, watch your favorite IPTV content on your iOS device.
How to Get Lazy IPTV on Firestick
Unlike Google Play Store and App Store, Amazon App Store doesn’t have the Lazy IPTV app. You have to sideload the IPTV app using Downloader. For that, you need to enable the Apps from Unknown Sources option. Go to,
Settings –> My Fire TV or Devices –> Developer options –> Apps from Unknown Sources –> Turn On.
(1) Go to the Fire TV Stick Home screen and tap the Search icon.
(2) Search for the Downloader app.
(3) Select the Downloader app.
(4) On the next screen, select the Get or Download button.
(5) When the Downloader app is installed, tap the Open button to launch the app.
(6) Navigate to the Search bar and enter the Lazy IPTV download link.
(7) Then, click the Go button.
(8) The IPTV’s apk file will be downloaded on your Firestick. Then, click the Install button.
(9) Once it is installed, open the Lazy IPTV app on your Firestick.
(10) Open New playlist and add your IPTV provider’s M3U URL.
(11) Stream all the live TV channels from your IPTV provider on Firestick.
How to Stream Lazy IPTV on Samsung Smart TV
(1) On your Samsung Smart TV remote, press the Smart Hub button.
(2) Go to the Apps section.
(3) The Smart Hub Store will open. Go to the Search Bar on the top-right corner of the TV screen.
(4) The Search bar will appear. Type Lazy IPTV using the virtual keyboard and click the Enter button.
(5) Select the IPTV app and click the Download button.
(6) When the installation is completed, select the Open button.
(7) Go to New playlist and add the M3U URL.
(8) Save the changes and then stream IPTV channels on your Samsung Smart TV.
How to Get Lazy IPTV on Android Smart TV
(1) Open the Play Store on your Android Smart TV.
(2) Search for the Lazy IPTV and install the app on your smart TV.
(3) Open the IPTV app and go to the New playlist.
(4) Enter your IPTV provider’s M3U URL in the respective field and save the link.
(5) Then, stream all the live TV channels, movies, and series on your Android Smart TV.
How to Install Lazy IPTV on Windows PC
(1) Download and install the BlueStacks from the website.
(2) Open the BlueStacks app on your PC and sign in with your Google ID.
(3) Run the Play Store and search for the IPTV app.
(4) Install the Lazy IPTV app on your Windows PC using the BlueStacks emulator.
(5) Open the IPTV app and add the M3U URL.
(6) Once it is added, you can stream all the IPTV videos on your Windows or Mac PC.
As the IPTV player is available for free, there is no customer support available on the website. If you have any issues, you have to deal with them on your own. The only solution to resolve any issues is to update the app from the Play Store or App Store.
Lazy IPTV is a free IPTV Media Player app available for Android, iOS, Windows, and Smart TV. The IPTV Media Player supports both M3U URL and EPG Guide from almost all the IPTV providers. We hope that in this review, you have known everything about Lazy IPTV. Try the IPTV app on your device and share your experience in the comments below. You can also use other IPTV Media Player apps like GSE SMART IPTV or IPTV Smarters Pro.