If you want to stream any IPTV with an M3U link or with Xtream Codes, get PotPlayer IPTV. It is a free IPTV player and loads the content you want to stream from any IPTV service provider. It is a media player like VLC Media Player or MX Player. PotPlayer allows you to access locally stored media files and online content. It supports all the existing video formats and comes with a built-in editor. Additionally, it provides the best performance as it incorporates CUDA, DXVA, QuickSync, etc. You can add any IPTV service provider to stream the contents.
Get a VPN for IPTV Streaming
VPN is important to stream the content which is restricted in your region. Also, a VPN will help you to bypass geo-restrictions without any copyright infringements. Also, using VPN will hide your IP address so that one can track you. Therefore, it ensures an additional layer of security, thereby protecting your privacy and security. So it is better to use premium VPN services like NordVPN or IPVanish VPN.
How to Install PotPlayer IPTV on Android Devices
1) On your Android smartphone or tablet, open the Settings app.
2) Choose Security and Restrictions.
3) Enable the toggle near the Unkown Sources.
4) Search for PotPlayer IPTV apk on any web browser.
5) Download the IPTV apk file on your smartphone.
6) Click on the PotPlayer app to install.
7) Open the PotPlayer app and click on the Browser tab.
8) Then, enter the M3U playlist of IPTV you want to stream.
9) Stream your favorite live TV content.
How to Get PotPlayer IPTV on Firestick
1) Click on the Find option.
2) Select Search on the next screen.
3) Type Downloader on the search screen.
4) Select the Downloader app.
5) Click on the Download button.
6) Go to Settings > My Fire TV.
7) Then, choose the Developer options.
8) Click on Install Unknown Apps.
9) Enable the toggle near the Downloader app.
10) Now, go to the Apps section and select Downloader to launch it.
10) Click on the URL field and type PotPlayer IPTV apk URL.
11) Clik on the GO button.
12) Launch the PotPlayer IPTV app and click on the Browser tab.
13) Enter the URL of your IPTV service provider.
14) Strat streaming all the IPTV content
How to Download PotPlayer IPTV on Smart TV
Pre-Requisite: On Android TV, open Settings >> Apps >> Security & Restrictions >> Install Unknown Sources.
1) Download the PotPlayer IPTV apk on your PC.
2) Now, copy the APK File to a USB drive.
3) Plug the USB drive into your TV.
4) Open the File Manager app.
4) Choose the USB drive as your source.
5) Click on the IPTV file and install it on your smart TV.
6) Open the PotPlayer IPTV app and enter the URL.
7) Watch all the live TV channels.
How to Stream PotPlayer IPTV on PC
1) Go to the PotPlayer website (https://potplayer.daum.net/).
2) Now, click on the 32bit Download or 64bit Download button.
3) Install the PotPlayer app on your PC.
4) Open the PotPlayer app.
5) Save the M3U URL of the IPTV you want to stream on your PC.
6) Click on the Browser tab and Double-click on the M3U playlist file.
7) Now, click on the Playlist tab, where you can find all channels and VOD.
8) Double-click on any content you want and stream them.
PotPlayer is a media player that offers customer service via their Contact Us section. Go to the official site of PotPlayer and click the Contact Us. You can mail your queries and opinions to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a dedicated Facebook page for PotPlayer, and you can visit the page and post your comments or chat with the developers.
With PotPlayer, you can customize the contents you want to stream and watch anything anywhere you want. PotPlayer app is one of the best IPTV players with advanced streaming features along with built-in optimization tools. Do consider other IPTV Players like BES IPTV and Emby IPTV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Potplayer is free to download and use.
Some of the best Potplayer alternatives include GOM Player, Zoom Player, VideoLan, Handbrake, etc.
Yes. Potplayer is absolutely safe to use as it is officially available.
Yes. Potplayer is better than VLC in terms of performance and speed.