If you want to stream any IPTV with an M3U link or Xtream Codes, you need to get PotPlayer IPTV. It is a free IPTV player and loads the content you want to stream from any IPTV service provider. It is a media player like VLC Media Player or MX Player. Additionally, it provides the best performance as it incorporates CUDA, DXVA, QuickSync, etc. You can add any IPTV service provider to stream the content.
Why Choose PotPlayer IPTV?
- PotPlayer allows you to access locally stored media files and online content.
- It supports all the existing video formats and comes with a built-in editor.
- The Control Panel provides the control for Audio and video playback.
- It supports subtitles for the IPTV content along with Dynamic Language Switching.
Why VPN is Essential for IPTV Streaming
VPN is important to stream content that is restricted in your region. Also, a VPN will help you to bypass geo-restrictions without any copyright infringements. Also, using VPN will hide your IP address so that one can track you. Therefore, it ensures an additional layer of security, thereby protecting your privacy and security. So it is better to use premium VPN services like NordVPN or ExpressVPN.
How to Install PotPlayer IPTV on Android Devices
1) On your Android smartphone or tablet, open the Settings menu.
2) Scroll down and choose Security.
3) Enable the toggle near the Unkown Sources.
4) Search for PotPlayer IPTV apk on any web browser.
5) Download the IPTV apk file on your smartphone.
6) Click the PotPlayer app to install.
7) Open the PotPlayer app and click the Browser tab.
8) Then, enter the M3U playlist of the IPTV Provider you want to stream.
9) Stream your favorite live TV content.
How to Get PotPlayer IPTV on Firestick
1) Power on Firestick and click the Find option on the Home screen.
2) Select Search on the next screen.
3) Type Downloader on the search screen.
4) Select the Downloader app in the Amazon App Store.
5) Click on the Download button to install the Downloader app.
6) Go to Settings on the home screen and select My Fire TV.
7) Then, choose the Developer options.
8) Click on Install Unknown Apps.
9) Enable the toggle near the Downloader app.
10) Now, go to the Apps section and select Downloader to launch it.
10) Click on the URL field and type PotPlayer IPTV apk URL.
11) Click on the GO button to download the Apk and install the IPTV Player app.
12) Launch the PotPlayer IPTV app and click the Browser tab.
13) Enter the URL of your IPTV service provider.
14) Choose the IPTV content to stream on Firestick.
How to Download PotPlayer IPTV on Smart TV
1) Download the PotPlayer IPTV apk on your PC from a reliable website.
2) Now, copy the APK File to a USB drive.
3) Plug the USB drive into your TV and turn on the Smart TV.
4) Now, Select Settings >> Device Preferences >> Security & Restrictions >> Unknown Sources.
5) Then, Open the File Manager on the Smart TV.
6) Choose the USB drive as your source.
7) Click on the IPTV file to open and install the app on your smart TV.
8) Open the PotPlayer IPTV app and enter the M3U URL.
9) Watch all the live TV channels on the Smart TV.
How to Stream PotPlayer IPTV on PC
1) Go to the PotPlayer website (//potplayer.daum.net/) on the Windows or Mac PC.
2) Now, click the 32bit Download or 64bit Download button.
3) Install the PotPlayer app on your PC.
4) Open the PotPlayer app.
5) Save the M3U URL of the IPTV you want to stream on your PC.
6) Click on the Browser tab and Double-click on the M3U playlist file.
7) Now, click on the Playlist tab, where you can find all channels and VOD.
8) Double-click on any content you want and stream them.
PotPlayer offers customer service via its Contact Us section. Go to the official site of PotPlayer and click Contact Us to report your queries. You can mail your queries and opinions to the mail address available on the website. There is a dedicated Facebook page for PotPlayer, and you can visit the page and post your comments or chat with the developers.
The PotPlayer app is one of the best IPTV players with advanced streaming features. Apart from this, it also has built-in optimization tools. With PotPlayer, you can customize the contents you want to stream and watch anything anywhere you want.
Alternatives to PotPlayer
This IPTV Player has plenty of alternatives for streaming the IPTV Provider. Some of them are:
IPTV Stream Player
IPTV Stream Player is a compact IPTV Player with M3U URL and Xtream Codes support. You can stream the TV channels with EPG support. It has an excellent built-in media player, and it can also support external players for streaming. You can get the IPTV on Android, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV.
TiviMate IPTV Player
TiviMate IPTV Player is a free IPTV Player to download on Android, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV devices. The IPTV Player only supports M3U URLs for streaming the TV channels. You can create your favorite playlists with TV channels for easy access next time. The TV catchup helps in never missing the TV channel streaming.
Rayo IPTV Player is a simple IPTV Player with a user-friendly interface. You can watch the IPTV provider’s content using the M3U URL. This IPTV Player offers a recording option to save the TV streaming and watch them later. It provides Picture in Picture mode and a favorite section to add the favorite TV channels.