MyIPTV Player is one of the best free IPTV players available for smartphones, streaming devices, and PCs. You can add the M3U URL from your IPTV provider and stream its content. So, you cannot expect any IPTV channels or streaming URLs on the MyIPTV Player. It features built-in EPG, and the users can view the upcoming programs and their timings. Further, it features recording options for the channels, multiple channel playlist, PIN protection, etc. With MyIPTV, the users can download VOD streams and center and history for the VOD files. It supports manually adding channels from the app settings.
Why Use VPN while Streaming IPTV
A trustworthy VPN will mask your IP address and encrypts your data. So, no one, including your ISP or the trackers, can find what you stream or surf on the web. Further, a VPN will help you unblock the geo-restrictions, and thus, you can stream anything on the IPTV without limitations. Since most of the IPTV services include illegal content, there is a high chance of getting into legal issues. To stay away from any such problems, you shall use premium VPN services like ExpressVPN or NordVPN.
How to Sign Up for MyIPTV Player
This m3u IPTV Player is available for free. So, you don’t have to sign up for any subscription plans. All you need is just install the MyIPTV Players app on your device and start using it.
How to Get MyIPTV Player on Windows PC
(1) Open the Microsoft Store on your Windows PC.
(2) Click on the Search icon and look for the MyIPTV Player app.
(3) Select the IPTV Player app and click the Get button to download the app.
(4) Then, click the Install button.
(5) After the installation, tap the Launch button to open the IPTV Player app on your Windows PC.
(6) On the MyIPTV Player app, tap the Settings icon on the top.
(7) On the Settings menu, click the Add new playlist and EPG source option.
(8) Enter your IPTV credentials on the screen and click the respective Add button.
(9) When it is added, you can stream all the IPTV channels on your PC.
How to Install MyIPTV Player on Android Devices
Pre-Requisite: To install an apk on Android, open Settings >> select Security >> choose Unknown Sources >> Ok.
(1) On your Android device, download the MyIPTV Player apk using any browser.
(2) If any warning pop-up comes, tap the Yes button.
(3) The IPTV Player apk file will be downloaded on your device.
(4) Install the IPTV Player app on your Android smartphone or tablet.
(5) Enter the M3U URL in the respective field and click the Login button to enter the details.
(6) The live TV channels will be downloaded on your smart devices.
How to Download MyIPTV Player on Firestick
(1) Click on the Find menu to select the Search Bar by tapping the Search tile.
(2) Search for the Downloader app using the Fire TV remote.
(3) Install the Downloader app and open it.
(4) Enable the Apps from Unknown Sources on your Firestick using the command, Settings –> My Fire TV –> Developer options –> Install Unknown Apps –> Downloader –> Turn On.
(5) Enter the MyIPTV Player apk download link and click the Go button.
(6) The IPTV Player apk file will be downloaded on your Firestick.
(7) Install and open the IPTV app. Enter the M3U URL from your IPTV provider.
(8) Stream all the TV channels on your Firestick.
How to Install MyPTV Player on Android Smart TV
Pre-Requisite: To install apk on Android TV, go to Settings –> Apps –> Security & Restrictions >> Unknown Sources
(1) On your Android Smart TV, go to the MyIPTV Player download link.
(2) Download the IPTV Player apk file on your Android TV.
(3) Install the apk file and launch the IPTV Player app.
(4) Enter the IPTV M3U URL and stream your favorite video content.
As of now, there is no customer support available for the MyIPTV Player. However, in the Help window of the app, you can get basic tips on how to use the app.
MyIPTV Player is available for free. You can try the IPTV app without any second thoughts. Use the IPTV player app and test the features & customization options. If you are satisfied, stick with the IPTV player. If not, try other IPTV players like GSE SMART IPTV or Smart IPTV.