If you are an IPTV user, IPTV Media Players are the must-have app on our smartphones and PCs. With the IPTV Players, you can stream live TV channels and on-demand videos from your IPTV provider. Some IPTV providers won’t have a built-in video player. In such cases, you have to use an IPTV player to stream video content. MyIPTV Player is one of the best IPTV players available.
MyIPTV Player is a free IPTV player app available for smartphones, streaming devices, and PCs. With the IPTV Player app, you can add the M3U URL from your IPTV provider and stream its content. As the IPTV app is available in the Microsoft Store, you can install the app on your PC with ease.
How to Sign Up for MyIPTV Player
As the IPTV Player is available for free, you don’t have to sign up for any plans. You can just install the MyIPTV Players app on your device and start using it.
How to Get MyIPTV Player on Windows PC
(1) Open the Microsoft Store on your Windows PC.
(2) Click on the Search icon and look for the MyIPTV Player app.
(3) Select the IPTV Player app and click the Get button to download the app.
(4) Then, click the Install button.
(5) After the installation, tap the Launch button to open the IPTV Player app on your Windows PC.
(6) On the MyIPTV Player app, tap the Settings icon on the top.
(7) On the Settings menu, click the Add new playlist and EPG source option.
(8) Enter your IPTV credentials on the screen and click the respective Add button.
(9) When it is added, you can stream all the IPTV channels on your PC.
How to Install MyIPTV Player on Android Devices
(1) On your Android device, go to the MyIPTV Player download link.
(2) If any warning pop-up comes, tap the Yes button.
(3) The IPTV Player apk file will be downloaded on your device.
(4) Install the IPTV Player app on your Android smartphone or tablet.
(5) Enter the M3U URL in the respective field and click the Login button.
(6) The live TV channels will be downloaded on your smart devices.
How to Download MyIPTV Player on Firestick
(1) Enable the Apps from Unknown Sources on your Firestick using the command, Settings –> My Fire TV –> Developer options –> Apps from Unknown Sources –> Turn On.
(2) Open the Search Bar by tapping the Search icon.
(3) Search for the Downloader app using the Fire TV remote.
(4) Install the Downloader app and open it.
(5) Enter the MyIPTV Player download link and click the Go button.
(6) The IPTV Player apk file will be downloaded on your Firestick.
(7) Install and open the IPTV app. Enter the M3U URL from your IPTV provider.
(8) Stream all the TV channels on your Firestick.
How to Install MyPTV Player on Android Smart TV
(1) On your Android Smart TV, go to the MyIPTV Player download link.
(2) Download the IPTV Player apk file on your Android TV.
(3) Install the apk file and launch the IPTV Player app.
(4) Enter the IPTV M3U URL and stream your favorite video content.
As of now, there is no customer support available for the MyIPTV Player. However, in the Help window of the app, you can get basic tips on how to use the app. If you want more technical help, ping us in the comments below.
MyIPTV Player is available for free. You can try the IPTV app without any second thoughts. Use the IPTV player app and test the features & customization options. If you are satisfied, stick with the IPTV player. If not, try other IPTV players like GSE SMART IPTV or Smart IPTV app.