Native IPTV Contains over 13,000 live channels with various subscription plans and categories. This service offers you a wide range of sports channels, including Football, basketball, tennis, etc. They also provide you with shows and movies from Netflix, Hulu, and other streaming services. In addition, we can access various streaming devices, including Android, Formula, and Enigma 2, and enjoy streaming our favorite content.
Subscription Plans Available on Native IPTV
Native IPTV has three types of subscription plans which provides you with various channels according to the payments,
|$10.53||1 month||over 13,000||1 connection|
|$25.29||3 months||over 13,000||1 connection|
|$36.89||6 months||over 13,000||1 connection|
Why is VPN Used?
VPN provides an encrypted server and hides your IP address from hackers. This is used mainly for accessing illegal sites; here, some IPTV services are considered illegal or unregistered. To avoid some of the issues, you can use a VPN that protects all your data and lets you access sites with geo-restrictions. In addition, it keeps the data private and protects network connections while using public networks. Make sure you are using a VPN for IPTV services; some popular VPN services include NordVPN, Express VPN, and more.
Native IPTV Installation Process
To install the Native IPTV is available on various popular streaming devices. This includes Amazon, Firestick, Android TV, Chromecast, Android phones, Tablets, and any device with the Android operating system. You can select any subscription plan and install the Native IPTV; for installation, you can also use the stand-alone application. Most importantly, they offer an M3U URL that would require an IPTV Player compatible with the devices.
How to Watch Native IPTV on Android
1. Turn on your Android device and move to the Settings option.
2. Then, select the Security option from the menu that appears.
3. Enable the Unknown sources from the following.
4. Move to the Web browser and search for the Perfect player app, then, Download and Install it.
5. Launch the app on your device, and add the M3U URL of Native IPTV.
6. Select and watch the content and enjoy streaming.
How to Stream Native IPTV on an iOS Device
1. Turn on the iOS device, and search for the GSE Smart IPTV from the App Store.
2. Click on the Get option, and install the GSE Smart IPTV app on the device.
3. Launch the GSE Smart IPTV application, and click on the Load Playlist or File/URL.
4. Add the M3U URL of the Native IPTV, and enjoy streaming your favorite content on the IPTV.
How to Get Native IPTV on a PC
1. First, download the BlueStacks and install it on your device.
2. Then, launch the BlueStacks application on a PC.
3. Sign in with your Google account.
4. Select the Google Play Store icon from the Home screen.
5. Move to the search bar and search for the IPTV Smarters Player from the Play Store.
6. Click the Install button to install the IPTV Player on the PC.
7. Then, open the IPTV Smarters on your device.
8. Enter the M3U URL of the Native IPTV you received from the mail.
9. Add the M3U URL file on the IPTV Smarters Player app.
10. Finally, you can stream the channels you need on your device.
How to Get Native IPTV on your Smart TV
1. Install the Smart IPTV app from the official app store of the Smart TV.
2. Launch the Smart IPTV app, and your MAC address will display on your screen. Note it down.
3. Open the Web browser on any device you want and enter the URL of the Smart IPTV and browse it.
4. From the Home page, select the My list tab.
5. In the MAC address box, enter the MAC address of your Smart TV.
6. In the given URL box, type the M3U URL of the Native IPTV.
7. Now, select the Send button from the screen.
8. Restart the Smart IPTV app on your Smart TV.
9. You can start streaming the channels you like to watch on your device.
How to Get the Native IPTV on MAG devices
1. First, Connect the MAG device to the TV and move to the Home screen.
2. Select Settings and choose System Settings.
3. Choose Servers in the menu and click on the Portals.
4. Enter the Portals Name and enter the M3U URL of the IPTV provider.
5. Select the Save options, which will restart your MAG device.
6. Now, select and enjoy streaming your favorite channels.
How to Watch the Native IPTV on Kodi
1. Install Kodi on your device and launch the app.
2. Select the TV option from the menu, and click Enter add-on browser.
3. Click the PVP IPTV Simple Client and choose Configure.
4. Choose General and select location.
5. Click on the Remote path (Internet address) on the dropdown menu and click OK.
6. Select the M3U playlist URL tab, enter the M3U URL of the Native IPTV in the section, then click on OK.
7. Select Enable and click on the channels and start streaming.
How to Get the Native IPTV on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick device and connect to the internet connection.
2. From the Home screen, click the Find tab.
3. Move to the Search option under the Find tab.
4. Then, search for the Downloader app using the virtual keyboard on the screen.
5. Select the Downloader application from the search result and tap the Get button.
6. Wait until the application gets installed; ensure you have enabled access to the downloader to install applications from other sources.
7. Open the Settings option, select the Fire TV, and move to the My Fire TV option.
8. Go to Developers options > Install unknown apps > Downloader. And turn on the Downloader.
9. Now, you can launch the Downloader application on your device.
10. On the URL box section, give away the IPTV Blink player.
11. Click the Go option to download and install the IPTV Blink Player.
12. Launch the IPTV Blink Player app and move to add Playlists section.
13. Enter the M3U URL of the Native IPTV, and start streaming.
How to Watch the Native IPTV on a Formular device
1. First, launch the MyTVOnline app on your Formular device.
2. Note down the MAC address from the device screen.
3. Click the Add portal and type the Native IPTV as the Portal name.
4. Enter the M3U URL of the Native IPTV in the portal URL section.
5. Select Connect and enjoy streaming the channels you like.
How to Watch the Native IPTV on Engima 2
1. Turn on your device and select the settings > setup > system network device > setup adapter > settings.
2. The IP address will appear on the screen; note them down.
3. On your PC, open the web browser and search for Putty software.
4. Download software from its official website on your device.
5. Install the Software on your PC and give away the IP address in the given field, then select Telenet.
6. Select the Open and set the default login as root.
7. Enter the M3U URL of the Native IPTV and enter the Reboot option.
8. Now select Enter on your device; it gets restarted, loads all the contents, and allows you to stream your favorite.
This Native IPTV provides 24/7 customer service, which helps you guide when facing any issues. You can contact them through email or online notes for any queries or need for any information. Explain your issues to them, and they will guide you through some basic troubleshooting methods that may fix the problem.
Native IPTV service has various channels and shows for families and kids. Moreover, they also support 4K, UHD, FHD, HD, and SD channels available in Native IPTV. They are compatible with most of the popular streaming devices. It offers various categories like Sports, movies, series, live TV, etc. Install the service on your device and start streaming the channels you like. Similarly, try other popular IPTVs that offer much better features, including Viper TV IPTV, Beast TV IPTV, Cobra IPTV, Abonnement IPTV, and more.