Cobra IPTV is one of the fewest reliable IPTV providers with which you can stream over 1600+ channels. Like most IPTVs, it doesn’t include any IPTV playlist. So, the users can use the m3u list provided by the IPTV provider to add and stream any media files. It has 20 Gbps servers that ensure fast loading. The user interface is easy to navigate and use. You will get access to EPG, favorites manager, parental controls, etc., with this IPTV service provider. It supports external video players with which you can watch the channels with wase. Further, you will get access to the built-in m3u parser.
Importance of a VPN while using IPTV
Watching pirated video content is an offense in many countries. To protect yourself from those violations, we suggest you install a VPN. With the VPN, you can spoof your IP address and location. With that, your personal information can’t be traced on the internet. Also, you can access the location-specific content without any limitations.
Is Cobra Hosting Legal
We cannot find if or not the Cobra IPTV is legal or illegal. As it supports M3U URL, there is a high chance for the users to access illegal content. So, concluding the legal nature of the IPTV in such a scenario will not hold good.
Cobra IPTV Subscription
Cobra TV is a premium IPTV service, and you can choose between any of its available plans.
- 1 Month Plan: $17/month [4 Connecions] & $10//month [2 Connecions]
- 3 Month Plan: $45/3 months [4 Connecions] & $27/3 month [2 Connecions]
It supports recurring payments and has no contracts. So you can cancel your subscription at any time. Currently, the service doesn’t provide any refund option.
How to Sign Up for Cobra IPTV
(1) Visit the Cobra Hosting IPTV website from your browser (https://www.cobraservers.com/).
(2) Navigate to click on the Buy Now link available at the top.
(3) Now, select between any of the available plans and click on the Order Now button.
(4) Check in the box provided under the Additional Required Information section.
(5) Further, check and review your subscription in the Order Summary section. Click Continue.
(6) Enter the Cobra IPTV promo code if any and hit the Checkout button.
(7) Provide the necessary details on the Checkout section and proceed with the payment.
(8) When the payment is made, you will receive the Cobra IPTV username and password over email.
How to Install Cobra IPTV Apk on Android
Since Cobra IPTV needs to be installed from a third-party source, Android users should turn on Unknown Sources. To do this, open the Android Settings >> select Security >> highlight Unknown Sources and Turn On the slider >> click OK.
(1) Open a web browser on your Android phone.
(2) Use the address bar to search for Cobra IPTV apk and press Enter.
(3) Click on any trustworthy site from the search result.
(4) Now, hit the Download button to download the latest version of the Cobra TV apk.
(5) Allow the download to complete. On the notification pane, hit the Install button.
(6) The installation will complete in a few seconds.
(7) With that, click on the Open button to launch the IPTV Player.
(8) Provide the M3U link and start streaming the IPTV titles.
How to Get Cobra IPTV on Firestick
Amazon App Store doesn’t have the Cobra IPTV app in the app list. You have to install the app by sideloading it.
Install Downloader on Firestick
(1) Select the Find menu to choose the Search tile on the Fire TV Home screen.
(2) Search for the term, Downloader.
(3) Select the Downloader app and tap the Get or Download icon to install the app.
Enable Unknown Apps
(1) Turn on your Firestick, and navigate to its home screen to select the Settings or Gear icon.
(2) Choose the My Fire TV tile.
(3) Now, select the Developer options.
(4) Select the Install Unknown Apps option on the list of options.
(5) Select Downloader and click the Turn on button to confirm the changes.
Install Cobra IPTV on Firestick using Downloader
(1) Launch the Downloader app on your Firestick.
(2) Go to the Search bar and type the Cobra IPTV apk download link.
(3) After typing the link, click the Go button.
(4) The apk file will begin to download. Tap the Install and Open button to launch the IPTV app.
(5) Provide the M3U URL and start streaming any video on your Cobra IPTV player.
How to Install Cobra IPTV on Android Smart TV
(1) Download the latest version of Cobra IPTV apk file on your PC from any trusted source using a browser of your choice.
(2) Connect a USB drive to your desktop or laptop and copy the apk to the USB drive.
(3) Eject the USB drive from the PC and plug it into your Android smart TV via the USB drive.
(4) Now, turn on your Android TV, and go to Settings to select Security & Restrictions. Choose Enable Unknown Sources.
(5) Navigate to the home screen to launch the File Manager app on your TV.
(6) Go to the desired location in which you copied the Cobra TV apk on the USB.
(7) Select it to install the apk on your smart TV.
(8) Launch the IPTV Player and enter the M3U link to watch your favorite videos.
How to Watch Cobra IPTV on Windows or Mac PC
Carry out the below steps after downloading the Cobra IPTV apk on your PC.
(1) Open the browser on your PC and visit the BlueStacks official site (https://www.bluestacks.com).
(2) Download the latest version of BlueStacks based on the PC model you own.
(3) Launch the software and log in using your Google account.
(4) Drag and drop the Cobra IPTV apk from the download location of your Windows 10 PC or Mac into the BlueStacks.
(5) When the apk file gets installed, you shall launch it to start streaming.
Cobra IPTV Channels List
The users of Cobra IPTV will find channels listed under different categories. So, you can stream almost anything from sports, live TV, PPV, entertainment, news, etc. You can stream channels like A&E, BBC, AMC, AccuWeather, etc. The service supports external players, including Perfect Player, Tivimate, IPTV Smarters Pro, VLC Player, MX Player, and more.
Cobra Hosting Not Working: Possible Fixes
When you come across Cobra IPTV not working or loading, you shall try the below troubleshooting tips.
- Find if your internet or WIFI has the highest bandwidth.
- Check and remove any other device using the same WIFI as that of the device with Cobra IPTV.
- Reload the video and check if you can play it.
- Disconnect or connect your device from the VPN or antivirus software.
- Ensure if the Cobra IPTV service is down or shut down.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Cobra IPTV apk.
- Restart your device to fix any temporary fixes.
- As a final resort, you shall reset your device and load the IPTV.
Cobra streaming app does not provide any live chat support to its users. You can visit its official website and click on the Support link at the bottom. With that, you will get access to the support page that provides answers to the most commonly asked questions. If your queries aren’t answered here, you shall click on the Open Ticket link to provide your personal details and then enter your query in the Message field. Click Submit and wait for the support team of Cobra Hosting TV to get back to you and resolve your issue.
Cobra IPTV Review
Cobra IPTV is one of the most trusted IPTV providers that work on the most popular devices. If you are looking for an IPTV that offers a reliable streaming experience, you can go for this IPTV. While it supports a lot of channels, you cannot expect it to bring you VOD. If you want to try some alternative IPTV players, get the Players Klub IPTV or Fortune IPTV.
Frequently Asked Question
It is an IPTV service to watch over 1600 channels in different categories.
Yes. You can stream it using Tivimate as an external IPTV player.