Cobra IPTV is one of the fewest reliable IPTV providers which offers you to stream over 20,000+ channels and 70,000+ VOD content from various countries. Since it offers its playlist in M3U format, you can stream the content of Cobra IPTV on your device by downloading reliable IPTV player apps. It also updates its content library every day to provide the latest and exclusive content to its users. You can also stream the original content of popular streaming services like Netflix, HBO, Disney+, and more.
Why Choose Cobra IPTV
- It allows you to stream content in qualities like SD, HD, UHD, and 4K.
- Cobra IPTV runs on better server stability to stream the content without any lagging and buffering issues.
- You can get 24/7 customer support to clear all your problems.
- It has a separate category for sports, entertainment, and children’s channels.
How to Sign Up for Cobra IPTV
(1) Go to the official website of Cobra IPTV from the browser on your mobile or PC.
(2) Scroll down and go to the subscriptions section.
(3) Select the plan you want and click the Buy Now button.
(4) Enter your billing address and payment source details on the next page.
(5) Click the Buy Now button and complete the payment.
(6) When the payment is successful, you will receive the Cobra IPTV login details over email.
Importance of a VPN while using IPTV
IPTV content is illegal to stream in many countries. If you are streaming the content directly from your device without installing the VPN, you may lead to face legal issues. So use a VPN on your device which will help you to spoof your IP address and stream the content anonymously. It also helps you to stream geo-restricted content. We recommend using premium VPN services like ExpressVPN and NordVPN for these purposes.
How to Stream Cobra IPTV on Android Devices
(1) Open the Settings application on your Android smartphone or Tablet.
(2) Select the Security option and choose Unknown sources.
(3) Toggle the button and enable permission to install third-party apps.
(4) Now, open any web browser on your Android device.
(5) Hit the Search bar and download the APK file of IPTV Smarters Pro.
(6) Now, open the downloaded APK file and click the Install button to install the app on your device.
(7) Launch the IPTV Smarters Pro app and log in with your IPTV credentials.
(8) Start streaming the IPTV content from your Android smartphone or Tablet.
How to Stream Cobra IPTV on iOS Devices
(1) Launch the App Store app on your iPhone or iPad.
(2) Hit the Search icon and enter GSE SMART IPTV PRO.
(3) Select the app from the search result and click the Get button on App Store to install the app on your iOS device.
(4) Then open the GSE SMART IPTV PRO app and log in with your credentials.
(5) Select and play the IPTV content from your iOS device.
How to Stream Cobra IPTV on Firestick
(1) Set up your Firestick device and connect to the internet connection.
(2) Click the Search icon and select the Search bar from the home screen of your Firestick.
(3) Enter Downloader using the on-screen or virtual keyboard.
(4) Select the Downloader app and tap the Download button to install the app.
(5) Go to the home screen and select the Settings cog icon.
(6) Locate and select the My Fire TV tile and choose the Developer Options.
(7) Select the Install Unknown Apps and select the Downloader app from the list of apps.
(8) Turn on the feature to enable permission to install unknown apps using the Downloader app.
(9) Now, navigate to the Apps section of the Firestick and launch the Downloader app.
(10) Highlight the Search bar and enter the URL of Televizo IPTV Player APK.
(11) Click the Go button to download the app on your Firestick.
(12) Now, open the APK file and select the Install button to install the app.
(13) Launch the Televizo IPTV Player app and log in with your IPTV credentials.
(14) Choose your desired content and enjoy streaming it.
How to Stream Cobra IPTV on Android Smart TV
(1) Turn on your Android Smart TV and launch the Google Play Store application.
(2) Click the Search icon and search for the TiviMate IPTV Player.
(3) Select the app from the list of apps and click the Install button to install the TV.
(4) Now, launch the TiviMate IPTV Player app and enter M3U URL provided by Cobra IPTV.
(5) Enjoy streaming your desired IPTV content using the TiviMate IPTV Player app on your Android TV.
How to Stream Cobra IPTV on Windows or Mac PC
(1) Open the browser on your PC and visit the official website of BlueStacks.
(2) Download the BlueStacks app according to the model of your PC.
(3) Now, launch the BlueStacks Emulator and log in using your Google account credentials.
(4) Open the Play Store application from the home screen and hit the Search icon.
(5) Enter Pixel TV and search for the official app.
(6) Pick the app from the search result and hit the Install button to install the app on BlueStacks.
(7) Launch the Pixel TV app on your BlueStacks and sign in with your IPTV credentials.
(8) Now, you can stream IPTV channels and VOD content on your PC.
How to Stream Cobra IPTV on Samsung and LG Smart TV
(1) Power on your Samsung or LG Smart TV and connect it to the internet connection.
(2) Launch the respective application store on your Samsung and LG Smart TV.
(3) Search for the Flix IPTV app and select the app from the search result.
(4) Hit the Install button to install the app on your Samsung and LG Smart TV.
(5) Now, launch the Flix IPTV app and note the MAC address of your TV.
(6) Visit the activation website of Flix IPTV from the browser on your mobile or PC.
(7) Activate the app by providing the M3U URL of Cobra IPTV and the MAC address of your TV.
(8) Now, you can watch IPTV content from your Samsung and LG Smart TV.
How to Stream Cobra IPTV on MAG
(1) Turn on your MAG device and pair your device with an internet connection.
(2) Go to the Settings of the MAG and choose System settings.
(3) Select Servers and choose Portals.
(4) Hit the Portal 1 name & URL boxes and enter a name and M3U URL provided by Cobra IPTV.
(5) Select the Save button and restart your MAG device.
(6) Once the device has restarted, you can stream your desired IPTV content.
How to Stream Cobra IPTV on Apple TV
(1) Power on your Apple TV and connect it to the internet connection.
(2) Navigate to the home screen and launch the App Store application.
(3) Select the Search icon and enter XCIPTV PLAYER.
(4) Choose the app from the list of apps and click the Get button to install the app on your Apple TV.
(5) Now, launch the XCIPTV PLAYER app and sign in with your IPTV account details.
(6) Wait for a few minutes to load your IPTV content.
(7) Watch tons of IPTV content directly from your Apple TV.
How to Stream Cobra IPTV on Kodi
(1) Open the Kodi app on your device and select the TV option from the left panel.
(2) Select Enter add-on browser from the home screen and choose PVR IPTV Simple Client from the list of add-ons.
(3) Click the Install button and install the addon on Kodi.
(4) Now, select Configure and hit General from the left pane.
(5) Select Location and choose Remote path (Internet address).
(6) Enter the M3U URL of the Cobra IPTV in the M3U Play List URL field.
(7) Hit the OK button and click Enable to load the IPTV content.
(8) Now, select TV from the home screen of Kodi and choose Channels.
(9) Select the Cobra IPTV and stream its content on Kodi.
How to Stream Cobra IPTV on Enigma 2
(1) Go to the Settings of your Enigma 2 device.
(2) Select Setup → Setup Adapter → Settings and note the IP address.
(3) Now, download the PuTTY software on your PC by visiting its official website.
(4) Install and launch the PuTTY software app on your PC.
(5) Select the Host Name (or IP address) field and enter the IP address of your Enigma 2 device.
(6) Choose Telnet under Connection Type and hit the Open button at the bottom.
(7) Enter Root as the Default Login and type the M3U URL of the IPTV provider.
(8) Select the Reboot button and wait for a few minutes.
(9) Now, you can stream the IPTV channels and VOD content from your Enigma 2 device.
Cobra IPTV Not Working: Possible Fixes
When you come across Cobra IPTV not working or loading, you shall try the below troubleshooting tips.
- Find if your internet or WiFi has the highest bandwidth.
- Clear the cache from the IPTV player app on your device.
- Reload the video and check if you can play it.
- Disconnect or connect your device from the VPN or antivirus software.
- Uninstall and reinstall the IPTV player APK from your device.
- Restart your device to fix the temporary bugs and glitches.
Cobra IPTV offers customer support via Email, Tele-call, and in person at the office address mentioned on its official website. Once you have registered your queries via Email or Tele-call, you will receive a clear solution from Cobra IPTV within a few business days. If still you don’t receive any solution from Cobra IPTV, you can visit their headquarters in New York.
Cobra IPTV Review
Cobra IPTV is one of the most trusted IPTV service providers that work on the most popular devices. If you are looking for an IPTV that offers content in all categories, you can go with Cobra IPTV. Although it allows you to stream plenty of live TV channels and VOD content, you cannot stream its content with 8K streaming quality. You can stream the videos only up to 4K streaming quality which is probably the only minor drawback.
Alternatives for Cobra IPTV
If you are not interested to subscribe Cobra IPTV, you can go with the alternatives mentioned below.
VIP IPTV is a popular IPTV streaming service that allows you to stream 8,200+ live TV channels and 30,000+ VOD content around 30+ countries. Moreover, you can also stream the content on VIP IPTV with premium HD streaming quality. Since it has rapid-speed servers, you can stream the content without any buffering and freezing issues.
Jet Stream is the costliest IPTV service provider that allows you to stream content with different streaming qualities like SD, HD, 1080p, and 4K. By subscribing to the service, you can stream 8000+ live TV channels from various categories. It also has the multi-screen view option which allows you to stream 4 different channels in one screen.
IPTV XYZ is a leading IPTV service that offers you to watch 10,000+ live TV channels and tons of VOD content at €10 per month. Although it is one of the cheapest IPTV services, it offers premium features like EPG support, weekly updates for its content library, and more. IPTV XYZ runs with AntiFreeze Technology, so you can stream the content without buffering issues.