Beast is an IPTV service provider that offers a channel collection of 12,500+ Live HD channels with 5,000+ VOD content. The service offers a cheaper subscrio[tion that no other IPTV provider offers to customers. The IPTV service supports APK and M3U formats to stream movies, TV shows, sports content, etc, in its premium.
Why Choose Beast IPTV?
- The Premium Sports package offers 1080p HD with 60FPS resolution.
- The IPTV service offers an inbuilt EPG guide for TV channels.
- You can stream foreign channels like the USA, Canada, India, etc.
- It offers 24/7 Customer Support.
- Using Parental Pin, you can restrict adult content to kids.
|Subscription Plan||1 Connection||2 Connection|
How to Sign Up for Beast IPTV
(1) Go to the Beast TV Official Site (https://beasttviptv.com/) on your browser.
(2) Click on the Sign-up button on one of the subscription plans below on the website.
(3) Enter your details like Name, phone number, and your device of streaming, and tap on the Go To Payment button.
(4) Next, enter the Email address and name in the field and select the Next button.
(5) Next, choose your method of payment method and subscribe to Beast IPTV.
Why Connect VPN to Stream Beast IPTV
How to Watch Beast TV IPTV on Android Devices
(1) Open the Play Store app and search for Tivimate.
(2) Select the app and click on the Install button to get the IPTV Player.
(3) Now, open the Tivimate IPTV Player app, and enter the Beast IPTV credentials on the app.
(4) After entering M3U URL and the credentials, your Tivimate Player is ready to stream Beast IPTV.
How to Stream Beast IPTV on Firestick
(1) Tap on the Search icon on the Firestick home screen.
(2) Then, enter the keyword Downloader and search for the app.
(3) Select the app and click the Get or Download button to install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
(4) Now, go to Settings and choose the My Fire TV option.
(5) Next, click on the Developer options >> Install Unknown Apps option.
(6) Form the list of apps, choose Downloader, and turn it ON.
(7) Open the Downloader app on your Firestick.
(8) On the search field, enter the IPTV Blink Player URL and click on the Go button.
(9) Then, select the Install button on the pop-up to install the IPTV player to your Firestick.
(10) Open the IPTV Blink Player and enter the M3U URL of the Beast IPTV.
(11) After entering, choose any channel and start streaming TV channels on Firestick.
How to View Beast IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
(1) Open the VLC player on your computer. (If not available, you can download it for free from VLC official site)
(2) After downloading, install VLC on your computer.
(3) Open the VLC Media Player after installation.
(4) Now, select Media from the menu bar.
(5) Click on Open Network Stream (or just press Ctrl + N on the Keyboard)
(6) A Network protocol pop-up will appear. Enter the Beast TV link in the URL box.
(7) After entering the link, click on the Play button below to start streaming on Beast IPTV.
(8) To view the channel list, click the Toggle playlist icon or press Ctrl + L.
How to Stream Beast IPTV on Smart TV
(1) Turn on your TV and open the App Store.
(2) Search for Smart IPTV and install the app on your device.
(3) Now, open the Smart IPTV app on your device to get the MAC address.
(4) Next, visit the Smart IPTV website using a web browser on a PC/ Smartphone.
(5) Enter the MAC Address to activate the app and move on to the My List tab.
(6) On the screen, type the M3U URL of Beast IPTV, MAC address on the screen.
(7) Then, click on the checkboxes and tap on the Send button.
(8) Go to the Smart IPTV app on Smart TV, and start watching IPTV channels.
How to Broadcast Best IPTV on MAG Devices
(1) Connect your MAG device to your TV and select Settings on MAG.
(2) Now, click on the System settings option on the screen.
(3) Next, choose the Servers >> Portals option on the screen.
(4) On the Portal 1 URL, enter your Beast IPTV M3U URL.
(5) Then, give the playlist a name by typing a name on the Portal 1 name field.
(6) Tap on the save button to finish the process.
(7) Select any channel from the list and access TV channels on your MAG devices.
How to Watch Beast IPTV on Dreamlink
(1) Select the My Apps option.
(2) Choose the Dreamlink Online option.
(3) Now click on Edit Service >> Edit.
(4) Enter the Server name and enter the Beast IPTV M3U URL on the Portal URL field.
(5) Then, enter the credentials of the IPTV to finish setting the IPTV on Dreamlink.
Beast IPTV offers impressive 24/7 customer support to its users. The service can be accessed by using the website live chat, phone number, Whatsapp, and email. Using the three platforms, Beast service deals with many customers in solving queries.
Beast IPTV is one of the IPTV services that are very cheaper pricing comparing other IPTV services. By using an IPTV layer, you can stream movies, Series, and others on your device. Using the Customer support, and APK version of the app, you can watch the IPTV service without any interruptions.
Alternatives for Beast IPTV
If you like to explore other IPTV services that resemble the same feature as Beast, take a look at the alternatives section.
Planet IPTV offers a crisp collection of 5,000+ channels in its premium to stream Sports, TV shows, movies, and other content. The channels on the premium library consist of SD, HD, & FHD resolutions. With a good server field around countries and a cheaper subscription, Planet IPTV is a good addition to your entertainment unit.
Next on the list is Tribe IPTV. The premium Tribe IPTV comes with a collection of 10,000+ TV channels with 20,000+ VOD. By being a new user, you can get to avail of the free trial of 24 hours to stream premium channels for free. The IPTV service is compatible with devices like Android, Kodi, MAG, and other devices.
Elusive IPTV is one of the IPTV services that offer a free trial period of 3 days to new users. The premium offers a collection of 15,000+ TV channels, with EPG supported. Elusive IPTV offers a maximum limit of 4 connections for a single subscription for simultaneous streaming. With Anti freeze technology and 99.9% server uptime, you don’t need to worry about the server crashing on Elusive.
The service may not work when the internet isn’t stable or if the servers are down. Besides this, the outdated version of the app and device firmware may be one of the reasons.
The service may be down at times, and you need to wait for the developers to resolve the issue. Most often, it works with a new domain.