Beast TV IPTV is one of the best IPTV services in Canada, the USA, and the Caribbean Islands. You can stream 12,500+ Live TV channels with full EPG support. It offers both APK and M3U support to stream the content on your Android, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV. You can stream PPV events and regional TV channels with this IPTV.
Why Choose Beast IPTV?
- Beast TV IPTV has 12,500+ Live TV channels and 5,000+ VOD content.
- The Premium Sports package is available in 1080p HD with 60FPS resolution.
- You can stream foreign channels like the USA, Canada, India, etc.
- It offers 24/7 Customer Support through WhatsApp and Email.
- Using Parental Pin, you can monitor and control kids streaming.
Beast TV IPTV has nine subscription plans. You can choose between the duration and the number of connections in the subscription plans.
|Subscription Plan||1 Connection||2 Connections||3 Connections|
Why Connect VPN to Stream Beast IPTV?
How to Sign Up for Beast IPTV
(1) Go to the Beast TV Official Site (https://beasttviptv.com/) on your PC/ smartphone using the browser.
(2) Click on the Sign-up button on one of the subscription plans below on the website.
(3) Enter your details like Name, phone number, and your device of streaming, and tap on the Go To Payment button.
(4) Next, enter the Email address and name in the field and select the Next button.
(5) Choose your method of payment method and subscribe to Beast IPTV.
How to Watch Beast TV IPTV on Android Devices
1. Select Settings on the Android device and choose Security.
2. Enable Unknown Sources to install the apps from other sources.
3. Launch the Web browser and search for the Beast TV IPTV Apk file.
4. Download the Beast TV IPTV Apk file from a trusted website.
5. Open the Apk file and install the app on your Android device.
6. Launch the Beast TV IPTV app and log in to your IPTV account.
7. Select the content to stream on your Android device.
How to Stream Beast IPTV on Firestick
(1) Tap on the Find icon on the Firestick home screen.
(2) Then, enter Downloader in the search tab and search for the app.
(3) Select the app and click the Get or Download button to install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
(4) Now, go to Settings and choose the My Fire TV option.
(5) Next, click on the Developer options → Install Unknown Apps option.
(6) Form the list of apps, choose Downloader, and turn it ON.
(7) Open the Downloader app on your Firestick.
(8) On the search field, enter the XCIPTV Player Apk URL and click on the Go button.
(9) Then, select the Install button on the pop-up to install the IPTV player to your Firestick.
(10) Open the XCIPTV Player and enter the M3U Playlist URL of the Beast IPTV.
(11) After entering, choose any channel and start streaming TV channels on Firestick.
How to View Beast IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
(1) Download the VLC Media Player for your PC for free from the VLC official site.
(2) After downloading, install VLC on your computer.
(3) Open the VLC Media Player after installation.
(4) Now, select Media from the menu bar.
(5) Click on Open Network Stream (or just press Ctrl + N on the Keyboard)
(6) A Network protocol pop-up will appear. Enter the Beast TV link in the URL box.
(7) After entering the link, click the Play button below to start streaming on Beast IPTV.
(8) To view the channel list, click the playlist icon or press Ctrl + L.
How to Stream Beast IPTV on Smart TV
(1) Turn on your TV and open the App Store.
(2) Search for Smart IPTV and install the app on your device.
(3) Now, open the Smart IPTV app on your device to get the MAC address.
(4) Next, visit the Smart IPTV website using a web browser on a PC/ Smartphone.
(5) Enter the MAC Address and make payment to activate the app. Move on to the My List tab.
(6) On the screen, type the M3U URL of Beast IPTV and Device MAC address.
(7) Then, click the checkboxes and tap the Send button.
(8) Go to the Smart IPTV app on Smart TV and start watching IPTV channels.
How to Stream Beast IPTV on MAG Devices
(1) Connect your MAG device to your TV and select Settings on MAG.
(2) Now, click on the System settings option on the screen.
(3) Next, choose the Servers >> Portals option on the screen.
(4) On the Portal 1 URL, enter your Beast IPTV Portal URL.
(5) Then, give the playlist a name by typing a name on the Portal 1 name field.
(6) Tap on the save button to finish the process.
(7) Select any channel from the list and access TV channels on your MAG devices.
Beast IPTV offers impressive 24/7 customer support to its users. The service can be accessed by using the website live chat, phone number, WhatsApp, and email. You can also call customer service to report the issues in streaming.
Beast IPTV is one of the best IPTV services with low pricing compared to other IPTV services. By using an IPTV player or installing the Beast TV IPTV app, you can stream movies, Series, and Live TV channels on your device.
Alternatives for Beast IPTV
If you would like to explore other IPTV services that resemble the same features as Beast TV, take a look at the alternatives below.
Spacex IPTV is one of the best alternatives for Beast TV. You can stream Live TV channels from the UK, Brazil, Italy, and Germany. It has 1000+ Live TV channels and 3000+ VOD content. You can download this IPTV on your Android, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV through the Apk file.
Planet IPTV offers a crisp collection of 5,000+ channels in its premium to stream Sports, TV shows, movies, and other content. The channels on the premium library consist of SD, HD, & FHD resolutions. With a good server field around countries and a cheaper subscription, Planet IPTV is a good addition to your entertainment unit.
Next on the list is Tribe IPTV. The premium Tribe IPTV comes with a collection of 10,000+ TV channels with 20,000+ VOD. By being a new user, you can try the free trial of 24 hours to stream premium channels for free. The IPTV service is compatible with devices like Android, Kodi, MAG, and other devices.
Elusive IPTV is one of the few IPTV services that offer a free trial period of 3 days to new users. The premium offers a collection of 15,000+ TV channels, with EPG supported. Elusive IPTV offers a maximum limit of 4 connections for a single subscription for simultaneous streaming. With Anti-freeze technology and 99.9% server uptime, you don’t need to worry about the server crashing on Elusive IPTV.
Viper TV IPTV
Viper TV IPTV provides 15,000+ Live TV channels and 50,000+ on-demand content. You can get this IPTV on your device through IPTV Players. It has Anti-freeze technology for stable streaming. You can access EPG for all TV channels on this IPTV.
The service may not work when the internet isn’t stable or if the servers are down. Besides this, the outdated version of the app and device firmware may be one of the reasons for IPTV not working.
The service may be down at times, and you need to wait for the developers to resolve the issue. You can refer to the official site for announcements regarding server issues.