Beast TV is one of the popular IPTV services available in the market. It has around 2000+ HD live and premium channels, Video On Demand (VOD), Catch Up TV, etc. It is one of the best alternatives for your Cable TV connection. Beast TV provides a crystal clear quality streaming service with a high-speed internet connection. It has an amazing online customer care support to guide through all the issue in Beast IPTV. The Beast TV IPTV has a clear user interface that is easy to navigate and look through it.
When compared to several other IPTVs available in the market, Beast IPTV provides lots of premium channels/content and some unique features. It supports many devices and also comes at an affordable price when we look at its features and provided content. In this article, let’s discuss the Features, Channel list, pricing, Sign up, and Setup guide of Beast TV IPTV.
Signing Up for Beast IPTV
(1) Open the Beast TV official Site (https://thebeast.tv) on your browser.
(2) Click on Order from the menu.
(3) Now, select a plan and click on the Select Plans button (Pricing and its features are mentioned below).
- Free trail – $3.99 USD (48 Hours)
- 1 month – $13.98 USD
- 3 months – $39.99 USD
- 6 months – $74.99 USD
- 12 months – $130 USD
All plans are valid up to 4 devices with 2500+ HD channels, PPV events, movies, Premium sports package @60 fps, web player, Channels, and supports all available devices.
(4) You will be directed to the Beast – VDRHOST page.
(5) Select the Plan that you need from the list and click on order now.
(6) Now, provide your device configuration by selecting the type of device you use (MAG or Non-MAG device). If you are a MAG device user, enter the device address.
(7) Agree to Beast TV’s terms and conditions by checking the box below.
(8) After filling all your details, click on Continue.
(9) Now, review your plan and apply if you have any promo code available and click on Checkout.
(10) Under Checkout, fill out your personal detail, Billing address, and account security password.
(11) After filling it, click on Complete Order.
After Completion, you will receive a mail from the Beast IPTV with username and password. Make sure to keep that Email ID and password safe.
Why I need a VPN for Beast IPTV?
Use a VPN to avoid any tracking of your device IP address by others. Mostly you don’t need a VPN for Beast TV, but if your ISP is blocking, then use a VPN and avoid tracking or monitoring your IP address. Nord VPN is one of the premier VPNs which provide fast and secure browsing.
Channels Available on Beast IPTV
- 300+ 24/7 Live and Non-Live Channels
- 350+ United States and its regional channels
- 150+ Cannada and its regional channels
- 350+ United Kingdom and its regional channels
- 100+ Latino channels
- Kids channels
- Premium Sports Package
- 3 days catch up TV (7 days coming soon) and more
Watch Beast TV IPTV via VLC player
(1) On your Android Smartphone, open the Play Store app.
(2) Search for the VLC player and install it.
(3) Open the VLC player and tap on the Menu icon (3 dash line) from the top left corner of the screen.
(4) Click on Stream.
(5) Enter or paste the Beast TV streaming link in the URL box.
(6) After adding the link, click on the send icon (triangle-shaped icon) next to the URL box.
Now, you can start stream all your favorite channels on Beast TV IPTV.
(1) Open Apple’s App Store on your iOS device.
(2) Download and Install VLC media player from the App store.
(3) After downloading, open the VLC media player and tap on Network from the panel below the screen.
(4) Under Network, Tap on Open Network Stream.
(5) Enter the Beast TV link in the URL box that you received through the mail.
Start streaming all your favorite sports and TV channel on Beast IPTV.
On Desktop PC
(1) Open the VLC player on your computer. (If not available, download it for free from VLC official site)
(2) After downloading, install VLC on your PC.
(3) Open VLC media player after installation.
(4) Now, Click on Media from the menu bar.
(5) Click on Open Network Stream (or just press Ctrl + N Keys)
(6) A Network protocol pop up will appear in which enter/paste the Beast TV link in the URL box.
(7) After providing the link, click on the Play button below to start streaming on Beast IPTV.
(8) To view the channel list, click the Toggle playlist icon or press Ctrl + L.
How to Install Beast TV IPTV on Amazon Firestick
(1) Enable Apps from Unknown Sources on the Fire TV (If you have done already, ignore the steps below).
- Open Settings from the Fire TV home screen using the remote.
- Under Settings, select My Fire TV.
- Click on Developer Options from the Device Settings.
- Now, enable Apps from unknown sources.
- Select the Turn On button from the pop up that appears.
(2) Open the Downloader App from your Amazon App list (If not installed, follow the steps below).
- Select the search icon from the Home screen.
- Search for the Downloader app.
- Click on Get to download and install the app.
(3) Open Downloader from the Amazon App list.
(4) Enter or paste the URL: bit.ly/2XZHZXk in Downloader and press Go.
(5) After downloading, install the Beast TV Apk file on your Firestick.
(6) Now, open the Beast TV App from your Apps section.
(7) Click on Add new account.
(8) Enter the name, username, and password received while signing up for beast IPTV.
(8) Now, you can start watching your favorite channels on Beast TV IPTV.
How to Watch Beast TV IPTV via Browser
(1) Open any browser on your device.
(2) Enter the URL: http://watch.beastiptv.tv in the search bar.
(3) Enter the received Username and Password that you got while signing up for beast TV.
(4) Check the Remember me box to remember your login credentials.
(5) Now, click on Login and start watching Beast TV IPTV on your browser.
How to recover password on Beast TV (if forgotten)
Mostly, you can find your username and password from your Mail ID, which you got while signing up for Beast IPTV. If not, follow the procedure provided below.
(1) Open a web browser on any of your devices.
(2) Enter the URL: https://beasthosts.com/clientarea.php in the search bar.
(3) Click on Forget Password below the username and password.
(4) Now, enter the Email ID that you have provided while signing up for Beast IPTV and click on Submit.
(5) If the entered Email ID matches the existing account, then you will receive a recovery mail.
(6) Click on the link from the recovery mail and enter the new password.
(7) Now, your password will be changed.
Beast TV Available Devices
Beast TV IPTV is available on devices like Android, iOS, Windows, Mac OS, Kodi, Smart TV, Formuler, Dreamlink, STB EMU, Nvidia shield, MAG, Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Android TV, Android Box, iPlay TV, GSE, Perfect player, and Internet Browser.
Why Beast TV IPTV?
Beast TV has more than 2000+ HD Live channels, several PPV events, and premium sports packages @60 FPS which are accessible on multiple platforms and devices. Also, it has a standalone app for Android and Android-based devices. Each subscriber is provided with the Electonic Program Guide (EPG)/TV. It has features like parental control pin to avoid certain content from Children.
If you have any queries about Beast TV signing up or installation, make use of the comment section below. For more IPTV related guides, explore iptvplayers.com.