Moon IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV and is also available as a set-top box. It has over 15,000 live tv channels, on-demand movies, and TV shows. The TV channels are divided based on categories like News, Entertainment, Sports, Kids, Lifestyle, and more. It also divides on-demand content using genres like Comedy, Action, Adventure, Romance, and more. The subscription price of Moon IPTV is $10 a month, and $70 a year. It is available on Android, Smart TV, Firestick, and more. Now, let us take a look at how to install Moon IPTV on various devices.
Why Use VPN with Moon IPTV
The reason we normally use a VPN is to browse the internet safely, and the same applies to Moon IPTV. VPN not only keep your data and privacy safe but also lets you stay anonymous when streaming IPTV. It hides your IP address from hackers and also helps you in unblocking geo-restrictions so that you can stream location-specific content. To achieve all this, all you need to do is launch your VPN and connect it to a specific server. You can also try premium VPNs like CyberGhost VPN, and NordVPN.
How to Subscribe to Moon IPTV
1. From any of your devices, select the browser to launch it.
2. Enter Moon IPTV on the search bar and choose the official website from the search results.
3. Click on Subscriptions. Choose the Plan you want and select Buy Now.
4. If you have a Paypal account finish the subscription with it or else select Pay with Debit or Credit card.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the subscription process.
6. Once you have subscribed for the IPTV, you will receive the account details via mail.
How to Stream Moon IPTV on Android Devices
1. Turn on your Android device and select Play Store.
2. Click on the search bar and enter Smarters Players Lite.
3. Choose the app from the search results and select Install.
4. Wait for the installation to finish and launch the Smarters Players Lite app.
5. Enter the Name, Username, Password, and M3U URL of Moon IPTV and click on Add User.
6. You can now stream your favorite content on the device.
How to Get Moon IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Launch your PC and select the Search bar.
2. Enter BlueStacks and from the suggestion list, choose the official website.
3. Click on Download to download the Android emulator.
4. Double Click on BlueStacks and select Install. The BlueStacks app will be installed you your PC.
5. Open the BlueStacks app and sign in using your Google Account.
6. Select Play Store on the home screen and enter GSE Smart IPTV on the search bar.
7. From the search results, choose the app and select Install the IPTV on BlueStacks.
8. Once the installation is over, launch the GSE Smart IPTV.
9. Click on the Menu icon and select Remote Playlists.
10. Select the ‘+‘ icon on the top right side of the screen.
11. Enter your M3U URL of Moon IPTV and select OK. The IPTV content will be loaded on your IPTV.
12. Select the content you want and start streaming your favorite IPTV.
How to Watch Moon IPTV on Firestick
1. Switch on your Firestick device, select the Find tab and click on Search.
2. Enter Downloader on the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
3. From the results choose the app and select Download to install the app on Firestick.
4. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to go back to the home screen.
5. Navigate to Settings and select My Fire TV.
6. Select the Developer Options and click on Install unknown apps.
7. Choose the Downloader app and enable it.
8. Open your Downloader app and enter the GSE Smart TV apk download link on the URL box.
9. Click on Go and the app will be downloaded on your Firestick.
10. Select Install and wait for the installation to be over.
11. Launch the app and go to Menu.
12. Choose Remote Playlists and click on the ‘+‘ icon.
13. Enter the M3U URL of Moon IPTV and select OK.
14. Once the content is loaded, you can start streaming your favorite IPTV on Firestick.
How to Stream Moon IPTV on Android Smart TV
1. Open the browser on your PC and enter Rayo IPTV apk download on the search bar.
2. Choose a trusted website and select Download to download to the IPTV apk file on your PC.
3. Connect a USB Drive on your PC and move the IPTV apk file to the drive.
4. Disconnect the USB and connect it to the USB port on your smart TV.
5. On the Smart TV, navigate to Settings and select Security & Restrictions.
6. Click on Unknown Sources and enable it.
7. Now, move the Rayo IPTV apk file on your Smart TV and install it.
8. Wait for the installation to finish, and launch the IPTV app.
9. Select Use your Playlist URL and enter the M3U URL of Moon IPTV.
10. Click on Add Playlists and you can stream the content from the IPTV on your Smart TV.
How to Stream Moon IPTV on Samsung and LG Smart TV
1. Turn on your Samsung and LG Smart TV.
2. Go to Smart Hub on Samsung TV and Content Store on LG TV.
3. Click on the search bar and enter IPTV Smarters. Choose the app from the search results.
4. Select Install and the IPTV will be installed on your TV.
5. Launch the Smarters IPTV app. Enter your Username, Password, and M3U URL of Moon IPTV.
6. Click on Add User and enjoy streaming the content provided by the IPTV.
How to Watch Moon IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Launch your MAG Device and select Settings.
2. Select System Settings and choose Servers.
3. Click on Portals and type the portal name and URL of Moon IPTV.
4. Tap on Save and enjoy streaming the IPTV content provided by IPTV.
How to Purchase Moon IPTV Set-Top-Box
1. Go to the official website of Moon IPTV.
2. Select IPTV Box and click on Buy Now.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions and finish the subscription process.
4. After subscribing to the IPTV, you will receive the IPTV Set-Top-box.
How to Setup Moon IPTV Set-Top-Box
The set-top box comes with its own OS. After setting it up, you can stream the IPTV.
1. Unwrap the Moon IPTV set-top box.
2. Connect your set-top box to your TV using the USB/HDMI cable.
3. Plug the power adapter into the power outlet and connect it to the set-top box.
4. Launch your TV and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the setup process using your remote.
5. Sign in using your Moon IPTV account and start streaming your favorite content on the TV.
Note: Make sure that your TV is connected to the internet since you need an internet connection to stream the IPTV content.
In case of any problems, you can contact customer support to solve them. Customer support will be available from 9:00 A.M to 21:30 P.M. Go to the official website of the IPTV and select Contact Us. Enter your name, email address, style of connection, and the problem you have encountered, and click on Send. If you don’t get a reply within 3 hours of the email, check whether the email you have entered is correct.
Moon IPTV is one of the cheapest IPTV providers and it allows you to stream the channels through M3U URL and IPTV set-top-box. Make sure you have enabled your VPN when streaming IPTV, as VPN will help you in protecting your data. You can also try other IPTVs like Jadoo IPTV and Goldenbox IPTV.