Moon IPTV offers plenty of live TV channels and VOD content at affordable prices. By subscribing to this service, you can stream 18,000+ live TV channels and 85,000+ movies and TV shows. It has a separate category for sports, news, lifestyle, and kids so that you can filter and select your desired content.
You can watch the content of Moon IPTV on all devices that support installing an M3U IPTV player. Also, this IPTV service offers a free trial for 24 hours to test the service.
Why Choose Moon IPTV?
- It offers a good server uptime of 99.99% for TV channels.
- The library includes channels from 60+ countries.
- Moon IPTV offers no IP lock as a built-in feature.
- You can get responsive customer support to clarify your queries.
- Free trial for 24 hours to test the service.
- Connect up to 2 devices at the same time.
- You can stream its content in multiple resolutions like SD, HD, FHD, and 4K.
The IPTV service offers different subscription plans based on duration and number of connections.
|Duration||Price / 1 connection||Price / 2 connections|
Why Do You Need a VPN to Stream Moon IPTV?
IPTV content is illegal to watch in most countries. If you are watching IPTV content directly on your device, you may face legal issues. To get rid of this, you can use a VPN on your device. VPN helps you stream content anonymously by hiding your device’s IP address. It also helps you to unblock and watch the geo-restricted content. We recommend using the best VPN services like ExpressVPN and NordVPN while streaming IPTV content.
How to Subscribe to Moon IPTV
1. Launch a browser and visit Moon IPTV’s official website.
2. Click the Shop option on the top row of the website.
3. Go through the subscription plans and click the Add to Cart button.
4. Now, Select View Cart to view the product.
5. Enter the billing details and click Proceed to Payment.
6. After completing the payment process, you will receive the login details of Moon IPTV to your registered mail ID.
How to Stream Moon IPTV on Android Devices
There is no official app for this IPTV on the Google Play Store, but you can install TiviMate IPTV Player to stream its content.
1. Open the Play Store and search for Tivimate IPTV Player, or visit this link to view the application page directly.
2. Choose the app from the apps list and hit the Install button on Play Store to download it.
3. Launch the TiviMate IPTV Player app on your Android device.
4. Enter the M3U URL of Moon IPTV and upload the playlist.
5. Select and stream the IPTV content on your Android device.
How to Watch Moon IPTV on iPhone and iPad
1. Unlock your iPhone/iPad device and launch the App Store.
2. Move to the Search icon and search for the GSE Smart IPTV app.
3. Choose the app and tap the Get button.
4. Launch the GSE Smart IPTV app and enter your IPTV account credentials.
5. Then, stream the IPTV videos in premium streaming quality.
How to Watch Moon IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Visit the BlueStacks website and install the emulator on your PC.
2. Open the emulator and configure your Google account credentials.
3. Launch the Google Play Store from the home screen of the BlueStacks app.
4. Click the Search icon and search for the Televizo IPTV player app.
5. Choose the player and hit the Install button to install the app.
6. Now, open the Televizo IPTV player app and configure the m3u playlist.
7. Enjoy streaming your desired IPTV channels from your PC.
How to Stream Moon IPTV on Firestick
Moon IPTV is unavailable on the Amazon App Store. But you can sideload the IPTV Blink Player to watch the media content of Moon IPTV.
1. Turn on your Firestick and click the Search icon on the home screen.
2. Search for the Downloader app.
3. Choose the Downloader app and click the Download button to install it.
4. Now, navigate to Settings of the Firestick from the home screen and tap the My Fire TV option.
5. Select Developer Options and click Install Unknown Apps.
6. Now, choose the Downloader app from the list and turn it on to install the unknown apps.
7. After enabling Downloader, launch the app and allow the necessary permission.
8. Enter the IPTV Blink Player APK URL in the required field.
9. Hit the Go button and download the Blink Player APK on Firestick.
10. After downloading the APK, tap the Install button to install the app.
11. Now, open the IPTV Blink Player and enter the M3U URL of Moon IPTV.
12. Filter and stream the IPTV content on your Firestick.
How to Stream Moon IPTV on Android TV
1. Turn on your Android TV and open the Google Play Store app.
2. Open the Search menu and search for the IPTV Smart Purple Player app.
3. Select the official app from the list of apps and click the Install button.
5. Select and watch the IPTV content on your smart TV.
How to Stream Moon IPTV on Samsung and LG Smart TVs
1. Turn on your Smart TV.
2. Go to the home screen and launch the respective app store on your TV.
3. Search for the Moon Player app.
4. Select the Moon Player from the results and click the Install button.
5. Now, launch the Moon Player app and enter the Username, Password, and M3U URL of Moon IPTV.
6. Click on Add User and enjoy streaming the content provided by the Moon IPTV.
How to Watch Moon IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Set up the MAG Device with your TV and select the Settings option.
2. Select System settings and choose Servers.
3. Open Portals and enter the playlist name in the Portal 1 name field.
4. Select the Portal 1 URL field and enter the M3U URL of the Moon IPTV.
5. Hit the Save button and restart your MAG device.
6. Once your device has restarted, you can play the IPTV channels from your MAG device.
How to Watch Moon IPTV on Kodi
1. Open the Kodi app and select the TV option from the home screen.
2. Hit the Enter add-on browser and select PVR IPTV Simple Client from the add-ons list
3. Install the add-on on Kodi and click the Configure button.
4. Select General from the left pane and choose Location.
5. Choose the Remote path (Internet address) from the drop-down menu.
6. Select the M3U Play List URL field and enter the M3U URL of the Moon IPTV.
7. Hit OK and select the Enable button.
8. Go back to the home screen of Kodi and select Channels.
9. Launch Moon IPTV and stream your desired IPTV content on Kodi.
Moon IPTV offers customer support via the Contact option on its official website. By entering your name, email, and phone number, you can register your queries regarding the Moon IPTV. The customer support team of Moon IPTV will contact you soon to provide a certified answer. Also, you can call the support team at (987) 547587587.
Alternatives to Moon IPTV
If you are not satisfied with the Moon IPTV and its features, you can choose the alternatives mentioned below.
Bunny Streams is a premium IPTV service with 15,000+ live TV channels and 20,000+ movies. You can stream its content in multiple resolutions like HD, UHD, and 4K quality. It also supports EPG to view the channel lists. Also, it offers customer support 24/7.
Cobra IPTV is one of the best IPTV providers to stream 20,000+ live TV channels and 70,000+ VOD content in multiple qualities like SD, HD, UHD, and 4K. By subscribing to Cobra IPTV, you can stream the original content of Netflix, HBO, Disney+, and more. You can also stream its videos with zero buffering.
IPTV XYZ is an affordable service that allows you to watch 10,000+ live TV channels and plenty of VOD content for €10 per month. Since it runs on AntiFreeze Technology, you can stream the video without buffering or loading issues. You can also get information on the programs streamed in the future with its built-in EPG.
Moon IPTV Review
Moon IPTV is the best choice for streaming live TV and VOD content. It also offers customer support for technical assistance. The only downside is that it does not offer a built-in media player. Apart from that, it acts as a solid choice to purchase its subscription plans for its prominent features.