IPTV Smart Purple Player is an IPTV Player where you can stream movies, TV shows, and live TV channels. This IPTV Player has a user-friendly interface for hassle-free streaming. It also supports TV catch-up to watch missed-out TV shows anytime. This IPTV Player can manage multiple IPTV Playlists without any buffering. You can install this application on Android, Firestick, Smart TV, PC, and other devices.
Why Choose IPTV Smart Purple Player
- Supports both M3U Playlists and Xtreme Codes API
- It has a built-in VPN service
- Supports content in multiple format file
- Use Parental Control to lock and unlock certain channels
- Allows you to stream content in 4K Streaming quality
- Supports Subtitles and Dual Audio to change the Audio language
- Has EPG, Favorites, Search, Playlist, and other functions
- Supports built-in players and external media players
Though it is a free IPTV Player, it also has a premium subscription for advanced features. There are three types of subscriptions, namely Regular, Basic, and Gold.
Apart from these subscriptions, you can also purchase the subscription based on the streaming device on the official website.
How to Sign Up for Purple Player
1. Go to the IPTV Smart Purple Player official website on the PC or Smartphone.
2. Select the Pricing tab at the top of the IPTV website.
3. Choose the Subscription Plan and select Get Started.
4. Enter the Basic details and Billing details in the next window.
5. Provide the Coupon Code if any are available, and select Checkout Now.
6. Make the Payment for the Premium subscription.
Why Use VPN for IPTV Smart Purple Player
The reason we use VPNs is to protect our data and privacy. We can also use it to bypass geo-restrictions set by any country and remain anonymous when streaming the IPTV. You can use VPN to hide your IP address and location from hackers or other threats online. You can try premium VPNs like NordVPN or ExpressVPN when streaming content on Smart Purple Player.
How to Install IPTV Smart Purple Player on Android Devices
1. Turn on your Android device and select Play Store to open.
2. Enter IPTV Smart Purple Player on the search bar.
3. Choose the app from the search results and click Install to download the app from the Play Store.
4. The app will be installed on your Android TV, and open the IPTV app.
5. Click on Skip on the Sign In page.
6. Enter the M3U Playlist of the IPTV provider or choose the available channels.
7. Enjoy streaming the IPTV content by using the Purple app on Android.
How to Stream IPTV Smart Purple Player on Firestick
1. Launch your Firestick and connect it to the internet.
2. Go to the Find tab and select Search.
3. Enter Downloader on the search bar and choose the app from the suggestion list.
4. Click on Download to install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
5. Press Home on your Firestick device to return to the home screen.
6. Select Settings and choose My Fire TV.
7. Click on Developer Options and select Install Unknown Apps.
8. Choose the Downloader app and enable it to install apps from other sources.
9. Now, launch your Downloader app on Fire TV and enter the URL of the IPTV Smart Purple Player apk.
10. Select Go, and the app apk will be downloaded on your Firestick.
11. Click on Install to install the IPTV Smart Player app on Firestick.
12. Open the IPTV app and enter the M3U Playlist from the IPTV provider.
13. You can now stream the content on your Firestick device.
How to Download IPTV Smart Purple Player on Windows and Mac PC
1. Select the browser on your PC and enter IPTV Smart Purple Player on the search bar.
2. Choose the Purple Player official website (www.purplesmarttv.com/) to open on the browser.
3. Scroll down and select Download app for Windows if you are a Windows user, or select Download for Mac OS if you are a Mac user.
4. Click on the downloaded file and select Install to install the IPTV Player.
5. Once the installation is done, launch the IPTV app.
6. Enter the M3U Playlist from the IPTV provider or choose the content available on the IPTV Player.
7. Enjoy streaming the IPTV content on your PC.
How to Watch IPTV Smart Purple Player on Smart TV
1. Switch on your Smart TV and select Apps on the home screen.
2. Navigate to Play Store and enter IPTV Smart Purple Player on the search bar.
3. Choose the app from the results and click on Install to begin its installation.
4. Select Open to launch the IPTV app.
5. Choose the content you want on the IPTV Player or enter the M3U Playlist of the IPTV provider.
6. Start streaming your favorite on your Smart TV.
How to Get IPTV Smart Purple Player on Apple Devices
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad/Apple TV.
2. Enter Purple Playlist Player on the search bar and choose the app from the suggestion list.
3, Click on Get to install the app on your device from the App Store.
4. Open the IPTV Smart Purple Player app on the Apple device.
5. Enter the M3U Playlist from the IPTV providers or choose the content you want on the IPTV Player.
6. Start streaming your favorite content on your iOS or Apple devices.
If your IPTV is not working, you can contact Customer Support to solve the problem. You can contact them by filling out the contact form available on the official website, and you will receive a reply within 2-3 business days. You can also contact them through Voice Chat, Email, or Phone. The best part about Purple Player is it is one of the IPTV players to support live chat.
IPTV Smart Purple Player is the best IPTV player with plenty of features for streaming live TV channels. This IPTV Player is one of the few IPTVs with its content and the ability to stream content from other IPTV providers. It can easily stream IPTV content using the M3U Playlists/Xtreme Codes API.
Alternatives to IPTV Smart Purple Player
You can also try other IPTV players for your streaming device to watch the IPTV Provider’s content.
MyIPTV Player is a famous IPTV Player that is compatible with Android, Firestick, Windows PC, and Smart TV. This IPTV Player offers M3U URL support to stream the IPTV Provider’s content. You can also watch the live TV channels with EPG support. It also has a recording option to record the live streaming of TV channels for streaming them later.
Smart IPTV is a simple IPTV with a user-friendly interface. You need to activate this IPTV Player after installation through the MAC address. The IPTV Player requires uploading of IPTV Playlist on the official website. It has an excellent inbuilt video player for streaming TV channels of the best quality.
Xtream IPTV Player
Xtream IPTV Player is one of the few IPTV Players with Parental Control features. You can install the Xtream IPTV Player on Android, Windows, Firestick, and Smart TV. It can stream the IPTV Provider’s content using the Xtream Codes. The EPG support will enable the users to know the TV channel’s schedule.