Lex IPTV service provider offers 20000+ live channels, on-demand videos, and TV shows all over the world. You can stream all the live channels, including PPV and major sports channels, international channels, major news channels, and SD and HD channels. In addition, the number of connections depends on the subscription plan you purchase. It offers an M3U link with its subscription and is compatible with Android and iOS devices. Further, it also gives external player support so that you can easily stream it on any device. You can install and stream Lex IPTV on Android, Smart TV, iOS, Firestick, PC, and Kodi.
Importance of using VPN While Streaming IPTV
A Virtual Private Network (VPN) is used to hide your IP address so that no online snoopers and government agencies can track your online activity. So a VPN is a must-have tool while streaming content from an IPTV service provider. The IPTV service providers may contain content that will lead to copyright infringement issues. Even if you access the content without your knowledge, it will create some legal problems. So you need to use the best VPN available in the market, such as ExpressVPN and NordVPN, to ensure you are safe while streaming an IPTV service provider.
Lex IPTV offer monthly based subscription plans, and you can also choose them for multiple connections. You can get its subscription using PayPal, credit, and debit cards.
|1 Month Plan||1||$22|
|3 Month Plan||1||$40|
|6 Month Plan||1|
|12 Month Plan||1|
How to Sign Up to Lex IPTV
1. Open a web browser on your device.
2. Navigate to the Lex IPTV official website lexiptv.com.
3. Scroll down and review the subscription plan.
4. After you select the plan, click the Buy this plan button.
5. Follow the instructions and complete the payment process.
6. Once you complete the process, the login details such as username, password, and M3U URL will be sent to the registered email ID.
Is Lex IPTV Legal
When it comes to legality, it is tough to decide and ensure whether an IPTV service provider is legal or illegal. Because nowadays, there are more possibilities for the IPTV service providers to deliver the content without a proper license. Further, Lex IPTV is not found in the major app stores such as Google Play Store and App Store. So make yourself safe by using the best VPN available in the market.
How to Stream Lex IPTV on Android Devices
1. Unlock the Android device and navigate to the Google Play Store on your device.
2. Type IPTV Smarters using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app and click the Install button to install the app.
4. After installing the app, tap the Open button to launch the app.
5. Next, select log in with Xtream codes API.
6. Provide the Username, Password, and M3U URL in the given fields.
7. Then, tap the Add User button.
8. The app will start loading the live channels associated with your account.
9. Now, go to Settings and select Stream Format.
10. Set the format to MPEGTS (.ts) and save the changes.
11. Finally, start streaming your favorite live channels on your Android device.
How to Get Lex IPTV on iOS
1. Go to the App Store on your iOS device.
2. Search and install the GSE Smart IPTV app on your device.
3. After installing the app, tap the Open button to launch the app.
4. Next, click the Menu icon on the top left corner.
5. Select Remote Playlist from the menu and click the + icon.
6. Next, name your Playlist.
7. Type the M3U URL you received while purchasing the plan.
8. Once you enter, click the Add button to get the content for the URL.
9. Choose the live channel and stream it on your iOS device.
How to Watch Lex IPTV on Android Smart TV
1. Turn on the Android Smart TV and open the Google Play Store.
2. Search for the TiviMate app using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app and click the Install button to install the app on your TV.
4. After installing the app, tap the Open button to launch the app.
5. Next, click the Add Playlist button on the app home screen.
6. Select the Enter URL option.
7. Next, type the M3U URL in the given field and click the Ok button.
8. Once the channels are loaded, select the channel and stream it on your Android Smart TV.
How to Install Lex IPTV on Amazon Firestick
Though Lex IPTV is unavailable on Firestick and there is no apk for the IPTV, you can stream the Lex IPTV on Firestick through the IPTV Player.
1. First, install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
2. Click the Settings icon on your Firestick home screen.
3. Select My Fire TV from the settings menu.
4. Choose the Developer Options.
5. Select the Install unknown apps option.
6. Turn on the downloader to install the third-party app.
7. Next, open the downloader app and click the Home tab.
8. Type the download link of IPTV Rayo in the URL field.
9. Tap the Go button to install the Rayo IPTV app.
10. After installing the app, click the Open button to launch the app.
11. Select Xtream Codes API and enter the M3U URL.
12. Finally, start streaming Lex IPTV live channels on your Firestick.
How to Stream Lex IPTV on PC
1. Turn on your PC and open the VLC Media Player.
2. Tap the Media tab and choose Open Network Streams.
3. Type the M3U URL in the text field.
4. Click the Play button and wait till the URL is processing.
5. Now, choose the channel and stream it on your PC.
How to Setup Lex IPTV on Kodi
1. Open the Kodi app on your device and click the Settings icon.
2. Select TV from the settings menu and tap the Enter add-on browser button.
3. Choose PVR IPTV Simple Client from the pop-up window.
4. Click the Configure tile at the bottom of the screen.
5. Next, tap the M3U URL to add their M3U source.
6. Set the type to m3u_plus and set the output as ts.
7. Once you are done, click the Ok button.
8. Again, press the OK button to close the settings tab.
9. Now, click the Enable tile at the bottom of the screen.
10. Wait till the Channels are loaded message appears on the screen.
11. Restart your Kodi and select TV from the menu.
12. Click the Channels tile under Categories.
13. All the channels associated with your account are listed on the screen.
14. Choose the channel and stream it on Kodi.
Lex IPTV Channel List
Lex IPTV service provider offers 20K live channels, including all the categories such as sports, news, kids, music, and entertainment. We have listed some of the IPTV channels associated with the Lex IPTV service provider.
- Dallas 47.5 Sonlife
- BBC America
- Brave West
- E! West
- Cozi TV
- Utsav Plus
Lex IPTV Alternatives
You can also try out the alternatives mentioned below as the alternative for the Lex IPTV service provider.
Lex IPTV service provider offers live chat and email support to the customers 24/7. So Lex IPTV can customers use the live chat support to get frequent answers to their queries. They can also use email support to contact the support team for queries about a subscription or any other. The support team will contact you via the registered email address as soon as possible.
Lex IPTV Review
Lex IPTV service provider offers more live channels, but the price is a little high compared to the other IPTV service providers. You can try out its 24 hours free trial, then go for its subscription. If you are not satisfied with this service, your money will refund to your account. You can easily extend your service by buying a new package, and you will be notified when your subscription is about to expire. Overall, Lex IPTV service provider delivers good service to the customers.