GoTV IPTV is a free IPTV streaming app that supports most of the MEU URLs and Xtream codes. The IPTV app is available only on Android and iOS smartphones. But you can install the app on Android-supported devices like Firestick and Smart TV. The main advantage of this IPTV is that you no need any subscription packages. All you need is a username and password from your IPTV provider. That’s all, and you can enjoy watching live channels and movies.
The key feature of GoTV IPTV is that it provides parental control, where you can enable kids safe mode. It also provides support for streaming content with external media players like MX Player and VLC player. The UI of this IPTV app is beginner-friendly, as everyone can use the app without any tutorials.
How to Signup for GoTV IPTV
GoTV IPTV is a free IPTV app like GSE SMART IPTV, where you can easily signup using a username and password. As the IPTV app is free, there is no signup process involved in this IPTV. You can just install the GoTV IPTV app from the store and stream all the video contents.
Protect Yourself With a VPN
With VPNs, your IP address will be hidden, and you are not tracked online. In addition to that, many IPTV providers will track the user data. So, to protect yourself from those trackers, get a subscription from any one of the premium VPNs like NordVPN or CyberGhost VPN.
How to Install GoTV IPTV on Android Devices
1. On the Play Store and search for the GoTV IPTV on your Android smartphone or tablet.
2. Install the GoTV IPTV app by tapping the Install button.
3. Open the IPTV app and login with your username & password.
4. Start watching whatever you want from the IPTV app.
How to Download GoTV IPTV on iOS Devices
1. On your iOS device, go to the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Search for the GoTV app.
3. Install the GoTV – M3U Player app on your device.
4. Now, login with your IPTV account.
5. After the successful login, you can watch all the IPTV contents on your iPhone or iPad.
How to Get GoTV IPTV on Firestick
1. Turn ON the Firestick device.
2. Go to Settings > My Fire TV.
3. Select Developer options.
4. Click Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Now, click Turn On to enable the Apps from Unknown Sources.
6. Go to Firestick Home by long-pressing the home button on the remote.
7. Tap Search and type Downloader in the search box.
8. Select the Downloader app.
9. Click Download to install the app.
10. Now, open the app and click Allow.
11. Enter the GoTV IPTV’s download URL into the URL box.
12. Wait for the app to download and install the app.
13. Now, open the IPTV app and login with your account.
14. Start streaming your favorite channels and movies.
How to Stream GoTV IPTV on Smart TV
1. Switch on your Smart TV.
2. Go to Apps > Google Play Store.
3. Click Search and search for GoTV IPTV.
4. Click Install to install the app.
5. Open the IPTV app and Sign In using your account.
6. After the login, you will be directed to the homepage. Then, stream your favorite video content.
GoTV IPTV doesn’t have any website of its own to avail customer support. However, as the app is available in the Play Store, you can get help from Google customer support. In the Play Store, you can get the email contact for the IPTV. You can mail your queries about the app to the mail id, firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoTV IPTV is one of the best picks while comparing to other IPTV players like Emby IPTV and MyIPTV Player. Since it is an IPTV where you don’t need to spend money on buying on subscription, it is worth the try. Just signup for a new account and stream your favorite IPTV contents on your smartphones and streaming devices.