Rapid IPTV is a premium IPTV service provider with a private server of 10Gbps. The IPTV offers more than 10000+ channels through the M3U URL, which you can stream on any device with an internet connection. Once your subscription is activated, you can start streaming the IPTV content instantly. Rapid IPTV has more than 3,000 On-Demand videos and 7000+ live TV channels, which also include premium channels like HBO, FOX News, CNN, Discovery, National Geographic, Sky Sports, etc. Rapid IPTV also offers 24 hours free trial that allows users to test their services.
How to Sign Up for Rapid IPTV
1. Visit the Rapid IPTV website and click the Register button in the menu.
2. Enter your details in the respective columns and click Agree to their terms and conditions.
3. After that, click the Register button to create an IPTV account.
4. Now, choose any plan and click the Order Now button.
5. Follow the on-screen procedure to complete the payment.
6. After the successful payment, you will receive your IPTV URL and IPTV credentials in your mail.
Need for VPN while Streaming IPTV
Many IPTV service providers might not have proper permission to stream all content on their network, which may land you in trouble. Governments and ISPs can track your browsing history with the help of your IP address. So using Virtual Private Network services like ExpressVPN, ProtonVPN, and Surfshark VPN will hide your IP address and send an anonymous IP address to the trackers. By doing so, your browsing history and all other information will be hidden.
How to Stream Rapid IPTV on Android devices
1. In the Play Store, search for GSE SMART IPTV.
2. Click Install to download and install the IPTV Player app.
3. Open the GSE SMART IPTV app and click the Plus (+) icon at the bottom of the screen.
4. Tap ADD M3U URL option.
5. In the Playlist name, type Rapid TV and enter the IPTV URL in the playlist link.
6. Let the IPTV app load the video contents.
7. Now, select your favorite channel or movies and start watching Rapid IPTV videos.
How to Get Rapid IPTV on iOS devices
1. Open the Apple App Store and search for IPTV Smarters Pro or IPTV Smarters Players.
2. Choose the app from the search results.
3. Tap the Get button to download and install the IPTV Smarters Players app on your iPhone or iPad.
4. Now, click Open to open the IPTV app.
5. Fill out the required details and click Add User button.
6. As usual, wait for a few minutes to load the IPTV contents.
7. After that, you can start watching your favorite content on the IPTV Smarters Players app.
By using the same guide, you can stream the IPTV videos on Apple TV too.
How to Watch Rapid IPTV on Firestick
1. Start the Firestick device and move to the Firestick home screen.
2. Click on the Search option in the Find tab.
3. Type Downloader in the search and select the Downloader app.
4. Click the Download button to download and install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
5. Press the home button on the Firestick remote to go to the Firestick home screen.
6. Select Settings > My Fire TV > Developer options > Install Unknown Apps > Downloader > Turn on.
8. Now, select Open to launch the Downloader app and click Allow in the prompt.
9. Enter the IPTV Blink Player Apk URL and select GO to download the Apk file.
10. Click Install to install the IPTV Blink Player app and launch the app on the Fire TV device.
11. Now, type the M3U URL of Rapid IPTV and click Stream to watch the IPTV streaming on the Firestick.
How to Download Rapid IPTV on MAG device
1. Connect the MAG device to the TV and turn on your MAG device.
2. Navigate to Settings > System settings.
3. Select Portals on the next screen.
4. Now, in the Portal 1 name field, type Rapid IPTV, and in the Portal 1 URL field, enter the IPTV M3U URL.
5. Click the Save button and reboot your MAG device.
6. Now, you can stream all the IPTV channels on your MAG device.
How to Stream Rapid IPTV on Smart TV
1. Turn on Smart TV and go to the home screen.
2. Select the Apps tab and choose the Google Play Store.
3. Click the Search icon and search for the Smart IPTV app.
4. Select Install to download the Smart IPTV on the Smart TV.
5. Click Open to launch the Smart IPTV app and get the MAC address of the device.
6. Visit the Smart IPTV Official website on the PC or Smartphone.
7. Enter the MAC address and M3U URL of the Rapid IPTV.
8. Click the Check Box and select Send to save the Playlist on the app.
9. Now, restart the Smart IPTV app and choose the content to stream on the TV.
How to Add Rapid IPTV Kodi Add-On
1. Open the Kodi app and select TV in the left menu.
2. Now, tap Enter add-on browser button.
3. Click PVR IPTV Simple Client in the list of clients.
4. Select Configure in the bottom bar.
5. Select General > M3U Play List URL.
6. Enter your Rapid IPTV URL in the URL box and press OK.
7. If your URL is valid and connected successfully, then the Configure button will be changed to Enable button.
8. Click Enable button.
9. Now, you can see Rapid IPTV in your channel list.
Rapid IPTV offers an FAQ section where you can find answers to basic questions. Unfortunately, they don’t offer any live support, but you can contact them through the Support ticket system by opening a new ticket about your query. You can expect a reply within 24 hours from their support team.
Finally, if you are searching for IPTV services with a wide variety of channels, then Rapid IPTV is the best option. With the IPTV, you can stream live TV channels and on-demand videos without any buffering issues. The IPTV also offers a free trial to test the services and live TV channels. Buy the IPTV subscription and stream your favorite live TV channels.