IPTVs are the best and cheapest way to get live TV channels and on-demand content. Most of the IPTV providers will have more than thousands of live TV channels from different countries with different languages. If you want an IPTV provider with international channels, Kemo IPTV is one of the best choices you have.
Kemo IPTV offers more than 17,000 channels from countries around the world. It is available in almost all countries in the world. The live TV channels will cover categories like News, Sports, Movies, Series, PPV, and more. In the Sports section, you will get live matches from NBA, NHL, NFL, English Premier League, and more. Let see how to sign up and use Kemo IPTV on various devices.
How to Sign Up for Kemo IPTV
(1) On your PC or smartphone, go to the Kemo IPTV website.
(2) Click the Subscribe Now button. If you want a free trial, click the Get Free Trail button. The free trial is available for 24 hours.
(3) Now, different subscription options will appear. The IPTV offers 20 subscription plans. Choose your desired subscription by clicking the Order Now button.
(4) On the next screen, the Configure screen will appear. Click the Continue button.
(5) Then, enter your personal information and scroll down.
(6) Choose your payment option and click the Continue button.
(7) When you complete the payment, you will receive the IPTV credentials to your registered mail ID.
Why Need a VPN for accessing IPTV?
When using an IPTV, connect to any VPN. Most of the video contents on the IPTV are not legal and can track your online activities. To protect your personal data, use any of the premium VPNs like NordVPN and CyberGhost VPN. With a VPN, you can hide your IP address and spoof your geo-location.
- Android Smartphone
- Amazon Firestick
- Smart TV
How to Install Kemo IPTV on Android Smartphones
(1) On your Android device, go to the Kemo IPTV download link, https://bit.ly/3jjFoQ1.
(2) The apk file will begin to download. Wait for the download to complete.
(3) After the Kemo IPTV apk is downloaded, open the apk file.
(4) Now, you will get the installation screen. Click the Install button.
(5) After the installation, click the Open button.
(6) Sign in with your IPTV credentials and watch your favorite IPTV content.
How to Install Kemo IPTV on Firestick
To install the IPTV app, you need to turn on Apps from Unknown Sources. To do so,
(1) Turn on your Firestick and click the Settings option.
(2) Choose the My Fire TV icon.
(3) Select the Developer Options from the list of options.
(4) Click on the Apps from Unknown Sources option.
(5) The confirmation screen will appear. Click the Turn On button.
Install Kemo IPTV on Firestick
(1) Go to the Firestick Home screen and click the Lens (Search) icon on the top left corner.
(2) Type Downloader using the Fire TV remote and select the Downloader app.
(3) Click the Get icon or Download icon to install the app.
(4) After the app is installed, select the Open icon.
(5) Now, go to the Search bar on the Downloader app, and type the Kemo IPTV download link, https://bit.ly/3jjFoQ1. Then, click the Go button.
(6) Click the Download and Install buttons on subsequent screens. The IPTV app will be installed.
(7) Enter your IPTV account details to log in and watch all the live TV channels on your Firestick.
How to Install Kemo IPTV on Android Smart TVs
(1) On your smart TV, open any web browser and go to the Kemo TV download link, https://bit.ly/3jjFoQ1.
(2) Download the apk file on your smart TV.
(3) Navigate to the Downloads folder and install the Kemo IPTV apk file.
(4) Open the Kemo TV app and sign in with your IPTV account. Start streaming live TV channels on your smart TV.
Kemo IPTV offers two ways of customer support, live chat and email support. The live chat is not available all the time. We recommend you to choose email support for your queries. You will get the reply mail from the customer executives within two days. The solutions provided by the executives are easy to follow and simple.
Kemo IPTV offers the most number of live TV channels and on-demand content. It also provides a huge variety of subscription plans. Finally, Kemo TV is worth the money. Get the free trial to test the services. If you are satisfied with the service, buy the subscription and get to watch 16,000 live TV channels.