If you want an IPTV provider with international channels in HD quality, Kemo IPTV is one of the best IPTV providers. It is also one of the biggest IPTV in terms of TV channels. This IPTV offers thousands of live TV channels from different countries in different languages. It also provides PPV events for streaming. You can get the Kemo IPTV on the popular streaming device to watch your favorite live TV channels.
Why Choose Kemo IPTV?
- There are more than 18000 live TV channels available in different categories.
- Kemo IPTV has more than 96000 VODs of movies, series, and TV shows.
- It has 7300+ channels available for streaming in 4K and 8K streaming quality.
- It provides live sports matches from NBA, NHL, NFL, English Premier League, and more.
- This IPTV has stable servers for streaming any title without any interruptions.
The users can get any of the subscription plans of the Kemo IPTV to stream titles for an unlimited time.
|No.of.Devices/ Connections||6 Months||1 Year||2 Years||4 Years|
How to Sign Up for Kemo IPTV
(1) On your PC or smartphone, go to the Kemo IPTV website (https://kemoiptv.com/).
(2) Click the Subscribe Now button. If you want a free trial, click the Get Free Trail button. The free trial is available for 24 hours.
(3) Now, different subscription options will appear. The IPTV offers 20 subscription plans. Choose the Desired Subscription and select the Order Now button.
(4) On the next screen, the Configure screen will appear. Click the Continue button.
(5) Then, enter your personal information and scroll down.
(6) Choose your payment option and select the Continue button.
(7) When you complete the payment, you will receive the IPTV credentials to your registered mail ID.
Why Need VPN While Accessing IPTV
When using an IPTV streaming service like Kemo IPTV, you should connect your device to the best VPNs. Most of the video content on IPTV may not be legal, and the service providers can track your online activities. To protect your personal data, use any of the premium VPNs like NordVPN and ExpressVPN. With a VPN, you can hide your IP address and bypass the geolocation restriction.
How to Get Kemo IPTV on iPhone/ iPad
As of now, there is no Kemo app available on the iPhone and other Apple devices. However, you can use any of the best IPTV Players, like GSE SMART IPTV, to stream the IPTV content.
(1) Install the GSE SMART IPTV app on your iPhone from the App Store.
(2) Click the Plus icon on the IPTV app.
(3) Select the Add M3U URL option.
(4) Now, enter the playlist name and playlist link that corresponds to your Kemo IPTV subscription.
(5) Based on the live and on-demand content, it will take time to load the content.
(6) When the video content is uploaded successfully, you can watch all the content of the Kemo app on your iPhone.
How to Install Kemo IPTV Apk on Android Devices
(1) Before you install the apk file on Android, go to Settings >> Security >> Unknown Sources >> OK to enable the installation of apps from other sources.
(2) On your Android smartphone or tablet, launch the web browser and search for Kemo IPTV Apk.
(3) Click Download to get the latest Kemo IPTV apk file.
(4) After the Kemo TV apk download gets completed, open the Kemo IPTV apk file.
(5) Now, click the Install button to install the IPTV app on Android devices.
(6) After the installation, select Open to open the app.
(7) Sign in with your IPTV credentials and watch your favorite IPTV content.
Important: If you don’t want to install the apk file, you shall choose from the best IPTV Player for Android to log in and stream the Kemo IPTV app.
How to Install Kemo IPTV on Firestick
(1) Go to the Firestick Home screen and click the Search option under the Find menu.
(2) Type Downloader using the Fire TV remote and select the Downloader app.
(3) Click the Get or Download icon to install the Downloader app.
(4) Go to the Firestick home screen and click the Settings icon.
(5) Choose the My Fire TV and select Developer Options.
(6) Click the Install Unknown Apps option.
(7) Now, select the Downloader app and turn on the permission to install apps from other sources.
(8) Move back to the home screen and open the Downloader app on your Fire TV.
(9) Now, go to the Search bar on the Downloader app, and type the Kemo Sat app apk URL link (https://bit.ly/3IgX7Y2). Then, click the Go button to download the Apk file.
(10) Click the Install button to install the Kemo IPTV app and launch the app.
(11) Enter your IPTV account details to log in and watch all the live TV channels on your Firestick.
How to Install Kemo IPTV Apk on Android Smart TV
(1) On your PC, open any web browser and go to the Kemo TV download link.
(2) Download the IPTV apk file and copy the Apk file to the USB Drive.
(3) Connect the USB Drive to the Smart TV and start the Smart TV.
(4) Go to Settings and select Device Preferences.
(5) Select Security & restrictions and click Unknown Sources to turn it on.
(6) Navigate to the Downloads folder and install the Kemo IPTV apk file.
(7) Open the Kemo IPTV app and sign in with your IPTV account.
(8) Start streaming live TV channels on your smart TV.
How to Install Kemo IPTV on PC [Windows and Mac]
(1) Install the BlueStacks emulator on your Windows or Mac PC from the website.
(2) Now, download the Kemo IPTV apk file from any of the trusted sources.
(3) Then, open the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
(4) Click the Install APK button on the right side menu.
(5) Select the Kemo IPTV apk file and tap Open to install the app on the PC.
(6) Launch the IPTV app and sign in with your IPTV account.
(7) Stream your favorite live TV channels on Windows or Mac PC.
If you don’t want to complicate the steps, you shall get the best IPTV player for Windows and the best IPTV player for Mac to stream Kemo TV titles.
How to Stream Kemo IPTV on Kodi
(1) Get the Kodi app on your streaming device and launch the app.
(2) Go to Settings on the Kodi and select System.
(3) Click Add-ons in the left side menu and choose the Unknown Sources Toggle to turn on.
(4) Select Yes in the prompt and go to File Manager in Settings.
(5) Choose Add Source option and select <None>.
(6) Provide the Source URL and select OK. Type Name for Media Source and click OK.
(7) Now, select Add-ons in the Kodi and click the Open-box icon.
(8) Select Install from zip file and choose the Zip File.
(9) Click Install from repository and select the repository to install the app.
(10) Choose Video Add-ons and select Kemo IPTV Add-on.
(11) Install the Add-on on Kodi and launch the Kemo IPTV app.
(12) Log in to your account and choose the content to stream on the streaming device.
Kemo Satellite TV offers two ways of customer support, live chat, and email support. The live chat is not available all the time. We recommend you choose email support for your queries. You will get the reply mail from the customer executives within two days. The solutions provided by the executives are simple and easy to follow.
Kemo IPTV Review
Kemo IPTV offers the most popular live TV channels and on-demand content. It is definitely the best IPTV subscription in the US and other countries. The servers are stable, and you will not experience any loading or lagging issues. The support for 4K and 8K streaming quality videos is the best feature of this IPTV.
Alternatives to Kemo IPTV
There are plenty of IPTV providers available for your streaming device. You can choose any one of them as an alternative to Kemo IPTV.
Xtreme HD IPTV
Xtreme HD IPTV provides 20,000+ live TV channels that are available in SD, HD, and full HD quality. It also has on-demand movies, series, and TV shows. There is 24/7 customer support available from this IPTV provider. It offers EPG support for TV channels. The Anti-freeze technology helps to stream TV channels without any interruptions.
Fuel IPTV is a good choice for streaming sports TV channels. It has 16,000+ live TV channels with stable servers for buffer-free streaming. It also has thousands of movies and series for on-demand. You can stream this IPTV on Android, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV. It offers subscriptions based on the number of devices.
Necro IPTV offers the US, UK, Spain, Canada, Italy, France, and Denmark TV channels. You can watch 7000+ live TV channels for streaming in 4K HD quality. It has only types of subscriptions, namely monthly and yearly. This IPTV has 24/7 Customer support for responding to user queries.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. The Kemo app is working well, and it isn’t shut down. You can download the Kemo IPTV apk file if it is unavailable in the App Store.
No. The Kemo Satellite IPTV isn’t available on the Roku Channels Store to download on Roku TV.