If you want the best IPTV provider to stream the local and international channels in 4K quality, Kemo IPTV is the best choice to pick. This IPTV offers thousands of live TV channels and VOD content from different countries. It also provides PPV events for streaming. It offers Kemo player to stream its content. You can sideload the Kemo IPTV Player on your Android, Firestick, and more. In addition, you can also use external IPTV players to stream the content offered by this IPTV service.
Why Choose Kemo IPTV?
- There are more than 18,000 live TV channels available in different categories.
- Kemo IPTV has more than 96,000 VODs of movies, series, and TV shows.
- This IPTV service offers Xtream Codes and M3U URLs.
- It has 7300+ channels available for streaming in 4K and 8K streaming quality.
- This IPTV has stable servers to stream the videos without any interruptions.
- It offers a free trial for 36 hours.
- It provides live sports matches of NBA, NHL, NFL, English Premier League, and more.
The subscription is classified based on the duration period and the number of connections.
|No.of.Devices/ Connections||6 Months||1 Year||2 Years||4 Years|
Why Need VPN While Accessing Kemo IPTV?
When using an IPTV service like Kemo IPTV, you should connect your device to the best VPN. Most of the video content offered by this IPTV may not be legal, and it is copyrighted. If you stream this IPTV content without hiding the IP address, you may face legal issues. To protect your privacy and to safely stream Kemo IPTV content, you need to use VPNs like NordVPN and ExpressVPN. With a VPN, you can easily hide your IP address and bypass the geo-restriction.
How to Sign Up for Kemo IPTV
(1) On your PC or smartphone, go to the Kemo IPTV website.
(2) Click the Subscribe Now button. If you want a free trial, click the Get Free Trial button.
(3) Now, different subscription options will appear. Choose your desired subscription and select the Order Now button.
(4) On the next screen, the Configure screen will appear. Click the Continue button.
(5) Then, enter your personal information and scroll down.
(6) Choose your payment option and select the Continue button.
(7) When you complete the payment, you will receive the IPTV credentials to your registered email ID.
How to Get Kemo IPTV on iPhone/ iPad
As of now, there is no Kemo app available for the iPhone or other Apple devices. However, you can use any of the best IPTV Players for iPhone to stream the IPTV content.
(1) Install the Smarters Player Lite app on your iPhone from the App Store.
(2) Click the Plus icon on the IPTV app.
3) Select the Login with Xtream Codes API option.
(4) Now, enter the Xtream Codes credentials offered by Kemo IPTV. Then, click Add User.
(5) Based on the live and on-demand content, it will take time to load the content.
(6) When the video content is loaded successfully, you can watch all the content of the Kemo app on your iPhone.
How to Install Kemo IPTV APK on Android Device
(1) Before you install the apk file on Android, go to Chrome Settings and enable the Unknown Sources option.
(2) On your Android phone or tablet, launch the web browser and visit the Kemo IPTV website.
(3) Download the latest Kemo IPTV apk file.
Kemo IPTV APK: https://bit.ly/3PDYXEY
(4) After the APK is downloaded, select the Kemo IPTV APK file.
(5) Tap the Install button to install the IPTV app on your Android device.
(6) After the installation, select Open to open the app.
(7) Sign in with your IPTV credentials and watch your favorite Kemo content.
Important: If you don’t want to install the apk file, you shall choose from the best IPTV Player for Android to log in and stream the Kemo IPTV app.
How to Download Kemo IPTV on Firestick
(1) Go to the Firestick Home screen and click the Find icon.
(2) Type Downloader on the search box and select the app.
(3) Click the Get or Download icon to install the Downloader app.
(4) Go to the Firestick home screen and click the Settings icon.
(5) Choose the My Fire TV and select Developer Options.
(6) Click the Install Unknown Apps option.
(7) Now, select the Downloader app and turn it On.
(8) Move back to the home screen and open the Downloader app on your Fire TV.
(9) Now, go to the Search bar on the Downloader app and type the Kemo APK URL. Then, click the Go button to download the Apk file.
(10) Click the Install button to install the Kemo IPTV app and launch the app.
(11) Enter your IPTV account details to log in and watch all the live TV channels on your Firestick.
How to Install Kemo IPTV APK on Android Smart TV
(1) On your PC, open any web browser and go to the Kemo TV download link.
(2) Download the IPTV apk file and copy the Apk file to the USB Drive.
(3) Connect the USB Drive to the Smart TV and turn it On.
(4) Go to TV Settings and select Device Preferences.
(5) Select Security & restrictions and click Unknown Sources to turn it on.
(6) Navigate to the Downloads folder and tap the Kemo IPTV apk file to install the app.
(7) Open the Kemo IPTV app and sign in to your Kemo account.
(8) Start streaming live TV channels on your Smart TV.
How to Watch Kemo IPTV on PC [Windows and Mac]
(1) Install the BlueStacks emulator on your Windows or Mac from the website.
(2) Now, download the Kemo IPTV apk file from any of the trusted sources.
(3) Then, open the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
(4) Click the Install APK button on the right side menu.
(5) Select the Kemo IPTV apk file and tap Open to install the app on the PC.
(6) Launch the IPTV app and sign in with your IPTV account.
(7) Stream your favorite live TV channels on Windows or Mac.
How to Stream Kemo IPTV on Kodi
(1) Get the Kodi app on your streaming device and launch the app.
(2) Go to Settings on the Kodi and select System.
(3) Click Add-ons in the left side menu and choose the Unknown Sources Toggle to turn on.
(4) Select Yes in the prompt and go to File Manager in Settings.
(5) Choose the Add Source option and select <None>.
(6) Provide the Source URL and select OK. Type Name for Media Source and click OK.
(7) Now, select Add-ons in the Kodi and click the Open-box icon.
(8) Select Install from zip file and choose the Zip File.
(9) Click Install from repository and select the repository to install the app.
(10) Choose Video Add-ons and select Kemo IPTV Add-on.
(11) Install the Add-on on Kodi and launch the Kemo IPTV addon on Kodi
(12) Log in to your account and choose any content to stream it on your device.
Kemo Satellite TV offers two ways of customer support – live chat and email support. The live chat is not available all the time. We recommend you choose email support for your queries. You will get the reply mail from the customer executives within two days. The solutions provided by the executives are simple and easy to follow.
Kemo IPTV Review
This IPTV offers the most popular live TV channels and on-demand content. It is definitely the best IPTV subscription in the US and other countries. The servers are stable, and you will not experience any loading or lagging issues. The support for 4K and 8K streaming quality videos is the best feature of this IPTV.
Alternatives to Kemo IPTV
There are plenty of IPTV providers available online. You can choose any one of them as an alternative to this IPTV.
Xtreme HD IPTV
Xtreme HD IPTV provides 20,000+ live TV channels that are available in SD, HD, and full HD quality. It also has on-demand movies, series, and TV shows. There is 24/7 customer support available from this IPTV provider. The Anti-freeze technology helps to stream TV channels without any interruptions.
Necro IPTV offers the US, UK, Spain, Canada, Italy, France, and Denmark TV channels. You can watch 7000+ live TV channels in 4K quality. It has only two types of subscriptions, namely monthly and yearly. This IPTV has 24/7 Customer support to solve the users’ queries. It offers EPG support for TV channels.
Fuel IPTV is a good choice for streaming sports TV channels. It has 16,000+ live TV channels with stable servers for buffer-free streaming. It also has thousands of movies and series for on-demand. You can stream this IPTV on Android, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV. It offers subscriptions based on the number of devices.
No. The Kemo app is working well, and it isn’t shut down. You can sideload the Kemo IPTV apk file on your device to stream its videos.