Apollo Group IPTV is a reliable IPTV Service Provider that offers 12000+ live TV channels. It has categorized TV channels into different genres covering sports, news, entertainment, etc. Moreover, this IPTV provider has built-in player support. It has a simple interface with easy to use in nature. So, you can install this app on Android, Firestick, PC, and other devices to stream IPTV content.
Why Choose Apollo TV
- Apollo IPTV offers 1000+ TV channels in HD quality.
- There are channels available from the USA, Canada, UK, Latino, Germany, Nordic, Arabic, Israel, etc.
- There are no Ads or anything that interrupts your streaming experience.
- VOD library of over 5000+ movies and on-demand TV shows.
- You can get 24/7 customer support and stream up to 5 devices simultaneously.
- It supports external players like Perfect Player, TiviMate, IPTV Smarters Pro, etc.
There are four different subscription plans available with Apollo IPTV, and you can select between any of them.
- Monthly Plan – $24.99 per month
- 3-Month Plan – $51.99 per month
- 6-Month Plan – $89.99 per month
- Yearly Plan – $159.99 per month
How to Sign Up for Apollo TV
 Open any web browser on your smartphone/ PC.
 Visit the official website of Apollo Group IPTV from your browser.
 Scroll down to the Apollo TV group Pricing and Packages tab.
 Select any package from the list and click on Subscribe now.
 On the My Account Area page, select Create Account.
 Enter your Name, Email Address, and more, and click on Submit.
 Select the Payment method by which you want to pay.
 Enter your Credit Card details like Card Number, CVV, Address, and more.
 Click Submit to finish the payment process.
 Once the payment is made, you will receive a mail from Apollo TV with a username, password, M3U, and EPG link.
Note: Keep the mail safe and secure to avoid your credentials being misused.
Why VPN is Mandatory in Streaming Apollo IPTV
If you access an IPTV service, it is best to use a VPN to avoid tracking and monitoring your IP address. VPN provides an anonymous browsing environment that protects your IP address and keeps you away from tracking. For better protection over the internet, it is preferred to use NordVPN and ExpressVPN to be anonymous while browsing.
How to Install Apollo IPTV on Android Devices
1. Download the APK File of the Apollo IPTV player using the link you received through the mail.
2. Open the Apollo IPTV Player file after downloading it.
3. Next, tap the Settings icon from the pop-up window.
4. Next, toggle on Unknown Sources.
5. Tap on the Install button to install the Apollo IPTV Player app on your Android Device.
6. Launch the Apollo IPTV Player after installation and sign in with your account.
7. Now, you can stream all your favorite IPTV content on your Android smartphone.
How to Get Apollo IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Go to the App Store on your iOS devices and install the IPTV Player app.
2. Next, launch the IPTV Player app and tap the Plus icon from the upper left corner.
3. Paste the M3U URL of Apollo IPTV and add it.
4. Next, go to the home screen of Apollo IPTV and stream your favorite IPTV content.
How to Install Apollo IPTV on Firestick
1. Go to the home screen of your Firestick and select Search under the Find tab.
2. Search for Downloader using the virtual keyboard and choose the app from the search result.
3. Click the Get or Download button to download and install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
4. Go back to the Firestick home screen and select Settings.
5. Select My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Enable Downloader App.
6. This will allow your Firestick to download apps from unknown sources.
7. Now, open the Downloader app and select the Home tab.
8. Enter the URL of the Apollo IPTV Player APK File in the URL box.
Note: You might have received a confirmation mail from Apollo IPTV. From there, you can find the APK File link of Apollo IPTV Player.
9. Select the Go button to download the APK File of Apollo IPTV Player.
10. Once the download is complete, select the Install button to install the IPTV app.
11. After the Apollo IPTV Player app is installed, hit the Open button to launch the app.
12. Enter your username and password received through the mail.
13. Click on Login and start watching movies and TV shows on Firestick.
How to Get Apollo IPTV on Android Smart TV
1. Download the Apollo TV APK File and copy it onto a USB drive.
2. Next, turn on your Smart TV and connect the USB Drive to the respective port.
3. Go to the home screen and select Settings.
4. Locate and select the Apps option.
5. From the Apps section, choose the TV Guard option.
6. Choose the App Manager option.
7. Next, From the App Manager section, select Install from USB.
8. Select the Apollo IPTV Player and install it.
9. After installation, launch the Apollo IPTV Player.
10. Sign in with your username and password.
11. After that, you can stream your favorite IPTV content.
How to Watch Apollo IPTV on Windows PC
 Open the VLC player on your PC (If not available, download it from VLC Media Player Official Site).
 Click on Media from the menu tab.
 Select Open Network Stream or press Ctrl + N on your keyboard.
 Under the Network tab, enter your M3U URL received from the mail.
 Click on Play to start streaming the live TV channels.
 To view the list of channels and movies available, press Ctrl + L and pick your favorite channel to watch.
How to Stream Apollo Group IPTV on MAG Devices
 Turn on your MAG device and navigate to its Settings.
 Hover to click on the System Settings.
 Choose the Servers option from the System Settings.
 Select Portals on the following screen.
 Enter the name of the IPTV provider in the Portal 1 name.
 Next, enter the m3u URL of Apollo IPTV in the Portal 1 URL.
 Click on the Save button.
 Go ahead to restart the MAG box and start streaming the IPTV content.
Apollo Group TV provides the best customer support. If you encounter any problems like Apollo TV not working or Apollo TV Shut Down, you can contact Apollo TV customer service by using their email address. The email address is available on the official website. Also, you can seek Apollo TV help through Telegram or Discord.
Apollo IPTV is an amazing IPTV service that offers plenty of TV channels in HD streaming quality. It also has an abundance of content in the on-demand section. You can get your free trial now and start streaming Apollo IPTV on your preferred device to watch your favorite channels and movies. If you are impressed with the free trial, subscribe to Apollo TV.
Alternatives to Apollo IPTV
You can also check out some of the popular IPTV service providers.
Xtreme HD IPTV
Xtreme HD IPTV is a well-known IPTV service provider with TV channels from various regions. You can watch the TV channels in HD and FHD streaming quality. It also provides EPG support for TV channels. You can stream the TV channels without any interruptions due to the Anti-freeze technology.
Lemo IPTV has 18,000+ Live TV channels for streaming in entertainment, news, and sports genres. You can watch the popular TV channel in the US through this IPTV. The TV channels are available with 99% uptime. This IPTV is compatible with Android, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV.
Gears Reloaded IPTV
Gears Reloaded IPTV offers US, UK, and Canada TV channels. You can access multiple TV channels at a time using the Multi-view option. It has a TV catch-up to watch live streaming of TV channels at any time. You can know the TV channel schedule using the EPG guide.
Frequently Asked Questions
The IPTV service may be down at any time. However, the issue will be fixed immediately from the developer’s end. You can stream the TV channels after sorting the server issue.
No. You cannot directly access Apollo Group TV on Roku since it is unavailable in the Roku Channel Store. However, you can screencast or mirror its content from the smartphone to Roku TV.