Epic IPTV is one of the best IPTV providers to access more than 6000 TV channels from categories like News, Sports, Entertainment, Fashion, Comedy, etc. It brings channels from around the world, including the US, UK, Spain, Portuguese, etc. With Epic IPTV, the users can watch PPV along with EPG support. It supports most of the external players, and you can use the M3U URL to stream the titles.
The IPTV apk is available for all Android smartphones and Android-based devices.
Update: Epic IPTV has stopped working. They are not providing IPTV services anymore.
Reason for using a VPN with IPTV
Whenever you stream videos on IPTV, use a VPN to protect your IP address and location. IPTV providers may track the user’s online log and browsing history. To protect yourselves from these trackers, use any of the premium VPNs like NordVPN and CyberGhost VPN. These VPNs have more than 5000 servers in 50+ countries. With this, you can easily spoof your IP address and location.
Epic IPTV Subscription Plans & Pricing
The users can choose between any of the available plans to stream over 2500 channels, VOD, and more. All the plans support 1 connection.
- 1 Month: $20
- 3 Months: $40
- 6 Months: $70
- 12 Months: $100
How to Sign Up for Epic IPTV
(1) Go to the official website of the Epic IPTV website on your PC or smartphone.
(2) Navigate to the Subscription tab. Choose your preferred plan and click the Buy Product button.
(3) Provide the hosting device name and click Continue.
(4) Click on the Checkout button to proceed.
(5) Enter the billing information and specify your working email ID.
(4) On the next screen, choose the payment method and click the Complete Order button.
(5) When the payment is completed, you will get the IPTV credentials to your registered mail ID.
Epic IPTV can be installed on any Android and Android-based device.
- Android Smartphones
- Amazon Firestick
- Android Smart TVs
How to Install Epic IPTV on Android Smartphones
Pre-Requisite: Open Android Settings app >> select Security >> hit the Unknown Sources >> select OK.
(1) On your smartphone, download the Epic IPTV apk from its official website.
(2) In the warning screen, click the Allow button.
(3) The apk file will be downloaded. Install the apk file.
(4) Open the IPTV app and sign in with your IPTV credentials. Watch all the 6000 TV Epic TV channels on your Android phone.
How to Install Epic IPTV on Firestick
As the Fire OS is similar to Android OS, you can install the Epic IPTV on Firestick too.
(1) Go back to the Firestick Home screen and tap the Find menu to select the Search tile.
(2) The on-screen keyboard will appear. Using the Fire TV remote, type Downloader, and search.
(3) Select the Downloader app.
(4) Click the Download button to install the Downloader app.
(5) Get back to the Firestick Home screen and click the Settings icon on the menu bar.
(6) Choose the My Fire TV option.
(7) Select the Developer Options from the list of options displayed.
(8) Tap on the Install Unknown Apps option.
(9) Select Downloader and Turn On.
(10) Now, go to the Apps section on your Firestick to launch the Downloader.
(7) Click on the http:// field under the Home tab of Downloader and enter the Epic IPTV download link.
(8) Then, click on the Go button.
(9) Wait for the apk to download.
(9) Now, select the Install button to install the apk file.
(10) Then, select the Open button to launch the IPTV app.
(11) Now, you will get all the channels on your Firestick.
How to Install Epic IPTV on Android Smart TV
(1) Turn on your smart TV and use a browser to visit the EPIC IPTV download link (http://apk.epiciptv.com/EpicV1.apk).
(2) Download the apk file.
(3) Launch the Downloads folder and install the apk file.
(4) Open the IPTV app and sign in with your IPTV credential to watch your favorite channels.
Note: Before installing any apk file from third-party sources, you should turn on Apps from Unknown Sources under Settings.
An Alternate Way
(1) On your PC, download the Epic IPTV apk and copy-paste the apk file to a USB drive.
(2) Insert the USB drive on your Android TV. When your TV detects the USB drive, open the folder and install the apk file.
(3) Open the IPTV app and watch all the 6000 TV channels on your Android smart TV.
Epic IPTV doesn’t have a dedicated live chat support system to resolve the issue instantly. However, the user can contact the support team through the online contact form or email. You can explain the problem or issue you are currently facing in detail. The support team might contact you or provide you with a response within 2 to 3 working days usually.
By now, you know what Epic live TV is and how to install the app on various devices. Subscribe to the monthly plan and test the services. If you are satisfied with the IPTV services, go for the long-term plans. Don’t forget to turn on the VPN while streaming on IPTV. You shall give a try on other IPTV providers like Real IPTV and Infomir IPTV.