IPTV has become one of the best forms of entertainment nowadays. You can get thousands of live TV channels and on-demand videos for a lower subscription price. There are plenty of IPTV providers available. In this article, we will discuss on Epic IPTV and its features.
Epic IPTV is one of the best IPTV providers. In this IPTV, you will get access to more than 6000 TV channels from categories like News, Sports, Entertainment, Fashion, Comedy, and much more. The IPTV apk is available for all the Android smartphones and Android-based devices. Let’s get into the signup process on the IPTV.
Update: Epic IPTV has stopped working. They are not providing IPTV services anymore.
How to Sign Up for Epic IPTV
(1) Go to the Epic IPTV website on your PC or smartphone.
(2) Navigate to the Subscription tab. Choose your preferred plan and click the Buy Now button.
(3) Enter the billing information and specify your working email ID.
(4) On the next screen, choose the payment method and click the Pay Now button.
(5) When the payment is completed, you will get the IPTV credentials to your registered mail ID.
Reason for using a VPN
Whenever you stream videos on IPTV, use a VPN to protect your IP address and location. IPTV providers may track the user’s online log and browsing history. To protect yourselves from these trackers, use any of the premium VPNs like NordVPN and CyberGhost VPN. These VPNs have more than 5000 servers in 50+ countries. With this, you can easily spoof your IP address and location.
Epic IPTV can be installed on any Android and Android-based devices.
- Android Smartphones
- Amazon Firestick
- Android Smart TVs
How to Install Epic IPTV on Android Smartphones
(1) On your smartphone, download Epic IPTV apk from its official website.
(2) In the warning screen, click the Allow button.
(3) The apk file will be downloaded. Install the apk file.
(4) Open the IPTV app and sign in with your IPTV credentials. Watch all the 6000 TV channels on your Android phone.
How to Install Epic IPTV on Firestick
As the Fire OS is similar to Android OS, you can install the Epic IPTV on Firestick too.
(1) Go to the Firestick Home screen and click the Settings option.
(2) Choose the My Fire TV option.
(3) Select the Developer Options from the list of options displayed.
(4) Tap on the Apps from Unknown Sources option.
(5) On the confirmation pop-up, click the Turn On button.
Install Epic IPTV on Firestick using Downloader
(1) Go back to the Firestick Home screen and tap the Lens icon (Search icon) on the top left corner.
(2) The on-screen keyboard will appear. Using the Fire TV remote, type Downloader, and search.
(3) Select the Downloader app.
(4) Click the Download button to install the Downloader app.
(5) On the next screen, click the Open button to launch it.
(6) Go to the http:// area and enter the Epic IPTV download link.
(7) Then, click on the Go button.
(8) Wait for the apk to download.
(9) Now, select the Install button to install the apk file.
(10) Then, select the Open button to launch the IPTV app.
(11) Now, you will get all the channels on your Firestick.
How to Install Epic IPTV on Android Smart TV
(1) Turn on your smart TV and go to the EPIC IPTV download link (http://apk.epiciptv.com/EpicV1.apk).
(2) Download the apk file.
(3) Launch the Downloads folder and install the apk file.
(4) Open the IPTV app and sign in with your IPTV credential to watch your favorite channels.
Note: Before installing any apk file from outsourcing, turn on Apps from Unknown Sources in Settings.
An Alternate Way
(1) On your PC, download Epic IPTV apk and copy-paste the apk file to a USB drive.
(2) Insert the USB drive on your Android TV. When your TV detects the USB drive, open the folder and install the apk file.
(3) Open the IPTV app and watch all the 6000 TV channels on your Android smart TV.
By now, you know what Epic IPTV is and how to install the app on various devices. Subscribe to the monthly plan and test the services. If you are satisfied with the IPTV services, go for the long-term plans. Don’t forget to turn on the VPN while streaming on IPTV.