Lemo IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV service provider that offers more than 18,000+ live TV channels, VOD, PPV, and more. The channels are divided based on categories like Sports, Entertainment, News, Kids, and more. It also has over 8,400+ series, 60,000+ movies, and more in its content library. You can live stream your favorite sports games like NFL, NHL, NCAA, English Premier League, and more. It has channels including Lifetime, FOX, TLC, ABC, NBC, etc. Those new users will get a 36-hours free trial. You can stream this IPTV on Android, iOS, Firestick, Apple TV, Smart TV, and more.
Features of Lemo IPTV
- It offers you a guaranteed uptime of 99.95%
- Supports Electronic Player Guide(EPG) and External Players
- You can stream content in HD, and UHD quality
- Lemo TV IPTV gives you 24/7 customer support
- Has a 14-day money-back guarantee
Is Lemo IPTV Legal without VPN
Although most IPTVs are not legal, Lemo IPTV doesn’t fall under the category. But just to stay on the safer side, use the best VPN for IPTV to protect your data and privacy. You can use the VPN to hide your IP address and location from hackers, data thieves, and other threats online. When it comes to any restrictions set by your country, use the VPN to unblock the geo-restrictions. You can also use the VPN to remain anonymous when streaming the IPTV.
How to Sign Up for Lemo IPTV
1. From any of your devices, launch the browser.
2. Enter Lemo IPTV on the search bar and choose the official website (https://lemotv.com/).
3. Go to the Subscription sections. Choose the Plan you want and select Order Now.
4. Choose the number of connections you want and click on Order Now.
5. On the Configure page, fill in the necessary details and select Continue.
6. On the Review & Checkout page, enter the necessary information in the Billing Details section.
7. Choose your Payment method and click on CheckOut.
8. Follow the on-screen instructions and finish the subscription process.
9. Once you subscribe to the IPTV, you will receive Lemo TV IPTV login details via mail.
How to Stream Lemo IPTV on Android Devices
1. Turn on your Android device and select Settings.
2. Click on Security and enable Unknown sources.
3. Go back to the home screen and select the browser.
4. Enter Lemo IPTV on the search bar, and from the search results, choose the official website.
5. Click on Download Lemo IPTV App, and the IPTV apk file will be downloaded on your Android device.
6. Select Install and wait for the installation to be over.
7. Launch the Lemo IPTV app and enter your IPTV credentials to sign in.
8. Enjoy streaming the content available on the IPTV.
How to Watch Lemo IPTV on Firestick
1. Launch your Firestick device and click on the Find tab.
2. Select Search and enter Downloader on the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Choose the app from the search results and select Download.
4. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to get back to the home screen.
5. Navigate to Settings and select My Fire TV.
6. Click on the Developer Options and select Install Unknown apps.
7. Choose the Downloader app and turn on the toggle so that you can install apps from unknown sources.
8. Open the Downloader app and type in the Lemo IPTV apk on the URL box.
9. Click on Go, and the app will be downloaded on your Firestick. Select Install.
10. Wait for the installation to get over and open the IPTV app.
11. Sign in using your IPTV account details and start streaming your IPTV content.
How to Get Lemo TV IPTV on Smart TV
1. Select the browser on your PC and enter Lemo IPTV on the search bar.
2. Choose the official website. Click on Download Lemo IPTV App, and the app will be downloaded on your PC.
3. Connect the USB Drive to your PC and copy and paste the IPTV apk file on the drive.
4. Disconnect the USB from the PC and connect it to the USB port on your Smart TV.
5. On your Smart TV, go to Settings and select Device Preferences.
6. Navigate to Security & Restrictions. Select Unknown sources and enable it.
7. Now, move the IPTV apk file to your Smart TV and install it.
8. Once the installation is over, launch the IPTV app.
9. Use your IPTV account to log in and enjoy watching the content on your Smart TV.
How to Stream Lemo IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Launch the PC and select the browser.
2. Type Lemo IPTV on the search bar, and from the search results, select the official website.
3. Select Download Lemo IPTV apk, and the apk file will be downloaded on your PC.
4. Click on the search bar and enter BlueStacks. Choose the official website and select Download.
5. Double click on the downloaded file and select Install to download the Android emulator app on your PC.
6. Launch the BlueStacks app and sign in using your Google Account.
7. Click on the Install App apk icon on the right-side toolbar.
8. Choose the IPTV apk file and select Open.
9. The app will be installed on your BlueStacks and open the IPTV app.
10. Sign in using your IPTV credentials and start watching the IPTV content.
How to Install Lemo TV on iOS Devices
1. Switch on your iOS device and go to App Store.
2. Click on the search bar and type IPTV Smarters.
3. From the search results choose the app and select Get.
4. Once the installation is over, launch the IPTV app.
5. Enter the Username, Password, and M3U URL of Lemo IPTV.
6. Select Add User and enjoy streaming your favorite content on your iOS device.
How to Get Lemo IPTV on Samsung and LG Smart TVs
1. Turn on your Samsung and LG Smart TVs.
2. Go to Smart Hub on Samsung TV and Content Store on LG Smart TV.
3. Enter Smart IPTV on the search bar.
4. Choose the app from the search results and select Install.
5. Open the Smart IPTV app and note down the Mac address and the Smart IPTV activation link.
6. Launch the browser on your Smart TV and visit the activation link (https://siptv.eu/mylist/).
7. Enter your details like Mac address and M3U URL of Lemo IPTV.
8. Click on Send, and the Smart IPTV app will reload.
9. You can now stream the IPTV content on your Samsung and LG Smart TV.
Lemo IPTV Channel list
There are several hundreds of channels available on Lemo TV and you can stream even the most popular options. The channels are classified under different genres like entertainment, sports, music, kids, lifestyle, movies, series, PPV, etc. The channels available on this IPTV include CBS, TNT, CNN, Paramount Network, Food Network, ESPN, Telemundo, Fox, TLC, Oxygen, Nick Jr, Trvl Channel, etc.
If you contact Customer Support and complain about your IPTV not working or need your queries to be answered. You can contact them by filling in the Contact us form on the Official website, and you will receive a reply within 2-3 business days.
You can use the above methods to install Lemo IPTV on your device. It offers a variety of content that you can stream in good quality. It also offers various features and is one of the best IPTV providers. Try using some other IPTV service providers like Surge TV, Kemo IPTV, or Apollo IPTV.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is an IPTV service provider with which you can watch live TV channels and other content at an affordable price.
Yes. You can download this IPTV apk file directly from the official website.
First, you need to subscribe to the IPTV. Then, you can use the IPTV credentials to log in to Lemo IPTV.