John Doe IPTV, also known as John Doe Streams, is a top-rated and premium IPTV service provider. It allows you to watch more than 2,000+ live TV channels and plenty of VOD content. It also allows you to stream your favourite content with FHD non-buffering streaming quality. Once you have subscribed to the service, you will receive the credentials in M3U playlist file format so that you can load the IPTV content by downloading any of the reliable IPTV players on your device.
Why Choose John Doe IPTV
- It allows you to test the service with the free trial option.
- Since it has built-in EPG support, you can track the scheduled programs streamed in the future.
- John Doe IPTV has external player support so that you stream the videos with your favourite media player.
- It also comes up with a built-in VPN to stream the content without any hassle.
John Doe IPTV comes up with various subscription plans and you can choose your desired one to stream your favourites on John Doe IPTV. The subscription price may vary according to the number of connections.
|Subscription Plans||No of Connections||Pricing|
How to Get a Free Trial on John Doe IPTV
(1) Go to the official website of John Doe IPTV from the browser on your device.
(2) Click the Free Test tab at the top left.
(3) Enter your name and Email address on the next page.
(4) Verify the Email address and click the Send me a trial button.
(5) Now, you will receive the free trial credentials to your registered mail ID.
How to Sign Up for John Doe IPTV
(1) From the official website of John Doe IPTV, click the Buy IPTV tab at the top.
(2) Choose your desired subscription and click the Buy Now button.
(3) Read the terms and conditions and click the I understand & agree to these terms button at the bottom.
(4) Now, enter the required details and click the Invoice Me Now button.
(5) You will receive the payment link to your registered mail ID.
(6) Enter the necessary details and complete the payment process to subscribe to the service.
(7) Once your payment is made, you will receive the IPTV credentials to your registered mail ID.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Stream John Doe IPTV
IPTV content is copyrighted and illegal to stream in many countries. If you are streaming the content directly from your device, you may lead to face legal issues against the government law. To avoid such problems, you can use a VPN on your device. VPN helps you to stream content anonymously by hiding the IP address of the device. It also unlocks the geo-restrictions and safeguards your private files from hackers and trackers. We recommend using premium VPN services like ExpressVPN and NordVPN to stream IPTV content safely.
How to Watch John Doe IPTV on Android Devices
(1) Launch the Google Play Store app on your device and search for the Mega IPTV app.
(2) Select the app from the search result and hit the Install button to install the app from Play Store on your device.
(3) Now, launch the Mega IPTV app and note down the MAC address of your device.
(4) Visit the activation website of Mega IPTV and click the My List tab at the top.
(5) Enter the MAC address and M3U URL of John Doe IPTV.
(6) Click the Upload button to load your IPTV content to your Android devices.
(7) Now, restart the Mega IPTV app on your smartphone to view your IPTV content.
(8) Finally, stream your favourite content from the Mega IPTV app on your device.
How to Watch John Doe IPTV on iOS
(1) Download the GSE Smart IPTV Pro app from the App Store on your device.
(2) After installing, launch the GSE Smart IPTV Pro app and hit the hamburger icon from the top left.
(3) Select Remote Playlist and hit the + icon at the bottom.
(4) Choose the M3U URL from the popup and enter the login credentials provided by John Doe Streams.
(5) Wait for a few minutes to load the IPTV content.
(6) Finally, start streaming your desired IPTV content from your iOS device.
How to Watch John Doe IPTV on Firestick
(1) Turn on your Fire TV or Firestick-connected TV and connect to the WiFi connection.
(2) Select the Search icon and enter Downloader using the on-screen keyboard.
(3) Pick up the official app and click the Get button to download the app on your Firestick.
(4) After downloading, go to the Settings of the Firestick and choose the My Fire TV tile.
(5) Select Developer Options and hit the Install Unknown Apps option.
(6) Select the Downloader app from the installed apps and turn on the feature to install unknown apps.
(7) Now, launch the Downloader app and enter the TiviMate IPTV Player APK URL.
(8) Hit the Go button and download the app on your Firestick.
(9) Now, open the APK file and click the Install button to install the app on your Firestick.
(10) After installing, launch the TiviMate IPTV Player app and log in with your IPTV credentials.
(11) Finally, select and stream your favourite IPTV content on your Firestick-connected TV.
How to Watch John Doe IPTV on Smart TV
(1) Connect your Smart TV to the internet and launch the Google Play Store application.
(2) Hit the Search icon and search for the IPTV Smart Purple Player app.
(3) Select the official app and click the Install button to install the app on your Smart TV.
(4) Now, launch the IPTV Smart Purple Player app and sign in with your IPTV account credentials.
(5) Enjoy streaming your desired IPTV content from your smart TV.
How to Watch John Doe IPTV on Samsung and LG Smart TV
(1) Turn on your respective Smart TV.
(2) Launch the Smart Hub app on your Samsung TV and the Content Store app on your LG TV.
(3) Click the Search icon and search for the Flix IPTV app.
(4) Choose the official app from the search result and click the Install button to install the app on your TV.
(5) Now, launch the Flix IPTV app and load your IPTV content with the M3U URL provided by John Doe IPTV.
(6) Finally, start watching your favourite IPTV channels from your LG and Samsung Smart TV.
How to Watch John Doe IPTV on a PC
(1) Launch your favourite browser on your PC and visit the official website of John Doe IPTV.
(2) Click the Web Player option on the home screen.
(3) Scroll down and select the Open Web Player button from the bottom.
(4) Enter your Login credentials on the next page to load your IPTV content.
(5) Finally, start streaming your favourite IPTV content from your PC.
How to Watch John Doe IPTV on Formuler
(1) Set up your Formuler device with an internet connection.
(2) Launch the MyTV Online app from the list of apps.
(3) Click the +Add Portal option and enter the M3U URL provided by John Doe IPTV.
(4) Now, hit the Connect button to load the IPTV content.
(5) Finally, enjoy streaming your favourite IPTV content from your Formuler device.
John Doe IPTV offers customer support via Email. Through email, you can raise all your queries or report problems on John Doe IPTV to the developers. You can also visit their official YouTube channel to learn troubleshooting techniques to fix issues in the IPTV.
Subscribing to the John Doe IPTV is a money-worthy thing. It offers plenty of modern features like TV Catch Up, EPG support, free trial, and more. It also includes premium sports channels from its base plan itself to stream them live. You can also stream on up to 3 devices simultaneously. Since it updates its content library every week, you can watch the latest movies and TV series in the best streaming quality.
Alternatives for John Doe IPTV
If you are not interested in subscribing to John Doe IPTV, you can go with the alternatives mentioned below.
IPTV Right is a subscription-based IPTV service that allows you to watch 14,000+ TV channels and 60,000+ VOD from various streaming qualities like HD & SD. It comes up with built-in EPG support to track the live and scheduled programs. You can also test the service of IPTV Right with the 24-hour free trial.
Universe IPTV is one of the best choices to stream content from America, Britain, Arabia, and more. By subscribing to the service, you can stream 7,500+ TV channels and 14,500+ VOD content with HD and 4K streaming quality. It also offers you content with zero buffering streaming quality. Since it offers 24/7 customer support, you can get instant solutions regarding troubleshooting problems on Universe IPTV.
IPTV Wallet is an economical IPTV service that allows you to stream 17,000+ Live TV channels and 50,000+ VOD in 4K, HD & 3D resolution videos. It also offers you a 12-hour free trial to test the service. IPTV Wallet uses Anti-Freeze technology to provide the content without any buffering issues. You can also stream adult content even with the base plan of IPTV Wallet.