Flix IPTV is a premium IPTV player to stream IPTV content without any glitches, as M3U playlist links. It features advanced M3U player controls, and thus, streaming sports, movies, and TV shows is a breeze. Further, it loads the playlists faster as it provides optimized IPTV streaming. You can stream your favorite content with EPG support with the easy-to-access interface. Since it is a professional IPTV, you will find it compatible with smartphones, tablets, smart TVs, and stick.
Why Choose Flix IPTV?
- It supports external players, including VLC Player, MX Player, etc.
- You can stream the content in over 17 languages.
- You can choose a theme and customize the theme of the Flip IPTV from the Theme engine available on Flix IPTV.
- It supports parental controls, and you can restrict kids from accessing mature content.
- You can play movies and series with subtitles.
As it is an advanced IPTV stream player, you need to pay €8.99 to activate and get access to it. Also, you will have a trial period of seven days with Flix IPTV. After the trial period, you will be asked to purchase a premium subscription. All the payments are made in the app. However, you can’t buy any subscriptions on the website.
How to Sign Up for Flix IPTV
1. Launch a browser on your device and visit the Flix IPTV website (https://flixiptv.eu/).
2. Click on the My List tab from the home screen.
3. Enter the MAC address and M3U URL of any IPTV Provider.
4. Click on Send. Now, you have activated the seven-day free trial.
5. Then, you can restart the Flix IPTV on the device you have installed.
6. Now, you can stream all the available IPTV content.
7. Then, you will be required to pay a one-time subscription fee of €8.99. You can pay using any device on which you have installed the Flix IPTV.
Why VPN is Necessary to Stream IPTV
VPN undercover your online activity while you browse the internet. Also, it enhances your security by protecting your privacy by transferring your incoming and outgoing data to an encrypted server. A VPN owns both virtual servers as well as onsite servers worldwide. The number of servers on a VPN depends on different brands of VPN. But you will be guaranteed the highest possible security. So, connect to the best available VPNs, such as NordVPN and ExpressVPN.
How to Install Flix IPTV on Android Device
1. Launch the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Type Flix IPTV in the search bar.
3. Select the official Flix IPTV application from the search result.
4. Tap on the Install button to download the IPTV Player from the Play Store.
5. Once the app has been downloaded, you can start using the app by loading your IPTV content.
How to Get Flix IPTV on iOS Device
1. Open the App Store on your iOS device.
2. Search for the Flix IPTV and select the Flip IPTV app from the search result.
3. Click the Get button to install the Flix IPTV app from the App Store.
4. After the installation, launch the Flip IPTV application on your iOS device.
5. Login with your IPTV credentials and stream your favorite content.
How to Use Flix IPTV on Firestick
1. Set up your Firestick device with an active internet connection.
2. Ensure to connect your Firestick to the WiFi and click the search icon from the Firestick home screen.
3. Type Downloader using the virtual keyboard.
4. Choose the Downloader application from the search result.
5. Click the Get button to install the Downloader.
6. Now, go to the Settings of your Firestick and choose My Fire TV.
7. Tap Developer Options and select Install Unknown Apps.
8. Select the Downloader app from the list of apps and enable permission for it.
9. Now, launch the Downloader app on your device and click Home from the left pane.
10. Enter the URL of the Flix IPTV in the URL box and hit the Go button.
11. Click the Download button to download the app on your Firestick.
12. Select the Install button to install it on your Firestick.
12. Now, launch the Flix IPTV app from the apps section and start streaming your favorite IPTV content on your Firestick.
How to Get Flix IPTV on Smart TV
1. Turn on your Smart TV and connect to a strong internet connection.
2. From the home screen, select the Apps tab and launch the Google Play Store application.
3. Click the Search icon and search for the Flix IPTV app.
4. Select and choose the official app from the list of apps.
5. Click the Install button to install the application on your Smart TV.
6. After installation, stream your favorite content by login in with your IPTV credentials.
How to Install Flix IPTV on Windows PC & Mac
Since the Flix IPTV cannot be accessed online, you shall need to download the BlueStacks app on your PC.
1. Launch the browser on your PC.
2. Visit the official website of BlueStacks.
3. Download the BlueStacks application for your PC and install it.
4. After the installation, open the BlueStacks application.
5. Login with your Google Account.
6. Launch the Google Play Store from the home screen of your BlueStacks.
7. Click the Search Bar and type Flix IPTV.
8. Choose the app from the search result.
9. Click on the Install button to download the app on your device.
10. Launch the app and log in with your IPTV credentials to stream your favorites.
How to Download Flix IPTV on Samsung and LG Smart TVs
(1) Turn on your Samsung and LG Smart TVs and ensure to connect with a strong internet connection.
(2) Launch the SmartHub on your Samsung smart TV and Content Store on your LG smart TV.
(3) Click the search bar and enter Flix IPTV using the on-screen keyboard.
(4) Select the official app and tap the Install button to install the app on your TV.
(5) Once the app has been downloaded, you can start using the app by loading your IPTV content.
How to Use Flip IPTV
1. Launch the Flix IPTV application on your device.
2. Now, click on the Settings option under the Menu.
3. Select the User Account option.
4. On the User Account pop-up, you will find a MAC address. (Make a note of it).
5. Launch the browser on your smartphone or PC and visit the activation website of the IPTV (https://flixapp.tv/mylist).
6. Enter the MAC address and the URL link of your IPTV service as you received during the sign-up. Click Send.
7. Now, launch the Flix IPTV app on your device and stream your desired content.
You can get customer support by sending your query through their official email ID. Alternatively, you can visit the official website of Flix IPTV to find all the possible methods to solve your query. In case the Flix IPTV is not working on your device, you can contact them anytime.
Alternative IPTV Players
If the Flix IPTV fails to satisfy your need, don’t worry. You can go for the alternative IPTV players mentioned below. The below-mentioned IPTV players offer equal performance to the Flix IPTV.
GSE Smart IPTV
GSE Smart IPTV player is the best IPTV player where you can stream content flawlessly. The GSE Smart IPTV app supports M3U URL and JASON playlist. The application is completely free to use. It also allows you to stream content with an external video player that you have installed on your device.
IPTV Stalker Player
IPTV Stalker Player is one of the best places to stream all live TV content. You can use the application without any no sign-up process. The application is officially available on Google Play Store. You can load your IPTV content by providing your M3U URL or with Xtream codes API. You can install the IPTV Stalker Player on Windows/ Mac PC, Android, Firestick, and Smart TV.
IPTV Smarters Pro
IPTV Smarters Pro is a freemium IPTV players app officially available on both the Play Store and App Store on your device. The application is compatible with most devices like Android, iOS, PC, Firesticks, Smart TVs, and more. You can load your IPTV content via M3U URL and Xtream Codes API.