Flix IPTV is a premium IPTV player to stream IPTV content without any glitches as M3U playlist links. As it is an advanced IPTV stream player, you need to pay €7.99 to activate and get access to it. Also, you will have a trial period of seven days with Flix IPTV. After the trial period, you will be asked to purchase a premium subscription. All the payments are made in the app, however, you can’t buy any subscriptions on the website.
It features advanced M3U player controls, and thus, streaming sports, movies, and TV shows is a breeze. Further, it loads the playlists faster as it provides optimized IPTV streaming. You can stream your favorite content with EPG support with the easy-to-access interface. Since it is a professional IPTV, you will find it compatible with smartphones, tablets, smart TVs, and stick.
Highlights of Flix IPTV
- It supports external players, including VLC Player, MX Player, etc.
- There are 17 languages in which Flix IPTV is available.
- From the Theme engine, you can choose a theme and customize the Flip IPTV look.
- It supports parental controls, and you can restrict kids from accessing mature content.
- You can play movies and series with subtitles.
Use of VPN in Streaming IPTV Services
VPN undercover your online activity while you browse the internet. Also, it enhances your security by protecting your privacy by transferring your incoming and outgoing data to an encrypted server. A VPN owns both the virtual servers as well as onsite servers worldwide. The number of servers on a VPN depends on different brands of VPN. But, you will be guaranteed the highest possible security. So, connect to the best available VPNs such as ExpressVPN and PrivateVPN.
How to Sign Up for Flix IPTV
1. On a browser, visit the Flix IPTV website (https://flixiptv.eu/).
2. Click on the My List tab from the home screen.
3. Enter the MAC address and M3U URL of any IPTV Provider.
4. Click on Send. Now, you have activated the seven-day free trial.
5. Then, you can restart the Flix IPTV Player on the device you have installed.
6. Now, you can stream all the available IPTV content.
7. Then, you will be required to pay a one-time subscription fee of €7.99, and you can pay using any device on which you have installed the Flix IPTV.
How to Install Flix IPTV on Android Device
1. On your Android device, open the Google Play Store.
2. Type Flix IPTV in the search bar.
3. Choose the same application from the search result.
4. Tap on the Install button to download the IPTV Player from the Play Store.
5. Now, you can open the IPTV Player application and note down the MAC address.
6. Get to the How to Use section in this article to proceed further.
How to Get Flix IPTV on iOS Device
1. Open the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Search for the Flix IPTV and choose it from the search result.
3. Select the Get button to install the IPTV Player from the App Store.
4. After the installation, you can open the IPTV Player application.
5. Note down the MAC address of your iPhone or iPad displayed on-screen and move to the How to Use section.
How to Use Flix IPTV on Firestick
1. Setup your Firestick device.
2. Connect to an internet connection to access the Amazon Store.
3. On your Fire TV remote, press the Home button.
4. Select the Find tab and choose the Search tile.
5. Search for the Downloader using the virtual keyboard.
6. Choose the Downloader application from the search result.
6. Select the Get button to install the Downloader.
7. Now, select Settings and choose My Fire TV.
8. Then, choose Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps.
9. Now, you have to turn on the Downloader from the Install Unknown Apps Section.
10. Now, open the Downloader.
11. In the URL Box, enter the URL of the Flix IPTV.
12. Select the Go button to install the IPTV Player on your Firestick.
13. Open the IPTV Player application after installation and note down the MAC address.
14. Now, you shall skip to the How to Use section to access Flix IPTV on Fire TV.
How to Get Flix IPTV on Smart TV
1. Turn on your Smart TV and connect to an internet connection.
2. From the home screen, select the Apps tab and choose the Google Play Store.
3. Select the Search icon and search for the Flix IPTV channel.
4. Then, select the Install button to install the IPTV Player on your Smart TV.
5. After installation, note down the MAC address of your Smart TV and follow the instructions given in the How to Use section.
How to Install Flix IPTV on Windows PC & Mac
Since Flix TV cannot be accessed online, you shall need to download it on your PC.
1. Visit the official website of BlueStacks.
2. Download the BlueStacks application for your PC and install it.
3. After the installation, open the BlueStacks application.
4. Login with your Google Account.
5. Click on the Google Play Store icon.
6. In the Search Bar, type Flix IPTV and search for it.
7. Choose the Flix app from the search result.
8. Click on the Install button to download the IPTV Player.
9. You can open the IPTV Player application after the installation process.
10. Note down the MAC address and follow the How to Use section.
Note: For any reason, if you can’t get the official app, you shall download the Flix IPTV apk from a third-party site, and add and install it on your PC.
How to Use Flip IPTV
1. Launch the Flix IPTV application on your device after the download and installation.
2. Now, hover to click on the Settings option under the Menu.
3. Then, navigate to choose the User Account option.
4. On the User Account pop-up, you will find the MAC address, which you need to take a note of.
5. With this, launch the browser on your phone or PC and visit https://flixiptv.eu/mylist.
6. Enter the MAC address and the URL link of your IPTV service as you received during the sign-up. Click Send.
7. Now, launch the Flix IPTV, and you will find the IPTV provider.
You can get customer support by sending your query through their official email ID at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can visit the official website of Flix IPTV to find all the possible methods to solve your query.
Flix IPTV is a smart choice to stream the IPTV content provided with the IPTV provider account. Get the multi-language supported IPTV Player to stream your favorite channels. The only drawback is that you have to pay a one-time subscription fee to get access to the IPTV Player. If you want a free IPTV player, try GSE SMART IPTV and IPTV Stalker Player. You shall even check our list of best IPTV players.