IPTV Wallet is a premium IPTV service provider that allows you to stream thousands of live TV channels, movies, and TV shows. It allows you to stream the content via M3U URL. The only thing you have to do is subscribe to the service and download any best IPTV player apps on your device to load the content from IPTV Wallet content. IPTV Wallet uses Anti-Freeze technology to provide a better streaming experience.
Why Choose IPTV Wallet?
- IPTV Wallet provides 17,000+ Live TV channels.
- It allows you to stream the content in various qualities like 4K, HD & 3D.
- IPTV Wallet promises it provides 24/7 customer support.
- Watch over 50000+ VOD in 1080p from various countries.
- Get a 12-hour free trial before subscribing to the service.
- You can also watch adult content on IPTV Wallet.
- IPTV Wallet offers a 99.9% Uptime on all channels.
IPTV Wallet comes with four different subscription plans, and you can subscribe to any of the plans to stream your desired IPTV content.
- 1 Month: €8
- 3 Months: €18
- 6 Months: €28
- 12 Months: €48
How to Get Free Trial on IPTV Wallet
1. Visit the official website of IPTV Wallet on your browser.
2. Click the Free Trial tab at the top.
3. Enter the necessary details and click the Send button.
4. WIthin a few minutes, you will receive the IPTV Wallet’s Free Trial credentials to the registered mail ID.
How to Sign Up for IPTV Wallet
(1) Launch the browser on your device and go to the IPTV Wallet website.
(2) Scroll down and navigate to the subscription sections.
(3) Choose your desired subscription and click the Order by PayPal or Order by Card.
(4) Follow the on-screen instruction and complete the payment to subscribe to the IPTV Wallet.
(5) Once your payment is successful, you will receive the credentials to the registered mail ID.
Why Do We Need VPN for Streaming IPTV Wallet?
IPTV contents are not legal to stream in many countries. Streaming the content directly from the website may lead you to face legal problems. You can use the VPN to avoid these issues. VPN helps you to mask your IP address and safeguard your private details from hackers. You can also bypass the geo-restrictions to stream content from other countries. You can use premium VPN services like ExpressVPN and NordVPN to access the safest streaming experience.
How to Stream IPTV Wallet on Android
(1) Launch the Google Play Store on your mobile and hit the search icon.
(2) Enter Pocket IPTV and select the official app from the list of apps.
(3) Hit the Install button to download the app on your device.
(4) After downloading, launch the Pocket IPTV app and follow the on-screen prompts.
(5) Now, click the Login button and log in with your M3U URL to load the IPTV Wallet content.
(6) Once the content has been loaded, you can start streaming your favorite IPTV content.
How to Stream IPTV Wallet on iOS
(1) Unlock your iPhone or iPad and launch the App Store application.
(2) Hit the Search icon from the bottom right and enter Smarters Player Lite.
(3) Select the official app from the search results and hit the Get button to install the app on your device.
(4) Once the application has been installed, launch the Smarters Player Lite app on your device.
(5) Login with your M3U URL credentials.
(6) Finally, you watch your desired content on the Smarters Player Lite app.
How to Stream IPTV Wallet on Firestick
(1) Turn on your Firestick and connect with an internet connection.
(2) Navigate to the home page and click the Search icon.
(3) Enter Downloader using the virtual keyboard.
(4) Select the app and click the Download or Get button to download the app on your Firestick.
(5) Once the application has been downloaded, navigate to the Settings of the Firestick.
(6) Select the My Fire TV option and choose Developer Options.
(7) Click Install Unkown Apps on the next page and select the Downloader app from the list of apps.
(8) Turn on the Toggle button near the Downloader app to enable the permission.
(9) Now, launch the Downloader app and click the Home tab from the left pane.
(10) Enter the APK link of Perfect Player IPTV and click the Go button.
(11) Download the APK file of Perfect Player IPTV and open the APK file.
(12) Click the Install button to install Perfect Player IPTV on Firestick.
(13) After installing, launch the IPTV app on your Firestick.
(14) Login with the M3U URL provided by IPTV Wallet.
(15) Once the content has been loaded, you can start streaming your desired content.
How to Stream IPTV Wallet on Mac and Windows PC
(1) Launch the browser on your device and download the IPTV Smarters Pro APK from a trusted website.
(2) Now, go to the official website of BlueStacks.
(2) Select your PC version and download the BlueStacks application.
(3) After downloading, install the BlueStacks application on your PC.
(4) Now, launch the BlueStacks application and log in with your Google account credentials.
(5) Click the Install APK from the right panel and select the IPTV Smarters Pro APK.
(6) Hit the Install button to install IPTV Smarters Pro app.
(7) Once you have downloaded the app, launch the IPTV Smarters Pro app.
(8) Click +Add User or Add New User from the home page of the app.
(9) Select the M3U URL option and log in with your credentials to load the content.
(10) Once the content has been loaded, you can watch the IPTV on your PC
How to Stream IPTV Wallet on Smart TV
(1) Turn on your Smart TV and connect to the WiFi connection.
(2) Launch the Play Store and click the Search icon.
(3) Enter GSE Smart IPTV using the on-screen keyboard.
(4) Select the official app and click the Install button to install the app on your TV.
(5) Now, launch the GSE Smart IPTV app on your smart TV.
(6) Click the hamburger icon at the top left and choose the Remote Playlists option.
(7) Hit the +icon and select Add M3U URL from the popup menu.
(8) Enter your M3U URL credentials provided by IPTV Wallet and click the Add button.
(9) The content on your IPTV playlist will be loaded shortly.
(10) Finally, you can start streaming your desired IPTV content from your Smart TV.
How to Stream IPTV Wallet on MAG
(1) Turn on your MAG device and go to the Settings of your MAG.
(2) Select the System Settings option and click Servers.
(3) Choose the Portals option on the next page.
(4) Select the Portal 1 URL field and enter the M3U URL of the IPTV Wallet.
(5) Now, hit the Save button to load your IPTV content and restart the MAG device.
(6) At last, you can start watching your favorite IPTV content.
IPTV Wallet offers 24/7 customer support, and you can raise your queries, and troubleshoot problems on the customer support page. You can also contact IPTV Wallet via WhatsApp and Telegram. The customer support team will contact you within two days to provide an instant solution.
IPTV Wallet offers you a wide variety of live TV channels and VOD content. You can get a buffer-free streaming experience with the AntiFreeze Technology used in IPTV Wallet. Moreover, you can also stream IPTV content from other different countries in the world. By subscribing to the service, you can also get EPG support to provide information about upcoming programs. Since it is one of the best IPTV providers, you can go with IPTV Wallet without any mistrust.
Alternatives for IPTV Wallet
If you are not interested in this IPTV, you choose the IPTV service provider alternatives mentioned below.
Falcon IPTV is one of the best IPTV service providers that allows you to stream more than 4000+ Live TV channels and 29,000+ VOD content. It allows you to watch videos with HD streaming quality. You can stream Falcon IPTV on various devices, including Android, iOS, Firestick, and more.
IPTV Gear is a subscription-based streaming service that allows you to load content via an M3U link. It offers you to stream 10,000+ TV channels and 20,000+ On-demand content like movies, series, and TV shows. You will get the buffer-free streaming experience with the Anti-Freeze technology.
Popular IPTV is one of the finest IPTV services that allows you to stream content in 720p, 1080p, HD, Full HD, and 4K resolution. You can also get a free trial on Popular IPTV before subscribing to the service. Popular IPTV allows you to stream content from 60 countries in the world.