Nowadays, most of us use IPTV service providers to stream live TV channels, movies, series, and on-demand videos, as it comes at an affordable price. IPTV service providers do offer M3U URLs and Xtream Codes to access IPTV content. Streaming the IPTV content is compatible with Android smartphones, iOS smartphones, Firestick, Windows PC, and more. Additionally, your TCL TV is also compatible with streaming IPTV content.
Why you Need to Connect to a VPN to Watch IPTV on your TCL Smart TV
You can encrypt your internet connection on your TCL Smart TV by connecting to a VPN. Encrypting your internet connection will help you stream the IPTV content on your TCL Smart TV safely. Moreover, your original IP address will be masked, and it will be hard for your Internet Service provider to track your online activity. So, it is advised to connect your TCL Smart TV to premium VPNs like NordVPN or ExpressVPN before streaming IPTV content.
How to Install IPTV on TCL TV
The installation procedure for IPTV on your TCL TV varies based on the operating System (OS).
- TCL Android TV – Uses Android-based operating system
- TCL Linux – Uses Linux-based operating system
- TCL Roku TV – Runs on Roku OS
How to Install IPTV on TCL Android TV
1. Initially, turn on your TCL Android TV.
2. Navigate to the Google Play Store.
3. Search and install the TiviMate IPTV Player.
4. After installation, launch the app on your device.
5. Click the Add Playlist button on the home screen.
6. Next, tap the Enter URL option.
7. Provide the M3U URL from your IPTV service provider in the given field and click the Next button.
8. After the Playlist is updated, hit the Next button again.
9. When you see the Playlist is processed message on the left pane, hit Next.
10. Tap the Enter URL button again to upload the TV Guide URL.
11. Enter the EPG M3U URL and click the Next button.
12. That’s it; you are ready to stream your favorite content on TCL Android TV.
How to Install IPTV on TCL Linux
1. Power on your TCL Linux TV and locate the home screen.
2. Navigate to the Apps section on your TV.
3. Click the search bar and type SS IPTV using the virtual keyboard.
4. Pick the app from the search results and click the Install button.
5. After installation, launch the app on your TV.
6. Click the Settings icon on the home screen and select Content from the menu.
7. Tap the Add button at the bottom of the screen and provide the M3U URL.
8. Once entered, tap the Save button.
9. Select and stream your favorite IPTV content on your TCL Linux TV.
How to Watch IPTV on TCL Roku TV
Your TCL Roku TV doesn’t support any IPTV apps. However, you can install the IPTV player app on an Android smartphone and screen mirror the app to your TCL Roku TV:
1. On your TCL Roku TV, go to Settings.
2. Next, choose the System option.
3. Scroll down and select the Screen Mirroring option.
4. Choose the Screen Mirroring mode option.
5. Select the Prompt or Allways Allow option to enable the screen mirroring.
Screen Mirror IPTV to TCL Roku TV from Android Smartphones
1. Install the IPTV Smarters app on your Android Smartphone.
2. Next, connect your Android smartphone and TCL Roku TV to the same wifi network.
3. Pull down the Notification Panel and hit the Cast icon.
4. Select your Roku device’s name from the scanned devices list.
5. Now, your Android smartphone’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
6. Next, launch the IPTV Smarters app and hit the Add User button.
7. Select the Load Your Playlist or File/URL button.
8. Enter the M3U URL you got from your provider and add it.
9. After that, you can play any IPTV content and mirror them to TCL Roku TV.
Best IPTV Providers to Watch IPTV on TCL TV
You can use the service providers mentioned below to stream live TV channels and on-demand videos on your TCL TV.
TV Subscription IPTV
TV Subscription IPTV is one of the best IPTV service providers that streams stream 20000 live TV channels and TV shows. It provides TV channels from France, Spain, Germany, the USA, and more. The basic plan of TV Subscription IPTV costs $13.99 per month.
Pub IPTV offers 7000 live TV channels and 5000 on-demand videos. The standard plan of Pub IPTV will cost you $12 per month. It provides M3U URL to access it on different devices. This IPTV is also compatible with popular IPTV players.
Terrazas TV IPTV is another best IPTV service providers, with 9000 live channels and on-demand videos. The monthly subscription plan of Terrazas TV costs $10 per month. You can stream this service provider on all devices, including TCL TV.