IPTVs are gaining subscribers day by day. The huge number of channels and the low subscription price the reasons for it. Now, there are plenty of IPTV providers available. Among those, Sapphire Secure IPTV is one of the best IPTV providers. In this article, we are going to explore all the things you need to know about Sapphire Secure IPTV.
Sapphire Secure IPTV is a popular IPTV provider available in the USA. In the IPTV app, you can access 4000 live channels and on-demand content. You can install the app on any Android device. Before buying the subscription, read this complete guide about Sapphire Secure IPTV.
How to Sign Up for Sapphire Secure IPTV
(1) On your smartphone or PC, go to the Sapphire Secure IPTV website and click the Buy Subscription button.
(2) The IPTV offers six different subscriptions. Choose your preferred one by clicking the Order Now button.
(3) On the next screen, select the Continue button.
(4) Enter the personal information, account password, and scroll down.
(5) Choose the payment option and click the Checkout button.
(6) When the payment is completed, you will get the IPTV credentials and the M3U link.
Use a VPN while streaming IPTV
When streaming content on Sapphire Secure IPTV, you need to use VPNs. The contents in the IPTV are not safe to stream. When you use a VPN, you can hide your real IP and location. The premium VPNs like NordVPN and CyberGhost VPN have servers in more than 60 countries. Choose a server from a country that is far away from your real location.
Features of Sapphire Secure IPTV
- It is one of the cheapest IPTV providers in the USA.
- In the IPTV, you will get access to more than 4000 live TV channels.
- The IPTV has both the M3U link and EPG playlists.
- You can install the app on any Android OS device.
- It is one of the most trusted IPTV providers.
How to Install Sapphire Secure IPTV on Android Devices
(1) On your Android smartphone or tablet, open any web browser and go to the Sapphire Secure IPTV download link.
(2) On the warning screen, click the Allow button.
(3) The apk file will be downloaded.
(4) Install the apk file.
(5) After that, open the IPTV app and log in with your IPTV credentials.
How to Download Sapphire Secure IPTV on Firestick
To install the Sapphire Secure IPTV app, you need to use the Downloader app as the app is not available on the Amazon App Store.
(1) Go to the Settings option on the home screen.
(2) Choose the My Fire TV option on the Settings menu.
(3) Select the Developer options from the list of options.
(4) Click on the Apps from Unknown Sources option.
(5) Choose the Turn On button to confirm the changes.
Install Sapphire Secure IPTV on Firestick using Downloader
(1) Navigate back to the Home screen and go to the Search icon.
(2) The on-screen keyboard will appear. Type Downloader and search for it.
(3) Select the Downloader app on the Apps & Games category.
(4) Tap on the Download icon to download and install the Downloader app.
(5) After the downloaded is completed, click the Open icon to launch the Download app instantly.
(6) Now, select the Search bar and type the Sapphire Secure IPTV download link.
(7) Click the Install button followed by the Open button to launch the IPTV app.
How to use the Sapphire Secure IPTV app on Firestick
(1) Open the IPTV app on your Firestick.
(2) Sign in with your IPTV credentials and click the Add User button.
(3) It will load the content for the first time.
(4) Now, you will get the home screen.
(5) The Live TV option will stream the live and on-going videos on the channels.
(6) If you want the channel schedule, choose the Install EPG. It will take two minutes to download the EPG guide.
(7) The Catch Up will let you play recently aired video content.
(8) The Multi-screen feature on the app will allow streaming from four screens simultaneously.
How to Get Sapphire Secure on Android Smart TV
(1) On your Android TV, open any web browser and go to the IPTV download link.
(2) Like your smartphone, the apk file will be downloaded.
(3) Install the apk file from the Downloads folder and open the IPTV app.
(4) Sign in with your IPTV credentials and watch your favorite content.
An Alternate way to Install Sapphire Secure on Android Smart TV
(1) Open any web browser on your PC and go to the IPTV download URL.
(2) Download the apk file on your PC and copy-paste it to a USB drive.
(3) Insert the USB drive on your smart TV and install the apk file.
(4) After the apk is installed, remove the USB drive. Log in with your IPTV account and watch your favorite TV channel.
In the Sapphire Secure IPTV, there is only one way to contact the customer executives, through the Submit Ticket portal. Here, you need to enter your name, email, department of your query, priority of your query, subject, and your message. If you want, you can also attach images for references. The supported format are .jpg, .gif, .jpeg, .png, .apk, .zip, and .m3u.
How to Reset Password on Sapphire Secure IPTV
In the IPTV, you need to manage two passwords. One is your account password, and the other one is the app password.
Reset Account Password
(1) Go to the IPTV password reset website.
(2) Enter your registered mail address and click the Submit button.
(3) The reset password link will be sent to your email.
(4) Use that mail to reset your password.
Reset App Password
(1) Go to the IPTV website and login with your account.
(2) Go to Services –> My Services to see your subscriptions.
(3) Tap on the Active button in the Status tab and click on the Login Details.
(4) It will show you the username and password. If you want to change it, click the Update button.
Sapphire Secure IPTV is one of the fewest to receive customer complaints. They offer quality video content in the best quality constantly. If you want to buy the subscription, get the short-term plan first, and test the services. If you are satisfied, go for the long-term plans. If you are not satisfied with the services, get Gears Reloaded IPTV or Glory IPTV.