|M3U & APK
|$5.00 – $10.00
Sapphire Secure IPTV is one of the best IPTV providers in the USA. The IPTV service is available in the app and M3U format. With Sapphire Secure IPTV, you can access 1,600 live TV channels and Videos-on-demand in various genres. It also has the ability to stream in multiple qualities like SH, HD, and UHD. The best thing about this IPTV is that it allows recording TV channels to be viewed offline later.
Why Choose Sapphire Secure IPTV?
- Sapphire Secure IPTV offers TV channels on Sports, General & Kids Entertainment, Music, and PPV events.
- The IPTV provides EPG support to TV channels.
- It supports external players such as MX Player.
- This IPTV is built with AntiFreeze technology.
- You can add TV channels to your Favorites for quick access.
There are multiple subscription plans available with Sapphire Secure TV, and you can get any of them as per your streaming requirement.
- Silver & Silver Plus: $5/month
- Gold & Gold Plus: $8/month
- Platinum & Platinum Plus: $10/month
- There is no free trial available with this IPTV.
How to Sign Up for Sapphire Secure IPTV
1. On your smartphone or PC, go to the Sapphire Secure IPTV website and click the Buy Subscription button.
2. Choose your preferred one and click the Order Now button.
3. On the next screen, select the Continue button.
4. Enter the personal information and account password, and scroll down.
5. Choose the payment option and click the Checkout button to complete the Sapphire Secure IPTV registration.
6. When the payment is completed, you will get the Sapphire Secure IPTV sign-up credentials and the M3U link.
Why Is a VPN Necessary While Streaming Sapphire Secure IPTV?
Streaming IPTV content without a VPN exposes your original IP and makes you vulnerable to privacy breaches and cyber attacks. Meanwhile, some of the IPTV services may be geo-restricted in your country. So, it is advisable to choose and use a VPN on your device to secure your privacy and data while watching IPTV content.
Since you can find a lot of VPNs online, we recommend you sign up for NordVPN since the service offers various security features. Currently, NordVPN offers a 67% discount + 3 months free as a New Year's deal for all subscribers.
How to Watch Sapphire Secure on Android Devices
1. On your Android device, navigate to Settings app → Security → Unknown Sources → Turn on Toggle.
2. Open any web browser on the Android phone and search for Sapphire Secure IPTV APK.
3. Select any trustworthy website and download the latest version of the Sapphire Secure IPTV APK.
4. Open the downloaded APK file on your device.
5. On the notification panel, select Install to get the APK file installed.
6. Click Open to launch the IPTV app and enter the Sapphire Secure login credentials.
How to Get Sapphire Secure IPTV on Firestick
1. Go to the Firestick Home screen and go to the Search icon.
2. The on-screen keyboard will appear. Type Downloader and search for it.
3. Select the Downloader app in the Apps & Games category.
4. Click Download to download and install the Downloader app.
5. Navigate to the Fire TV home screen and select the Settings icon.
6. Choose the My Fire TV option on the Settings menu.
7. Select the Developer options from the list of options.
8. Click on the Install Unknown Apps option.
9. Choose the Downloader app and select the Turn On button to confirm the changes.
10. Now, launch the Downloader app on your Firestick from the Apps section.
11. Click on the URL field and type the Sapphire Secure IPTV download link.
12. Click Install to install the app and select Open to launch the IPTV app.
13. Sign in with your IPTV credentials and click the Add User button.
14. Choose the content to stream on Firestick.
How to Access Sapphire Secure on Android Smart TV
1. Open any web browser on your PC and go to the IPTV download URL.
2. Download the APK file on your PC and copy-paste it to a USB drive.
3. Insert the USB drive into your Smart TV and turn on Smart TV.
4. Select the Settings icon and click Device Preferences.
5. Choose Security & restrictions and select Unknown Sources.
6. Now, open the IPTV APK file and install the IPTV app.
7. Launch the IPTV app and sign in with your IPTV credentials.
8. Begin with the Sapphire Secure IPTV streaming on your TV
How to Stream Sapphire Secure IPTV on PC
1. On your PC, download and install the BlueStacks emulator from its official website.
2. Launch the Android Emulator and log in using your Google Account credentials.
3. Now, launch the browser and download the Sapphire Secure APK from a reliable source.
4. Drag and Drop the IPTV APK file into the BlueStacks emulator to install on the PC.
5. Launch the IPTV and log in to your account to start streaming the TV channels.
How to Use Sapphire Secure IPTV on iPhone/iPad
1. Open the App Store on your iPhone or iPad and search for the NexTv IPTV app.
2. Click Get and install the IPTV player.
3. Open NexTv IPTV and finish its setup process.
4. Then, enter the IPTV M3U URL and start streaming Sapphire Secure IPTV on your iPhone/iPad.
How to Watch Sapphire Secure IPTV on MAG
1. Go to MAG Settings → System settings.
2. Click on the Servers menu and reach Portals.
3. Then, enter your IPTV link in the Portal 1 URL field. Also, give a name in the Portal 1 name area.
4. Click Save to reboot MAG and get the IPTV channels.
How to Get Sapphire Secure IPTV on Kodi
1. Open the Kodi app and select the TV option on the left pane.
2. Click Enter add-on browser and choose PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
3. Click Configure → General and set Location as Remote Path (Internet Address).
4. Click OK and enter the IPTV URL in the M3U Play List URL field.
5. Select OK again and select Enable on the next screen.
6. Now, go to Kodi’s Home page and select the Channels tile.
7. Choose any desired channels and start watching.
How to Reset Password on Sapphire Secure IPTV
In the IPTV, you need to manage two passwords. One is your account password, and the other one is the app password. In the following headings, you can learn how to reset both passwords.
How to Reset Account Password
1. Go to the IPTV password reset website.
2. Enter your registered mail address and click the Submit button.
3. The reset password link will be sent to your email.
4. Use that mail to reset your password.
How to Reset App Password
1. Go to the IPTV website and log in with your account.
2. Go to Services → My Services to see your subscriptions.
3. Tap on the Active button in the Status tab and click on the Login Details.
4. It will show you the username and password. If you want to change it, click the Update button.
Since the IPTV’s website is currently down, you can’t get customer assistance through any means. You can try troubleshooting methods to fix any issues you face while accessing.
Alternatives to Sapphire Secure IPTV
You can also check out these IPTV Providers for your streaming device.
IPTV Gear offers 10,000+ TV channels and 20,000+ On-demand movies, series, and TV shows. It provides EPG support for TV channels. You can stream TV channels in 4K quality. It has 24/7 Customer support, and it has Anti-freeze technology to offer TV streaming without buffering. The TV channels are accessible with 99% uptime.
Viking IPTV is one of the best IPTV services to stream European country’s TV channels. You can watch thousands of TV channels on this IPTV. It provides TV channels from Sweden, Norway, Finland, and Denmark. The TV channels have EPG support. You can add TV channels to the Favorites list.
Titan IPTV provides thousands of TV channels in entertainment, sports, and news genres. You can watch Live TV channels in HD and SD quality. The stable servers of this IPTV ensure buffer-free streaming of TV channels. It has EPG support for TV channels to know the schedule of upcoming programs.
When the IPTV is not working due to buffering, you need to connect your device to the WIFI network that has the fastest loading time.
Some of the channels we could notice on IPTV include ABC, AMC, Animal Planet, CBS News, Fox News, MLB, NFL, The Weather Channel, One American News, etc.