IPTVs are gaining subscribers day by day. The huge number of channels and the low subscription price are the reasons for it. Now, there are plenty of IPTV providers available. Among those, Sapphire Secure IPTV is one of the best IPTV providers. In this article, we are going to explore all the things you need to know about Sapphire Secure IPTV.
Sapphire Secure IPTV is a popular IPTV provider available in the USA. In the IPTV app, you can access 1600 live channels and on-demand content. You can install the app on any Android device. Before buying the subscription, read this complete guide about Sapphire Secure IPTV.
Features of Sapphire Secure IPTV
- It is one of the cheapest IPTV providers in the USA.
- On the IPTV, you will get access to more than 1600 live TV channels.
- The IPTV has both the M3U link and EPG playlists.
- You can install the app on any Android OS device.
- It is one of the most trusted IPTV providers.
Use a VPN while Streaming IPTV
When streaming content on Sapphire Secure IPTV, you need to use VPNs. The contents in the IPTV are not safe to stream. When you use a VPN, you can hide your real IP and location. The premium VPNs like NordVPN and CyberGhost VPN have servers in more than 60 countries. Choose a server from a country that is far away from your real location.
Is Sapphire Secure IPTV legal?
As Sapphire Secure isn’t on any App Stores, it may be illegal to use. However, the legality of any IPTVs, including Sapphire Secure, cannot be determined easily. In other words, it is hard to find if the IPTV holds proper licensing.
Sapphire Secure IPTV Cost
There are multiple subscription plans available with Sapphire Secure TV, and you can get any of them as per your streaming requirement.
- Silver: $5/mo
- Gold and Gold Plus: $8/mo
- Platinum and Platinum Plus: $10/mo
It is to note that there is no free trial available with this IPTV.
How to Sign Up for Sapphire Secure IPTV
Important Update: Reliable sources states that Sapphire Secure isn’t accepting any new customers. We aren’t sure when the service will allow new customers to sign up for an account.
(1) On your smartphone or PC, go to the Sapphire Secure IPTV website and click the Buy Subscription button.
(2) The IPTV offers six different subscriptions. Choose your preferred one by clicking the Order Now button.
(3) On the next screen, select the Continue button.
(4) Enter the personal information, account password, and scroll down.
(5) Choose the payment option and click the Checkout button to complete the Sapphire Secure IPTV registration.
(6) When the payment is completed, you will get the Sapphire Secure IPTV sign up credentials and the M3U link.
How to Install Sapphire Secure Apk on Android Devices
(1) On your Android smartphone or tablet, navigate to Settings app > Security > Unknown Sources >> OK.
(2) Open any web browser on the Android phone and search for Sapphire Secure IPTV apk.
(2) Select any trustworthy website and download the latest version of the Sapphire Secure IPTV apk.
(3) Allow the apk file to get downloaded on your device.
(4) On the notification pane, select Install to get the apk file installed.
(5) After that, select Open to launch the IPTV app and enter the Sapphire Secure login credentials.
How to Get Sapphire Secure IPTV on Firestick
To install the Sapphire Secure IPTV app, you need to use the Downloader app, as the app is not available on the Amazon App Store.
(1) Navigate to select the Settings icon on the Fire TV home screen.
(2) Choose the My Fire TV option on the Settings menu.
(3) Select the Developer options from the list of options.
(4) Click on the Install Unknown Apps option.
(5) Choose the Downloader app and select the Turn On button to confirm the changes.
Install Downloader on Firestick
(1) Navigate back to the Home screen and go to the Search icon.
(2) The on-screen keyboard will appear. Type Downloader and search for it.
(3) Select the Downloader app in the Apps & Games category.
(4) Tap on the Download icon to download and install the Downloader app.
Install Sapphire Secure IPTV on Firestick
(1) Launch the Downloader app on your Firestick from the Apps section.
(2) Now, click on the URL field and type the Sapphire Secure IPTV download link.
(3) Click the Install button followed by the Open button to launch the IPTV app.
How to Use the Sapphire Secure IPTV app on Firestick
(1) Open the IPTV app on your Firestick.
(2) Sign in with your IPTV credentials and click the Add User button.
(3) It will load the content for the first time.
(4) Now, you will get the home screen.
(5) The Live TV option will stream the live and ongoing videos on the channels.
(6) If you want the channel schedule, choose the Install EPG. It will take two minutes to download the EPG guide.
(7) The Catch Up will let you play recently aired video content.
(8) The Multi-screen feature on the app will allow streaming from four screens simultaneously.
How to Get Sapphire Secure on Android Smart TV
(1) On your Android TV, open any web browser and go to the IPTV download link.
(2) Like your smartphone, the apk file will be downloaded.
(3) Install the apk file from the Downloads folder and open the IPTV app.
(4) Sign in with your IPTV credentials and begin with the Sapphire streaming on your TV.
An Alternate way to Install Sapphire Secure on Android Smart TV
(1) Open any web browser on your PC and go to the IPTV download URL.
(2) Download the apk file on your PC and copy-paste it to a USB drive.
(3) Insert the USB drive on your smart TV and install the apk file.
(4) After the apk is installed, remove the USB drive. Log in with your IPTV account and watch your favorite TV channel.
How to Stream Sapphire Secure IPTV on PC
(1) On your PC download and install the BlueStacks emulator from its official website.
(2) You need to complete its setup procedure and log in using your Google Account credentials.
(3) When the BlueStacks emulator gets installed on your PC, launch the browser and download the Sapphire Secure apk.
(4) Drag and Drop the IPTV apk file into the BlueStacks emulator.
(5) When it gets installed, you shall log in to your account and start streaming it.
Sapphire Secure IPTV Channels List
There are hundreds of live TV channels available with Sapphire Secure TV, and the channels are categorized under different genres. It includes movies, news, entertainment, PPV, documentaries, sports, Kids, and more. Almost all of the live TV channels are of HD quality. Some of the channels we could notice on the IPTV include ABC, AMC, Animal Planet, CBS News, Fox News, MLB, NFL, The Weather Channel, One American News, etc.
You can add channels to Favorites and record channels. It supports external players, and you can use MX Player. With the Electronic Program Guide, you will find necessary information about the upcoming programs on different channels.
How to Reset Password on Sapphire Secure IPTV
In the IPTV, you need to manage two passwords. One is your account password, and the other one is the app password.
Reset Account Password
(1) Go to the IPTV password reset website.
(2) Enter your registered mail address and click the Submit button.
(3) The reset password link will be sent to your email.
(4) Use that mail to reset your password.
Reset App Password
(1) Go to the IPTV website and login with your account.
(2) Go to Services –> My Services to see your subscriptions.
(3) Tap on the Active button in the Status tab and click on the Login Details.
(4) It will show you the username and password. If you want to change it, click the Update button.
In the Sapphire Secure IPTV, there is only one way to contact the customer executives, through the Submit Ticket portal. Here, you need to enter your name, email, department of your query, priority of your query, subject, and your message. If you want, you can also attach images for references. The supported format are .jpg, .gif, .jpeg, .png, .apk, .zip, and .m3u.
Sapphire Secure IPTV Review
Sapphire Secure IPTV is one of the fewest to receive customer complaints. They offer the quality video content in the best quality constantly. If you want to buy a subscription, get the short-term plan first to test the services. If you are not satisfied with this service, you can get Gears Reloaded IPTV or Glory IPTV.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is an IPTV service provider to stream live TV channels, movies, news, sports, music, and more.
To get the issue resolved, you need to connect your device to the WIFI network that has the fastest loading time.