Internet is all around, and you can stream almost everything from movies to live TV channels and more over the internet via IPTV. It delivers content over the internet and is unlike the traditional cable and satellite networks, where you need a lot of assistance from different technologies. IPTVs are divided into IPTV Service Providers and IPTV Media Players. IPTV Service Providers provide content over the internet, and IPTV Media Players are those who receive content from the providers and stream it on your device. IPTV is compatible with almost all devices like Android, Roku, iOS, Smart TV, Firestick, Windows, and more. Check out the following space to know how to get IPTV on Roku smart TV.
How to Install IPTV on Roku TV
There are no official IPTVs available on Roku, and you can only use developer mode to install an IPTV app.
Enable Developer Mode
1. Turn on your Roku device and press the buttons on your Roku remote in the following order:
- Home button – 3 times
- Up Arrow button – 2 times
- Right Arrow button – 1 time
- Left Arrow button – 1 time
- Right Arrow button – 1 time
- Left Arrow button – 1 time
- Right Arrow button – 1 time
2. The Developer Screen will appear and note down the IP address.
3. On the bottom of the screen, if the option shows Disable installer and restart, leave it as it is, and if it shows Enable installer and restart, disable it.
4. Select I Agree. Now, you have to create your own webserver password using the on-screen keyboard and select the Set password, and reboot option.
Download IPTV on your PC
5. Switch on your PC and select the browser.
6. Enter Roku Channel Store on the search bar and choose the official website.
7. Select Sign in on the top right corner of the screen.
8. Enter your Roku account Email and Password and click on Submit.
Note: The mail ID that you are using should be the same id that you used to sign in to Roku TV.
9. Once you have signed in, click on the Profile icon and select My account.
10. Select Add Channel with a code.
11. Enter IPTV Smarters and click on Add Channel.
12. Click the Yes, add channel button to add the IPTV on your Roku.
13. Open a New tab on your browser, and go to the IPTV Smarters official website.
14. Download the IPTV Smarters package for Roku.
Install IPTV on Roku Stick or TV
15. Click on the Search bar and enter the IP address of the Roku device that you have noted down.
16. On the menu that appears on the screen, enter your Username as rokudev, and for Password, enter the webserver password you have created.
17. Select the Sign-in button, and you will be redirected to the Roku Development Application Installer page.
18. Click the Upload button and choose the IPTV Smarters package on your PC.
19. Select Open, and the package will be uploaded. Once the upload is done, select Install.
20. The app will get installed on your Roku device, and you will see the screen below. If this screen doesn’t appear on your PC, redo all the steps.
21. On your Roku device, go to the App section and search for IPTV Smarters.
22. Once you find the app, select Open.
23. Enter your Username, Password, and M3U URL of the IPTV provider and click on Add User.
24. You can now stream the contents of your IPTV on Roku.
Alternate Method: How to Watch IPTV on Roku Via Screen Mirroring
By installing IPTV on devices like Android, iOS, Windows, and more, you can screen mirror the content on Roku.
Setup Screen Mirroring on Roku
You need to set up screen mirroring on Roku so that you can mirror contents from other devices and stream them on Roku.
1. Turn on the Roku device and select Settings icon.
2. Click on Settings and select System.
3. Choose the Screen mirroring option and select Screen Mirroring mode.
4. Select either Prompt or Allways Allow so that Roku allows screen mirroring.
How to Screen Mirror IPTV on Roku using Android
1. Connect the Roku device and Android device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Open Google Play Store and click on the search bar.
3. Enter Smarters IPTV and choose the app from the search results.
4. Click on Install to download the app on your device.
5. Go back to the home screen and select Settings.
6. Click on Connection & Sharing and select Cast.
7. Turn on the toggle, and your device will automatically search for nearby devices that are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
8. Choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
9. On your TV, when asked for permissions, select Allow or Accept.
10. The content on your Android device gets cast to Roku.
11. Open the IPTV app and enter your Name, Username, and M3U URL.
12. Click on Add user and enjoy streaming the contents of the IPTV on your TV.
How to Screen Mirror IPTV on Roku using iOS
1. Make sure that both the Roku and iOS devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. On your iOS device, go to the App Store and search for 247 IPTV Player.
3. Choose the app from the suggestion list and select Get.
4. Now, go back to the home screen of the App Store and click on the Search bar.
5. Enter Mirror for Roku and choose the app from the results.
6. Click on Get and wait for the installation to finish.
7. On your Roku device, go to Roku Channel Store.
8. Search for Mirror for Roku and choose the app from the suggestion list.
9. Install the app on your Roku.
10. Now, open the app on your iOS device and select your Roku device name on the welcome screen.
11. Select Allow on your Roku device, and the Mirror for Roku app will launch automatically.
12. Click on Allow Notifications and select Start Mirroring.
13. Now, the content on your iOS device screen will be mirrored to your Roku.
14. Launch the 247 IPTV app on your iOS device.
15. Enter your Username, Password, and M3U URL from the IPTV provider and click on Submit.
16. Choose the content you want and enjoy streaming it using IPTV player on the Roku device.
How to Screen Mirror IPTV on Roku using PC
1. Connect your PC and Roku device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. On your PC, select the browser and enter BlueStacks on the search bar.
3. From the search results, choose the official website and select Download to download the Android Emulator on your PC.
4. Double click on the downloaded file and select Install. Wait for the installation to finish and open the BlueStacks app.
5. Sign in using your Google account and select Play Store on the home screen.
6. Click on the Search bar and enter IPTV Smarters.
7. Select the app from the suggestion list and click on Install to get the app on your PV via BlueStacks.
8. Press Windows + K or go to the Action Center and select Connect.
9. The Connect window will appear on the right side of the screen.
10. Choose your Roku device from the list of available devices and select OK.
11. On your Roku device, select Accept or Allow so that you can connect to your PC.
12. The contents on your PC screen get mirrored to your Roku.
13. On your BlueStacks, launch the IPTV Smarters app.
14. Enter the Username, Password, and M3U URL of the IPTV provider and select Add User.
15. Select the content you want and start watching the IPTV content.
Best IPTV Providers for Roku
Below are some of the best IPTV providers for Roku.
Necro IPTV is one of the best IPTV providers for Roku. It has over 2000+ IPTV providers and allows you to stream VOD content, PPV, and more. The channels are divided into different categories like Entertainment, Sports, Music, News, Kids, and more. It allows you to stream the content in high quality. It also gives you a trial period so you can experience the IPTV firsthand. The channels are from different countries around the world.
- 3 Days Trial – £3.40
- 1 Month Plan with 1 Connection – £10.30 per month
- 3 Months Plan with 2 Connections – £21.99 for 3 months
- 6 Months Plan with 2 Connections – £38.99 for 6 months
- 12 Months Plan with 2 Connections – £68.99 for 12 months
Bee IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV provider with thousands of live TV channels, VOD, and more. It has channels from countries like America, Australia, France, Germany, the United Kingdom, and more. It also has an EPG which you can use to find channels, detailed information about a program, and more. You can stream videos in different resolutions like 360p, 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 4K. It is compatible with Android, Firestick, Smart TV, and more.
- 3 Months Plan – $45 for 3 months
- 6 Months Plan – $80 for 6 months
- 1-Year Plan – $99.99 for 1 year
Comstar TV IPTV
Comstar TV IPTV is an IPTV provider that requires a subscription to stream its content. It has over 10,000+ live TV channels, 9,000+ movies and TV shows (VOD), and more. You can stream them in different qualities like SD, HD, and FHD. Comstar TV IPTV is available on devices like Android, Firestick, Smart TV, iOS, and more. It also has a 2-day free trial and offers you stable servers with 99.9% Uptime.
- 1 Month Plan – $14.99 per month
- 3 Months Plan – $29.99 for 3 months
- 6 Months Plan – $49.99 for 6 months
- 1 Year – $79.99 for 1 year
IPTV Device is one of the fastest subscription-based IPTV providers. It has over 35,000 live TV channels, VOD, PPV, and more. It also has more than 1,20,000 movie and TV shows in the content library. You can stream content without freezing in the middle as it has anti-freezing technology. It offers you 24/7 customer service and a guide on how to install the IPTV on various devices.
- 1 Month Plan – $15 per month
- 3 Months Plan – $35 for 3 months
- 6 Months Plan – $60 for 6 months
- 1 Year Plan – $90 for 1 year
- Lifetime Plan – $250
Top Dog IPTV
Top Dog IPTV is also one of the best IPTV providers for Roku and offers you more than 7300+ channels, 9600 VOD content, PPV, and more. It has a stable server and is easy to use. It also has a built-in media player that you can use to stream the content. Top Dog IPTV is available on devices like Firestick, Android, Windows, Smart TV, and more. It also provides you with content in different languages.
- 1 Month Plan – $6 per month
Dynasty IPTV is a popular IPTV service provider. It provides you with 6000+ live TV channels, 9600+ on-demand content, PPV, and more. It allows you to stream channels in different qualities like SD, HD, and FHD. You can stream content from countries like the USA, UK, Philippines, Indonesia, etc. It offers stable servers so that you can stream the content without any buffering, freezing, or more.
- 24-Hours Trial period – Free
- 1 Month Plan with 2 Connections – $25 (Bundle deal)
- 1 Month Plan with 4 Connections – $30 (Bundle deal)
- 1 Month Live Hosting with 2 Connections – $ 10 per month
- 1 Month Live Hosting with 4 Connections – $ 16 per month
- 3 Months Live Hosting with 4 Connections – $ 46 for months
Avatar IPTV is one of the best IPTV providers. It is a subscription-based IPTV service provider that provides you with many different channels, movies, TV shows, etc. It is one of the fastest IPTV service providers and has a 99.9% uptime. Avatar IPTV is available on devices like Android, Smart TV, Firestick, iOS, and more. The live TV channels are categorized under Politics, News, Sports, Reality TV, and more.
- 3-Hour Trial Plan – €1.00
- 1 Month Plan – €20 per month
- 3 Months Plan – €50 for 3 months
- 6 Months Plan – €70 for 6 months
- 12 Months Plan – €100 for 12 months
When compared with traditional networks, IPTV channels on Roku not only cost less, but you can gain access to thousands of live TV channels, movies & TV shows (VOD), PPV events, and more. You can also stream IPTV from anywhere in the world. Although some countries restrict IPTV usage, with the help of the best VPN for IPTV, you can easily unblock these restrictions. When you use IPTV on Roku 3 or any other model, try enabling the VPN so that you can protect your data and privacy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can stream IPTV on Roku streaming device by enabling the developer mode.
Yes, IPTV Smarters works on Roku.
Most of the popular legal and illegal IPTVs work with Roku. In includes Sling TV, Hulu, Philo, YouTube TV, Yeah! IPTV, Hypersonic, Apollo Group TV, IPTV Express, Ping IPTV, and more.
You can try to enable the Developer mode on Roku again. Check for the internet connection or update your Roku TV with the latest version.