SmartOne IPTV is a premium IPTV player that can stream the IPTV service provider content. It includes live TV channels, movies, series, video-on-demand titles, and TV shows. Like most IPTV players, SmartOne IPTV also does not carry any content. The IPTV Player is compatible with almost all Smart TVs, including Samsung, LG, etc. The IPTV player includes multiple languages, multiple accounts, and multiple devices support. In addition, it features an advanced video player with all the basic playback options.
This IPTV player offers smooth playing of video content without any freezes or lags. It also provides an option called Favorite list, where we can save movies, channels, series, etc. The noteworthy thing with SmartOne IPTV is the parental lock to protect your kids from streaming irrelevant content.
The IPTV Player has activation for each device. You need to provide the MAC Address of the streaming device for activation. The lifetime activation cost of this IPTV Player is €12.99, and for one year, it costs €2.59 for each device.
Why Use VPN to Stream IPTV
VPN is the best tool to unblock the content available only in a particular region. It also safeguards the users’ data from hackers, spammers, trackers, etc. You may be unaware of the illegal streaming issues associated with IPTV streaming. It is better to use a VPN for safeguarding the streaming. VPN is a necessary tool while streaming IPTV as it masks the IP address and prevents the stealing of personal data by hackers. The most popular VPN in the market are NordVPN and IPVanish VPN.
How to Activate SmartOne IPTV Player
1) Install the SmartOne IPTV on your desired device, open it and note down the MAC address displayed on the screen.
2) Open Google Chrome Browser or any browser on your Smartphone or PC.
3) Navigate to the search panel and type SmartOne IPTV.
4) Tap the first link in the search results and click Activation on the menu bar.
5) On the SmartOne IPTV Activation page, Fill in the MAC address, set your desired subscription, and check off the box listed below the subscription.
6) Click Payment and follow the on-screen procedures to access the app.
How to Download SmartOne IPTV on Android Device
1) On your Smartphone, navigate to the Settings app.
2) Tap the option Security and click Install Unknown apps.
3) Look for the browser and enable the toggle to install the Unknown apps.
4) Open the Web browser on the Android device.
5) Tap the Search bar and type as SmartOne IPTV apk.
6) Download the apk file from any trusted website and install the IPTV app on your Android phone.
7) Launch the SmartOne app on your Android phone after installing the app.
8) Tap Log In option and enter your login credentials. If you’re a new user, click Create Account.
9) Paste the M3U URL provided by your service provider.
10) Now, watch all content of your service provider on the SmartOne IPTV player.
How to Install SmartOne IPTV on PC
1) On your PC, open a browser and search for SmartOne apk.
2) Download the SmartOne IPTV apk file from any trustworthy source and store it in your desired folder.
3) Visit the BlueStacks website and download the BlueStack software based on your system requirements.
4) After downloading the software, install it on your PC.
5) Open the BlueStack emulator and sign in using your Google credentials.
6) Locate and select the apk icon displayed in the sidebar.
7) Select the SmartOne IPTV apk file and tap Open.
8) Now, the SmartOne IPTV apk will automatically install on the Bluestack interface.
9) Open the app and use your login credentials to access the SmartOne player app.
10) Enter your M3U link and start streaming your favorite movies and shows on the SmartOne IPTV player app.
How to Install SmartOne IPTV on Firestick
1) Power on your Firestick-connected TV and connect the TV to a stable internet connection.
2) Navigate to the Find menu displayed on the home screen.
3) Click the App Store tile.
4) Go to the All Categories tab.
5) On the categories tab, locate and tap the option Utilities.
6) Look for the Downloader app and select it.
7) Select the Download button to install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
8) Go to the Firestick Settings page and click My Fire TV exhibited at the bottom of the page.
9) Tap the Developer Option and select Install Unknown Apps.
11) Click the toggle button placed right to the Downloader app to enable it.
12) Open the Downloader app.
13) Paste the SmartOne IPTV apk link on the URL box and tap the Go button.
14) Select the Install button on the installation page to install the IPTV Player app.
15) Open the app after installation and sign in using your login credentials.
16) Enter the M3U playlists link on the respective box and enjoy watching the content of your service provider on the SmartOne player.
How to Install SmartOne IPTV on Android Smart TV
1) Go to the Web browser on the PC and search for SmartOne IPTV Apk.
2) Choose a Reliable site to download the IPTV Apk file on the PC.
3) Connect the USB Drive to the PC and copy the Apk file to the Drive.
4) Plug in the USB drive to the Smart TV and power on the Smart TV.
5) Click the Settings icon at the top right corner of the home screen.
6) Choose the Device Preferences and select Security & restrictions.
7) Click the Unknown Source to turn on the settings and go to the Files Manager.
8) Browse the IPTV Apk file and open the Apk file to install the app on the Smart TV.
9) Select Open to launch the SmartOne IPTV and enter the M3U URL of the IPTV Provider.
10) Choose the content and watch the streaming on the Smart TV.
How to Download SmartOne IPTV for Samsung Smart TV (Tizen)
1) Power on your Samsung Smart TV and connect the TV to a proper internet connection.
2) On the home screen, look for the Samsung App Store and click it.
3) Tap the Search icon and use the virtual keyboard to type SmartOne IPTV on the search panel.
4) Locate the app from the suggestion list and select the app.
5) Tap the Install button to download the SmartOne IPTV on Samsung Smart TV.
6) Press the home button on your Samsung TV remote and navigate to the Home screen.
7) Launch the SmartOne IPTV app and enter the necessary credentials to get in.
8) Fill in the M3U link given by your service provider on the respective box and stream sports, live TV channels, news, etc., on the SmartOne player app.
How to Get SmartOne IPTV on LG Smart TV (WebOS TVs)
1) Launch the LG Smart TV and press the Home button on your LG TV remote.
2) Go to the LG content store on the TV.
3) Navigate to Apps Category and search for the SmartOne IPTV app. You can also search for the app by tapping the search icon exhibited at the top.
4) Select the SmartOne app and click the Install button to download the app on LG Smart TV.
5) Open the app and provide the required credentials to access the app.
6) Paste the M3U link of your desired service provider and watch unlimited movies and TV shows on the SmartOne Player app.
If you’ve any doubts or problems regarding the product or subscriptions, you can contact the service desk team using the contact information given on their website. The service desk team will immediately respond to you with effective answers or solutions.
SmartOne is one of the best IPTV players that offer you lifetime access at an affordable cost. The IPTV can be installed on any streaming device, and you can watch the IPTV provider’s content instantly. The neat and intuitive design makes this IPTV player stand out the best. Just paste the M3U playlist link of your service provider and start streaming video content on the SmartOne player app. The other IPTV players that are similar and perform better than the SmartOne IPTV include Rayo IPTV Player, IPTV Blink Player, and Rocksat IPTV Player.