IPTV service providers are gradually invading the streaming industry. There are various types of IPTV service providers. Few offer free service and others we need to pay for the service. You can get 1000s of on-demand content along with live TV channels. Apart from your TV, you can stream the contents on any device you want. Let us discuss more Wizard IPTV.
Wizard IPTV is one of the IPTV service providers that offer free IPTV service. You can stream live TV channels and various on-demand content. The IPTV app is available for download on the Google Play Store for your Android devices. You can also install the IPTV app and stream it on various devices. Moreover, it is free to download and access the contents. Above all, it offers various programs and all international packages in IPTV to stream.
How to Sign Up for Wizard IPTV
Since it is a free IPTV service provider, you don’t need to pay for any subscription or register to access the contents. Just install the IPTV app and stream the content.
Get a VPN for IPTV Streaming
You need a VPN while using an IPTV service just to make sure that your data are safe. Most of the time, your activities on the internet will be tracked. So, it is better to use a VPN to add an additional layer of security. VPNs will hide your IP address so that you will stay anonymous on the internet. Use some premium VPNs like NordVPN or ExpressVPN while streaming.
How to Install Wizard IPTV on Android Devices
1. On your Android phone or tablet, launch Play Store.
2. Search for the Wizard Pro IPTV.
3. Select the IPTV app from the search results.
4. Click on the Install button.
5. The IPTV app will be downloaded and installed on your Android device.
6. Now, open the IPTV app and stream your favorite live TV channel.
How to Install Wizard IPTV on Firestick
1. On your Firestick home screen, click the Find option.
2. Choose the Search tile.
3. Type Downloader on the search field and select the app.
4. Click Download on the next screen.
5. The Downloader app will be downloaded and installed.
6. Go to Settings > My Fire TV.
7. Then, choose Developer Options.
8. Click on Install Unknown Apps.
9. Now, enable the toggle near the Downloader app.
10. Open the Downloader app from the home screen.
11. Click on the URL field and type the URL of Wizard IPTV.
12. Click Go and wait for the IPTV app to download.
13. Install the IPTV app and click Open.
14. Stream all the on-demand content on your Firestick.
How to Install Wizard IPTV on Smart TV
1. Download the Wizard IPTV apk file on your PC.
2. Copy the file to a USB Drive.
3. Insert the USB Drive into your TV and open the File manager.
4. Now, choose the USB as your source.
5. Click on the Wizard IPTV APK file.
6. Choose the Install option.
7. Open the IPTV app and access the contents.
How to Install Wizard IPTV on PC
1. Get BlueStacks on your PC.
2. Also, download the Wizard IPTV on your PC.
3. Open the BlueStacks app and click on the My Apps tab.
4. Drage and drop the IPTV APK file here.
5. Then, click on the file to install it.
6. Open the IPTV app on your PC.
7. Launch the IPTV app and start streaming.
We can’t expect 24/7 customer service for a free IPTV service provider. But still, you can contact the Wizard IPTV developer via mail that is given on the Play Store page. email@example.com. You can send mails or post your queries in the Play Store review section.
If you are a new user of an IPTV, you can try free IPTV service providers for a trial. This will save you some time and money. Also, you can know more about the service as a trial. Wizard IPTV seems a better option. You can also try other IPTV free service providers like GT IPTV and Chile IPTV.