GT IPTV is a popular IPTV service provider that offers more than 1000+ live TV channels from around the globe. It also comes with built-in player support. So, you don’t have to look up to an external IPTV player to stream the IPTV content. Moreover, all the content offered by this IPTV provider is totally free. Also, you can install the GT IPTV on devices like Android phones, Firesticks, Smart TVs, Windows & Mac PC.
Why Choose GT IPTV
The following are the tempting factors for you to choose the GT IPTV:
- GT IPTV app is available for free without any restrictions.
- You will be offered unlimited access to news, sports, popular movies & TV shows.
- All the videos are available in HD and UHD quality.
- You will get a simple User Interface with no buffering issues.
- It will only take less storage space to install the GT IPTV app.
Subscription Plans Offered By GT IPTV
All the content offered by GT IPTV is absolutely free. Also, registration is not required to access the GT IPTV app. So, it is one of the best free IPTV providers to stream live TV channels and on-demand content for free.
Do I Need to Connect to a VPN to Stream GT IPTV
Whenever you watch IPTV content on your streaming device, it is recommended to use a VPN. This is because most IPTV providers offer content without proper licensing, and watching this type of content will land you in legal trouble. So, when watching this type of IPTV content on your streaming device, connect to the best VPN like NordVPN or ExpressVPN.
How to Install GT IPTV
You can install this IPTV provider on the devices mentioned below:
How to Install GT IPTV on Android Phones
1. Navigate to Settings on your Android device.
2. Find the Unknown Sources and turn it on.
3. Next, open a web browser on your Android phone.
4. Download the GT IPTV’s APK File (https://bit.ly/3ANZw8x) from a reliable source.
5. After downloading the GT IPTV’s APK File, launch it.
6. On the pop-up window, tap on the Install button.
7. Now, the installation process will start.
8. After the installation process completes, click the Open button.
9. Now, you can start streaming your favorite live TV channels on your Android phone.
How to Get GT IPTV on Firestick
1. Turn on Firestick and press the Home button on the remote to get to the home screen.
2. Then, select the Find tab from the home screen.
3. Select the Search tile below the Find tab.
4. Search for the Downloader app using the virtual keyboard and pick the same app from the search results.
5. On the next screen, select the Get or Download button to install the Downloader app.
6. After installing the Downloader app go to Settings > My Fire TV > Developer options > Install Unknown Apps.
7. Now, choose the Downloader app and turn it on.
8. After that, launch the Downloader app and accept the permissions.
9. Next, select the URL field from the home screen.
10. Enter the GT IPTV’s APK URL (https://bit.ly/3ANZw8x) and hit the Go button.
11. Now, the APK File will start to download.
12. Once the APK File’s download is complete, select the Install button from the prompt.
13. Within a couple of minutes, the GT IPTV app will install on Firestick.
14. After the installation completes, select the Open button from the prompt.
15. You can now enjoy streaming your favorite IPTV content on your Firestick.
How to Install GT IPTV on Android Smart TV
1. First, download the GT IPTV’s APK File (https://bit.ly/3ANZw8x) on your PC and copy the file to a USB Drive.
2. Next, connect the USB Drive to your Smart TV’s USB Port.
3. After that, go to your Smart TV’s Settings and choose the Device Preferences option.
4. Scroll down and select the Security & Restrictions option.
5. Turn on the Unknown Sources.
6. Now, go to Settings > Apps > TV Guard.
7. From the list of tiles, select App Manager.
8. Hit the Install from USB option and choose the GT IPTV’s APK File and install the app on your Smart TV.
9. After installation, launch the IPTV app and stream your favorite live TV channels.
How to Access GT IPTV on Windows & Mac PC
1. Download and install the BlueStacks Emulator on your Windows or Mac PC from its official website.
2. Next, open a web browser and download the APK File of the GT IPTV (https://bit.ly/3ANZw8x).
3. After that, launch the BlueStacks Emulator and sign in with your Google Account if required.
4. Hit the Install APK icon from the right pane.
5. Choose the GT IPTV’s APK File and open it.
6. Now, the GT IPTV app will be installed on the BlueStacks Emulator.
7. After installation, launch the app and start streaming your favorite IPTV content.
Other than the free IPTV service, no extensive customer support is offered. But don’t worry, as you can refer to the FAQ section to resolve your streaming issues with this IPTV provider.
This tremendous IPTV provider offers excellent IPTV service for free. But you can’t depend on this IPTV provider forever as they don’t offer any kind of customer support. The unavailability of customer support will become a burden for you when you face streaming issues on this IPTV provider app. Still, GT IPTV is the best option to stream popular live TV channels for free.
Alternatives to GT IPTV
In case you want a premium customer experience, you can check out the alternative IPTV providers mentioned below: