IPTV Services are the best and cheapest way to get the latest movies and on-demand video-contents for smart devices. It has channels based on categories and locations so that we can choose our favorite channel to watch. But only a few IPTV providers are available for free with a built-in video player. In this article, we will discuss GT IPTV and its installation guide.
GT IPTV is an IPTV player app that is used to stream any IPTV content. GT IPTV is not officially available on Google Play Store and App Store. You need to install the GT IPTV app from the third-party website. As the app isn’t available on the app stores, it supports only a few devices.
Pros of GT IPTV
- GT IPTV app is available for free without any restrictions.
- In the app, you will get access to news, sports, and movie channels.
- All the videos are available in HD and UHD quality.
- The working of the app is so simple, and there are no buffering issues.
- The app consumes only 9MB of your memory.
Why Should I need a VPN for GT IPTV?
Whenever you use IPTV, it is recommended to use a VPN. These IPTV players are known to monitor your data and expose your internet activity. To safeguard your data, IP, and geo-location, use any of the premium VPNs. NordVPN, ExpressVPN, CyberGhost VPN are having servers in almost all the countries and will protect your private data. Subscribe to any of these VPNs and stay anonymous while browsing.
- Android Smartphones and Tablets
- Amazon Firestick and Fire TV Devices
- Android Smart TVs
How to Install GT IPTV on Android Smartphones and Tablets
(1) On your Android smartphone or tablet, visit the App Creator website.
(2) Click the Download button to get the GT IPTV apk file.
(3) If you get any warning message, click the OK button.
(4) The downloading will begin. When the download is completed, click the Open button.
(5) On the Installation screen, tap on the Install button.
(6) The apk file will begin to install.
(7) After the installation process, click the Open button.
(8) You will get a similar screen, as mentioned below. Choose the category that you want.
(9) A list of channels belongs to that category will appear. Choose the preferred channel.
(10) It will stream the video from that channel.
How to Install GT IPTV on Firestick
All the Amazon Fire TV and Firestick devices have the Fire OS, which is similar to Android OS. So, you can install almost all the Android apps on Firestick by using the Downloader app.
(1) Go to the Firestick’s Home screen and click the Settings option.
(2) Choose the My Fire TV option. In the older version, choose the Devices option.
(3) Now, select the Developer Options from the list of options displayed.
(4) Select the Apps from Unknown Sources option to turn on.
(5) The confirmation pop-up will appear. Click the Turn On button.
Install GT IPTV on Firestick using Downloader
(1) After turning on the Apps from Unkown Sources feature, go to the Home screen and click the Search icon. If you have the Downloader app installed on your Firestick, skip to Step 8.
(2) By using the on-screen keyboard, type Downloader, and search for it.
(3) Select the Downloader app from the Apps & Games list.
(4) Now, click the Download button to install the Downloader app.
(5) After that, click the Open button to launch it.
(6) For the first time, the Downloader app will ask for permission to access your Firestick library. Choose the Allow button.
(7) Now, it will display the Quick Guide screen. Click the OK button.
(8) After that, go to the Search bar and type the GT IPTV’s download link https://bit.ly/3iTKzq0. When you finished typing, click the Go button.
(9) The GT IPTV’s apk file will be downloaded, Click the Install button to install the apk file.
(10) Then, select Open to launch the GT IPTV app on your Firestick.
(11) Choose channels from different categories and watch its contents.
How to Install GT IPTV on Android Smart TV
In Android Smart TVs, there are two ways to install the GT IPTV app. The first one is directly downloading the app from the website, and the other one is to use a USB drive.
Before installing any outsource apk files, turn on the Apps from Unknown Sources option on your Android TV.
(1) Turn on your smart TV and go to the Apps Creators website (https://www.appcreator24.com/app1123469).
(2) Click the Download button to download the GT IPTV apk file.
(3) The file will be downloaded.
(4) After that, go to the Downloads section and install the GT IPTV app.
(5) Now, open GT IPTV and stream your favorite content.
(1) On your PC, go to App Creators website.
(2) Download the GT IPTV’s apk file.
(3) Now, insert a USB drive and copy-paste the apk file.
(4) Then, insert the USB drive into your Android smart TV.
(5) When it is detected, open the USB drive and install the GT IPTV’s apk file.
(6) The GT IPTV app will be installed on your Android smart TV, and then remove the USB drive.
(7) After that, stream your favorite channel in the GT IPTV app.
Note: Since the IPTV app is not available on the Play Store, there may be some errors while installing and streaming the app on your Android Smart TVs.
This is how you install the GT IPTV app on different smart devices. As the app is not officially available, you can’t install the app on iOS and Roku devices. If you have any issues with the IPTV app on your Android and Firestick devices, tell us in the comments section.