Pub IPTV is an IPTV service with M3U URL support and offers more than 7000 live TV channels and 5000 on-demand video content. With the subscription, you will get only the M3U URL, and you can use any IPTV Media Player to stream the live TV & on-demand content. In addition, it supports PPV, international channels, sports channels, and more with EPG. Pup IPTV is compatible with the popular IPTV players, and thus, you can watch almost anything. The subscription starts at $5. Let’s see how to buy the IPTV subscription and start streaming the Pub IPTV video content using IPTV Media Players.
Importance of a VPN while streaming IPTV
Pub online TV is a country-based IPTV service. So, based on your geolocation, the video contents will be filtered. The video titles and live TV channels available for USA users won’t be available for UK users. To bypass this geo-restriction, use a VPN service. VPNs like NordVPN and CyberGhost VPN have more than 5000 servers available in more than 90 countries. By using these VPNs, you can easily bypass the geo-restriction as well as protect your IP address.
Pub TV Subscription Plans & Pricing
Pub IPTV offers five types of subscription plans. They are listed below.
- $5 – 7 Days
- $12 – 1 month
- $22 – 3 months
- $40 – 6 months
- $64 – 1 year
How to Sign Up for Pub IPTV
(1) Go to the Pub IPTV website.
(2) Click the Shop tab displayed on the top of the webpage.
(3) Choose your desired plan by clicking the Subscribe Now! button.
(4) PubIPTV payments are handled by the IPTIVI Subscription site. So you will be redirected to the IPTIVI Subscription website.
(5) Click the Buy Now button to proceed further.
(6) Now, you will get the Checkout page. Enter your personal information and scroll down to the payment section.
(7) Choose your desired payment option and complete the payment.
(8) When you complete the payment, you will get the confirmation mail. In that mail, you will get your Pub TV login credentials and M3U URL.
How to Get Pub TV Free Trial
(1) To get the free trial, click the Free Trial button instead of the Shop button.
(2) You will get the Free Trial webpage.
(3) Scroll down and fill out the Free Trial form. You have to enter your name, email, country, device type, and MAC address of your device (if required).
(4) Then, click the Submit button.
(5) You will get your free trial ID within two days.
How to Stream Pub IPTV Online using Web Browsers
The method works on any smart device that has access to the internet. Using a web browser is the universal way to stream IPTV video content.
(1) On your device, go to the Pub IPTV Streaming website.
(2) Enter your username and password in the required field. Then, click the Login button.
(3) After the successful login, you will get access to live TV channels and on-demand video content.
How to Download Pub IPTV using GSE SMART IPTV
With the GSE SMART IPTV, you can stream the Pub IPTV app contents on Android smartphones, tablets, Firestick, iPhones, and iPads.
How to Install Pub IPTV on Android Devices
Since GSE Smart IPTV isn’t on the Play Store, the user needs to install it as an APK file to stream Pub IPTV on the Android phone or tablet.
(1) Open the Android Settings >> System >> Apps & Restrictions >> Enable Unknown Apps >> Ok.
(2) Now, launch a browser to search and download the GSE Smart IPTV apk from any trusted source.
(3) Allow the apk file to install on your device. Click on the Install button on the notification panel.
(4) Once the installation is done, select Open to launch the app on your Android device.
(5) Click on the +icon and select Add M3U URL on the pop-up.
(6) Input the Pub IPTV Playlist name and URL. Click Add.
(7) When the apk loads the Pub IPTV content, you shall start streaming it.
How to Install and Watch Pub IPTV on iPhone / iPad
(1) Open the GSE SMART IPTV app on your iOS device.
- Get the GSE SMART IPTV app installed on your iPhone/iPad from the App Store.
(2) Click the Plus icon (+ icon) on the app.
(3) A pop-up with two options will appear. Select the Add M3U URL option.
(4) Enter any name in the Playlist name box. Enter the M3U URL of Pub IPTV in the playlist link box.
(5) After that, tap the Add button.
(6) Now, the app will take a while to load the channels.
(7) When it is loaded, you can stream anything between 7000 live TV channels from the Pub TV app on iPhone.
How to Download Pub IPTV for Firestick
(1) Turn On your Firestick-connected TV and select the Find tab.
(2) Click Search and type Downloader using the virtual keyboard.
(3) Select the Downloader app from the search results and click the download icon to install the app.
(4) On your Firestick, go to the Settings >> My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install Unknown Apps >> Turn On Downloader.
(5) Launch the Downloader app on Firestick.
(6) Tap the URL box and enter the GSE SMART IPTV download link.
(7) When you finish entering the link, click the Go button.
(8) Tap the Install button on the pop-up menu.
(7) After installation, open the app and go to the Remote Playlists option.
(8) Enter the M3U URL of Pub TV IPTV and stream all the live TV channels on your Firestick.
How to Stream Pub IPTV using VLC Media Player
Using VLC Media Player, you can stream the PUB IPTV contents on your Windows and Mac. Install the VLC Media Player on PC from its website.
(1) Open the VLC Media Player app on your PC.
(2) Go to Media and choose the Stream option or use the shortcut key, Ctrl + S.
(3) In the Open Media dialog box, click the Network tab.
(4) Enter the M3U URL of Pub IPTV on the network URL bar and click the Stream button.
(5) Now, you can stream all the live TV channels on your PC.
Note: Besides this, you can install an Android emulator like BlueStacks to add Pub IPTV apk into it to stream it on your PC.
How to Access Pub IPTV on MAG Devices
(1) On your MAG box, open the Settings menu.
(2) Go to the System Settings and choose the Servers option.
(3) In the Servers menu, click the Portals option.
(4) Enter any portal name in the Portal 1 name box.
(5) In the Portal 1 URL, enter the M3U URL of PUB IPTV and click the Save button.
(6) After that, restart your MAG box and stream your favorite live TV channel.
How to Get Pub IPTV on Smart TV
For smart TVs, you can use both GSE SMART IPTV or VLC Media Player. Install any one of the apps from the Play Store.
1) Turn on your Android Smart TV and open the Google Play Store.
2) Search for the VLC Media Player.
3) Select the VLC app.
4) Click the Install button to get the VLC on your Smart TV.
5) Launch the VLC Media Player and give access to all required permissions.
7) Once you are in, go to the Browsing tab and click the Stream option.
8) A small menu pops up on the screen, enter the M3U link provided by the Pub TV IPTV service provider.
9) Tap Stream and watch all the video content of Pub IPTV on your Smart TV.
Pub TV Channel List
Pub IPTV offers live TV channels in different categories at an affordable price range. The popular genres you will find on its interface include sports, news, entertainment, international, PPV, etc. The user can click on the respective menu to stream any title available under it.
Pub TV Customer Service & Support
There are a variety of customer support that you can choose when you come across the Pub TV not working issue. You can contact the IPTV service on Facebook, WhatsApp, Skype, and Email.
You can mail them to Support@IPTVPub.com.
Their WhatsApp number is +212-607809605
You can fill up the Contact us sheet by submitting your name, email id, subject, and message. You will get a reply from the executives within three days.
Pub IPTV has everything you can expect from an IPTV provider. The only thing missing in the IPTV is the built-in video streaming app. Other than that, this IPTV service is a complete package. Get the free trial and test all the live TV channels & on-demand video contents of this service. If you are okay with this, buy the Pub IPTV subscription. Or you can try other IPTV services like Kemo IPTV, Pelican IPTV, or Dynasty IPTV.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is a premium streaming service provider that you can use to watch IPTV content using IPTV players.
It is impossible to determine the legal nature of any IPTV service provider as they may or may not bring copyright-free titles. Some of the best legal IPTV providers include Apollo Group TV, Sportz TV IPTV, etc.
No. It is a premium service and requires a subscription.
Yes. IPTV Smarters Pro supports M3U URLs, and you can use it to stream Pub TV titles.