Are you in search of a good IPTV service? Do you want to get premium live TV channels and on-demand videos at a lower subscription price? If the answer is yes, you are in need of IPTV services. All the IPTV providers are cheaper than popular streaming platforms like YouTube TV, Sling TV, and fuboTV. Install and activate Sonic IPTV on your smartphones and streaming devices to get thousands of live TV channels at a lower subscription price.
Sonic IPTV offers more than thousands of live TV and on-demand content at $20 per month. Among the IPTV providers, Sonic IPTV is the cheapest and offering more channels. You can install the IPTV app on Android smartphones, Amazon Firestick, and Smart TVs. To access the live TV channels, you have to buy a subscription from the IPTV website.
Update: Sonic IPTV has stopped working now. The developers of the IPTV discontinued their services and no longer accepting new subscribers.
How to Sign Up for Sonic IPTV
(1) Go to the Sonic IPTV website.
(2) Click the Subscription button at the top of the webpage.
(3) The IPTV subscription starts at $20 per month. Choose your preferred subscription.
(4) On the Review & Checkout page, enter the promo code, if any, and tap the Continue button.
(5) On the next screen, enter your personal information and scroll down to the payment option.
(6) Choose your way of payment and complete the transaction.
(7) When the payment is made, you will get the IPTV credentials to the registered mail ID.
Importance of a VPN while accessing IPTV
Use a VPN to bypass all the geo-restrictions imposed on the internet. By using a VPN, there are many benefits for you. With VPNs, you are not exposing your personal information and tweaking your geolocation. By doing this, no one tracks your online records. Use any one of the powerful VPNs like ProtonVPN or CyberGhost VPN.
How to Install Sonic IPTV on Android Devices
(1) Launch the web browser on your smartphone and go to the Sonic IPTV‘s download link, https://bit.ly/3nMFIcK.
(2) The apk file will begin to download. Wait for the download to complete.
(3) Now, tap the Open button.
(4) On the installation screen, tap the Install button.
(5) After the installation, tap the Open button.
(6) Sign in with your IPTV account and get access to the live TV channels.
How to Install Sonic IPTV on Firestick
To install the Sonic TV app, you have to tweak some settings in the Firestick. Go to Settings –> My Fire TV –> Developer Options –> Apps from Unknown Sources –> Turn On.
(1) Turn on your Firestick and go to the Search icon on the Home screen.
(2) Search for the Downloader app using the Fire TV remote.
(3) Choose the Downloader app from the list of apps.
(4) Click on the Get or Download icon to download the Downloader app.
(5) Then, tap the Open icon to launch the app.
(5) Go to the URL bar and enter the Sonic IPTV download link, https://bit.ly/3nMFIcK. After that, click the Go button.
(6) The apk file will be downloaded.
(7) Tap the Install button, followed by the Open button.
(8) Enter your IPTV credentials and watch your favorite movie on Firestick.
How to Install Sonic IPTV on Smart TV
(1) Open any browser on your Android Smart TV and go to the Sonic IPTV download link, https://bit.ly/3nMFIcK.
(2) Download the Sonic IPTV apk file on your smart TV.
(3) After the download, navigate to the Downloads folder and install the apk file.
(4) Open the Sonic TV app and sign in with your IPTV account.
Sonic IPTV offers the maximum number of channels at a lower subscription price. But the reliability of the IPTV is the issue. At first, the app is available on the Google Play Store. But, the app is removed from the Play Store. So, there is no guarantee that the IPTV service will stop working without any notice. For the safer side, get the monthly pack and renew it every month.