IPTV Gear is an IPTV service provider that offers live TV channels along with premium sports channels. In addition, you can stream major sports channels, international channels, and popular news networks. Further, you can stream this IPTV on all streaming devices, including Android, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV. You will be given an M3U link, and you can use it on the popular IPTV players to stream it. IPTV Gear uses the latest H264 technology to give you the best streaming experience.
Why Choose IPTV Gear?
- IPTV Gear offers 10,000+ TV channels in Entertainment, Sports, and News categories.
- It has 20,000+ On-demand movies, series, and TV shows.
- Customer support is available 24/7 through Live Chat and Email.
- It has EPG support for every TV channel.
- The TV channels are supported with Anti-freeze technology and 99% uptime.
- One month Plan: $15/ month
- Three months Plan: $10/ month
- Six months Plan: $8.33/ month
- Twelve months Plan: $6.67/ month
How to Sign Up for IPTV Gear
1. Initially, open any web browser on your device.
2. Navigate to the IPTV Gear official website [iptvgear.com].
3. Scroll down on the web page and review the subscription plans.
4. After deciding, click the Buy this plan button.
5. Follow the instructions and complete the payment process.
6. Check your registered email ID for the login details of the IPTV Gear account.
Why is VPN Necessary for Streaming IPTV Gear?
It is really difficult to find whether an IPTV provider is legal or illegal. The user has to be responsible while streaming the IPTV content. A VPN can mask the IP Address and protect you from illegal streaming troubles. You need to use the best VPNs, such as ExpressVPN and NordVPN, while streaming IPTV service providers.
How to Stream IPTV Gear on Android Devices
1. Navigate to the Android apps on the device and launch the Google Play Store app.
2. Type GSE Smart IPTV with the virtual keyboard.
3. Select the app and click the Install button.
4. Once the app is installed, tap the Open button to launch the app.
5. Next, click the Add (+) icon at the bottom of the screen.
6. Select the Add M3U URL option.
7. Type the playlist name and the playlist link in the given field.
8. Tap the Add button to stream IPTV Gear on your Android device.
How to Get IPTV Gear on iOS Device
1. Go to the App Store on your device.
2. Search and install the IPTV Smarters app.
3. After installing the app, tap the Open button to launch the app.
4. Type the account details of IPTV Gear in the given field.
5. Next, click the Add User button.
6. Choose your favorite IPTV channel to stream on your iOS device.
How to Install IPTV Gear on Amazon Firestick
1. Go to the Firestick home screen and select the Find tab.
2. Select the Search option and type Downloader in the search.
3. Click Download to install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
4. After you install the app, click the Settings icon on the Firestick home screen.
5. Select the My Fire TV tile.
6. Select Developer Options on My Fire TV.
7. Tap the Install Unknown apps option.
8. Turn on Downloader to install the third-party app.
9. Now, open the Downloader app from the Apps section and click the Home tab.
10. Enter the URL of the Perfect Player IPTV apk in the given field and click the GO button to get the Apk file.
11. After downloading the apk file, select the Install button to install the IPTV Player app.
12. Once the app is downloaded, tap the Open button to launch the Perfect Player app.
13. Enter the M3U subscription URL of the IPTV Gear in the Link field.
14. Choose the content to stream on your Firestick device.
How to Watch IPTV Gear on Android Smart TV
1. Navigate to the Google Play Store on your Android Smart TV.
2. Search and install the TiviMate IPTV Player app.
3. After installing the app, click the Open button to launch the app.
4. Tap the Add Playlist button on the home screen.
5. Select the Enter URL option.
6. Enter the M3U URL in the path field and click the OK button.
7. Wait till the URL is processed.
8. Select the channel and stream it on your Android Smart TV.
How to Stream IPTV Gear on PC
1. Download and install the VLC app on your PC from the official website.
2. Open the VLC Media Player on your PC.
3. Click the Media tab and select Open Network Streams.
4. Type the M3U URL of IPTV Gear in the text field.
5. Tap the Play button and wait till all the channels are loaded.
6. Finally, choose the channel and stream on your PC.
How to Get IPTV Gear on Kodi
1. First, open the Kodi on your streaming device and select TV.
2. Choose Enter add-on browser and click PVR IPTV Simple Client from the list of options.
3. Tap Configure and select General.
4. Set the Location to the remote path if you have a subscription with M3U URL.
5. Next, click M3U Playlist URL.
6. Type the M3U URL of IPTV Gear and tap the OK button.
7. If you have an M3U text file stored locally, set the location to Local Path and click M3U Playlist URL.
8. Select the file from where it is stored and click the OK button.
9. Wait until the screen notification says the Channels are loaded.
10. Finally, select and stream your favorite live TV channel on Kodi.
How to Stream ITPV Gear on STB Emulator
1. Install the STB Emulator on your device from the Google Play Store.
2. Once you launch the app, you can find the Mac address.
3. Next, click the Settings icon in the top right corner.
4. Select Profiles from the menu and tap Test Portal to edit the existing profile.
5. Choose Add profile to start a new one.
6. Next, click STB Model and tap MAG 250 or any other STB.
7. Now, choose Screen Resolution and tap select 1280*720.
8. Next, close the app and restart it again.
9. You can view the live channels associated with your account.
10. Select the channel and stream it on your device.
How to Watch IPTV Gear on Enigma2
1. Navigate to Settings on your device.
2. Select Setup and click System network device setup adapter settings.
3. Here, you can find the IP address. Note it down.
4. Next, install the Putty Software on your Windows PC.
5. After you install, open the Putty Software.
6. Enter the IP address of your Enigma Port 23 connection.
7. Type Telenet and click on Open.
8. Copy and paste the M3U URL in the given field. Select Enter.
9. Finally, type reboot and restart your device.
How to Get IPTV Gear on Formuler
1. Install the TVOnline app on your Formuler device.
2. After installing the app, launch the app on your device.
3. Select Edit and click Edit Service in the prompt.
4. Type your server name and M3U link in the given field.
5. Next, tap the Continue button.
6. Finally, select and stream live TV channels on your device.
How to Watch IPTV Gear on Dreamlink
1. First, click the Settings option in Dreamlink On-Line.
2. Pull up the Green button on your remote control to bring up the Edit option.
3. Type your portal name and portal URL in the given field.
4. Once you enter the details, tap the Confirm button.
5. Next, restart your Dreamlink and start streaming live channels.
IPTV Gear Channel List
IPTV Gear offers 10k+ live TV channels in all the categories, such as sports, news, music, entertainment, and more. Below we have listed some of the live TV channels of IPTV Gear.
- Discovery Science
- Cartoon Network
- Disney Junior
- Paramount Network
- BeIN Sports
- Cozi TV
- Disney Junior
IPTV Gear offers 24/7 customer support through live chat, email support, and contact form to the customers. If you want to get an immediate answer to your queries, you can contact the support team through live chat or email. If there is no hurry, then you can fill out the online form available on the official website. The IPTV Gear support team will get back to you as soon as possible.
IPTV Gear is the cheapest service provider available in the market and offers more channels. It also offers EPG and 99.99% uptime. You can easily stream all the international channels, local channels, and on-demand videos in high quality. But you cannot stream the service provider on multiple devices simultaneously. If you want to stream it on multiple devices, you need to get two subscriptions.
Alternatives to IPTV Gear
You can also try out a few best IPTV service providers mentioned below as an alternative to IPTV Gear.
Venom IPTV is a popular IPTV service for watching sports TV channels. You can stream 800+ Live TV channels in SD and HD quality. It offers live streaming of the NFL, NHL, and NBA. The TV catch-up option enables us to stream live TV channels at any time. It also has TV channels from the US, UK, and Canada.
Geo IPTV provides the M3U URL support to stream the TV channels and on-demand content on the IPTV Players. It has 9000+ Live TV channels and 12,000+ on-demand content for streaming. It offers Anti-freeze technology to provide non-stop entertainment. The TV channels come with 99% uptime due to stable servers.
Popular IPTV is the best IPTV service for watching international TV channels. It has TV channels from 60+ countries. The channel lineup consists of 50,000+ Live TV channels. It has 24/7 customer support. You can stream TV channels in 4K HD streaming quality. This IPTV provider is compatible with Android, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV.
No. The service is working without any issues. However, if you find its website down or not working, it may be resolved sooner.