If you want the cheapest and economical way to get live TV, movies, and TV shows, IPTVs are the best way. IPTVs are priced much lower than live TV platforms like YouTube TV and Sling TV. Some of the IPTV providers have a standard app for all smartphones and streaming devices. One such IPTV is Ology IPTV. You can install the IPTV app on smartphones, Firestick, and smart TVs.
Ology IPTV is one of the best and most reliable IPTV providers. It offers more than thousands of live TV channels and video content. With the IPTV app, you will get all the live events in the USA, UK, and Canada. All the live TV channels are featured with EPG Guide. It offers four subscription plans with different packages. Let’s get into the subscription plans and how to buy them.
How to Sign Up for Ology IPTV
(1) On your PC or smartphone, visit the Ology TV IPTV website. Click the Buy Now button on the top.
(2) Now, the subscription plans will appear. Choose your preferred subscription by clicking the Order Now button.
(3) The Configure page will appear. Enter a unique username and password. Then, click the Continue button.
(4) Now, the Review Checkout page will appear. Enter a promo code if you have any, and click the Checkout button.
(5) Here, it will ask for your personal information. Specify your personal information and scroll down.
(6) Enter the account password and the method of payment.
(7) Then, scroll down to the bottom and click the Complete Order button.
(8) On the next screen, complete the payment. When it is completed, you will get your IPTV credentials to your registered mail ID.
Need for VPN when using IPTV
IPTV providers will track their user data and will store the online logs. To protect your personal data from these trackers, we advise you to use VPNs. By using a VPN, you can hide your IP address and change your real location to a virtual one. Premium VPNs like NordVPN and Surfshark VPN has servers in all parts of the country. With that, you can protect your IP address and spoof your geolocation.
How to Install Ology IPTV on Android Devices
(1) Open any of the web browsers you have and go to the Ology TV IPTV link.
(2) If it asks for any warning, click the Allow button.
(3) The apk file will begin to download.
(4) When it is completed, click the Open button.
(5) The apk file will be installed.
(6) Sign in with your IPTV credentials and watch your favorite live TV channels.
How to Download and Install Ology IPTV on Firestick
To install Ology IPTV on Firestick and Fire TV devices, you need to use the Downloader app. As the IPTV app is not available on the Amazon App Store, you need to use third-party installers like the Downloader.
(1) Turn on your Firestick and click the Settings option on the Home screen.
(2) On the Settings, choose the Devices or My Fire TV option.
(3) Choose the Developer options from the list of options displayed.
(4) Now, select the Apps from Unknown Sources to turn on.
(5) A confirmation screen will appear. Click the Turn On button.
Install Ology IPTV on Firestick using Downloader
(1) Go back to the Home screen and navigate to the Search icon.
(2) Search for the Downloader app and select the app from the search results.
(3) Click the Download button or Get button to download and install the app.
(4) After the app is downloaded, click the Open button to run the Downloader app.
(5) Now, go to the http:// bar and type the Ology TV IPTV download link. Then, tap on the Go button.
(6) The apk file will be downloaded. Click the Install button when the pop-up appears.
(7) Then, click the Open icon to run the Ology TV IPTV app.
How to use Ology IPTV on Firestick
(1) Open the Ology IPTV app on your Firestick.
(2) Sign in with your IPTV credentials.
(3) After the sign in, you will get the home screen with two options, Live TV and TV Guide.
(4) Live TV tab will display all the live TV channels.
(5) TV Guide will display channels with EPG guide.
(6) If you want to stream more than one channel on your Firestick screen, go to the Multi option.
(7) Choose different channels. You can choose up to four channels.
(8) In the Settings option, you can change the video and audio settings.
(9) Here, you can tweak all the settings you want.
How to Install Ology IPTV on Android Smart TV
(1) Go to the IPTV download link.
(2) Download the Ology apk file.
(3) After the apk is downloaded, install the apk file.
(4) Open the IPTV app on your smart TV.
(5) Watch all the live TV channels on your Android smart TV with Ology TV.
Ology IPTV offers two ways of customer support through the Contact Us form and phone. In the form, you need to specify your name, email address, subject, and message. You will get a reply email within two business days.
You can also contact them via phone, 1-321-710-5801 between 8 AM to 5 PM.
Is Ology TV IPTV Legal
Most of the IPTV providers are illegal. The same goes for Ology TV IPTV. The live TV channels available in the IPTV are derived from torrent sites. To protect you from legal issues, we suggest you use VPNs.
Ology TV IPTV is one of the reliable IPTV providers. But it lacks one major thing. It doesn’t offer video-on-demand content. It will provide only live TV channels. For the subscription price, it is not fair. With the same margin of subscription, you can get both live TV and on-demand content from other IPTV providers like Gears Reloaded IPTV and Marvel IPTV. If you are okay with the availability of the contents, you can go for the Ology IPTV.