Matrix IPTV is a premium IPTV service provider with which you can get 8,800+ live TV channels and on-demand video content. In addition, it brings you major sports, PPV, international channels, etc. Matrix IPTV is one of the services to be compatible with the many popular IPTV players. It offers 24/7 customer support with 99% uptime. You can enjoy this service on Android, Firestick, iPhone, and PC.
Why Choose Matrix IPTV?
- Matrix IPTV offers a variety of packages and plans to choose from.
- Users can get a 48-hour trial for just $3.
- It provides extensive EPG support.
- Its VOD library consists of more than 10,000 movies & shows.
The current plans of Matrix IPTV are listed below.
|Plan Duration||1 Connection||3 Connections||5 Connections|
Why is a VPN Necessary While Streaming Matrix IPTV?
A VPN is an important service that you need while streaming an IPTV. It is the best way to create a secure connection to a network while you are working over the internet. You can even access various region-restricted sites. Moreover, your IP will be hidden, and you will stay anonymous. So, we recommend subscribing to ExpressVPN or NordVPN.
How to Sign Up for Matrix IPTV?
1. Visit the official website of Matrix IPTV on a web browser.
2. Scroll down and click on Subscribe Today.
3. Choose a plan and click on the Order Now option under each plan.
4. Now, the payments section opens up.
5. If you have any promo codes, apply them in the required field and validate them.
6. After that, click on the Checkout option.
7. On the next page, enter your name, e-mail address, password & billing address. Then, provide your Credit/Debit card information.
8. After providing all the necessary information, click on Complete Order.
9. After successful payment, your Matrix IPTV login credentials get sent to your registered e-mail id.
How to Watch Matrix IPTV on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick and connect it to the internet.
2. On its home screen, select the Find icon and enable the Search bar.
3. Type and search for All IPTV Player.
4. Go to the app page and click on Download and install the app on your Firestick.
5. Launch the app after it gets downloaded.
6. Enter your Matrix IPTV login credentials and click on Add User.
7. After signing in, watch your favorite IPTV content on Firestick.
How to Install Matrix IPTV on Android Smartphones & TV
1. Turn on your Android device and connect it to the internet.
2. Open Play Store and type in XCIPTV Player in the search tab.
3. Now, click on the suggested app and tap on Install to download the app from Google Play Store.
4. After it gets installed, launch the app.
5. Now, follow the on-screen prompts and enter your Matrix IPTV credentials. Then, sign in to your IPTV account.
6. After the content gets loaded, start watching it on your Android device.
How to Stream Matrix IPTV on iPhone
1. Turn on the internet on your iPhone and open the App Store.
2. Search for 247 IPTV Player on it.
3. Click on the suggested app and tap on the Get option to download it from App Store.
4. After it gets downloaded, launch the app.
5. Now, enter your Matrix IPTV login credentials in the respective field and click on Log in.
6. After signing in to your IPTV account, you can start watching your favorite IPTV content on your iPhone.
How to Download Matrix IPTV on PC [Windows & Mac]
1. Turn on your PC and connect it to the internet.
2. Open a web browser and visit the official website of BlueStacks.
3. Download and install BlueStacks on your PC.
4. Now, launch the app and sign in using your Google Account.
5. After signing in, go to the Google Play Store and search for Smart IPTV Xtream Player.
6. Click on the suggested app and tap the Install button to download it from the Google Play Store.
7. Launch the app after it gets downloaded.
8. Now, log in using the Matrix IPTV credentials and sign in to your IPTV account.
9. Now, you can start watching TV channels on your Windows & Mac PC through BlueStacks.
Open the Matrix IPTV site on a web browser and click on the Contact Us option provided at the top. There, you can send your questions as a message. You’ll most likely get a response within a day or two. Currently, this is the only way to contact their customer support.
So with 8800+ live TV channels & 10000+ on-demand movies & series, you can have your fair share of entertainment from Matrix IPTV. Its content collection itself can please any type of audience. As well as they offer a lot of varied plans to choose from. Overall, Matrix IPTV is a good option you can consider.
Alternatives to Matrix IPTV
Suppose you don’t like the services offered by Matrix IPTV, switch to the alternative IPTVs provided below.
Kemo IPTV is one of the famous IPTV providers. It is also one of the biggest IPTV in terms of TV channels. This IPTV offers thousands of live TV channels from different countries in different languages. It also provides PPV events for streaming. You can get the Kemo IPTV on the popular streaming device to watch your favorite live TV channels.
Players Klub IPTV
Players Klub IPTV is a popular IPTV provider that offers premium live TV channels at a price of just $9.9/month. The IPTV offers plenty of on-demand content for streaming anytime. Most of the channels in Players Klub are from the US, UK, and Canada. The subscription cost of Players Klub is less compared to other services. It is accessible from Android smartphones, Firestick, Kodi add-ons, and more.
Goat Media IPTV
Goat Media IPTV is a well-known IPTV provider offering its services on a subscription basis. It offers a variety of plans to its users. By subscribing to Goat Media IPTV, you’ll get access to 1000s of TV channels, VOD content, etc. In addition to this, it is available to stream on several devices, making it easy for users. For those looking for a quality and reliable IPTV provider, go for Goat Media IPTV without any second thoughts.