An IPTV Media Player allows users to stream live TV channels through the internet. Not all IPTV Service Providers come with an in-built Media Player. Few of them need external Media Players like GSE Smart IPTV, IPTV Smarters Pro, Smart IPTV, etc. Most of the IPTV Media Players offer free services and most of them provide subscription-based services. Here are we are about to discuss subscription-based Atlas Media IPTV.
Atlas Media IPTV is one of the IPTV players to stream with your desired IPTV service provider. The subscription costs are $1.50 per day, $18 per month for one device, $20 for one month for three devices, and $22 for one month for five devices, $54 for three months for one device, $60 for three months for three devices, $66 for three months for five devices. Now, let us discuss how to sign up and stream with the Atlas Media app on various streaming devices further.
How to Sign Up for Atlas Media IPTV
1. Visit the official site of Atlas Media IPTV from your phone or computer web browser.
2. Scroll down and find the subscription package that you want.
3. Click on the Plus icon.
4. Click on the Add to Cart button.
5. Then, click on the Proceed to checkout button.
6. Enter all your billing details and create a password.
7. Click on the PayPal option.
8. Proceed with the payment and complete the signup process following the on-screen instructions.
Get a VPN for IPTV Streaming
A VPN may be quite important while streaming with an IPTV service provider, especially when they are offering international services. It will help you to bypass any geo-restrictions and stream the content without any copyright infringements. Also, you can stay anonymous over the internet with your IP address hidden, making it hard for anyone to track you. Use any premium VPNs like CyberGhost VPN or ExpressVPN.
How to Install Atlas Media IPTV on Android Devices
1. Search for the Atlas Media IPTV APK.
2. Select any reliable sources.
3. Click on the Download button.
4. Tap on the Install button.
5. But the device will ask you to enable Unknown Sources.
6. So, go to Settings and enable the installation request.
7. Once the app is installed, launch the IPTV app and continue with the setup process.
8. Choose your favorite language.
9. Enter your Service ID and proceed with streaming.
How to Download Atlas Media IPTV on Firestick
1. Click on the Find option from the Amazon Firestick home screen.
2. Search for the Downloader app and install it on your Firestick.
3. Once the Downloader is installed, go to Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps.
4. Now, enable the Downloader app.
5. Open the Downloader app click on the URL field.
6. Enter the URL of Atlas Media IPTV and click Go.
7. Wait for the app to download.
8. Once the app is downloaded, choose Install and click Open.
9. Select your language and proceed with the initial setup process.
10. Now, you can start streaming IPTV content.
How to Get Atlas Media IPTV on Smart TV
1. Download the Atlas Media IPTV APK file and copy it to a USB Drive.
2. Insert the drive into your TV.
3. Open any File Commander app.
4. Choose USB Storage as a file source.
5. Click on the APK file and choose Install.
6. Wait for the app to download.
7. Once the app is downloaded, proceed with the initial setup.
How to Stream Atlas Media IPTV on PC
1. Install the BlueStacks app on your Mac or Windows PC.
2. Also, download the Atlas Media IPTV APK file and save the file on a folder.
3. Open the My Apps tab and launch the folder in which you have saved the APK.
4. Drag and drop the file to install the IPTV apk file.
5. Once the APK is installed, launch the app and continue with the setup to start streaming.
The only way that the Atlas Media IPTV offers customer support is through live chat. Click on the We are Here button to start the live chatting. Get your queries and issues cleared over the chat.
It is better to use an IPTV Media Player that could be compatible with 1000+ live TV channels, on-demand content, and other features. You can load content with the M3U URL, XTREAM Codes and use as many IPTV service providers as possible. If needed, use other IPTV media players like GSE SMART IPTV and Perfect Player IPTV.