Xiaomi Mi Box and Xiaomi Mi TV Stick are streaming devices like Firestick, Roku, and Apple TV. It is an Android-based device with Play Store, and thus you can install various Mi TV apps, including IPTVs. You can enjoy live Mi TV applications and on-demand video content with an internet connection. As Mi TV also supports casting, you can watch IPTV with the M3U playlist without any limits. Now, let us discuss the possible ways to stream IPTV on Xiaomi Mi Box and Mi TV Stick.
Why Install VPN on Mi Device while Streaming IPTV
ExpressVPN or NortonVPN is some of the best reliable VPNs available to hide your IP address and stay anonymous. It is important to have a VPN to stream IPTV on Mi Box. You can easily escape any copyright infringements issues with a VPN. Moreover, VPNs will also help you to bypass geo-restrictions, and thus, you can stream any titles without any limitations.
How to Install an IPTV on Xiaomi Mi Box and TV Stick
There are IPTV Service Providers available on the Xiaomi Mi Box App Store. IPTV Service providers like GSE SMART IPTV, IPTV Smarters Pro, Smarters Player Lite, TiviMate, Perfect Player, etc. So you can install any of those service providers from the official Google Play Store.
1. Connect your Mi Box to your TV via the HDMI port.
2. Make sure that the device is on the internet.
3. Now, go to the home screen and click on the Play Store option.
4. On the Play Store, select the Search option.
5. Type Smarters Players Lite (or any other app that you want to install) and select the app.
6. Now, on the app info screen, click on the Install button.
7. Wait for the Smarters Players Lite app to download and install on your Mi Box.
8. Click Open to launch the app.
9. Sign in with your IPTV subscription and stream the live TV channels.
How to Sideload IPTV on Xiaomi Mi Box and TV Stick
Though we have lots of IPTV service providers available on the Google Play Store of Mi Box, some aren’t currently available. If you need to sideload the IPTV app using a third-party source.
1. Go to the home screen and click on the Settings option.
2. Choose the Security and Restrictions Settings.
3. Select the Unknown Sources option.
4. On the prompt, click Yes.
5. Open Play Store.
6. Install the Downloader app on your Mi Box from the Play Store.
7. Open the Downloader app and click on the URL field.
8. Enter the GSE Smart IPTV APK URL (or any other URL you want to install).
9. Click Go and wait for the app to download.
10. Click on the Install button.
11. Open the IPTV app, enter the login details of your IPTV provider, and stream all the video content.
Alternate Ways to Stream IPTV To Xiaomi Mi Box or TV Stick
If you cannot install or sideload the IPTV app on your Mi Box or Mi TV Stick, you can stream it to the TV by casting or screen mirroring. If the app you choose supports casting, you can directly cast it from the app. Otherwise, you will need to screen mirror your smartphone or laptop to the Mi TV screen.
How to Cast IPTV on Xiaomi Mi Box or TV Stick
1. Connect your Android or iOS smartphone to the same WiFi network as that of your Xiaomi Mi Box or TV Stick.
3. Now, open the IPTV app and tap the Cast icon.
4. Select your Mi device from the list.
5. Cast your favorite IPTV content on your Mi Box or Mi TV Stick.
How to Screen Mirror IPTV on Mi Box or Mi TV Stick from Android Settings
1. Make sure that your Android smartphone and Mi streaming device are on the same WiFi network.
2. Install the IPTV app that you want to stream.
3. Now, pull down the Notification bar and tap on the Cast option.
4. Select your Mi device.
5. Now, the screen is mirrored to the TV, launch the IPTV app and start streaming.
How to Screen Mirror IPTV to Mi Box or Mi TV Stick: Using iOS
1. Connect your iPhone or iPad to the same WiFi network as your Mi device.
2. Install any IPTV service provider app.
3. Pull down the Control Center and tap the Screen Mirroring option.
4. Now, select Mi Box from the list of available devices.
5. Once the screen is mirrored, launch the IPTV app and start streaming the same on your TV.
How to Cast IPTV on Mi Box and Mi TV Stick: Using Computer
1. Connect your computer and your Mi device to the same WiFi network.
2. Open the Google Chrome browser.
3. Now, go to the official site of the IPTV that you want to stream.
4. Complete the sign-in process.
5. Right-click anywhere on the screen and select the Cast option.
6. Select your Mi Box device and choose Cast Tab from the Sources drop-down.
7. Once the tab is mirrored, play any video you want to stream.
IPTV on Xiaomi Mi Box and TV Stick: Issues
1. Uninstall and reinstall the IPTV app on your streaming device.
2. If you are sideloading, make sure that the third-party source is reliable and doesn’t harm your device.
3. Use a reliable VPN service.
4. Check for the internet connectivity, especially while casting check whether the devices are on the same WiFi network.
5. Restart the app or log out and log in again. Check whether the subscription is still on its validity.
5. Restart the streaming device.
6. Try freeing up some space by clearing caches.
7. On the last resort, try factory resetting.
The customer support is based on the IPTV service provider or IPTV media player you use to stream. If you face any difficulties with the device, you can always contact the customer support of Xiaomi Mi Box or TV Stick. There you can find the FAQ section for all your general queries. Scroll down to the bottom and choose the Contact Us button. On the next screen, enter the necessary details, and send your query by email.
Xiaomi Mi Box is one of the best streaming devices available. Most of the IPTV service providers or players will work with Android devices. Mi TV Stick or Box is one of the best options for streaming all your favorite live TV channels and on-demand video content. Moreover, it offers more extensive features and various other streaming services.
Frequently Asked Questions
The best IPTV apps for Xiaomi Mi Box S include TiviMate, Smarters Player, Perfect Player, IPTV Pro, etc.
Yes. IPTV Box is legal as long as you are streaming content from the provider that provides licensed content.
You can connect the Mi box to any TV provided if the smart TV has an HDMI port.
Yes. You can install and watch IPTV on Xiaomi Box S.
No. You cannot find the Mi Android box with IPTV, and you need to install your desired app manually.