In case you have an M3U URL playlist link with you, you can stream the IPTV channels through OTT Navigator IPTV. It is free to use IPTV player with an easy-to-use interface. Moreover, it supports multiple playlist files. Also, it has an EPG feature that lets you track the programs of the live TV channels. Additionally, you can install the OTT Navigator IPTV on various devices, including Android smartphones, Firestick, Smart TVs, and Windows PC.
Why Choose OTT Navigator IPTV
The following features will excite you to choose the OTT Navigator IPTV:
- With the Catchup feature, you can stream the lastly streamed video
- Has an EPG guide that lets you track the programs of the live TV channels
- You can customize your playback speed on your own
- You can use the filter option to find your favorites easily.
Why I Need to Connect to a VPN to Stream on OTT Navigator IPTV
A VPN is the best tool to protect your privacy while surfing the internet. A lot of online attacks are happening that fetch users’ data without any authorization. So, to protect yourself from such attacks, you must connect to a VPN. If you are searching for the best VPN, you can choose between NordVPN and ExpressVPN.
How to Get OTT Navigator IPTV
This free IPTV player can be installed on the following devices:
How to Install OTT Navigator IPTV on Android Smartphones
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Search for the OTT Navigator IPTV in the Search Bar.
3. Choose the same application from the search result.
4. Tap on the Install button.
5. Within a couple of minutes, the IPTV player will be installed on your Android Smartphone
How to Download OTT Navigator IPTV on Firestick
1. Set up your Firestick device on your TV and connect to an internet connection.
2. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote.
3. Select the Find tab and choose the Search tile.
4. Search for the Downloader and choose it from the search result.
5. Select the Get or Download button.
6. Then, go to Settings and choose the My Fire TV option.
7. Scroll down and choose the Developer options.
8. Next, select the Install Unknown apps option.
9. Now, choose the Downloader and turn it on.
10. After that, open the Downloader and enter the APK File of OTT Navigator IPTV (https://bit.ly/2V2nQvT) in the URL field.
11. Click the Go button to download the APK File.
12. Once you download the APK File, select the Install button.
13. You can now expect the OTT Navigator app to be installed on your Smart TV within a couple of minutes.
How to Install OTT Navigator on Smart TV
1. Turn on your Smart TV and connect to an internet connection.
2. Download the OTT Navigator IPTV’s APK file (https://bit.ly/2V2nQvT) from a web browser on your PC.
3. Next, copy the APK File to a USB drive.
4. After the connect the USB Drive to the respective port on your Smart TV.
5. Next, open the Settings on your Smart TV.
6. Choose the Device & Preference option.
7. Scroll down and select the Security & Restrictions option.
8. Now, turn on the Unknown Sources.
9. Next, return back to Settings and choose the Apps option.
10. Next, hit the TV Guard option.
11. Select the App Manager tab to open it.
12. Hit the Install from USB option and choose the OTT Navigator IPTV’s APK File.
12. Hit the Install button to install the IPTV player app on your Smart TV.
How to Install OTT Navigator IPTV on Windows PC
1. Download and install the BlueStacks app from its official website.
2. Open the BlueStacks app and click on the Google Play Store icon.
3. Sign in with your Google Account.
4. Search for OTT Navigator IPTV and choose the same app from the search results.
5. Then, click on the Install button.
6. After the installation is complete, the IPTV player app will be added to the home screen of the BlueStacks app.
How to Use OTT Navigator IPTV
1. Launch the OTT Navigator IPTV app on any device.
2. Select the Settings icon from the home screen.
3. From Settings, choose the Provider option.
4. Select the Add Provider option.
5. From the Add Provider section, select the Playlist option.
6. Enter the M3U URL from your IPTV provider and add it.
7. Select the Live Stream tab from the home screen.
8. Now, you can stream the live TV channel of your choice.
Note: You need an internet connection to stream the IPTV content.
Since the OTT Navigator is a subscription-free player, you won’t get any kind of customer support. However, you can refer to the FAQ section if you find any errors while streaming on the IPTV player app.
You don’t want to miss the free IPTV player as it has a lot of features. Once you get used to the OTT IPTV player, you will never decide to uninstall the app. With power-packed features like PiP and filter engine, it tends to attract users. So, you can add the supported playlist format to enjoy watching the IPTV content.
Alternatives to OTT Navigator IPTV
In case you find any streaming issues with this IPTV player, you can check out the alternative IPTV players mentioned below:
Also, you can check out the best IPTV provider to get the Playlist file to add to the IPTV player.