In case you have an M3U URL playlist link, you can stream the IPTV TV channels and on-demand content through OTT Navigator IPTV. It is free to use IPTV player with an easy-to-use interface. Additionally, you can install the OTT Navigator IPTV on various devices, including Android smartphones, Firestick, Smart TVs, and Windows PC.
Why Choose OTT Navigator IPTV
- OTT Navigator IPTV has the Catchup feature to stream the missed live streaming.
- It supports multiple playlist files to stream as much content as possible.
- You can customize your playback speed on your own.
- Also, it has an EPG feature that lets you track the programs of the live TV channels.
- You can use the filter option to find your favorites easily.
Why I Need a VPN to Stream on OTT Navigator IPTV
The IPTV may contain illegal content for streaming. It is the user’s responsibility to be aware of issues associated with IPTV streaming. A VPN is the best tool to protect your privacy while surfing the internet. So, to protect yourself from such attacks, you must connect to a VPN. If you are searching for the best VPN, you can choose between NordVPN and ExpressVPN.
How to Install OTT Navigator IPTV on Android Devices
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Search for the OTT Navigator IPTV in the Search Bar.
3. Choose the same application from the search result.
4. Tap on the Install button to download the app from Play Store.
5. Within a couple of minutes, the IPTV player will be installed on your Android Smartphone
How to Download OTT Navigator IPTV on Firestick
1. Set up your Firestick device on your TV and connect to an internet connection.
2. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to get the home screen.
3. Select the Find tab and choose the Search tile.
4. Search for the Downloader and choose it from the search result.
5. Select the Get or Download icon to download the Downloader app.
6. Then, go to Settings and choose the My Fire TV option.
7. Scroll down and choose the Developer options.
8. Next, select the Install Unknown apps option.
9. Now, choose the Downloader and turn it on.
10. After that, open the Downloader and enter the APK File of OTT Navigator IPTV (https://bit.ly/2V2nQvT) in the URL field.
11. Click the Go button to download the APK File.
12. Once you download the APK File, select the Install button to install the IPTV Player app.
13. You can now expect the OTT Navigator app to be installed on your Firestick within a couple of minutes.
How to Install OTT Navigator on Smart TV
1. Turn on your Smart TV and connect to an internet connection.
2. Download the OTT Navigator IPTV’s APK file (https://bit.ly/2V2nQvT) from a web browser on your PC.
3. Next, copy the APK File to a USB drive.
4. Now, connect the USB Drive to the respective port on your Smart TV.
5. Turn on the Smart TV and open the Settings on your Smart TV.
6. Choose the Device & Preference option.
7. Scroll down and select the Security & Restrictions option.
8. Now, turn on the Unknown Sources.
9. Next, return back to Settings and choose the Apps option.
10. Next, select the TV Guard option.
11. Select the App Manager tab to open it.
12. Select the Install from USB option and choose the OTT Navigator IPTV’s APK File.
12. Click Install to install the IPTV player app on your Smart TV.
How to Install OTT Navigator IPTV on Windows PC
1. Download and install the BlueStacks app from its official website.
2. Open the BlueStacks app and click on the Google Play Store icon.
3. Sign in with your Google Account.
4. Search for OTT Navigator IPTV and choose the same app from the search results.
5. Then, click on the Install button to download the app on Windows or Mac PC.
6. After the installation is complete, the IPTV player app will be added to the home screen of the BlueStacks app.
How to Use OTT Navigator IPTV
1. Launch the OTT Navigator IPTV app on any device.
2. Select the Settings icon from the home screen.
3. From Settings, choose the Provider option.
4. Select the Add Provider option.
5. Choose the Playlist option in the Add Provider section.
6. Enter the M3U URL from your IPTV provider and add it.
7. Select the Live Stream tab from the home screen.
8. Now, you can stream the live TV channel of your choice.
There is no customer support available with this IPTV Player. However, you can refer to the FAQ section if you find any errors while streaming on the IPTV player app. In case your IPTV is not working, you can follow the basic troubleshooting procedure to recover from it.
Every streamer never wants to miss this free IPTV player as it has a lot of features. Once you get used to the OTT IPTV player, you will never decide to uninstall the app. With power-packed features like PiP and filter engine, it tends to attract users. So, you can add the supported playlist format to enjoy watching the IPTV content.
Alternatives to OTT Navigator IPTV
In case you find any streaming issues with this IPTV player, you can check out the alternative IPTV players mentioned below:
TiviMate IPTV Player
TiviMate IPTV Player is a freemium IPTV Player where you can get this IPTV for free. You need to pay Premium for advanced features. This IPTV Player supports M3U URL playlists. You can sort the TV channels based on categories and genres. It has a TV catch-up option to stream live TV channels anytime.
IPTV Smarters Pro
IPTV Smarters Pro is a popular IPTV Player that supports M3U URLs and Xtream Codes for streaming. It has EPG support and multiple playlist support. This IPTV is completely free to stream IPTV content. You can get this IPTV on Android, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV.
Perfect Player IPTV
Perfect Player IPTV is a simple media player that has IPTV streaming support. It is available for free download, and you access the IPTV content on this player for free. This also provides EPG support in XMLTV and JTV formats. You can stream content in any language with subtitles.
Also, you can check out the best IPTV provider to get the Playlist file to add to the IPTV player.