KS Hosting IPTV is among the top IPTV service providers where you can expect reliable streaming. This IPTV has Live TV channels, PPV events, and on-demand content. You can install this IPTV on Android, Firestick, Smart TV, PC, and Kodi. The stable servers on the IPTV ensure non-stop streaming of Live TV programs.
Why Choose KS Hosting IPTV?
- KS IPTV offers 1000+ live TV channels across all genres.
- It has thousands of VOD movies, series, and TV shows.
- You can stream 24/7 live TV channels with 99% uptime.
- Stream the live TV channels in HD and FHD quality.
- Provides access to major sports events around the world.
There are three different subscription plans available in KS Hosting, and the users can stream up to 1000+ channels.
- $5/ month for 1 connection
- $8/ month for 3 connections
- $10/ month for 5 connections
Why Connect to VPN When Streaming on KS Hosting IPTV?
Most IPTV doesn’t have proper licensing to stream all channels and movies on their servers. Accessing such services may put you in trouble, and IP trackers will track your browsing history. So, You need to connect to the best VPN for streaming KS Hosting IPTV without any trouble. Popular VPNs, like NordVPN or ExpressVPN, can hide your IP address and change your geolocation. Thus, there will be no risk in streaming IPTV content without proper licensing.
How to Subscribe to KS Hosting IPTV
1. Go to the KS Hosting IPTV website using a web browser on your PC or smartphone to proceed with KS Hosting IPTV registration.
2. Select the subscription plan according to your needs and click Order Now button.
3. Take a look at the order summary and click the Continue button.
4. Select Checkout to proceed to the KS Hosting payment page.
5. After you complete the payment process, you will receive the login details like username, password, and other IPTV credentials over your registered email.
How to Install KS Hosting IPTV on Android Devices
1. Go to your Android phone Settings and turn on Unknown Sources.
2. Next, open a web browser on your Android phone and download the KS Hosting IPTV apk file from a reliable source.
3. After downloading the KS Hosting IPTV’s APK File, open it and select the Install button from the popup.
4. After installing the app, click the Open button to launch the IPTV app.
5. Next, select the Allow button to access the storage permission to the app.
6. Read and accept the terms and conditions.
7. Enter your subscription credentials and log in to your account.
8. After you log in to your account, you can start streaming your favorite movies, TV shows, or live TV using KS Hosting.
How to Download KS Hosting IPTV on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick and go to the home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote.
2. Next, hit the Find tab from the home screen.
3. Select the Search tile that you can find below the Find tab.
4. Use the virtual keyboard to search for the Downloader.
5. Select the Downloader app from the search results.
6. Click the Download or Get button to download and install the Downloader app.
7. After installing the Downloader app, go back to the home screen and select Settings.
8. Choose the My Fire TV tab from Settings.
9. Next, scroll down and select the Developer options.
10. Next, choose the Install Unknown Apps option.
11. Locate the Downloader app and turn it on.
13. Then, launch the Downloader app and hit the Home tab from the left pane.
14. Enter the KS Hosting IPTV apk download link in the URL box and click the Go button.
15. After the apk is downloaded, click the Install button to install the IPTV app.
16. Select the Open button to launch the Kodi Solution IPTV app.
17. Log in to your account and start watching the IPTV content channels on your Firestick.
How to Stream KS Hosting IPTV on Smart TV
1. Download the KS Hosting IPTV apk file from a reliable source using a web browser on your PC.
2. Connect a USB drive to the PC and copy the apk file to the USB drive.
3. Now, turn on your Smart TV and connect the USB drive to the respective port.
4. Go to the home screen of your Smart TV and select Settings.
5. From Settings, choose the Device Preferences option.
6. Locate and select the Security & Restrictions option.
7. Choose the Unknown Sources option and turn it on.
8. Return to Settings and choose the Apps option.
9. Now, hit the TV Guard option.
10. From the list of tabs, select the App Manager tab.
11. Now, select the Install from USB option from the left pane.
12. Choose the KS Hosting IPTV’s APK File to open and install it on your Android Smart TV.
13. After installing the KS Hosting IPTV app, launch it and sign in with your subscription account.
14. Now, you can enjoy streaming IPTV content on your Android Smart TV.
How to Get KS Hosting IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Launch the web browser on your Windows or Mac PC.
2. Get to the official website of BlueStacks and download the installer file for your Windows or Mac PC.
3. Open the installer file, and follow the on-screen prompts to install BlueStacks on your Windows or Mac PC.
4. Go to any web browser and download the APK File of KS Hosting IPTV from a reliable source.
5. Now, open BlueStacks and hit the Install APK icon from the menu bar.
6. Go to the download location of the KS Hosting APK File and select it.
7. Hit the Open button and install the KS Hosting app on your Android Emulator (BlueStacks).
8. After installing the KS Hosting app, launch it and sign in with your account.
9. Now, you can enjoy streaming the IPTV content on your Windows or Mac PC.
How to Install KS Hosting IPTV Addon on Kodi
1. Click the Setting icon on the Kodi app.
2. Now, select Add-ons and turn on Unknown sources.
3. Again, click Settings > TV > File manager.
4. Then, click the Add source and choose <None>.
5. Now, copy-paste the URL [https://www.ks-hosting.com/repo/] into the path and click the OK button.
6. Enter any name and click the OK button.
7. Click Enter add-on browser in the right column.
8. Now, click Install from zip file.
9. Select the directory you have created in the above steps.
10. Click the repository.ksolutions-1.0.0.zip in the next window.
11. Now, on the Add-ons page, select the Install from repository option.
12. Choose Kodi Solutions Repository In the list of repositories.
13. Click Video add-ons and select Kodi solutions.
14. Now click the Install button.
15. Select the Add-on you installed in the previous step.
16. Now, Signup or Login and start watching Kodi Solutions Hosting IPTV on Kodi.
KS Hosting Channel List
There are more than 1000+ live TV channels available on the KS Hosting app. The categories include movies, favorites, entertainment, sports, international, ESPN+, Fox Sports Regionals, NBC Sports Regionals, etc. You can even stream PPV and other exclusive titles from this IPTV service provider. Some of the other channels include MLB, NBL, 24/7 United States News, 24/7 United States Sports, 24/7 Canadian Sports, 24/7 Canadian Movies, and more.
How to Fix If the KS Hosting IPTV is Not Working
In case the KS Hosting IPTV is not working for you, you can follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below to fix the issue:
- Find if the internet connection is stable, fast, and active.
- Refresh the app or force close it and relaunch it again.
- There may be certain cases where the KS Hosting server might be down. If that’s the case, you have to wait till the issue is sorted out by KS Hosting.
- Uninstall and reinstall the latest version of the KS Hosting app.
- Restart your device where you have installed the KS Hosting app to fix any temporary issues.
- Update the device that you have installed the KS Hosting app to the latest version.
- Contact customer support to get the issue resolved immediately.
- When nothing works, you shall look for better alternatives.
You may come across KS Hosting problems in the rarest case. When general troubleshooting doesn’t resolve the issue, you should reach out to customer support. Kodi Solutions IPTV has brilliant customer support executives, and they are also friendly in helping their clients. But as of now, only existing customers can log in and contact them because their service is currently on hold.
KS Hosting is compatible with major streaming devices. You can start streaming the content at any instant without any activation. If you’re looking for more streaming content for an affordable price, then Kodi Solutions Hosting IPTV will be the best choice. It also includes 24×7 live channels from around the globe.
Alternatives to KS Hosting IPTV
If the KS Hosting IPTV doesn’t suit you the most, you can check out the alternatives mentioned below:
Xtreme HD IPTV
Xtreme HD IPTV is the best alternative for KS Hosting IPTV with 20,000+ Live TV channels. You can watch Live TV channels in 4K HD streaming quality. It has a favorite list to add your favorite TV channels. The Anti-freeze technology provides non-stop streaming of Live TV channels.
Cobra Hosting IPTV
Cobra Hosting IPTV is the best IPTV service for watching sports content. You can stream MLB, NBA, NHL, NFL, and more. It provides TV channels with 99% uptime to stream without buffering. This IPTV has TV channels from the US, the UK, Canada, and Latin America.
Gold IPTV is a premium IPTV service with 1600+ TV channels. This IPTV has 10,000+ on-demand content in the content library. You can stream popular TV channels in the US. It also has EPG support for TV channels. The TV channels are available in SD and HD streaming quality.