KS Hosting IPTV, also known as Kodi Solutions IPTV, is one of the cheapest IPTV service providers in the world for just $5 a month. KS Hosting IPTV offers 1000+ live TVs, on-demand content, pay-per-view events, etc. Also, the IPTV covers channels across the world. Some unique features included with this IPTV are that it has 24×7 live TV channels, and most of its contents are available in HD. As to provide the users with a better experience, the channels and movies are categorized into different genres. So, you can stream PPV, channels covering sports, news, international, entertainment channels, and more. With this, the user can easily select the contents. The IPTV has parental control features and thus restricts kids from accessing irrelevant channels.
Get a VPN when Streaming IPTV
90% of IPTVs available, either free or paid, don’t have proper permission to stream all channels and movies on their servers. Accessing such services may put you in trouble, and IP trackers will track your browsing history. With VPN services like ProtonVPN and ExpressVPN, you can hide your IP address and change your geo-location. By using the best VPN for IPTV streaming, you can also watch IPTV content without any geo-restriction.
Is KS Hosting Legal
KS Hosting IPTV seems to be an unverified IPTV as it is available as an apk file. Since it is available as a third-party apk file, the user may end up streaming illegal content at times. In other words, the service allows users to stream titles that may or may not be licensed. So, finding if the VPN is legal or illegal is quite complex.
KS Hosting Subscription
There are three different subscription plans available in KS Hosting, and the users can stream up to 1000+ channels.
- $5/mo for 1 connection
- $8/mo for 3 connections
- $10/mo for 5 connections
How to Sign Up & Register for KS Hosting IPTV
1. Go to the KS Hosting IPTV website using a web browser on your PC or smartphone to proceed with KS Hosting IPTV registration.
2. Select the subscription plan according to your needs and click Order Now button.
3. Take a look at the order summary and click the Continue button.
4. Click Checkout to proceed to the KS Hosting payment page.
5. When you are done with the KS Hosting payment to complete the KS Hosting registration, you will receive a KS Hosting IPTV login details like username, password, M3U URL, and other IPTV credentials over email.
How to Install KS Hosting IPTV Apk on Android Devices
Android users should enable unknown apps to install any third-party apk file on the device. To do so, open Settings >> System >> Apps & Restrictions >> Install Unknown Apps >> Turn On.
1. Download the KS Hosting IPTV apk file from any third-party source.
2. Tap on the Downloaded button and click Install in the popup.
3. After installation, click the Open button.
4. Click Allow to access the storage permission to the app.
5. Read the terms and click AGREE TO TERMS button.
6. Go ahead to provide the KS Hosting TV login details, such as the username and password you received.
7. After the successful login, start streaming your favorite movies, TV shows, or live TV using KS Hosting.
How to Download KS Hosting IPTV on Firestick
1. Switch on the Firestick device.
2. Now, click the Find menu on the menu bar and select the Search tile.
3. With the help of a remote, type Downloader in the search box.
4. Select the Downloader app, as shown in the image below.
5. Click the Download or Get button to download and install the app.
6. Go to Fire TV Settings –> My Fire TV –> Developer Options –> Install Unknown Apps –> Downloader –> Turn on Downloader.
7. Enter the KS Hosting IPTV apk download link in the URL box and click the Go button.
8. After the apk is downloaded, click the Install button.
9. Now, click the Open button to launch the Kodi Solution IPTV app.
10. Login to your account and start watching KS Hosting IPTV channels on your Firestick.
How to Set Up KS Hosting IPTV Apk on Android Smart TV
Pre-Requisite: You should turn on unknown sources under Settings >> Apps & Restrictions >> Enable Unknown Sources.
1. Download the KS Hosting IPTV apk file on your PC.
2. Connect a USB drive to the PC and copy the apk file to the USB drive.
3. Now, insert the USB drive into your Smart TV.
4. Open the File Manager app and select the USB device.
5. Navigate to the location of the apk file and click on it.
6. Now, click the Install button.
7. Open the IPTV app and provide the KS Hosting TV login details.
8. Start streaming KS Hosting live TV, movies, and channels on your TV.
How to Add KS Hosting IPTV Kodi Add-on
1. Click the Setting icon on the Kodi app.
2. Now, select Add-ons and turn on Unknown sources.
3. Again, click Settings > TV > File manager.
4. Then, click the Add source and choose <None>.
5. Now, copy-paste the URL https://www.ks-hosting.com/repo/ in the path and click the OK button.
6. Enter any name and click the OK button.
7. Click Enter add-on browser in the right column.
8. Now, click Install from zip file.
9. Select the directory you have created in the above steps.
10. Select the repository.ksolutions-1.0.0.zip in the next window.
11. Now, on the Add-ons page, select the Install from repository.
12. In the list of repositories, select Kodi Solutions Repository.
13. Click Video add-ons and select Kodi solutions.
14. Now click the Install button.
15. Select the Add-on you installed in the previous step.
16. Now Signup or Login and start watching Kodi Solutions Hosting IPTV on Kodi.
KS Hosting Channel List
There are more than 1000+ live TV channels availabe on the KS Hosting TV app. The categories include movies, favorites, entertainment, sports, international, ESPN+, Fox Sports Regionals, NBC Sports Regionals, etc. You can even stream PPV and other exclusive titles from live TV services. Some of the other channels include MLB, NBL, 24/7 United States News, 24/7 United States Sports, 24/7 Canadian Sports, 24/7 Canadian movies, and more.
KS Hosting IPTV Not Working
There are times your KS Hosting IPTV will not work and you need to fix it up.
- Find if the internet connection is stable, fast, and active.
- Refresh the app or force close it and relaunch it again.
- Check if the servers are down, and you shall wait for it to start working.
- Uninstall and reinstall the KS Hosting apk latest version.
- Restart your device to fix any temporary issues.
- Update the device with the latest version.
- Contact customer support to get the issue resolved.
- When nothing works, you shall look for better alternatives.
You may come across KS Hosting problems at the rarest case. When the general troubleshooting doesn’t resolve the issue, you should reach out to customer support. Kodi Solutions IPTV has brilliant customer support executives, and they are also friendly in helping their clients. But as of now, only existing customers can log in and contact them because their service is currently on hold.
Best KS Hosting Alternatives
The best KS Hosting alternatives that you can choose are listen down.
KS Hosting Review
Finally, you will be able to install KS Hosting IPTV on any of your devices. If you’re looking for more streaming content for a lower price, then Kodi Solutions Hosting IPTV will be the best choice which also includes 24×7 live channels all over the world. For more live TV channels, check out other IPTV providers like Fit IPTV, Solex TV IPTV, and Gladiator Hosting IPTV.
Frequently Asked Questions
We aren’t sure if KS Hosting is legal or not, as it isn’t available officially on any of the app stores.
It may not work when the server is down or when there is no internet connection.
No. The service isn’t down and is in a working state as of writing this article. However, if you find its servers down, you need to wait for the developer to resolve it.