KS Hosting IPTV, also known as Kodi Solutions IPTV, is one of the affordable IPTV service providers. It offers 1000+ live TVs, on-demand content, pay-per-view events, etc. Also, IPTV covers channels from around the globe. Moreover, this IPTV service provider offers a built-in IPTV player. So, you don’t have to get an external IPTV player to stream the IPTV content. Moreover, with a subscription to KS Hosting IPTV, you can watch the IPTV content on devices like Android phones, Firesticks, Smart TVs, Windows & Mac PC.
Why Choose KS Hosting IPTV
You can consider choosing KS Hosting IPTV for the following reasons:
- Offers its service at affordable cost.
- Stream 24/7 live TV channels.
- Stream the live TV channels in HD and FHD quality.
- Provides access to major sports events around the world.
Subscription Plans Offered By KS Hosting IPTV
There are three different subscription plans available in KS Hosting, and the users can stream up to 1000+ channels.
- $5/mo for 1 connection
- $8/mo for 3 connections
- $10/mo for 5 connections
How to Subscribe to KS Hosting IPTV
1. Go to the KS Hosting IPTV website using a web browser on your PC or smartphone to proceed with KS Hosting IPTV registration.
2. Select the subscription plan according to your needs and click Order Now button.
3. Take a look at the order summary and click the Continue button.
4. Click Checkout to proceed to the KS Hosting payment page.
5. After you complete the payment process, you will receive the login details like username, password, and other IPTV credentials over your registered email.
Why Connect to a VPN when Streaming on KS Hosting IPTV
90% of IPTVs available, either free or paid, don’t have proper licensing to stream all channels and movies on their servers. Accessing such services may put you in trouble, and IP trackers will track your browsing history. So, by connecting the device you’re to stream KS Hosting IPTV to popular VPNs like NordVPN or ExpressVPN, you can hide your IP address and change your geolocation. Thus, there will be no risk in streaming IPTV content without proper licensing.
How to Get KS Hosting IPTV
Once you get a subscription to this IPTV provider, you can watch the IPTV content on the following devices:
How to Install KS Hosting IPTV on Android Phone
1. Go to your Android phone Settings and turn on Unknown Sources.
2. Next, open a web browser on your Android phone and download the KS Hosting IPTV apk file from a reliable source.
You can also check your email as you must have recived a link to download the KS Hosting APK File.
3. After downloading the KS Hosting IPTV’s APK File, open it and the Install button from the popup.
4. After installing the app, click the Open button.
5. Next, hit the Allow button to access the storage permission to the app.
6. Read and accept the terms and conditions.
7. Enter your subscription credentials and log in to your account.
8. After you log in to your account, you can start streaming your favorite movies, TV shows, or live TV using KS Hosting.
How to Download KS Hosting IPTV on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick and go to the home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote.
2. Next, hit the Find tab from the home screen.
3. Select the Search tile that you can find below the Find tab.
4. Use the virtual keyboard to enter and search for the Downloader.
5. Select the Downloader app from the search results.
6. Click the Download or Get button to download and install the app.
7. After installing the Downloader app, go back to the home screen and select Settings.
8. Choose the My Fire TV tab from Settings.
9. Next, scroll down and select the Developer options.
10. Next, choose the Install Unknown Apps option.
11. Locate the Downloader app and turn it on.
13. After that, launch the Downloader app and hit the Home tab from the left pane.
14. Enter the KS Hosting IPTV apk download link in the URL box and click the Go button.
15. After the apk is downloaded, click the Install button.
16. Once the installation process is complete, select the Open button to launch the Kodi Solution IPTV app.
17. Log in to your account and start watching the IPTV content channels on your Firestick.
How to Set Up KS Hosting IPTV on Android Smart TV
1. Download the KS Hosting IPTV apk file from a reliable source using a web browser on your PC.
2. Connect a USB drive to the PC and copy the apk file to the USB drive.
3. Now, turn on your Smart TV and connect the USB drive to the respective port.
4. Go to the home screen of your Smart TV and select Settings.
5. From Settings, choose the Device Preferences option.
6. Locate and select the Security & Restrictions option.
7. Choose the Unknown Sources option and turn it on.
8. Return to Settings and choose the Apps option.
9. Now, hit the TV Guard option.
10. From the list of tabs, select the App Manager tab.
11. Now, hit the Install from USB option from the left pane.
12. Choose the KS Hosting IPTV’s APK File and install it on your Android Smar TV.
13. After installing the KS Hosting IPTV app, launch it and sign in with your subscription account.
14. Now, you can enjoy streaming IPTV content on your Android Smart TV.
How to Get KS Hosting IPTV on Windows & Mac PC
1. Launch a web browser on your Windows or Mac PC.
2. Get to the official website of BlueStack and download the installer file for your Windows or Mac PC.
3. After downloading the installer file, open it and follow the on-screen prompts to install BlueStacks on your Windows or Mac PC.
4. Again open a web browser and download the APK File of KS Hosting IPTV from a reliable source.
5. Now, open BlueStacks and hit the Install APK icon from the menu bar.
6. Go to the download location of the KS Hosting APK File and select it.
7. Hit the Open button and install the KS Hosting app on your Android Emulator (BlueStacks).
8. After installing the KS Hosting app, launch it and sign in with your account.
9. Now, you can enjoy streaming the IPTV content on your Windows or Mac PC.
How to Install KS Hosting IPTV Addon on Kodi
1. Click the Setting icon on the Kodi app.
2. Now, select Add-ons and turn on Unknown sources.
3. Again, click Settings > TV > File manager.
4. Then, click the Add source and choose <None>.
5. Now, copy-paste the URL https://www.ks-hosting.com/repo/ into the path and click the OK button.
6. Enter any name and click the OK button.
7. Click Enter add-on browser in the right column.
8. Now, click Install from zip file.
9. Select the directory you have created in the above steps.
10. Select the repository.ksolutions-1.0.0.zip in the next window.
11. Now, on the Add-ons page, select the Install from repository option.
12. In the list of repositories, select Kodi Solutions Repository.
13. Click Video add-ons and select Kodi solutions.
14. Now click the Install button.
15. Select the Add-on you installed in the previous step.
16. Now, Signup or Login and start watching Kodi Solutions Hosting IPTV on Kodi.
KS Hosting Channel List
There are more than 1000+ live TV channels availabe on the KS Hosting app. The categories include movies, favorites, entertainment, sports, international, ESPN+, Fox Sports Regionals, NBC Sports Regionals, etc. You can even stream PPV and other exclusive titles from this IPTV service provider. Some of the other channels include MLB, NBL, 24/7 United States News, 24/7 United States Sports, 24/7 Canadian Sports, 24/7 Canadian movies, and more.
How to Fix If the KS Hosting IPTV is Not Working
In case the KS Hosting IPTV is not working for you, you can follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below to fix the issue:
- Find if the internet connection is stable, fast, and active.
- Refresh the app or force close it and relaunch it again.
- There may be certain cases where the KS Hosting server might be down. If that’s the case, you have to wait till the issue is sorted out by KS Hosting.
- Uninstall and reinstall the latest version of the KS Hosting app.
- Restart your device where you have installed the KS Hosting app to fix any temporary issues.
- Update the device that you have installed the KS Hosting app to the latest version.
- Contact customer support to get the issue resolved immediately.
- When nothing works, you shall look for better alternatives.
You may come across KS Hosting problems in the rarest case. When general troubleshooting doesn’t resolve the issue, you should reach out to customer support. Kodi Solutions IPTV has brilliant customer support executives, and they are also friendly in helping their clients. But as of now, only existing customers can log in and contact them because their service is currently on hold.
KS Hosting IPTV Review
Finally, you will be able to install KS Hosting IPTV on any of your devices. If you’re looking for more streaming content for an affordable price, then Kodi Solutions Hosting IPTV will be the best choice which also includes 24×7 live channels from around the globe.
Alternatives to KS Hosting IPTV
If the KS Hosting IPTV doesn’t suit you the most, you can check out the alternatives mentioned below: