KS Hosting IPTV is also known as Kodi Solutions IPTV, is one of the cheapest IPTV service providers in the world for just $5 a month. But don’t IPTVs are becoming an integral part of our life. It is the best way to stream live TV channels and on-demand content with ease. Even some IPTV offers pay-per-view content for free. Let’s see what is Kodi Solutions IPTV and how to install it on different smart devices.
KS Hosting IPTV offers 1000+ live TVs, on-demand content, pay-per-view events, and more. Also, the IPTV covers channels across the world. Some of the special features are that it has 24×7 live TV channels, and most of its contents are available in HD. To give users a better experience, the channels and movies are categorized so that they can easily select the contents. The IPTV has parental control features where you can hide some channels from your kids.
How to Sign Up for KS Hosting IPTV
1. Go to the KS Hosting IPTV website on your PC or smartphone.
2. Select the subscription plan according to your needs and click Order Now button.
3. Click the Continue button.
4. Click Checkout to proceed to your payment page.
5. After a successful transaction, you will receive a username, password, M3U URL, and other IPTV credentials.
Get a VPN when Streaming IPTV
90% of IPTVs available, either free or paid, don’t have proper permission to stream all channels and movies on their servers. By using such services may land you in trouble, and IP trackers will track your browsing history. With VPN services like ProtonVPN and ExpressVPN, you can hide your IP address and change your geo-location. By using VPNs, you can also stream IPTV content without any geo-restriction.
How to Install KS Hosting IPTV on Android Devices
1. Download the KS Hosting IPTV apk file using the download link.
2. Tap on the downloaded file and click Install in the popup.
3. After installation, click the Open button.
4. Click Allow to access the storage permission to the app.
5. Read the terms and click AGREE TO TERMS button.
6. Sign in with your username and password you received from KS Hosting IPTV.
7. After the successful login, start streaming your favorite movies and TV shows.
How to Download KS Hosting IPTV on Firestick
Before following the steps, please verify whether Unknown sources are turned ON in your Firestick device. If not, then go to Home > Settings > Developer options > Apps from Unknown sources > Turn on.
1. Switch on the Firestick device.
2. Now, click the Lens icon in the upper left corner.
3. With the help of a remote, type Downloader in the search box.
4. Select the Downloader app as shown in the image below.
5. Click the Download or Get button to download and install the app.
6. Click the Open button.
7. Enter the KS Hosting IPTV apk download URL in the URL box and click the Go button.
8. After the apk downloaded, click the Install button.
9. Now, click the Open button to open the Kodi Solution IPTV app.
10. Login to your account and start watching KS Hosting IPTV channels on your Firestick.
How to Set Up KS Hosting IPTV on Smart TV
1. Download the KS Hosting IPTV apk file on your PC.
2. Then, copy the apk file to the USB drive.
3. Now, insert the USB drive to your Smart TV.
4. Open the File Manager app and select the USB device.
5. Navigate to the copied the apk file and click on it.
6. Now, click the Install button.
7. Open the IPTV app and log in to your KS Hosting IPTV.
8. Start streaming movies and channels on your TV.
How to Add KS Hosting IPTV Kodi Add-on
1. Click the Setting icon on the Kodi app.
2. Now, select Add-ons and turn on Unknown sources.
3. Again, click Settings > TV > File manager.
4. Then, click the Add source and choose <None>.
5. Now, copy-paste the URL https://www.ks-hosting.com/repo/ in the path and click the OK button.
6. Enter any name and click the OK button.
7. Click Enter add-on browser in the right column.
8. Now, Click Install from zip file.
9. Select the directory you have created in the above steps.
10. Select the repository.ksolutions-1.0.0.zip in the next window.
11. Now, on the Add-ons page, select the Install from repository.
12. In the list of repositories, select Kodi Solutions Repository.
13. Click Video add-ons and select Kodi solutions.
14. Now click the Install button.
15. Select the Add-on you installed in the previous step.
16. Now Signup or Login and start watching Kodi Solutions Hosting IPTV on Kodi.
Kodi Solutions IPTV has brilliant customer support executives, and they are also friendly in helping their clients. But as of now, only existing customers can log in and contact them because their service is currently on hold.
Finally, you will be able to install KS Hosting IPTV on any of your devices. If you’re looking for more streaming content for a lower price, then Kodi Solutions Hosting IPTV will be the best choice which also includes 24×7 live channels all over the world. For more live TV channels, check out other IPTV providers like Fit IPTV and Solex TV IPTV.